Senior Year Memories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, so this next part'll be easy. I've got needs and a reputation to keep up, and, lucky me, you can help me with both! So, I've come to give you your choice between two limited time options. Either you do all of my homework in the class of your own choosing, or I publicly humiliate you in the manner of your choosing. I can stuff you in a locker, a trash can, even kick the crap out of you if you choose; just nothing gay like pantsing. With an offer this great, how can you say afford to say no?" Kyle asked. His dad was a used car salesman, and by the sounds of it, Kyle was looking to go into the family business.

Two weeks ago I'd have seriously weighed the options he gave me and probably picked doing his homework, because I'd done it in the past and homework was easy enough for me anyway, but two weeks ago I was a different person. I hadn't had sex with three of the hottest girls in school then and sure as shit didn't have the confidence that came with that.

"Tempting offer, but I think I'd rather tell you to go fuck yourself, and then eat lunch with my friend. Okay, bye, see ya later, and if you didn't hear me the first time, go fuck yourself, go fuck yourself, go fuck yourself!" I said, stepping past him and shooting him the middle finger I'd had in Haley just a matter of minutes ago back at him.

I walked away from him, toward Tori, and nervously looked back. He just stood there, looking back and forth from me to wherever it was he looked when he looked into space. My heart was beating as the realization of what I'd just done sank in slowly, then much faster, then only confirmed once Tori caught up to me with her eyes the size of saucers.

"Did you just tell Kyle to go fuck himself four times?" Tori asked me.

"I'm not sure, I wasn't counting," I said, my stomach lurching at the thought of what Kyle might do to me later while my brain celebrated telling him off.

"Who are you and what have you done with Ryan Collins?" Tori asked.

"I'll let you know when I've found him," I said numbly.

Tori wrapped an arm around my shoulders and shook me playfully, "Ryan Collins, finally becoming a man!"

"You don't know the half of it," I said, finally letting out a nervous laugh that Tori easily joined me in.

We got in the burger line outside the cafeteria together, her talking a mile a minute, as usual, about what'd just happened with me and Kyle and about how she had to tell everyone. I talked her out of telling everybody, but there was one person I had trouble talking her down from.

"I need to tell Nadia, at least," Tori said.

"You don't need to tell Nadia," I said, distracted by the vibrating of my phone against my thigh that seemed nonstop since I got in line.

"Why not?" Tori said.

"Because Nadia's the editor of the school paper," I said.

"So? It's not like this is a story she can put in the paper, is it? 'RYAN COLLINS TELLS KYLE BOWMAN TO FUCK OFF?' It's interesting, sure, but hardly front page material. No, I need to tell her because she hates Kyle, and if anything would guarantee you a spot on the paper, it's this," Tori said.

"Gee, and here I was, thinking it'd be my stellar writing skills," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well, your adequate writing skills will help, too," Tori said.

"Please, just don't tell her? Please? I hate rumors spreading," I said.

"Even when they're true?" Tori asked. She'd been trying to get me to stand up for myself for years, and I'm sure this had her jumping for joy inside, but my hesitance must have been just as confusing.

"Please?" I asked.

Tori blew a lock of hair out of her eye. "Fine. But you owe me for this one. Big time."

"Anything you want," I said, wishing my phone would stop vibrating.

"I'll remember you said that," Tori said, going up to the cashier to pay for her lunch tray. Seeing this opportunity, I opened my phone screen and checked the slew of texts I had in my group chat with Kaitlyn and Brooke.

Kaitlyn: Tell me you didn't just tittyfuck Haley in a hall closet

Brooke: ryan did wut????!!???

Kaitlyn: Haley says Ryan tittyfucked her in a hall closet

Brooke: which closet

Kaitlyn: by Mrs. Lynns room

Brooke: thats a good closet for that

Kaitlyn: never heard a guy who survived tittyfucking her. still alive?

Brooke: still kickin???????

Kaitlyn: Ryan?

Kaitlyn: hello?

Kaitlyn: heeeeeellllllllllooooooo?

Brooke: think hes ded?

Kaitlyn: pics or it didn't happen

Finally, looking to shut them up, I opened the 'SENIOR YEAR MEMORIES' album and dropped a picture of my cock between Haley's tits and her completely covered in my cum.

The replies came quickly.

Kaitlyn: YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!

Brooke: wow, Im impressed he fit

I smiled. These two would be the death of me.

Assuming, of course, Kyle didn't catch up with me first.

I'd made it through the lunch line and paid and sat down at an outdoor table with Tori and almost thought I'd have enough time to actually recharge and eat when Mrs. Lynn walked across the cafeteria toward me.

"Ryan! Just the person I was looking for!" she said. She looked a little harried, her hair slightly mussed up, her face hard to read.

"Hi, Mrs. Lynn," Tori said.

"Hello, Victoria. Ready for today's quiz?" Mrs. Lynn asked.

"Not to boast, but I'm gonna kick that quiz's ass," Tori said, laughing.

"That's the kind of enthusiasm I like to hear! I'm... I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Mrs. Lynn asked.

"No, just lunch. What's up?" I asked, maybe a little too quickly. Sitting down like this, I was at the perfect height to take in Mrs. Lynn's tits, and though I'd just had my cock between a heavenly pair, Mrs. Lynn's were always enough to inspire a stirring in my groin.

"Can I borrow you for a few minutes after school, Ryan? I'd like to talk to you about your tutoring performance," she said. There was a serious tone in her voice I didn't like, and one that told me I probably wouldn't like saying no.

"Sure," I said.

"Thanks," Mrs. Lynn said, walking away abruptly.

When Mrs. Lynn was out of earshot, Tori said, "Ooh, someone's in trouble!"

Though I knew she was teasing, I was telling the truth when I said, "I sure hope not."

***

It was true that I hadn't been keeping her as updated on Kaitlyn's and my tutoring sessions as I'd promised, mostly because I didn't want to accidentally leak anything about what we'd been doing, but I thought I'd done a decent enough job to avoid getting into any trouble. Maybe she wanted to give me another student to work with? That was entirely likely, but why would she have sounded so serious, seemed so nervous?

I didn't know if I was in trouble or not, and that's probably why my hand shook so much when I knocked on the door to Mrs. Lynn's classroom at the end of the day.

She opened the door. "Hello, Ryan, come in."

I entered the classroom and she closed the door behind me. I didn't see it, but it sounded almost like... nah, she wouldn't have locked the door, would she? There was a strange energy to the room, a smell, both of which felt very familiar but I couldn't quite place.

"Please, take a seat by my desk," she said, walking up to the head of the room. It may have been the dirty place my mind had been lately, but I had a hard time not looking her up and down. She was dressed in a professional, navy blue blouse and skirt combo, both tight enough to perfectly accentuate her big, round tits and thick bubble butt. Her ass stuck out even more from the heels she wore, her legs looking nice and long in those nylons. She took a seat behind her desk, and I was taken by her beauty, that pretty face, her bobbed blonde hair, sparkling eyes behind a stylish pair of glasses... the only thing missing was her smile. Usually she had the brightest, friendliest smile you'd ever seen, but now it was in a thin line, almost severe.

Was she angry, or concerned, or something else? I couldn't tell.

I took a seat by her desk, waiting for the verdict.

"Before we go any further, Ryan, I just wanted to tell you that you've always been one of my favorite students," Mrs. Lynn said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Lynn," seemed the best response.

"You're bright, you generally play by the rules but know when you can break them, and you're decent in a world that doesn't seem to grant a whole lot of value to decency these days. These are the traits that can really help you go far in life," she said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Lynn," I repeated.

"But, it also doesn't take very much to derail such a promising future. One slipup, one... indiscretion, something that might seem minor on the surface, but if discovered by the wrong party, could lead to some major consequences," she said.

I had a bad feeling about where this was going, but thought it was better to play dumb. "Did I do something wrong?"

Her severe lips curled almost into a smile. "What would you say, Ryan, if I told you that that vent, high in the wall, right behind you, lets me hear pretty much everything that happens in the utility closet next door?"

I looked over my shoulder to the vent she was talking about, and that painted a pretty good picture about where this conversation was headed.

"Fuck," I said.

When I realized I said that out loud, I whipped my head over to Mrs. Lynn, my eyes bugging out. I'd just said 'fuck' in front of Mrs. Lynn. Fuck!

The smile took over her face, looking a lot like the Mrs. Lynn I know. "Relax, Ryan. I wasn't trying to scare you. Well, I wasn't trying to scare you too badly. I just wanted you to understand that, if someone else had caught you or overheard something other than the janitor putting his mops away, they wouldn't be nearly as understanding as I am. There could have been consequences."

"But there won't be, with you?" I asked, feeling the relief growing in my chest.

"No. I may be twice your age, but I remember what it was like being in high school. I know your hormones are going crazy right now, and, believe me, that's hardly the first time that utility room's been used like that," Mrs. Lynn said, getting up from her desk and walking over toward me.

"Oh?" I said noncommittally, trying to fight back the erection that was growing under my desk. It was a losing battle with her this close.

"Mhm," she confirmed. She leaned up against her desk, crossing her arms under her breasts, bringing them closer together. "I won't name any names, but I know of at least one particular blonde cheerleader who loves to scream like you wouldn't believe in there."

Going by the texts I received earlier, I wouldn't at all be surprised if she was talking about Brooke.

"If you ever intend to have an encounter like that again, I highly recommend trying a classroom. They can close their vents to adjacent rooms, and are surprisingly soundproof if you ever want to get really loud."

"Uh, that's good to know, Mrs. Lynn," I said, both wanting and not wanting to know how she knew that, a certain hopeful voice in me wondering if she'd already closed the vents to this room.

"Can I tell you a confession, Ryan? You won't think badly of your teacher?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes at me.

"Uh, no, Mrs. Lynn, I could never think badly of you," I said.

"Can you keep a secret?" she asked.

"For you? Of course!" I said.

"Good, well, that's a weight off my shoulders," she said, laughing gratefully. "Well, I just had to confess, that when you and Haley were having your, uh, encounter, I was listening, and, well, I sort of started to enjoy it."

I was pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be hearing this sort of thing from a teacher, and by the way she was blushing, I knew she was thinking the same. She wasn't supposed to be enjoying listening to us having sex any more than we were supposed to be having it on school grounds. Still, it was Mrs. Lynn, and I didn't want to get her in any trouble. That, and, well, I was curious about where she was going with this.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yes. So often, when I hear students in there, I hear fumbling, just stupid teen stuff, then some grunting, then a girl complaining. Not with you two, though. Listening to you two, together, like that... it was, god, I'd say it was pretty hot," Mrs. Lynn said, her hands unconsciously trailing over her body, one grazing over her breast, the other down her front. I'm not even sure she knew what she was doing, but she was lost in the moment, and I was enjoying her getting lost in the moment, so I let it happen.

"When I listened to you two, when I listened to what you did to her... I couldn't help myself. I started to, god, this is so embarrassing... I started to touch myself. I just dropped my panties, and I started rubbing myself, and..."

The sound of another voice moaning earlier suddenly made a lot more sense. I thought it was my imagination, but it was Mrs. Lynn listening to us fuck.

Mrs. Lynn listening to us fuck and masturbating to it.

That image was too much for me, and I crossed my legs under the desk, trying to keep the erection from growing, though by the moment I was feeling more certain I'd need it soon.

"I spend a lot of my time when I'm alone in here touching myself, because ever since our third child, Mr. Lynn will only rarely have sex with me. I keep in shape, I look like this, and he barely touches me, so yes, I masturbate a lot. But never before in my teaching career have I ever imagined anything because of a student, never imagined I was with a student when I came, never imagined his cock inside of me," she said, her voice husky, eyes locking onto mine. We nodded slightly to each other in a quiet understanding, and though I was up for it, my heart was pounding. I'd had this fantasy for a long time, but it coming true was a whole new level of crazy to wrap my head around.

"Tell me, Ryan, what would you do, right now, if I told you that I never put those panties back on after I came listening to you two fucking?" Mrs. Lynn asked, parting her legs slightly. I looked around the room, confirming the door was locked and the shades drawn on the windows. We were in our own little world in here, and if she was giving me an invitation, there was no way I was turning it down.

I got down from my desk and crawled toward her.

"Good boy, oh, we're going to have so much fun," she said, raising her skirt so I could see her pussy. The neatly trimmed hair above it was a dirty blonde, its lips engorged and dripping, waiting for me.

"You're soaked," I said, my face within inches of her pussy.

"Because I've been thinking about this all day. Because every down period I've locked myself in here and fingerfucked my cunt until I came again and again. I've cum five times today already, one of them right before you got in. You were late, probably scared out of your mind pacing, and I just couldn't help myself, I needed to cum," Mrs. Lynn said.

She was right about that. I was nervous and pacing beforehand; god only knew what would've happened if I'd been on time.

Mrs. Lynn continued, "But my fingers are only good enough. What I'd like is your fingers. Your tongue. That giant cock of yours I heard Haley boasting about. I want them all, everywhere. First, though, let's make sure you're ready for the oral exam."

It was a cheap joke, a teacher joke, and it made me laugh. Laughing with me, she grabbed me by the back of my head and forced it between her thighs. I latched my mouth onto her pussy, sucking and licking and making her moan. I'd heard so many boys talking about how they wished they could fuck Mrs. Lynn and even a few who claimed they had but clearly hadn't, and knowing that I was here and now actually eating her pussy as she leaned against her desk, well, it was a feeling of fucking power that I loved. Mrs. Lynn was a friend when I needed one in some of my worst moments at school, and getting the chance to repay her like this, to bring her pleasure, it felt like a great joy.

I ate her pussy with gusto, savoring every fold, delving my tongue deeper and deeper into her steaming cunt, making her moan and cry out as I sucked harder. I found her clit and flicked it with my tongue, making her groan when I closed my lips over it and sucked as hard as I could. I slipped first one finger, then another inside of her, curling them up, searching for that spot that'd drive her wild as I fucked them in and out of her.

"Yes, yes, good, that's, good, very good," Mrs. Lynn moaned.

Taking a cue from what she'd said before I started going down on her, I took one of my wet fingers straight from her pussy and pressed it against her asshole. It was tight, unyielding, but I pressed against it harder, and lubed up by her pussy juices, it slid right in.

"Oh FUCK!" she cried out. "Oh, Ryan, you really know how to treat a lady right, don't you?"

"I'm learning," I said, taking my mouth off her pussy and giving one good, long lick for emphasis.

"Well, it's a good thing I'm a good teacher then, isn't it?" she said, burying my face back into her pussy. I dug in deep, eating her, licking her, fingerfucking her cunt and asshole simultaneously, building up a rhythm where she started to shake and moan and slide the desk around from her bucking.

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck, right there, right there, right there, RIGHT FUCKING THEEEEEEEEERRRRRRE!!"

She came hard, her fingers digging into my scalp as her juices coated my face. It felt like her cries went on forever, though I knew it couldn't have only been more than a few seconds as she squeezed my face tightly between her thighs.

Coming down, she finally pulled me from between her thighs and hoisted me upward.

"On your feet," she growled lustily.

"Yes, Mrs. Lynn," I said.

"Oh, I like it when you call me Mrs. Lynn," she said, unbuttoning her blouse and dropping it to the floor, revealing her massive DD tits held in a plain black bra. They weren't the biggest tits I'd seen today, but they were ones I'd spent a lot of time jacking off to, so seeing them like this was thrilling.

"You want to know why I like you calling me Mrs. Lynn?" she asked, reaching behind her back to unclasp the bra.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it reminds us both that you're the student, and I'm the teacher..." she said, dropping her bra to the floor and revealing her tits to me. Her pointed, soft brown nipples stood out hard as diamonds, waiting for me.

"...and that I'm the one in control!" she finished, grabbing me by the back of the head and pulling me to her tits, burying my face between them, then taking me from one nipple to the other, letting me suck and nibble to my heart's content.

"Yeah, fuck, suck my nipples, Ryan! Suck your teacher's nipples!"

"So good," I muttered.

"I bet you've fantasized about these tits forever, haven't you? How often have you masturbated to your teacher's tits?" Mrs. Lynn asked.

"All the time," I said.

"Ooooooh," she moaned as I sucked on her right nipple. "Oh you were always one of my favorite students, but I didn't know you were such a dirty boy. You are a dirty boy, aren't you? Because it's dirty boys who fuck little sluts, girls, like Haley in the closet like that. Say it! Say you're a dirty boy!"

"I'm a dirty boy!" I declared as I continued sucking her nipples.

"Oh you're a dirty boy and you've fucked dirty little sluts, but let me show you how fucking filthy a real woman can be. Now take off your clothes, right fucking now!" Mrs. Lynn demanded. I wasn't going to disappoint her, so I did, taking off my shoes, jeans and t-shirt, only standing in front of my nearly naked teacher in my briefs. Appreciatively, and with a little awe, she ran her hand over the front, feeling the size of my bulge.

"My, my, my, it seems you're full of surprises, Ryan. So hard, so big, all for me?" she asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Lynn," I replied. She pressed me into her desk, rubbing me more vigorously through my underwear.

"I thought so. You might be a dirty boy, but you're also a good boy, a very good boy Ryan," Mrs. Lynn said, stripping off her skirt and leaving her only in her glasses, nylons and high heels. To say I hadn't dreamed of this exact image would've been a lie, especially when she dropped to her knees in front of me and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my underwear. She pulled them to the floor, gasping lightly as my cock bounced out and nearly hit her in the cheek.