Senior Year Memories Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd say this occasion's pretty fucking special, wouldn't you?" I growled.

"Yeah," Kaitlyn admitted.

"No, no, no, you'll have to do better than that. If you want him to fuck your ass, you gotta beg for it, Kaitlyn, and make it fucking good," Tori demanded.

"Yeah!" Brooke exclaimed, fingering herself next to us. "For a greedy little cumslut, I can't believe you haven't given him your ass! It's, like, really fucking awesome!"

Looking down at me begrudgingly, even with the fucking we were giving her, Kaitlyn fought through her arrogance and whimpered, "Please, Ryan, won't you fuck my slutty, tight little ass?"

"I'd love to," I said, nodding to Tori. We both pulled out of Kaitlyn simultaneously, and with weak legs, Kaitlyn flipped over, turning around so she squatted above my cock. Lining it up with her asshole, rubbing the head of my cock against it, she looked over her shoulder at me.

"This what you want? You wanna tease my ass with that giant fucking cock?" Kaitlyn teased.

"For starters," I said, pulling her down onto my cock.

"OH FUCK, FUCK ME, GOOOOOOOOOOOD DAMN IT FUUUUUUUUCK!" Kaitlyn yelled as my cock head first stretched her asshole, then plunged inside with a couple inches of cock. She wasn't nearly as tight as Brooke (not that I think anyone was as tight as Brooke), but that didn't mean her ass wasn't an amazingly tight, hot hole. Slowly she descended on my cock, her ass stretching obscenely as it took inch after inch, until she was finally sitting against my thighs.

In awe of where I was, I quipped, "This a special enough occasion now?"

"Fuck. You," Kaitlyn grunted, looking back at me and swinging her hair in my face.

"Actually, we'll both be fucking you," Tori said, pushing Kaitlyn back against my chest. I couldn't see what she was doing, but going by Kaitlyn's moans and the pressure against my cock, I gathered she pushed the strap-on back into Kaitlyn's pussy and had recommenced fucking her. Though I couldn't keep up the same pace in her ass, I tried to match her as best I could, keeping going as long as I could, wanting to make Kaitlyn cum screaming before I exploded.

If this had been just a double-penetration of me and my best friend sandwiching another friend who happened to be one of the hottest girls in school, this probably would've been the hottest moment in my life, but then Brooke had to come in and join us.

No longer content with just fingering herself while we had our fun, Brooke squatted over us, her ass high in the air at Tori's face level. Getting the picture, Tori ate her out for a little while before Brooke turned and sat lightly on Kaitlyn's face.

"Oh yes, FUCK YES!" Brooke squealed as Kaitlyn ate her pussy mere inches away from my face. I was happy with the show, but Brooke didn't want to leave me out either it seemed, since she then dropped her pussy down on my face. I was happy to lick and suck and let her fuck my face, but I was sincerely hoping someone would cum soon so I could unload.

Thankfully, we'd pushed Kaitlyn to the brink. Not long after Brooke resettled her cunt on Kaitlyn's face, Kaitlyn let out a muffled cry, shaking violently, her juices running down my legs as her ass squeezed my cock uncontrollably. This set off a chain reaction to Brooke, who came on Kaitlyn's face, some of her juices dripping down onto mine deliciously, and finally, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"FUCK, FUCK, I'M CUMMING TOO!" I roared. Hands grabbed at my cock, pulled it from Kaitlyn's quivering asshole and jerked me off. Pleasure coursed through my body as I shot shot after shot of cum. I didn't see where it landed, and I didn't care because the sweet release was just so fucking good. It just kept going, spurt after spurt, a gentle hand coaxing every last drop out until I was a drained, twitching mess.

One after another we all came down from whatever you'd call the beautiful depravity we'd just pulled off. Sweaty and panting and covered in sex juices, one by one we fell to the bed. Brooke lay down on her back right above me, while, Kaitlyn slid off to lie down next to me. Even Tori was exhausted, falling down at the foot of her bed, unstrapping and setting aside her strap-on.

It was with my view clear that I finally saw the damage of our impromptu orgy. From neck to crotch, and with a little even splashed on her face, Kaitlyn was covered with ropes of my cum. Even Tori had a few splashes on her thigh and stomach from when she must have tried to control the fire hose that was my cock.

"Fuck," I said.

"Yeah," Tori said.

"Totally," Kaitlyn said, stealing one of Brooke's words.

"Say cheese!" Brooke exclaimed, holding my phone high above the bed. She snapped a picture of the tangled, naked mess we were, and I don't think any of us but her had the energy to say cheese, but it was likely going to be the kind of picture I'd look fondly on later.

She put my phone on Tori's bedside table and went back to lying still, panting and breathing heavily with the rest of us. Idly, Kaitlyn ran her fingers through the cum on her stomach, making no real effort to clean it up, seemingly just amusing herself by making designs in it.

Looking to fill the silence, I said, "So, out of pure curiosity, on a scale of one to ten how crazy was that for the rest of you?"

"Ten," Brooke said.

"Ten," Kaitlyn agreed.

"Eight. Eight and a half if I'm being generous," Tori said, her tone neither joking nor fully serious.

"If you call that an eight and a half, you and me, like, totally gotta party sometime," Brooke said.

"That sounds less bad than it might've a few days ago," Tori admitted.

"Sweet. Just so you know, if I could sit up right now, I'd totally come over there and make out with you. You got really nice lips," Brooke said.

"You don't, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't make out with you, given the chance," Tori said.

"Awww, thanks," Brooke said, blowing her a kiss.

If my night ended there, it'd have been the greatest night of my life, bar none. Hell, if I'd died then and there, it, well, it would've sucked, but I would've died a happy man. These three girls, three of the hottest, most fun girls in the world, were three of the people I'd spend every minute of every day with if I could (and if I could physically handle what they'd do to me). Even with my cock deflating and my whole body feeling really heavy, I could've called this one of the greatest moments of my life.

But Kaitlyn didn't seem to be happy with this being "one of" the greatest moments of my life; it seemed like she was going for the high score.

"So, Brooke, Tori, I don't know if either of you's noticed, but I am completely drenched in cum. Help me clean it up?" Kaitlyn proposed, arching an eyebrow at me. If she meant to put on a show that would make my cock harden again, well, she suggested a pretty good one. It might take a little time, but it'd be fun to watch...

"Yeah!" Brooke agreed.

"Nah," Tori said, shaking her head just enough to send her voluminous curls swaying. "Wait, who am I kidding? Hell yeah!"

Tori and Brooke crawled over to Kaitlyn and started licking the cum off of her body. Or, at least that's what they started out doing, but after a while they just started having fun licking Kaitlyn, making her moan as they lapped the cum from her nipples and pussy. Watching Tori taste my cum for the first time, licking her lips and nodding in approval, was almost enough to get me going again. Brooke then noticing the cum on Tori's inner thigh, licking it up and diving in to eagerly eat her pussy even got me to half hardness.

That wasn't enough, though. Not for me. Sure as hell not for Tori and the others.

The three of them finished cleaning my cum off of Kaitlyn just started pleasuring each other, licking, fingering, teasing, playing and giggling, often stealing glances at my half-hard cock hopefully. Finally, it came down to Brooke just looking at my cock and saying, "I don't know about you two, but I totally want some of this."

"Sounds good to me," Tori said. Brooke crawled over by my side and began licking my cock, Tori laying down next to her, just looking at it.

"Hey, I'm always down for being a three-hole slut," Kaitlyn said, lying down on the opposite side of my cock from Brooke and licking it with her. When their tongues met, the two would kiss around my cock, which only seemed to make it harder.

"Shit, I don't know how you could say you had a good night unless you'd been a three-hole slut," Tori admitted. I goggled at her. She shrugged.

"That a promise?" I asked.

"Guess you'll have to wait and see," Tori replied, joining the others in licking my cock. Having three girls at once working on my cock was a pretty intense pleasure on its own, but when she went at me, it was as if all pleasures that existed in the world were on the tip of her tongue and focused directly onto my cock. It was a sweet agony lying there, my cock rock hard again, wanting so much more, grunting and groaning, needing a release that was simply physically far away.

They were willing to help me get there, though. Brooke was the first to eagerly take my cock into her mouth, getting all ten inches down her throat until she choked on it, choked on it while smiling around it as best she could and giving a damn good blowjob to boot.

Kaitlyn didn't let her choke for long, though, greedily pulling her off my cock only to inhale it all the way down to the balls herself, wanting to show up the other two girls with her gusto.

Not one to be outdone by either Kaitlyn or Brooke, though, Tori pulled Kaitlyn off of my cock, leaving it bobbing, soaked in precum and Kaitlyn and Brooke's saliva. Teasingly, Tori kissed the tip, running only the tip of her tongue from the base of the head down to the root of my cock. She teased each of my balls with the lightest brush of her lips before working them slowly up my shaft, driving me crazy as she reached the head and took it into her mouth. Inch by agonizing inch, my cock disappeared into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged outward, her eyes watering with the effort, but she took me into her throat until her chin touched my balls. Meeting a level that the other two had, the tightness and heat of her throat intense in a way I never thought possible, she began to bob up and down on my cock. I'd known a love for Tori for a long time, but I don't think I'd ever felt it as intensely as I had in that moment we stared into each others' eyes and she gave me the most amazing blowjob I'd ever had.

It wasn't seen to completion, though, because it was around this point that the three girls began warring for my cock, fighting each over as to who got to suck what and how, one set of lips usually wrapped around the head, one on my shaft, one sucking on my balls. Each of them tried to prove they were better than the others, but when their lips met, when they tried to win my cock by touching each other, kissing each other, stroking each other, I knew we were all lost to the pleasure.

It was in a moment when Tori and Kaitlyn were making out that Brooke made her move, rolling me to the other side of the bed and climbing on top of me, sinking her pussy onto my cock. She rode me enthusiastically, taking all of my entire length with each bounce while I grabbed onto her hips and savagely fucked up into her.

Seeing that Brooke had stolen me, Tori rolled Kaitlyn onto her back and sat on her face. At first, Kaitlyn struggled, but when Tori grabbed onto her nipples and twisted them like dials, Kaitlyn calmed down and began to eat her out. Now that she was behaving, Tori returned the favor by fingering Kaitlyn. Tori moaned lusciously as Kaitlyn ate her pussy, looking down into my eyes while I split the tiny Brooke open with my massive cock. She looked impressed, either with how I was fucking Brooke or how well Brooke took my cock, I don't know, but I wanted her more than impressed.

I rolled Brooke off of my cock and got her on her hands and knees (one of her favorite positions, as I'd learned from experience). I got up behind her, rubbing my juiced up cock against her asshole. She squealed appreciatively, opening up her ass cheeks and rubbing her asshole enthusiastically against my cockhead. I obliged her enthusiasm by pressing forward, sinking my cock all the way into her exquisitely tight hole. I'll admit that I was showing off for Tori, the way I groaned as I entered Brooke, but with a hole that tight, it was damn near impossible to avoid showing any pleasure. Grabbing Brooke's hips, I savagely began to fuck her tight little ass, while Tori ground harder against Kaitlyn's face.

We were prisoners of lust, Tori and I both showing off for each other, promising what we'd do to each other by taking it out on Kaitlyn and Brooke who were all too happy to let us do what we were doing so long as they got theirs too. We went like this for what felt like ages, until we couldn't hold it in anymore. We leaned in and kissed fiercely, our passion driving us to the edge as both Brooke and Kaitlyn violently came, shaking the bed.

What had been building between us boiled over, and as far as we were concerned, Kaitlyn and Brooke might as well have been on another planet entirely. Tori and I separated from the others, joining each other in the center of the bed, making out fiercely. Our hands explored each others' bodies with increasing, violent need for release.

Our need for each other.

Considering how many fights she'd beaten me in over the years, I was impressed that I was able to wrestle her to the bed. On top of her, looking down at the ocean of red curls that surrounded her face, I managed my way between her legs, my cock resting at her wet pussy lips. I kissed her, smiling what must have been an idiot smile for a long-held fantasy finally coming to life.

"Are you... are you sure you want this?" I asked her, wanting to be sure, wanting not to fuck anything up before we crossed the one last line we couldn't uncross.

"More than anything," Tori replied, wrapping her legs around me, pulling me in closer. Then my cock wasn't just pressing against her lips, it was pressing into them. The moment the head popped inside her, both of our eyes went wide.

"Oh," Tori said, softly.

"Yeah," I said, my voice shaky.

"That is, uh, pretty big," Tori said.

"Too big?" I asked.

"Big enough to make me wish I'd known about this earlier so I could've made this your eighteenth birthday present; would've saved a lot on that gift card," she said, trying to deflect the shake in her voice with a joke.

"It was a nice gift card," I said, still savoring the hot tightness of her cunt, wanting to explore more but only if she was comfortable with it.

"Okay, I'm done stalling if you are," Tori said, shaking her head, laughing nervously.

"Yeah. I think so," I said.

"Good. Now shut up and fuck me," Tori hissed.

Forcefully, I slid my cock the rest of the way in.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!" Tori yelled.

"That... that what you had in mind?" I grunted.

"Maybe a little slower, fuck, to start, but, oh god, oh fuck me, fuck me Ryan, after that, yes, fuck me hard," Tori said.

I did as she said, taking up a slow tempo in her exquisite pussy, not just because she wanted me to, but because I wanted it to last. I wanted to savor her, because I was in sheer awe of what we were doing. I was fucking Tori McNeil, the one person I'd known longer than anyone who wasn't family, and it was so good. I'd imagined this day coming for a long time, but only thought it would be because of a lack of options, not because I'd get the chance to actually want to have sex with her. I thought it would be good, maybe even fun, but not this amazing. I never thought there would be this power between us as I fucked in and out of her perfect cunt, this energy that seemed to travel between us as our bodies began to blur together. We weren't just two people fucking after a while, but a new, singular body that existed only for pleasure, only for this union we'd made. I lived for every moan, every groan, every crazed curse she would scream when I did something particularly right. Her legs would tighten every time I pulled out slightly, as if fearing that I meant to leave her for good. I would never leave her, though.

Not so long as she wanted me to stay.

There were some things that we couldn't fight, though, our building pleasures paramount among them. If it was up to us, I think we'd have just stayed like this forever, not eating, not sleeping, not even breathing, just fucking each other in this grunting, groaning perfection. Our bodies, though, had needs, and one of them was to cum, and we were both damn close.

We were past words, past anything but low, guttural sounds and building excitement in my cock and her pussy. I could tell she was trying to outlast me just as I was trying to outlast her. It was now just a matter of who would tap out and cum first.

"OH GOD, I'M CUMMING, FUCK!" I yelled, prepared to pull out and feeling deeply satisfied that she pulled me back in with her legs. I came in a torrent inside her tight pussy, just as she came screaming, her body bucking into mine, her pussy milking every last drop from my eager cock. I collapsed on top of her, completely drained, kissing the side of her neck because it was the only part of her I could find. In return, she nibbled on my shoulder affectionately.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Shouldn't I be thanking you?" she whispered back.

"How 'bout... how 'bout we agree to thank each other?" I asked, laughing softly for want of more breath.

"Sure. That sounds good," she said, equally breathless.

We stayed like this for a while, just breathing, my cock still in her pussy, now extra slick with my cum.

Then they started clapping.

Tori and I both turned to see Kaitlyn and Brooke clapping.

"Not bad. Not bad, at all," Kaitlyn said, impressed.

"That was, like, the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Are you guys, like, worn out, or can Kaitlyn and me lick the cum out of your pussy and keep this after-party going another couple rounds?" Brooke asked, fluttering her eyelashes teasingly.

Tori and I looked into each others' eyes, then exchanged an almost identical shrug.

"Fuck it, we're in," I said.

***

I woke up the next morning sore in places I didn't know could be sore, and not just because I spent the night on Tori's couch. At least, I hoped it wasn't just because of that. Everything that I remembered could've just as easily been a dream for its sheer improbability, but I could recall them all so vividly, still feel the scratches and bite marks I'd picked up in our mad fucking.

It had happened. Crazy as it was, it had happened.

Flashes of what happened after Tori and I first had sex danced before my eyes, strengthening my already impressive morning wood.

Kaitlyn and Brooke licking my cum out of Tori's pussy.

The three of them on their sides, lying in a kind of twisted triangle as one ate the next out, all three of them bringing each other to orgasm.

Kaitlyn and Tori rubbing their tits on my cock, bringing it back to life.

Fucking each of them, one at a time while the others goaded me on.

Fucking Brooke in the ass while she fucked Kaitlyn in the ass with a strap-on while Kaitlyn fucked Tori's pussy with Tori's favorite purple strap-on.

Cumming over all three of their tits, watching them rub my cum into each other, licking and sucking on each other and only getting more excited for another round.

It was one hell of a night, and the only thing that could've put an end to it was exhaustion. The three of them took the bed, I took the couch, and as far as I was aware, we slept like the dead.

As my eyes fluttered open, catching a quick glimpse of the bedside clock that said it was just after 7:00, I saw movement. I opened my eyes more fully, catching Kaitlyn and Brooke in their ruffled Homecoming dresses, doing their best to collect their things and get out of here in a hurry. Tori was still asleep under the covers, turned away from me as the girls quietly tried to make their exit.