Senior Year Ch. 13

Story Info
Bobby calls Amber Fargo.
2.2k words
4.71
42.8k
1
0

Part 13 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The next day, during a study hall, Bobby got a pass and called Amber Fargo. He'd been thinking about her, and wondered if he might be able to see her. "I was thinking of stopping by your house after school if that's OK," he said.

"Ah...I...I'd love that, Bobby," Amber replied. She was delighted that the young man had called. As his voice rolled into her ear through the phone, her body began to warm and she could feel her heart pounding. She couldn't believe it! Just talking to him on the phone was turning her on!

"Great, I'll see you then," Bobby replied. He put the phone down and went back to his study hall. He hadn't been with Amber in some time and, when he drove by the Fargo house on the way to school, he decided he ought to call her. He was glad he had.

Somehow, although the thought of what she and the young man would be doing later caused her considerable excitement, Amber managed to get through the rest of the day. About an hour before the time school ended, she took a shower. After she dried herself off, she went to her bedroom and slid into a white cotton gown that had lacy trim bordering the deep Vee in front and buttons holding it together over her ample breasts. She hadn't worn the gown in quite a while. She originally bought it because she thought her ex-husband would like it, but it didn't work. He never even commented on the lovely garment. Maybe Bobby would like it.

She slipped a pink and white striped satin robe over the gown and started downstairs. As she was descending the stairs, she heard the back door open. When she reached the ground floor, she headed for the kitchen, her heart banging against her ribs.

Bobby stood in her kitchen, his face flushed. "Hi," he said.

"Hi," Amber replied.

"How have you been?" Bobby asked.

"I...I've been OK," Amber said.

"How's Al?" Bobby continued. He wasn't sure why they were standing here in her kitchen, having this stilted conversation. That wasn't why he'd come over.

"He's fine, Bobby," Amber replied. "He's busy at school, and with his wedding plans."

Bobby walked across the kitchen to Amber. "I've really missed you," he said softly.

Amber put her arms around him. "I've missed you, too, Bobby," she replied. "I think about you all the time."

"You do?" he asked.

Amber nodded.

Bobby decided there was no need to talk any more. He covered the pretty woman's lips with his, slid his arms around her, and pulled her against him.

Amber clutched the young man against her while her tongue slid into his mouth, where it was met by his. The longing she'd been feeling all day began to grow and take control of her.

Bobby untied the belt around her waist and pushed her robe over her shoulders. Amber lowered her arms and the garment whispered to the floor.

"My God, you're pretty!" the young man said reverently, gazing at the lovely white garment covering her gorgeous body. "And that nightgown, it's awesome!" He'd never seen her look prettier! He cupped her breasts tenderly through the soft cotton gown.

"Please, Bobby!" Amber begged, trembling, "Oh, Bobby, please!" The contact of the young man's fingers on her erecting nipples was unbelievably gratifying! Rapturous sensations rocked her. Her legs went weak. "Come on, Bobby!" she said, and took his hand and led him up the stairs to her bedroom. After they entered the room, she steered him to her bed, then let go of his hand and laid down.

Bobby shed his clothes and joined Amber on her bed. He kissed her again and, exultantly, she kissed him back. His hand slid into the neck of her gown, onto her bare breasts, electrifying her. He opened the gown, then his hands and lips began working on her breasts. Soon, as a result of his expert loving, his attractive companion was shaking with hunger. His hand slid over her belly, between her quivering thighs, and he began tenderly exploring her rapidly moistening vagina.

"Ahhh!!!" Amber groaned. Her hips rocked upward, presenting her body to his seeking caresses. More shock waves of passion ripped her when his finger slid between her puffy, soft lips and into her. "Don't make me wait! Oh, Bobby, please! I want you in me!" the passion-starved woman cried, experiencing a degree of urgency she'd known only with Bobby. She sat up, pulled the gown over her head, then she laid back.

Bobby rolled on top of Amber, raised his hips, and grasped his erection. Guiding it toward her opening, he sank it into her warm, snug channel.

"Yesssss!!!!" Amber hissed when the young man's thick cudgel began to press into her. "That's it, Bobby! That's what I want! Give it to me. Give it to me!"

As Bobby shoved himself deep into her, Amber gloried in the filled sensations he awakened in her lust-sodden body. He began thrusting, each plunging movement shoving her higher on the scale of passion. It was sooo good!

"Take me! Oh, Bobby! Take me!" Amber groaned, clutching his plunging buttocks. "I need you so badly!! Oh, darling, I need you so badly!!!"

Then, suddenly, gloriously, orgasm burst through her. "Bobby!!!!!! Bobby!!!!! Bobby!!!!! Bobbeeeeee!!!!! Yessssss!!!!! Oh...yesssss!!!!!! Take...Me!!!!!!!!!! Take meeeeee!!!!! Take...Meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeze!!!! Oh...pleeeeze!!! Oh...pleeeeze!!! Oh...pleeeeze!!! Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!"

"Me, toooo!!! Me, toooo!!!! Unnnnnhhhhh!!!" Bobby groaned. His hips banged against Amber like a triphammer as he exploded his thick, hot, creamy sauce into her.

Afterward, they lay locked in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow of the intense pleasure they'd just shared.

"Oh, Bobby, you're so wonderful!" Amber said, clutching him to her. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me!"

"I think you're pretty wonderful, too," Bobby said, and kissed her.

Amber looked at him and was thrilled by the adoring way he gaped at her nudeness.

Bobby couldn't stand being next to Amber and not touching her, so he began caressing one of her breasts.

Amber shuddered and felt her nipples harden. "Oh, God, Bobby!!! How can you keep turning me on like this?" she murmured. Her fingers found his nipples and teased them until they were tiny points of hardened flesh. As she did that, she heard Bobby gasping with pleasure. Thrilled at the reactions she was evoking, she bent her head and took one of the young man's rigid nipples in her mouth. If he liked having her touch his nipples with her fingers, he'd probably really like it if she sucked on them!

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Bobby moaned.

"Do you like that, Bobby?" Amber asked. That he did was obvious, and thrilled her no end. She loved making him feel good! Making him feel good made her feel good, too!

"Ohhhh, yesssss!!!" Bobby replied. "My God! Yesssss!"

Amber resumed making love to him, her lips blazing a trail of fire over his body. When he rolled on his back, out of the corner of her eye she saw that his cock had begun to rise again. She grasped it, feeling the heat, the growing firmness, and the sticky remnants of their earlier coupling. Her kisses moved across his belly, through his kinky pubic hair, to the base of the distended pole. Getting on her knees next to his hips, she took the shaft in her mouth, clasping her lips around it, moving her head slowly up and down over her lover's swollen wand.

Bobby went wild when Amber's lips began to move up and down over his tender rod. He looked at her kneeling there, breasts hanging, erect nipples pointing at the bed. He slid his hand over her velvety skin while her lips continued to slide up and down on his throbbing shaft.

"Oh, God, Amber! That feels too good! I'm so close!" Bobby gasped, his hips rocking.

Amber took her mouth off him, climbed on top of him, and lowered herself onto his enormous poker. It slid into her, cramming delightfully full. Her hot, fluttering cavern engulfed it and caressed it. She looked down at Bobby. "You did want me to do this, didn't you, Bobby?" she asked.

"Oh, yesssss!!!!" the young man replied. He grabbed her hips and raised his own hips off the bed, shoving his cock even deeper into her quivering cave.

Amber was overjoyed by the powerful sensations being delivered into her by the young man's swollen cock. "My God, Bobby!" she exclaimed. "It feels like you're in me so far you're going to come out my mouth!" She pushed herself erect and began rolling her hips. The young man's erection whipped around inside her, creating delightful bedlam in her super-aroused body.

"Ohhhh!!! Bobby!!!" she moaned, her hips moving faster and faster, her breasts bobbing. "This is fantastic!! This is incredible!"

Bobby watched Amber as she rode his cock. Her face was flushed with passion and her gorgeous breasts quivered. Then, suddenly, he felt his hot sauce bubbling up inside him and the next thing he knew it was gushing through his penis and blasting into her.

"Oh, God!!! I'm commmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!" he cried. "Take it, Amber!!! Take it!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

When she felt Bobby's molten juices bathing her insides, Amber's own orgasm exploded into her own storm of joy. "Yesss!!! Oh, yesssss!!! Come, darling! Come for me!" she urged ardently, "Come in me! Fill me!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Bobby! Oh, Bobby!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After her awesome orgasm ended, Amber rolled off Bobby and pressed her body against his, enjoying the aftermath. She felt his arms slide around her. This was so wonderful! She kissed him, then she smiled at him. "You always make me feel so wonderful!" she told him. "So wonderful!"

"I'm glad I'm good for you," Bobby said. "You sure make me feel fantastic!"

Amber rolled on her side with her back to Bobby, who pressed against her. She loved having him lying against her spoon-fashion and was delighted when he slid his hand down her side and began trailing his fingers lightly over her breast. It felt even better when something warm and hard began to press against her buttocks, trying to insert itself in the cleft between them. Bobby kissed her neck softly and continued to caress her breast.

Amber shuddered with delight. "Oh, Bobby, that feels sensational!" she murmured as passion cascaded over her. His touch was quickly awakening desire once again! She pressed back against him and shivered with joy when she felt his rigid shaft slide between her buttocks.

Bobby took his hand from Amber's breast and slid it down her body and over her rounded belly. The hand continued it's downward trek, through her pubic hair, to the point where her thighs joined her body.

Amber groaned softly, lifted her leg and draped it back over Bobby. Her action opened her to his seeking fingers. The young man quickly took the hint. His fingers sought her clit, grasped it, then began stroking it. Amber was jarred by the exquisite sensations the young man's caress evoked.

"That's it! Oh darling, yessss!!!" she moaned. "That's it! God, do I ever love it when you play with me like that!" Her hips began moving, and that caused her joy from a surprising source. Her movements caused the tip of Bobby's swollen pole, which was now jutting from between her legs, to rub against her vagina. Contact with both Bobby's fingers and cock proved to be too much for the lovely woman, who was soon writhing with need. "In me, Bobby!" she begged, "Oh, God!!! I need you in me!"

The wild motions of Amber's warm body magnified the passionate feelings Bobby was experiencing. He shifted position and was thrilled to feel the head of his penis plowing between Amber's labia. Then he felt her hand touch his wand and the next time he thrust forward, Amber guided his cock into the molten warmth of her vagina.

"Yessss!!! Yesssss!!!" Amber cried. Her body quivered and her hips jolted as Bobby's cock slipped into her.

Bobby moved his hips, sliding his erection in and out of Amber, and at the same time, he continued strumming her clit with his fingers. "This...is...awesome!" he gasped.

"I...Ahhhhh!!!!...I guess it's awesome!" Amber groaned. "Ohhhh!!! Bobby! Ahhhhhhh!!!! Bobby!!! I...Ohhhhh!!!! Bobby!!!!" The young man's plunging cock continued to stimulate her powerfully. Then she reached her peak. "I'm commmmiiiinnnnngggggg!!!! Now, Bobby!!! Now!!!! Now!!!" she cried as her orgasm swept over her. "Give it to meeee!!! Now!! Now!!!!!!!!! Give it to meeeeeeee!!!!!! Give it to meeeeeeee!!!!!! Give it to meeeeeeee!!!!!! Nowwwwwww!!!! Nowwwww!!!!!!"

"Yeah, take it!!! Here it comes!!! Take it!!!" Bobby cried, as his pulsing penis sent a stream of his hot juices shooting into Amber.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, resting. Finally Amber turned and faced Bobby. "You know, you're the best thing that ever happened to me!" she said. "I'm so glad you came over today."

"I think you're pretty wonderful, too," Bobby replied, and kissed her. "And I'm really glad I came over, too."

It was late, and Bobby had to leave. Amber walked him to the door. Before he left, he kissed her.

"You know, you are welcome to stop by any time you want," she whispered, clinging to him. "In fact, the more often you do, the better I'd like it."

"I won't wait too long until next time," Bobby replied, smiling.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers