Senior Year Memories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I said, pounding down into her. "Just realizing everything that happened before I got my first kiss."

"What? Like a handjob? A slutty blowjob? A slut sitting on your face? Fucking like an animal?" she taunted, squeezing my cock with her pussy with each question.

"Yeah," I say, pounding into her even harder.

"I guess that is a little funny," she laughed, her laughs turning to a groan as I shifted my cock inside of her. "Fuck, don't stop!"

I wasn't stopping. I didn't want to stop, but I knew I wouldn't last that much longer. I could feel the cum boiling up in my balls, and the way she was starting to shake and coo again, I knew that Kaitlyn had another orgasm lined up.

"Gonna cum soon," I grunted.

"Me too," she said.

"Where should I? Ya know?"

She wrapped her legs around my ass driving me in deeper, looking up at me with a knowing nod. I fucked her harder.

"So good, so good, fuck, fuck," I repeated.

"God, so big, fuck, keep fucking, keep fucking me, gonna, gonna..."

"I'm cumming!"

"FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"HOLY FUCK, I'M CUMMING!"

She bucked and writhed, slamming herself into me as another violent orgasm tore through her body, squeezing me so tight I couldn't help but start shooting off inside of her. It felt like the longest, most powerful orgasm I'd ever had, so powerful I was afraid I'd black out, but when my senses came back and we were still jerking and flexing into each other, I felt more satisfied than I think I ever felt before.

Panting and out of breath, I pulled out of her, listening as my cock slipped out with a wet, sucking sound. I looked down, watching as a river of my cum fell out of her pussy lips, rolling onto my back beside her.

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah, wow," she said, looking up at the ceiling with me.

"So, that happened," I said.

"Yeah," she responded.

"I'll, uh, still sign that form for you, if you want. If you still need to get to your party," I said.

Kaitlyn considered this. "I only wanted to go to get some serious cock, and since I got that here, I can probably skip out on Addison's shit party."

"So, does that mean you're up for some tutoring?" I asked, half-joking, half-serious.

Still staring at the ceiling, Kaitlyn said, "If it means we can fuck some more, yeah, I'm totally down for that. I guess I don't want to fail any of my classes this year, and if it means getting that cock, I'd call it a win-win."

"Cool," I said.

Kaitlyn stood up from the bed on unsteady feet. "I think I'm gonna take a shower, then maybe let's get to some of that tutoring?"

"Cool," I repeated, not taking my eyes off the ceiling. She entered my bathroom, and a moment later, I could hear the water of the shower running.

Staring up at the blank ceiling, I was stuck in thought, smiling like an idiot and trying to figure out what had just happened. Don't get me wrong, I was completely aware that I had just fucked Kaitlyn Pruitt and made her cum twice, but what that meant from here was anyone's guess. There was every chance that she could've gone back to being the same bitch I knew before, or worse, find a way to use this against me, make senior year hell, but, don't ask me why, I was sure she wasn't going to do that. When I looked into her eyes during and after sex, I could see a lot of the half-decent person I used to know. I didn't dream that I could change her, or make her into a better person than she was, but at the very least, it might be nice to have her as a friend again.

Curious and finally feeling capable of movement, I rolled over and reached for my phone on the floor. Picking it up, I opened the screen and checked out the pictures Kaitlyn took, saved in a folder she called 'SENIOR YEAR MEMORIES.'

There she was, in all her naked glory, taking my cock with the camera looking down and showing it all in graphic detail. Looking up into the camera, she had the prettiest, most genuine damn smile I'd ever seen on her before, and knowing it was me who made her smile like that, and what those lips were capable of, wouldn't you know it, but I was getting hard again.

I got out of bed and made for the bedroom, opening the door. Through the shower's fogged up glass, I could see Kaitlyn's naked body, water running down every luscious inch of her. If that weren't calling to me enough, her turning and pressing her tits against the glass for me, beckoning, were.

Walking toward the shower, I was pretty sure I was starting to look forward to what senior year had to offer.