College Fun: Alexis

Story Info
Some fun in Decatur, and a surprise confession!
3.1k words
3.96
22.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers

It was the Wednesday before college started, and I had finally managed to get myself over to the Decatur Square for the "meeting" Alexis had set up for a couple old high school classmates before we started our sophomore year. The small group was standing in front of the Starbucks, looking awkwardly at an uninvited guest. He was making a rather pathetic attempt at humor, probably trying to impress one of the pretty girls present.

"Yo, Dante, chill out dude," I said as I walked up behind the group. Everyone else's eyes lit up upon my arrival, glad for a break from the incessant chatter.

"What? I was just making them laugh, right guys?" the kid, Dante, asked the group. There was a mumbled "sure, whatever", making me laugh. I looked at my former classmates, taking in the changes that the summer had brought. Anjeli's chin had healed, but she looked less confident. Max was a little taller, but really awkward. And finally, Alexis. She had gotten her braces off over the summer, revealing her brilliant white smile, but was wearing a rather figure-concealing sweatshirt, much to my disappointment.

"Uh-huh, sure. I need to return some library books, so I'm gonna go do that. Where should I meet you guys?" I asked, laughing internally at their sudden pained expressions.

"We'll come with you," Alexis said, leaving out the "You're not leaving us with this annoying-ass kid again,". I turned and walked back down the street, not bothering to wait for them to pick up their bags. Max caught up with me first as I made my way to the library, looking back occasionally to make sure the others were still following (Twice I heard a car's horn go off as Dante sprinted across the street in front of a turning car). There was some meaningless small talk as I returned the books, then circled back toward the Square.

Once we actually got back to the square, a familiar voice called out from behind me.

"Guy, man, wassup!" Luke called out. He hobbled over, his foot encased in a caste.

"Heey! You broke something else?" I asked incredulously. He had ripped the muscles off of his thigh earlier in the year, and had broken his other leg, then his pelvis successively. All I could do was wonder how on earth he had managed to break his pelvis.

"Yeah, I flipped a golf cart, and it landed on my leg," he explained, shaking his head at the stupidity of the explanation. "Hey, mind introducing me to your friends, Guy?"

"What? Oh! Sure, the dude over there is Max," I said, pointing to Max. He waved at Luke, "The girl in the middle there is Anjeli, and the last one over there, is Alexis. And you know Dante," I finished. I noticed the way Luke's eyes were immediately drawn to Alexis, and decided I didn't particularly like it. Alexis herself seemed to notice it as well, and shifted slightly to hide her figure further. "Nice to meet y'all, I'm Luke! I go to Emory," he said, introducing himself.

"Hola! Guy, I'm shocked!!" Alexis exclaimed, grinning evilly. I looked at her quizzically.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"I didn't know you had friends outside of school!" she joked. Everyone laughed, including Luke, much to my chagrin.

"Haha, that is a good one, Alexis... No, I know him from soccer. We have a special bond, cuz' he was my keeper," Luke said

"It got kinda awkward after he mooned me though..." I said sarcastically. The mention of the word "moon" seemed to catch everyone's attention.

"Really? When did I moon you?" Luke asked, still laughing.

"Some practice. I was almost blinded, I swear!" I answered, chuckling.

"Seriously!? I don't remember that! That sounds like me though..." he trailed off.

"Were you high or something?!" Anjeli blurted out, blushing fiercely.

"Haha, I probably was!" he joked. Then he pointed to his caste, "I keep a stash in here at all times."

I zoned out for a little while after that, nodding my head or laughing when the others laughed, but otherwise not paying attention to the conversation. Instead, I was looking at the reactions of the people around us. There were a few older people sitting at a coffee table not too far away, and several people in business suits sitting in front of a pub a little ways away. Almost all of them seemed to ignore the reference to drugs, surprising considering the huge anti-drug sentiment there was among the general public.

"Guy, are you paying attention at all?!" Alexis asked, pulling me back into the conversation. I noticed that the rest of the group had begun to wander toward the Square.

"Hmm...? Of course, blue pegasus invasion of Korea, right?" I asked sarcastically. Alexis rolled her eyes, grabbing my hand as she led us to catch up with the rest of the group.

We all sat down at a table, and continued talking. I could tell you the rest of the conversation, but it was rather pointless, and you can probably guess it anyway. The most important thing that happened there was that the conversation eventually broke up into several smaller groups talking after the rest of Luke's friends showed up.

Alexis and I were seated together on a side of the table.

"So, Alexis, what was the most fun thing you did this summer?" I asked, absentmindedly. I was leaned forward on the table, looking back at her. Presumably I was leaning forward for comfort, but actually, it was so I could look directly at her boobs without her realizing it.

"Haha, I haven't done anything too exciting," she replied.

"Seriously, nothing? Nothing at all?" You're kidding me," I prodded.

"Nope, nothing at all... at least, that I will tell you about," she said playfully.

"So basically, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you've been sitting at home pleasuring yourself?" I asked quietly, so the others couldn't hear it.

"Yeah, Guy, that is exactly what I was doing!" she said sarcastically, trying to play it off. Even so, I detected a hint of embarrassment.

So that was what she was doing, interesting... I thought. "Good to know, for, uh, future reference, I guess. So, how did you do it?"

"Do what?" Alexis asked, not quite believing I was asking. I gave her a you-heard-me look, "Fine, fine! Carefully!"

"You're hilarious," I said rolling my eyes. I intertwined one of my feet with hers, forcing her legs apart slightly. Sitting up, I left a hand in between her newly-spread legs, and rubbed slowly. "Did you just rub the outside, or did you go into it?"

"Mmmm, no way am I just gonna tell you that sort of thing!" she exclaimed, her breathing picking up slightly. I grinned.

"Hmm... then I'll just have to find out, huh?" I shifted my hand slightly, so that it was angled to go into her shorts. As I was about to slide my hand down, the other kids at the table stood up.

"Later then," I teased, removing my hand entirely as I stood up and hurried off to rejoin the group near the mist-spewing statue in the center of the plaza.

"You're officially an asshole," Alexis said quietly behind me as I sat down on the statue.

"Haha, is that so? Why?" I asked with mock disbelief plastered on my face.

"You can't just leave a girl hanging like that! It isn't polite," she explained, hitting my back lightly. I decided to take this to the next stage. It was around 4:30, so I had an hour till I was expected back home, plenty of time--

"Well guys, I need to leave, as I have soccer practice soon-ish. It was fun seeing all of you again. Luke, try not to break anything else, the rest of you guys, I'll see you next week," I said, getting up and stretching.

"Seriously? You're leaving already?" Luke asked. I nodded, "Alright, well, it was great seeing you again, have fun at school,"

"Thanks bro. Alright, bye," I said as I left, noticing Alexis's incredibly dejected looking face. I got as far as the MARTA station located below the plaza before I stopped.

Now, how am I gonna do this... I can't go back and get her, as that would be both obvious and contradictory, I can't call her, as they might recognize the voice, and if she just decides to leave to see someone, then they might get suspicious. I guess the only way is to text her. I thought, pulling out my phone. I sent a brief text along the lines of "if you want to continue, meet me at MARTA entrance" and waited.

About 5 minutes later, Alexis came into view. She spotted me quickly, and hustled over, careful not to hit anyone entering or leaving the MARTA station.

"You suck, you know that?" she asked when she reached me.

"I didn't force you to come find me, did I?" I asked in return, a knowing smile creeping across my face.

"No, but as soon as you left Dante started hitting on me again. And then you texted me, giving me a perfect excuse to leave, so how could I not!" she said with real disgust filling her voice.

"Haha, right, that's why you came. Well, follow me then," I said as I turned to march deeper into the station.

"Where are you going?" Alexis asked behind me.

"You want to continue right here, with an open view to the street?" I asked back.

"I mean, sure, it isn't like theses people have never seen kissing or anything, right?" she asked, not truly understanding how far I intended to go. So I let her know.

"I don't plan to stop at kissing, Alexis. However, if public exposure is your thing, we can start right here..." I trailed off, letting the words sink in. She blushed slightly, then followed me silently into the station. I pulled us to the side, finding my way to the bathrooms.

"We're going to do it in front of the bathrooms? Gross!" she exclaimed.

"Not in front of the bathrooms, inside the bathrooms. This hallway," I said, motioning to the hallway we had just come down, "is still connected to the main station. And I plan on making you scream," I grinned evilly.

"I like the sound of that," she said playfully. She began to push open the women's bathroom door when I caught her hand.

"Not that one," I said, pointing at the guys door.

"Why in there?" she asked, looking at the door with mock disgust.

"Women have a smaller bladder," I stated simply. I pushed open the door, letting her lead the way. We made our way into one of the last stalls, and I sat down on the toilet. She came in behind me and stood in front of me.

"Rude, sitting before the woman," she scolded.

"Shush, and come here," I said, grabbing her hips and pulling toward me. I didn't bother with the button, opting to just slide her shorts off her slim waist. Next off were her panties, revealing her glistening pussy.

"Horny much?" I joked. She moaned softly when my breath hit her.

"I... get... horny...mmm... easily," she moaned. I rolled my eyes as I dove into her pussy. Using my tongue to flick her clit, I reached up and inserted a single finger into her sopping cunt. She moaned loudly, leaning against the stall walls for support.

Responding to her moans, I worked a second finger in and out of her pussy, and playfully bit her clitoris. She nearly screamed.

"More, Guy! That is soo goood!" she exclaimed, unconsciously spreading her legs to give me more room to work. I slid my tongue away from her clit, making my way to her vagina. My tongue entered her, and I tasted a strange bland taste. After exploring as deep as I could go, much to Alexis's pleasure, I began to thrust in and out with my tongue at the same time as my fingers.

"Mmmm... Yes Guy! It feels almost like a dick is in me!" Alexis exclaimed. Her hands shot to the back of my head, trying to push me deeper into her pussy. Then I got a great idea. I crept my free hand up her leg, and eventually circled her asshole with my middle finger.

In one shove, I buried my finger up to the hilt in her ass. Her screams of surprise quickly faded into incoherent moans, her grip on my head trying to push me farther into her. Then, suddenly, I sat back, freeing both of my hands as well.

"Wait, don't stop! I'm so close!" she whined.

"Bend over," I commanded. She complied, realizing my intention. She shuffled past me and bent over the toilet, shaking her ass invitingly when she had gotten into position. I wasted no time losing my pants, freeing my rock-hard cock.

She reached back, guiding my cock toward her waiting pussy. I pushed into her slowly, letting her get used to my cock, and drawing out the moan of pleasure she let out. I hit a barrier quickly.

"Can I pop your cherry Alexis?" I asked, ready to thrust.

"Yessssss," she groaned. I pushed the rest of my length into her, feeling the trickle of blood seep out of her pussy and onto my balls.

"You okay?" I asked, genuine concern in my voice.

"Yeah, just give me a second to get used to it." she whispered. It took her a minute or so, but a slight nod of her head signalled for me to start moving. At first, I thrust clumsily into her, accidentally slipping out a couple times. Soon though, I found a rhythm, and quickly elevated Alexis's low moans into unintelligible screams.

"Yesss, fuck mmmme!" she yelled over the wet slapping sounds of my balls hitting her pussy. Leaning over her, I began to thrust more savagely into her, and put one hand back between her legs to play with her clit.

"You like that Alexis?" I asked.

"I'm gonna cum Guy!" she screamed, orgasm wracking her body. I rode her through her orgasm, producing several smaller orgasms in her extra-sensitive body. Unfortunately, I was quickly reaching my own orgasm.

"Mmmm, yes Alexis! Your pussy feels so good! I'm gonna cum too!" I announced, pulling out of her. She flipped around, grabbing me by the hips and pulling my cock back toward her waiting mouth. She took the tip into her mouth, using her tongue to play with it inside her mouth. I put my hands on the back of her head, desperately trying to get her to take me deeper.

"I want to tashte sho cum," Alexis said, keeping my cock in her mouth. Slowly, she bobbed up and down, rolling her tongue over my cock. The sensation was too much.

I erupted in her mouth with a loud grunt. Strand after strand of my steaming hot cum flew down her throat and into her mouth as she dutifully tried to keep any from spilling. Inevitably, a little spilled out of her mouth and onto her chin. She caught it in her hand then put it back in her mouth. She opened her mouth to show me her prize before closing it and swallowing it all in one gulp.

"Tasty," she remarked, grinning. I helped her up, and handed her the discarded panties and pants.

"You just tasted rather bland..." I teased, locating my own boxers and shorts. After we had finished getting dressed we carefully left, making sure we weren't heard, or that Alexis wasn't seen walking out of the guys restroom. We made our way out to the front when something hit Alexis.

"Guy, you never kissed me, not once that whole time," she exclaimed.

"Kisses are a romantic thing, and we aren't going out," I answered.

"Good point..." she said, trailing off.

"Hey, am I special to you?" I asked rather transparently.

"Of course, or I wouldn't have just fucked you in the men's restroom of a MARTA station. But I don't like you like that," Alexis said, easily seeing through the question.

"Haha, alright then. Do you need a ride home?" I asked.

"Nope, I can walk. Speaking of which I should be on my way," Alexis said, giving me a hug before she ran off. I stood in front of the MARTA station for a while, undoubtedly looking like a dejected puppy. Behind me, a familiar feminine voice called my name.

"Guy! I need to talk to you!" Natalia, another sophomore at my college, called out.

"Umm... Hi Natalia, what's up?" I asked, confused. She was one of the "popular" people, and I had never really talked to her before.

"Not here! Treat a girl to some pizza?" she asked coyly. She was a beautiful girl, with long brown hair, dazzling blue eyes, and good-sized tits. Needless to say, I bought her the pizza.

"Now, down to business." she stated, wiping her mouth with a napkin, "To be frank, I heard you and Alexis in the MARTA station."

My whole body froze.

"I'm not going to lie and say nothing happened. What do you want?" I asked, dreading her response.

"Well, she sounded like she thoroughly enjoyed it, and I want some too," she said, blushing fiercely.

"You want me to fuck you?" I asked disbelievingly. Was I hearing right? Natalia wanted me to fuck her?

"Yes, but that isn't quite it," she said, grabbing my hand.

"Uh, okay? What else do you want?" I asked. She seemed to struggle with her answer for a little bit, her blush growing deeper every second.

"I...uh, want you to go o-out with m-me," she said quietly. I was rather surprised.

"You want me, a dude with almost no social life, to go out with you, one of the most beautiful and most popular girls on campus?" I asked incredulously.

"I really l-l-like you, but I was too shy to ask you before now. Then I heard you fucking Alexis, and I got really jealous and sorta called you over on a whim," she said, looking thoroughly ashamed of herself.

"There is no reason to be ashamed! Of course I'll go out with you," I said. She practically melted in her happiness. She got up, gave me a quick kiss, then told me she'd see me at school.

That was just the beginning of my sophomore year. I had no idea it would turn out at the time... Keep an eye out for the next installment of "College Fun"!

Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers