Senior Year Ch. 02: The Conqueror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sallyvox
sallyvox
49 Followers

"No, no.." she said as she started to pull away. Peter did not let her. He held her tightly to him and whispered again.

"I'll make you cum like he never has. Your boyfriend is just a fucking loser who can't even keep a girl like you satisfied," Peter cooed as he slid the tip of his unprotected cock into her pussy.

"This is so wrong," Sandra said softly. Peter pushed deeper into her when he heard this. His dick was about a third of the way into her.

"I'm already inside you," Peter said. He put his hands on her round ass and pushed her hips closer to his. Sandra moaned with delight.

"Yes...I don't fucking care anymore...yes...fuck..."Sandra said, as she felt Peter's full length inside of her. Peter needed no more words. He pulled almost all the way out of her tunnel before pushing his full length into her once more, his hands driving her ass towards his hips with increased force. Sandra began to moan as he began to increase his tempo, his balls slapping against her ass with each thrust. His unprotected dick felt magnificent in her warm tight pussy and he started to contemplate what the reality of the situation was—he was fucking another man's woman. He was enjoying the most intimate of acts with a woman whose boyfriend had spent time courting, spending his hard earned money and time to win her affection. And he had taken all that work away within minutes. To top it all off, he was inside her unprotected, his naked cock filling every inch of her young pussy. This was something that her boyfriend had never experienced...and here was a stranger taking it all in an instant of unbridled passion. His dick was moving in and out of her furiously now, and he could feel the semen moving from his balls into the shaft of his dick. That's when he felt Sandra's pussy begin to squeeze and pulsate. Sandra was beginning to push her hips towards him with every thrust.

"Oh fuck, Peter, I'm fucking cumming..."Sandra whispered hoarsely. Peter dug his fingers into her ass cheeks and pushed as far he could into her. He began to gyrate and thrust right at that deepest point, increasing his tempo as her pussy muscles began to spasm.

"Fuck, Sandra...I'm gonna fucking shoot inside," Peter moaned as he felt the semen shoot down his shaft. Sandra wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her hips toward him as far as they could go. Peter felt the head of his penis expand and shoot spurt after spurt of his hot juices into her unprotected pussy with amazing velocity. He imagined her getting knocked up, a little present growing inside of her for her boyfriend to take care of. Peter held Sandra there for a moment, their hips touching, his manhood completely inside of her.

"Oh my fucking God, Peter, this is so fucking wrong..." Sandra sighed as Peter pulled out of her, his semen flowing out of her pussy and making a stain on his bed. "What am I supposed to tell my boyfriend about this fucking shit?" she joked.

"Tell him he's a fucking loser whose girlfriend I just creampied," Peter joked.

They stayed in bed for a bit, until she had to leave with her father. They said they would call each other, but they never did. In fact, Peter never saw Sandra ever again. But he did gain some lasting insight from their experience. He would always remember that moment when she told him she had a boyfriend. He would remember the elation, the joy, the pride...the pride of taking another man's woman for his own.

"I am a conqueror," he had said to himself after she had left.

But as will happen to conquerors, one victory is never enough. Peter soon set his eyes on another prize. Lana. Yeah, she had a boyfriend, but that just made it all the more sweeter. "Success is not enough," Peter thought to himself. "Others must fail."

To be continued...

sallyvox
sallyvox
49 Followers
12