Senior Year Memories Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fair enough. "Okay, well, you know Josie Wong, right?"

"Of course."

"Ask her. She'll back me up."

I said this without thinking, and without expecting that Mallory would take that moment right then to text Josie and ask for confirmation. In truth, I just expected Josie would confirm that we'd been together, maybe add a little of her own unique flavor. I didn't expect Josie would text back right away, nor that she'd text something that would make Mallory's eyes go wide and her mouth drop open.

"Wow," Mallory said.

"What?" I asked.

Mallory looked a little embarrassed, which was more than enough to make me feel embarrassed. She said, "Well, Josie's giving me the equivalent of a very detailed five-star Yelp review about your sexual skills. Possibly too detailed."

"Sorry?" I said, suddenly wishing I hadn't advised her to message Josie.

Then her eyes went even wider. Softly, she said, "Wow."

"What?" I repeated.

"Now she's sending pictures."

"Shit," I replied.

"Is this real? How can that be real?" Mallory said, her voice mingling disbelief and awe. I didn't have to see the pictures that Josie sent to know what they were and that they were very real, since if there was one thing Josie lived for as a photographer for the Puma Press, it was taking pictures. Though she favored old film cameras and black and white photos for their artsy aesthetic, she was pretty avid with her phone's camera when we were having sex.

"It's real," I said, putting my head in my hands and rubbing the bridge of my nose. I heard her standing up from her workstation beside me, the ruffling of fabric that I took for her dropping the piece she'd been sewing, and immediately I was in damage control mode, "Look, I'm sorry I told you to talk to Josie-"

"Ryan?" Mallory interrupted me.

I didn't take my head from my hands. "I thought we were just having some fun banter; I didn't think she'd go this far. I didn't-"

"Ryan?" she interrupted me again.

"I know I can't apologize for someone else, but I can apologize for my own stupid move and I hope you won't hold it against the Puma Press-"

"RYAN!"

Finally, I turned around to look at Mallory standing behind me.

She was wearing a lot less clothing.

None of it in fact.

I may have gawked at her body, but only for its perfection. She was every bit as tall and slender unclothed as she was clothed, but there was a natural elegance to her that made her look like a beauty from an old painting. Her skin was flawless, her small breasts standing proudly with dark, firm nipples and areolas wide enough they took up almost half her tits. I knew on first sight that they were very sensitive, and that I wanted them. The dark pubic hair between her thighs was unkempt, but trimmed short, angling down to a delicious-looking slit. Her shaved head and tall frame made her different from any other girl I'd been with, but no less beautiful.

This would've been a great time to say something with appropriate eye that reflected her beauty and my appreciation for it.

Instead, I said, "Uh, hi. You're, uh, naked."

"I'm glad you finally noticed," Mallory said. Though she was the one in the position of power here, she looked down nervously, having as hard a time meeting my eyes as I hers.

"So, would it be weird if I, uh, asked why?" I asked.

Still a little nervous, she put a hand on her hip, cocking it out to the side and said, "I'd think the why would be pretty obvious, given the circumstances, wouldn't you?"

"I, yes, I understand that 'why,' but I was asking more the 'why me, when you're, uh, you?' question," I asked. It probably sounded like a stupid as hell question, but I was glad that she caught my meaning.

I was surprised at how easy it was for her to answer this, especially when naked (because I've usually found it pretty hard to think when naked). Mallory said, "Because outside of school, family and the minimum wage coffee shop job I have to make pay for all this, pretty much all my free time is spent in this room putting together new looks. I don't have much time to spend with friends or guys. I've got fans and admirers, sure, but 99% of them are creeps. I've had a couple boyfriends, but none of them got me. They wanted me for being cute and having access to sexy costumes and that was about it."

"How do you know I'm not like that?" I asked, kicking myself inside for probably ruining this.

"Because you're the first guy in I don't know how long who looked at me, saw me, and then didn't immediately tell me how hot I was when I looked like someone else. I saw how you looked at me, and I appreciated it. Don't get me wrong, cosplay is my life, but sometimes I want a guy who sees me as me, doesn't mind the shaved head, and is willing to be honest. It's a nice bonus, but not mandatory, if he's also considerate in the sack and has a big cock, which Josie assures me you are. I'm not looking for a boyfriend or anything right now, but you do check pretty much all of those boxes, so... you wanna?" Mallory asked, cocking her head toward her bed.

This had been a strange afternoon, one I never intended to actually end in sex. Though I was confused emotionally, my rock-hard cock was a good tie-breaker in the stay-or-go argument.

I stood up, sliding my hands slowly up the skin of her hips, up the flat of her stomach and around the soft, perky curves of her tiny but delectable-looking tits. She took in a sharp breath as my fingers passed over her nipples, and moaned when I pinched them softly. If it was even possible, they hardened even more in my hands, which made me smile.

Almost ravenously, she reached behind my neck and pulled me into a kiss. It was slow yet passionate, her lips and tongue dancing against mine as we became accustomed to each other. She tasted good. Felt good. Her naked body pressed against mine, even clothed, felt right, her lithe body responding to my every touch as I explored her, and her hands explored mine. I didn't have as much for her to find, but when her strong, talented hands found my cock through my pants and ran along its full, ten-inch length, she cooed.

"So the pictures didn't lie," she said, impressed.

"No," I said.

"Excellent," Mallory purred, breaking our embrace and slinking over to the bed. In one practiced move, she fell back onto it, pushing herself up so her head was on her pillows and her legs splayed open lewdly. Eagerly, she fingered her slit with both hands, running her fingers over it delicately and focusing in light, little circles around her clit.

"You do know that this would be an excellent time to get naked too, right?" Mallory asked through a soft moan.

I couldn't believe that something that basic had slipped my mind, but when looking at Mallory spread out so gloriously, I understood entirely why I'd forgotten.

Stumbling toward the bed while stripping off my clothes (and very nearly losing all balance with my pants around my ankles at one point), by the time I reached her, I was naked. Mallory nodded approvingly at my cock, licking her lips.

"Nice," she said.

"Thanks," I replied.

"Very nice," she amended.

"Thanks," I repeated.

"That's probably the biggest cock I've ever seen, and it's been a while, so I guess what I'm saying is..."

"Be gentle?" I finished.

"At first," she said, smiling.

I had every intention of being whatever she wanted me to be while we fucked, but first I wanted a taste of that delicious-looking pussy. I slid between her legs, kissing up her inner thighs before diving in on her soaked cunt, licking at it hungrily. She yelped with surprise as I did, withdrawing her hands as if in shock.

"Sorry?" I said.

"Don't be," she replied. "I've just never met a guy who wanted to do that before."

"Oh, well, if Josie didn't tell you, it's one of my favorite things, so, you know," I said, diving back in.

"I'll have to remember that, FUCK!" Mallory exclaimed as I nibbled gently on her clit. Her hands found my hair and dug in, forcing my face against her tight cunt. Since it didn't sound like she got this very often, I wanted to give it my best, and unleashed everything I had on her pussy, sucking first gently, then more forcefully on her lips while slipping two fingers inside of her. I thrust them in slowly, a bit at a time, twisting and curling them, trying to find those spots that'd drive her in crazy. The way her moans picked up and her toes curled, I knew I was doing something right.

Searching, I twisted my fingers upward, looking for her G-spot, applying pressure and thrusting, never letting up with my tongue on her lips and clit. It was a strange, sexual juggling act, but I wanted to make this as good as possible for her, especially if she'd never had it done right before.

Looking down at me through the valley between her small tits, Mallory's eyes went wide. "Wait, right there, wait, wait, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!"

Her body bucked in one convulsive jerk, not quite an orgasm, but a good sign that I'd hit the right spot. Mallory's legs closed in around me, keeping me close while her fingers dug into my scalp. Her body was starting to shake, a long, slow shudder that held her entire body. She was getting close, so close, and I wanted to push her over the edge.

"Right there, right there, yes, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, i'mcumming, cummingcummingcumming, YES, YES, FUCK YES, FUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Mallory cried out, soaking my lips and hand in a flood of her juices. Her orgasm seemed to go on for ages, her body racked by shudders and pleasurable moans, giving way to heavy breathing and scattered laughter after I gave her an orgasm worth being proud of, I thought.

"That was, fuck, that was great, thank you, fuck, thank you," Mallory said, her smile wide and unrestrained.

This would've been the finest praise in the world if I were finished with her.

I wasn't.

As her breathing steadied, I started to slowly lick at her engorged sex again.

"What are you... oh, fuck it," she muttered, looking down at me as I began to go down on her again. Whatever protest she might have been building up to died on her lips (both her mouth's and her pussy's it seemed) as I started going back to work on her delicious cuntlips. They were so wet and so juicy at this point that my fingers could slide right in with little resistance to her hot tightness. Testing the waters, I slid in a third finger, making sure she could accommodate my girth.

It went in easily, and Mallory sighed lustily with appreciation.

As with any rebound orgasm, it took longer to get Mallory going again, but as long as my neck muscles held out, I was up for the challenge and eager to give her another. Once we worked past her oversensitivity and she started working up toward another orgasm, though, she was less restrained, more vocal and really letting herself get lost in it.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck me with your mouth like that, keep going, fuck, keep going, keep going, year, right there, god I fucking LOVE it! Right, yes, yes, oh god, fuck, your mouth fucks me so good, god I want your mouth right there all the time, keep it going, keep it going, yes, yes like that, like that, fuck me with your mouth, I SAID FUCK ME WITH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, RYAN!!"

If she wanted me to fuck her with my mouth, I was going to fuck her with my mouth. I devoured her pussy with my lips and tongue as if I was a starving man, licking up and down her quivering slit around my fingers. I sucked hard on her clit, flicking it with my tongue as I sucked and fucking her harder with my fingers. She thrashed and bucked harder on the bed, one hand firmly latched to the back of my head while she pinched a nipple with her other.

While she may have been restrained when we started, when her second orgasm rolled through her she just screamed a high, formless cry of pleasure that might well have deafened me if her thighs weren't clamped so tightly around my ears. With another flood of her juices covering my mouth, chin and fingers, I helped her ride out the last of her orgasm with decreasing pressure, letting up a little bit at a time until she collapsed, breathing heavily.

"Fuck, fuck... wow," she said.

"I aim to please," I said, extricating myself from between her thighs.

"That's, no, that's an understatement. That's a big fucking understatement. That was just... wow. Josie said, but I didn't believe, I mean, how could that be possible? How is this..." Mallory trailed off. I climbed fully onto the bed beside her, stealing her words as she got a good look at my cock up close and practically started drooling.

"Sit down," she said, getting up wobbily onto all fours.

"Okay," I said, pushing myself up against the headboard.

Mallory took my cock into one of her dainty yet strong hands, swirling around the precum at the tip with skillful grace. Unconsciously, she began to jack me slowly with both hands, the pleasure agonizing but very welcome.

"I'm, wow, I'm gonna try to suck all of that down, okay? I don't, I don't want you to shoot off yet, because I really need that inside me, too, but, fuck, I need to repay that... fuck, that awesome, god, what you did there, thank you, thank you, thank you," she said, now very definitely drooling, a strand of saliva dripping onto my balls. It made me quiver, but not nearly as much as when she kissed the head.

Mallory was agonizingly slow with her blowjob, slowly running her lips and tongue over my cock's large, thick head. It drove me wild; going down on her for so long really left me wanting to her. I was tempted to grab the back of her head and push her down onto my cock, but if I'd learned anything in the past months it was that every woman had her own way of doing things, and that half the fun in any new experience was seeing how they handled themselves.

So I would be patient, and I knew I would be rewarded, because her treatment of my cockhead promised the kind of pleasure worth looking forward to.

When she sucked the first few inches to her obscenely stretched out lips, I knew waiting was the right idea. Mallory looked into my eyes as she sucked more and more of my cock into her mouth, bobbing up and down ever so slightly, building up momentum enough that I was soon hitting the back of her throat. I almost expected her to stop right there, and I wouldn't have blamed her if she had, but after coming up for air, she went right back to trying to suck my entire length, getting another inch, then two more, squeezing my cock somehow into her tight throat as she took the last couple inches in.

"Fuck," I muttered in awe, rubbing my hand across the back of her head. I'd never been with a girl with a shaved head before, and it was a little strange not running my hand through a luscious head of hair while she did this. However, I realized it didn't matter if she had hair down to her waist or just a token smattering of ultra-short chestnut hair like Mallory's when I was getting a blowjob this good.

Mallory began to bob her head up and down energetically, taking as much of my length as she could while still looking into my eyes. It was a wonderfully erotic experience, and if I'd let her keep up, I would've shot off right then, but that wasn't what either of us wanted.

Gently, I stroked her neck on one of her upstrokes. Mallory let my cock fall from her mouth with a wet popping sound. I pulled her up to kiss me and she was all too eager to reciprocate. We made out in an almost frantic rush, her body pressed tightly against mine as her delightful little tits pressed up against my side. She rotated slightly, throwing one of her legs over my waist so she was straddling me, sliding her wet cunt against my cock. Between our mingled juices and her saliva, we were both insanely slick. It felt so good against her, so good that I think we both could've cum in a mess if we continued like that.

Mallory must've known this, as she soon squatted above my upturned cock, pressing the head against her lips.

"You ready?" she asked, her voice at once hungry and nervous.

"Yeah. Are you?" I asked, feeling her lips part as the head pressed against her tight cunt.

Mallory giggled nervously. "I don't know if anyone can be properly ready for a cock like that. I want it, sure, but ready? You know what? Fuck it."

With just the slightest pressure, she sunk down and buried nearly half of my cock in her pussy. Her eyes went wide and she wrapped her arms around my chest, holding tight.

"Holy fuck, that's big!" she said, gasping and laughing deliriously.

"Holy fuck is right!" I exclaimed. I'd been with a lot of sluts lately who, while tight, were still easy enough to slide into. With how beautiful and well-known Mallory was, I'd have expected her to be a little more open, but this was really impressively tight. It was a good thing I'd gotten her so wet in advance, or we might not have gotten even this far.

With that out of the way, we looked into each others' eyes, both of us wanting this to go on but neither wanting to make it uncomfortable or awkward for the other. It was Mallory who first came up with a strategy, grabbing my hands and putting them on her toned ass, then pulling my face in so I could suck on her tits. I dove in, sucking on the hard nipples and finding through her moans that they were every bit as sensitive as I'd hoped they be.

As we did this, she sank slowly, so slowly, too slowly I thought as I got accustomed. I wanted more, I wanted all of her, but I wanted this to be fun.

Mallory grit her teeth and closed her eyes tightly, but in due time she'd taken all of my cock.

Fully sunken down onto me, she let out a satisfied sight. "So, that's pretty awesome."

"Agreed," I said. It was hard to crane my neck to go for her tits, but I found her neck to be every bit as sensitive and took to kissing that while she rested in my lap, my cock buried all ten-inches deep in her unbelievably tight pussy. She rested her head on my shoulder, kissing my neck in return. We stayed like this for I don't know how long, getting accustomed to each others' bodies and just enjoying the connection, silent and intimate and wanting more but in no particular hurry. Compared to some of the really intense sex I'd had lately, this was an almost welcome change of pace.

Slowly, she started to fuck me, rising up and down in my lap. It was only an inch or two at a time at first, an agonizing pleasure when my cock was begging for release in the hot tightness of her cunt, but as she grew more confident, she began to take more and more of my cock with each bounce. Soon she wasn't resting her head on my shoulder, but was holding on and riding me for dear life. I held onto her hips, helping her build a momentum that would take both of us to that sweet, sweet release we both wanted so much.

"Fuck, it's good," Mallory cooed.

"You're not so bad yourself," I said, squeezing her ass.

She smiled sweetly, kissing me on the lips. "Don't tell her I said this, but, goddamn, I'm glad Nadia sent you."

"Me too," I said, fucking up into her.

"Don't take offense or, oh fuck, anything, because this is just how my mind works, but I've already got some good ideas for stuff we can do for the haunt," she said.

"You've been thinking about killer clowns while we've been screwing around?" I asked, amused and impressed.

"I can, fuck, multitask! I'm really good at it!" she said, fucking down onto me more forcefully.

"Shouldn't we, maybe, I dunno, focus on the fucking for a bit?" I asked.

"If... you... insist, OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD," she groaned, fucking down onto me harder, convulsing with a cry as her body was wracked with another orgasm. I held her close to me, helping her come down while I wanted nothing more than to fuck the shit out of her right then and cum like crazy, but I let her ride out her orgasm.

Smiling serenely, Mallory kissed me first softly, then deeper and more passionately, punctuated by one final, quick peck.