Sensations

Story Info
He describes the sensations of sex.
1k words
3.45
16.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[I write this in the expectation that the female view will be given in response.]

Our senses are sight, sound, smell, feel and taste. It is difficult to arrange those in the order that they appear in sexual arousal to completion. Usually I am attracted to a woman first by the sight of her, perhaps though first by the sound of her voice, smell of her perfume or natural pheromones. Always feel and taste has followed later if any contact at all is made.

I am drawn to a woman with an attractive body. A pretty face is a beginning. A pretty face is one well-shaped, nice eyebrows, eyelashes, clear even glistening eyes, an aquiline or unusual nose, defined cheekbones, full lips, well-formed teeth preferably white, not discolored, and a firm chin. Her ears are inviting, well-formed; neck slender; hair of any color obviously clean and cared for well. She has an hour-glass figure - larger at the top than the waist and broader in the hips than at the waist. Her arms are slender, the biceps larger than the forearms; hands soft appearing with thin, long fingers. Her thighs are larger than her calves, her thighs, knees and calves make contact in between them. Her feet are on the smaller side. Big tits nor a fat ass attract me, but firmness of both is a plus, as well as distinct rounded buttocks defining her definitely as a woman.

Her voice will be distinct, not tinny, but in the range expected of a woman. A slightly husky, I might even say lusty voice is a plus. She will smell clean, perhaps even sweaty if she has been exercising as in walking, running or working out in a gym. Her perfume or cologne will be subtle, not overpowering. Better yet her natural pheromones will exude sexuality.

I will want to touch her. I like touching as I talk with a woman if she is willing. If I touch her I expect to feel soft yet firm flesh on an innocent part of her body, like her arm, shoulder or back. Feeling, perhaps seeing fine hairs, for example, on her arms enhances my interest. Fine hairs on a woman's belly, buttocks drive me wild with lust.

If she allows us to go beyond the innocent touching I will want to touch her more intimately, to kiss her hands, delicate fingers, her neck. Kissing her I will taste her still in a rather innocent way.

If we go beyond that to beginning intimacy, I will delight in the feel of her lips and tongue as we kiss mouth to mouth. I will be thrilled by feel, smell and taste of her as I kiss her face, neck, ears, shoulders.

With her permission and the situation allowing, we will undress more. I will revel in the sight of her skin, her breasts if they are exposed - the contrast in the texture of her tit flesh, areola and nipples, color of her breasts, areola and nipples. If she allows me to kiss, lick, suck her breasts I will love the feel, taste, smell; the sound of my mouth slurping on her titties, the taste changing with my saliva and the feel of her nipples erecting in my mouth.

I will kiss down her soft belly, tongue her navel, feeling her with my hands on her tender skin, see the fine hairs on the further exposed parts of her body, the curly hair above, maybe surrounding her sex - her beautiful pussy. I will be so excited by that most intimate part of her body, at first the sight, smell of it.

I will want to kiss, lick it, part her outer petals with my tongue and lips, feel them opening, feel her softer inner lips, taste her musk, juices if they are flowing and feel them on my tongue, lips and face, hear the squishing sounds, the sounds of her voice. My hands will be busy on her body, breasts, stomach, buttocks, legs feeling her fine flesh. If she is willing I will tongue down further, kiss, lick her inner thighs, the backs of her legs, her feet, toes, return to her pussy. Work it, her clit especially with my tongue and mouth, swab through her gaping lips, raise her legs to kiss, lick her butt, lick her crack and rim her back hole - the flesh there firmer, crenolated until I open it with my tongue. Finger her pussy, thumb her clit while rimming her ass.

Her pubic hairs will tickle my nose, lips and chin. Likewise the fur in her ass crack if she if hairy there.

My cock will be hard, erect, oozing pre-cum. I will come back up on her, feel her breasts on my chest, guide my cock to her sweet, wet, flower-petaled opening or relish the feel of her doing that. I will swab the mushroom crown head up and down between her lips, feel her clit with it, position it to her opening and put the knob into her, or again relish the feel of her doing that.

That will feel so glorious for me - the wetness, softness, the enveloping flesh of her pussy as I slide up into her to the hilt, my pubic hairs and hers pressed together. I will draw back slowly feeling her channel on my rod, unbelieveable sensations in the head of my cock, the gushy sound of our squishing together, our mingled smells, the sweat on our bodies. I will kiss her while moving back and forth, tasting us in her mouth, kiss, lick, suck her nipples, hands feeling her, seeking her best sensations.


We will rise to the heights of sexual excitement, fucking lovingly, seeking our orgasms, her's first, several if she can, then mine. The grand feelings of her pussy clamping and relaxing on my cock, my cock shooting its heavy load of creamy cum will culminate such good sensations for me - all of the feels, sights, sounds, smells and tastes of making love with this fine woman.

We will relax together cuddling, relishing all the wonderful sensations, kissing more, feeling more, smelling our sex together, tasting each other, enjoying the beauty of each other.

Being a man, of course, I will be thinking of our next time, what more we might do together. How else may we enjoy the sensations - sight, sound, smell, feel and taste of each other.