Senior Year Memories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke's ass was incredible, grabbing and squeezing my cock in ways I never knew were possible. I could've gotten addicted to that ass, and at the time, I felt like I could've gone on forever fucking her.

I knew that wouldn't last, though, because there was only so much pleasure either of us could take. Brooke started to shake and shudder in a way I was becoming all too familiar with, and I grabbed her by the hips to keep her from falling.

"OH FUCK, FUCK, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN! YOUR ASS-FUCKING IS MAKING ME CUM AGAIN! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS, FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she wailed, her juices gushing down her legs, her asshole squeezing me tighter and driving me over the edge.

"FUCK!" I yelled, filling her ass with another huge, thick load of my cum. I fell against her, exhausted, pressing her into the vanity. She was giggling and babbling incoherently, her face a mess of lust and smeared makeup, one of her pigtails completely fallen apart from one stage of our fucking or another. Again, she arched her back to kiss me, and I kissed her back. She was a pretty good kisser, I thought.

"Come on, get your phone," Brooke said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Gotta add me to you Senior Year Memories, right?" she asked.

I was going to ask how she knew about that, but with Kaitlyn seemingly telling everyone everything, I was past the point of caring. Carefully, I pulled out of her ass, both of us moaning as my cock popped out with a wet sucking sound and a river of cum down her thighs. I got my phone and lined up a perfect shot, her arching her back as she looked into the mirror, looking at me taking the picture and showing off her tits, while her ass and pussy stuck out. Both of them gaped open, my cum leaking down her legs to the floor. It was a completely vile and utterly hot picture, and I was glad to take a couple shots for posterity.

"Thank you," I said as I put my phone away.

"For what? The picture or the sex?" she asked, checking herself in the mirror and taking down her remaining pigtail as if she realized it was a lost cause.

"Uh, both?" I said.

"Oh, my pleasure, like, totally," she said, standing up and looking down at her abused body. She scooped some of our joined cum from her pussy and brought it to her mouth, sucking her fingers luxuriantly.

"So, uh, can I, like, get a ride home?" I asked.

"What, you're done with me so soon?" Brooke asked, looking at me innocently.

Truth be told, I wasn't sure I could take another fucking from Brooke King, but I didn't want to end this on a sour note, either.

"No, but-"

"Just like all the guys, get whatcha want and then run out," she said, giggling sarcastically.

"I didn't mean that, I just meant-"

"Relax, Ryan, I'm just fuckin' with ya. Don't get me wrong, I could go for another round or two easy, but if you gotta go, you gotta go, I get that. Just promise me we can do that again sometime," she said, pulling a brush from her drawer and running it through her hair.

Borrowing one of her lines, I said, "Totally."

"Yay!" she exclaimed. "And we don't have to just fuck, either, ya know. You're not a half-bad looking guy, I mean, your face is nothing to write home about, but you're not, like, ugly or nothing either, and while your body's nothing special either, it can be worked on. You and me, we can be, like, workout buddies. I know you got the bike already, and I got a bike too, and I love jogging and yoga and weights and all that. Give me a month or two and I can make you into an almost-hottie worthy of that cock you got there."

There might've been a compliment in there somewhere, and if there was, it was pretty backhanded, but she had a point. I didn't put much into my appearance, but if I did, and if I got more attention, it might make this year go a little better, especially if I kept fucking Brooke and Kaitlyn and who knew who else might come down the line. It was hard not to feel a little insulted by the way she talked about my looks, however, I knew she meant well, and that she was saying this in the best way she knew how.

"Sure. Let's make it happen," I agreed.

"Yay!" she exclaimed again, jumping up and down clapping, more drops of cum splattering to the floor from between her thighs as she did. Brooke skipped over to me, planting another kiss on my lips, giving me a taste of my own cum for the first time (which, while not something I was looking forward to again, could've been worse).

"So, you sure you wanna head home now, or do you wanna maybe see if we can get you hard enough to fuck my face, cunt and ass again?" Brooke asked me sweetly.

She may have been a bimbo, but she knew how to ask hard questions sometimes, especially when she looked up at me with those innocent eyes staring out of that whorish face.

"You really know how to make some good memories," I admitted.

"Totally," Brooke replied, playfully grabbing my cock.