Sensations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A flash of red sound hits the back of her eyes. The taste of his words on her lips. The smell of his touch.

Her head is spinning.

She sobs, gasps, pants, cries out, tries to draw breath but is seized with a wave of passion, her muscles all firing together, mouth fucking clamped to her pussy, tongue fucking her hole.

The lightning strikes, she floats on a swelling wave, rising higher than she imagined possible before being hurled thrillingly down, cunt tits pussy arse all pulsating all throbbing.

Her head is spinning.

Dear god, it's never been like this before. Except ...

She floats.

And then she cums.

---

Synaesthesia is a phenomenon (fuck fuck lick my cunt i'm cumming i'm cumming fuck) where a stimulus of one kind leads to an automatic sensation of another kind of stimulus (my pussy my pussy my sweet hole full of your tongue). Sounds may take on the quality of colours (blue thrust red sigh pink wet hot), for instance (i've never cum so fucking hard never).

---

The storm had passed.

She'd floated, gasping, recovering, the sky blue again, staring upwards with a soft smile.

The lake cool and calm around her.

And back on shore, his hand in hers, pulling her home again.

12