Senior Year Ch. 05

Story Info
Bobby finds out what a darkroom is for.
1.4k words
4.6
54.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Lois was relieved Bobby wasn't in any of her classes the next day. She was having enough trouble trying to adjust to what had taken place with Doreen the previous afternoon. She vacillated between telling herself sleeping with Doreen was just as bad as sleeping with Bobby and thinking fondly of how wonderful it was and wondering if, somehow, she and Doreen would ever get together again. She'd never been so confused in her life.

Her husband, totally engrossed in preparing for the upcoming football season, had no idea his wife was upset, nor would his attitude toward her have been any different if he had known. He was too busy getting ready for football season, he didn't have time for women's problems.

After lunch, Bobby was walking down the hall from the cafeteria. He had study halls the next two periods. Coming in the other direction was Kim Grasso, the girl who'd introduced him to Paula. Kim looked good. The young woman had a compact, but lush body and always dressed well. Today was no exception. She had on a pink outfit that consisted of a fairly loose top held tight around her trim waist with a drawstring and a snug-fitting pink mini-skirt that left most of her lovely legs bare.

"Hi, Bobby," she said, licking her lips and smiling seductively.

"Hi, Kim," Bobby said.

"I haven't seen you in a while," Kim said, her eyes flashing.

Bobby immediately saw the invitation in his classmate's eyes and felt his body reacting. "Ah...well, I...I've been, you know, busy," he replied.

Kim grinned. "I know. I heard you and Paula were getting to be an item," she said. "What are you doing now that she's back in school?"

"Ah...well," Bobby stammered.

"You busy this period?" Kim asked.

"No, why?" Bobby replied.

Kim flashed him an alluring smile. "Well...I'm in the photography club and I have to do some work in the darkroom and..." she left her sentence unfinished.

Bobby knew what she wanted, mainly because he wanted it too. "I'll see if I can get a pass," he said.

"I'll be in the darkroom," Kim said, and started down the hall.

Bobby had no trouble getting a pass from the bored teacher monitoring study hall and was on his way to the photo lab a few minutes later.

Kim was waiting in the outer office of the photography club lab when Bobby arrived. "I've got to develop some pictures," she said. "Want to come in the darkroom with me?"

Bobby smiled. "Sure," he said. Being alone in the darkroom with Kim was an opportunity most of the guys in school would kill for.

"Come on," Kim said and headed for the darkroom.

Bobby followed close behind her, smelling the delightful scent of her perfume. He wasn't paying attention and bumped into Kim when she stopped to unlock the darkroom door. Contact with the girl's tidy body did nothing to stem the turmoil growing in his body. He'd been getting more and more turned on since she'd invited him into the darkroom.

"I really do have to get these things done," Kim said when they were in the darkroom with the door locked behind them and the warning light that was meant to alert people that the darkroom was in use was turned on. "It will only take a minute." She moved to the counter and picked up some rolls of film. "I have to have it dark to do this," she said and switched off the lights.

Bobby moved closer to her and their bodies touched. He heard the sound of her doing something in the darkness, but couldn't see a thing.

"I have to put developer in here," Kim said, "then I'm done for a while."

Bobby heard liquid being poured and the sound of things being set down, then Kim's hand brushed his and stayed in contact with it.

Bobby's cock continued to unwind in his pants. Something better happen, and soon. If it didn't, he was going to have a serious set of lover's nuts by the time he got out of here. He heard the sound of a light switch being thrown and the room was bathed in dim red light.

Bobby looked at Kim, who gave him a cryptic, but extremely provocative, smile in return. He put his arm around her she pressed against him. He bent his head trying to find Kim's lips. Her hips moved maddeningly against his swollen groin. Their lips joined and electric sensations ripped through him. Kim moan softly as her tongue lashed his. Her arms tightened around him and her hips continued their insistent movements.

Bobby had to have her! He cupped Kim's wonderfully-formed bottom, lifted her up, and set her on the counter. Her lips remained locked to his. He pushed her short, snug, skirt up to her waist and discovered she wore no underwear!

Kim's mouth finally released his. "Yeahhhh!!!!" she hissed while Bobby fumbled with his zipper. "Give it to me!" She'd wanted this the minute she saw him in the hall. Bobby really knew how to use his cock, and the fact that he was going to fuck her in the photo lab was an even bigger turn-on.

Bobby got his cock out and, gripping it in his hand, moved between Kim's legs. He groaned when the sensitive tip came in contact with the young woman's hot, wet pussy. Delight rippled up his spine as he shoved his swollen shaft into her.

"Yesssssss!!!!!" Kim moaned. She tightened her grip on Bobby. This was exactly what she wanted! "Feels neat! Oh, God, Bobby! That feels so neat!" she exclaimed. She wrapped her legs around Bobby's hips, drawing him into her as deeply as she could get him. Kim had been with a lot of guys, but none of them came close to matching the thrills Bobby gave her!

Bobby watched Kim in the red glow of the safety light. She was leaning back on outstretched arms, her pretty face slack with passion. Her hips rocked gently and she kept her legs locked around him. He shoved against her and she responded with a soft groan.

Bobby loosened the tie around her waist and pushed up her top, hoping she wasn't wearing a bra. She wasn't! Her delectable breasts, capped by erect nipples, stood out out proudly from her chest. He sucked a nipple into his mouth.

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Kim groaned, shuddering. "That's it, Bobby!! Suck my tits!!! Yeahhhh!!!"

Bobby nibbled one rubbery finger of flesh, then the other. As he did, he could feel Kim's pussy rippling, milking his cock. He wasn't going to be able to hold back long.

Kim was also rapidly approaching explosion. Bobby was entirely too good at what he was doing. Rapture tore through her. "Eeeeeeyowwwwwwww!!!" she cried, her body vibrating. "Gimmmeeeeee!!! Oh, God, Bobbeeeee!!! Gimmmeeee!!! I'm cummmmminnnnnnggggg!!!! Yowwwwwww!!! Yowwwwww!!!!! Shittttttttttttt!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Her hips strained harder against his and she went wild on his cock.

"Eeeuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned while he spewed his seed into Kim and experienced intense sensations of pleasure.

Afterward, he had a hard time standing. His legs were very shaky. What they'd just done was intense...really intense.

"That was awesome, Bobby!" Kim whispered.

"It sure was," he agreed.

He stepped back and let Kim slide off the counter. The young woman made a face. "I'm all sticky," she said.

Bobby spotted a roll of paper towels and handed it to her. "Here," he said. While Kim cleaned herself up, Bobby got himself cleaned up and straightened his clothing.

"Ah...I have to finish this and get back to class," Kim said. "I...I need to have this stuff done."

She walked Bobby to the door of the darkroom. Before she opened the door, though, she kissed him again, a kiss that curled his toes. Then they went out.

In the brighter light of the outer room, Bobby noticed that the back of Kim's skirt was a little dirty.

"Ah, Kim..." he said.

Kim turned and looked at him. "What?" she asked.

"Your skirt's dirty," he said.

She looked down at herself. "Oh, God! What am I gonna do?" she complained. "Jeesus!" She headed for the darkroom door.

"Kim..." Bobby said.

She turned.

"Is it OK if I call you some time?" he asked.

She smiled. "Yeah, of course," she told him, then she disappeared back into the darkroom.

Bobby walked back to his study hall, thinking about Kim. Her ass was so fine! He definitely would call her. He wanted to enjoy making love with her again. Maybe he'd join the photo club. Making love in the darkroom, in school, during the school day, was a trip! Grinning, lost in thought, he entered his study hall and sat down.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers