Sensations Escort Services Ch. 05

Story Info
Deepening relationships.
4.7k words
4.77
40.4k
20

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - Deepening Relationships

Brad and Kat started to dance, and that induced Mike and Amber into the activity too. They held each other and kissed wildly, rekindling a romance that had only been a bud many months earlier.

To Amber's surprise, her interlude with Mike was interrupted when Brad turned Amber into his arms. His initial dance with her almost immediately turned into more passionate kisses.

Amber thought, I really like Brad and don't mind this at all, but I love Mike. I want to spend more time with him. This weekend I plan to tell him how I feel. For good or bad, and realizing that her words might drive Mike away from her, she decided that somehow, she'd find a moment and tell him what she'd felt when they were last together, and how she felt now -- hopes, dreams, and all.

The drapes of Amber's white designer dress slowly parted, and exposed her demi-bra -- a piece of clothing rapidly dispensed with. Kat already stood next to Mike wearing only her sexy spike heels that made her legs look like a million dollars. Amber watched Mike lean over and suck on Kat's left breast and nipple.

The dresses and parts of tuxedos were soon draped over the back of nearby chairs. In between the removal of each item of clothing each couple continued the pretext of dancing together to the romantic music. Amber liked the excuse of dancing so she could rub her nipples across Brad's bare muscular chest. The act resulted in several things: Amber got hornier than she was, her nipples hardened to near steel nubs, and Brad's cock signaled that what she was doing excited him too.

Just when Amber figured she'd start the more serious lovemaking activities with Brad, he orchestrated a swap again. Amber happily moved to dance with Mike, both of them naked, and Mike exhibiting male excitement with a granite hard-on that pointed slightly upward from level. Amber pushed his cock against her belly as she snuggled into Mike for more kisses. She often tugged on his shaft, being sure to manipulate his glans for maximum pleasure.

Mike led Amber a few feet to one of the room's sofa, had her lie back, and then buried his face in her pussy, his tongue going wild as he lapped and sucked to bring her as much pleasure as he could. Fingers got added to the fray, and then Amber's first orgasm of the weekend overtook her. 'Overtook' is an understatement. The orgasm rocked her world: in a rare move she squirted her pleasure all over Mike's face, even flooding the sofa. The intensity of the pleasure almost caused her to black out.

"Oh, Mike. I'm so sorry I soaked you, but ... God, come and make love to me. Put your cock inside me and love me. Love me as I love you." She hoped he heard the intensity of her words.

Amber's words were not lost on Mike, or on Kat or Brad who were also starting to make love only eight feet away on the adjacent loveseat in the room.

Mike and Amber slowly coupled in the missionary position, his long cock slowly slipping into the velvet warmth of Amber's petite and nubile body. The moans from the two of them signaled to the others the immense pleasure they both derived from the start of this act of love.

Mike whispered to Amber, "I learned a thing or two since I saw you last."

After a kiss, Amber said, "I assume you mean about making love ... and in my book you're already an expert -- a perfect ten."

Mike smiled, "Stay with me and I'll show you, and don't wear yourself out."

As the minutes ticked by the passionate couple moved to the doggie, the prone doggie, the cowgirl, the reverse cowgirl, spoon, and several other exciting positions. Each one brought Amber a new kind of sensation deep within her as Mike's tool rubbed and put magnificent pressure on different parts of her interior anatomy.

"Oh, God, Mike. Don't you ever stop? I've had at least one orgasm in every position we've tried. You're every girl's wildest orgasmic dream, and yes, you have learned a few things."

Mike smiled and pulled her face down to his so they could French kiss.

To the side, Brad and Kat had completed the first round of their lovemaking. They were nestled together with his cock still inside Kat, although slowly deflating and sliding out with the cum he'd deposited inside her.

After an hour, Amber had lost count of the orgasms. Life had become one long continuous orgasm with a man she loved, and he'd proven to her that he could go on indefinitely and never stop pleasuring her.

"I may be sore if you don't finish up inside me."

"Is that where you'd like it?"

"I want to carry your nectar as a memento of our time together. I just wish I could leak your stuff every minute of every day for the rest of my life."

Mike chortled, "Be careful what you wish for, you may get it." He lunged upward into her body, thrusting so his cock touched sensitive places deep inside Amber's body.

"That'd be so nice. I don't ever want to give you up." Amber hugged Mike.

Mike whispered, "That'd be nice. I feel the same way." Amber restrained her heart from flying around the room at Mike's comment.

Eventually, Mike did cum, filling up Amber with his seed to their mutual pleasure. Amber tried to make his conclusion as exciting and stimulating as she could, invoking every trick she'd learned to turn him on and arouse him.

The pair lay for a long while panting and enjoying the afterglow. Occasionally, one or the other would whisper something endearing to the other.

Amber said, "You learned how to hold off on cumming so that you could bring pleasure to your partner, right?"

Mike replied, "Partly right. I was in India a few times. I learned Tantric lovemaking, but put my own spin on it. Yes, I can go a long time, but I also can have orgasms without ejaculation. I did with you several times. I also recover faster than I did before; if I haven't had sex in a while, I can do a complete recovery in only ten or fifteen minutes."

"You have become a sex god. I hope you stay in my life." Amber giggled.

"And you in mine. You have a knack for bringing out the best in me. I also have a premonition that you'd do that in lots of other areas of my life besides sex."

"You going to let me try?" Amber was half kidding and half serious, hoping he'd hear both of her emotions.

"Maybe. Probably. Yes, if you'll let me."

* * * * *

Mike and Amber were so wrapped up in themselves, they were both surprised when Kat wrapped herself around Mike's side, and Brad spooned in behind Amber. Kat said in a soft voice to Mike, "When you're ready to go again, I'd like a ride like you just gave Amber."

Brad followed that up, "And I'd like to spend some time with you Amber."

Amber looked deep into Mike's eyes, looking for any reluctance on his part. She asked Mike in a barely audible voice, "Is that OK? Is that what you want?"

Mike nodded and affectionately kissed Amber on the nose. "I'd love to watch you with Brad and also be with Kat again, but come back to me so we can sleep together. I want to end the night with you."

The swap took place, and while Amber found Brad a talented and caring partner, she craved Mike. She watched Kat giving her all to her recent lover, appreciating how her roommate could arouse and please a partner, particularly someone she liked as much as Mike.

In a moment of insecurity, she wondered if Mike would like Kat better, or if she had designs on Mike for herself. As Brad pounded into Amber's small body, she had a talk with herself, telling herself to go with the flow of the night and the weekend, and whatever came afterwards. She was preparing herself for disappointment about what was the most important part of her life.

Despite having cum with Kat, Brad didn't last too long. He came in Amber's mouth, also squirting some of his cum across her face. Amber had learned that some men like to mark their women this way as a sign of conquest and dominance. She was used this behavior, and played to the lewd act.

Amber smiled up at Brad, and meticulously lapped each bubble of his ejaculation from her face or her fingers as she scooped up the mess he'd left her.

"God, you're a sex pot Amber," Brad mumbled as he watched her pornographic behavior.

"Not too bad yourself, Stud. You up for another round?"

"Nah. I'm not eighteen anymore. Sorry. Mike is more likely to give you some satisfaction based on what he learned in India. It's on my 'to do' list." They looked over at Kat and Mike; he was plowing into her cunt from the rear, and Kat was moaning in delight as she stroked her clit.

Brad said, "Want to shower with me?"

Amber nodded, and the two left for one of the bathrooms in the suite. A half-hour later, clean, dry and smelling like jasmine, Amber came back into the living room, leaving Brad nicely tucked into bed with a kiss and a promise to send Kat in to sleep with him.

Mike looked over at Amber's nude body. She posed for him in the nude, even lifting her breasts with both hands and extending her tongue to lap at the nipples that were just out of reach.

"See anything you like, sailor?" Amber teased.

Mike exploded into Kat's pussy. Each surge of cum from his cock made his entire body jerk and writhe above Kat's prone form. When he was through, he fell into her arms and they kissed. Amber felt a jolt of jealousy, but tried to maintain the façade of a smile, pleased that the pair had finished and enjoyed themselves.

A few minutes later after they'd savored their afterglows, Kat rose and scurried towards Brad's bedroom so she could clean herself and join him for the night. Amber continued to stand and stare at Mike from across the room. Her insecurities rose again and she wasn't sure if she should go to him or not.

Mike sat up so he was more alert, and he studied Amber carefully. She could feel his gaze start at her feet and rise over her entire body.

He rose and went to her, his naked body toned and buff. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world; I hope you know that."

Amber shook her head. "No, I'm just a girl."

Mike pulled her to him and kissed her, and then suddenly he swooped up the small woman in his arms and carried her into his bedroom. He carefully placed her on the bed after eliciting a sweet kiss from her succulent lips.

Mike said in a pleasant but possessive tone, "I want to make love to you before we go to sleep. I want to give you the sweetest dreams that I can. I want you to know how much I desire you."

A tear rolled down Amber's cheek, "Oh, Mike. I want you too." Amber noted that she wasn't compartmentalizing very well.

He fell beside her and the passion they felt for each other again rose and unfolded into a lovemaking session, orgasms, and a summary climax worthy of writing home about.

Mike cradled Amber in his arms in the afterglow. "Sleep, my darling. We have all day tomorrow to play and talk."

* * * * *

Amber and Mike lagged way behind Kat and Brad as the four walked the beach near Clearwater. Amber wore a fashionable bikini, contrasting nicely with Mike's board shorts.

"Mike," Amber started, "I want to say something that I've wanted to say almost since I met you the first time, and it's awkward and I don't know how you feel, but I have to say it or I'll die with regret."

"Go ahead, Honey."

"Please don't say anything until I'm finished. Promise?" Amber pleaded.

"OK."

"Mike, I've fallen in love with you. I dream of you at night, and I daydream about you in classes and over meals. I want to be with you every second, and have you hold me and make love to me. I want to do whatever I can to make you happy. I know it's crazy, particularly being an escort and all, but I ... I want to be and do whatever you want me to. I'd love to be your girlfriend ... and more someday ... and I don't want you to pay me anymore. I ..."

Amber never got to finish the sentence. Mike's lips smashed against hers, and he pulled her tightly against him, partly lifting her so they could kiss more evenly. She wrapped her legs around his hips as they expressed their passion for each other there on the edge of the surf.

"Amber, I love you too. I did fall in love with you back then -- almost two years ago. I hated to leave to go overseas; otherwise I would have done more and said more back then. It wouldn't have been right to pump you all up and then leave you behind. I wanted to give you the freedom to do what you did and do. I didn't want you waiting for me -- it wouldn't have been fair ... but I hoped with all my heart that you would be waiting for me."

"Oh, God. Mike, ... my darling."

Mike went on, "I was finishing the divorce too. My ex-wife had soured me on women, and then I met you. I needed to make sure you weren't a rebound romance, and now I'm sure you're not."

Mike pulled her into a walk again with his arm tightly around her, "As for the other thing, I'm not sure you want to be my girlfriend right now. I'm flying high with my career, and that's important to me. Several thousand people depend on me in some way to do the right thing. I sort of have a day or so on the weekends, but otherwise ... I just wouldn't be a good boyfriend."

"Yes, you would. I wouldn't care if we could just spend some time together -- more time than over the past eighteen months. I want to finish my degree too."

Mike nodded and then retraced to Amber's earlier statement; "Oh, yeah, the payment thing. I guess you worry about what I think about you, right?"

Amber became dejected, "Right. I've been a ... well, you know what, albeit a high priced one, and a slut in many ways. I didn't start out that way, and I know I could change. I can become Miss Girl Next Door and a goody-goody, if you'll let me please you."

Mike laughed and kissed the top of her head, "What if I like you just the way you are, doing exactly what you're doing?"

"Fucking other guys? A slut?" Amber's voice betrayed her shock.

"Yeah. I think it's hot." Mike looked at her with a grin. "Look, I had a marriage that went stone cold. I'm a very lusty guy, and I'm kinky too to some extent. I've been to swing clubs and orgies and group sex parties, and I loved every second of it. I have boundaries and preferences, but even those shift from time to time. If I had to choose, I'd want a hot girlfriend and later a hot wife."

Mike hugged Amber, "If you want to become a staid little housewife and forget about sex and doing sexy stuff, I'm probably not the guy you want because I'll become one sad individual as you change. I really do like you the way you are, and doing the things you've been doing."

Amber's mouth had dropped open. "So, you want me to play around -- to be your hot girlfriend?"

"I want you to do what you have fun doing, but now you know my preferences. You raised the money thing. It's not an issue; I want to shower you with money. I want you to lack for nothing."

"Mike, are you sure? You're saying I should remain an escort."

"Precisely. I'm crazy by some standards, but I don't care. I think it's hot that other men want you -- and that they pay so much, but I know you're worth it; it makes me want you more. I guess I'm a bit of a cuckold too. I like a little carefully chosen humiliation once in a while, like watching you and Brad last night and this morning when we swapped again. I had a knot in my craw the whole time, but I was aroused watching the two of you fuck as well. Kat kind of helped me along too, and that wasn't all that bad." He got a toothy grin.

Amber said with some disbelief in her voice, "And we can build a relationship on this foundation -- and I mean a serious long-term relationship? I mean you mentioned a hot wife; if the job's open, I'd like to apply for the position."

"Yes, but there's a downside. You'll have a workaholic as a boyfriend and later a husband."

Amber ignored the comment. She asked, "What would you like me to do, really? How could we make this work?"

"Stay in grad school. Finish the MBA, and then get a job near me. I can help with that. We'd live together near Boston then. In the meanwhile, stick with Kat and Edie. I'll come see you as often as I can, sometimes every weekend and sometimes not for a month, particularly if I have to travel outside the country. You can come and see me too up in New England or even ride in the jet with me to Europe or wherever I'm headed."

Amber volunteered, "I'll drop out of the escort business. Just say the word." Amber wanted Mike to have every opportunity to have her stop the naughty side of her life.

"NO," Mike emphasized. "I want you to go on those crazy dates and stay in the business, but I want you to tell me about your adventures in great detail, just as you probably share with Edie and Kat. I told you I'm kinky, and now you're starting to get the full picture. I may change my mind or ask you to cut back your outside activities sometime, but I promise I'll be especially communicative about it. If it's too much for you, let me know."

"Really?"

"Yes. Look, watching you and Brad gave me some of the hottest and most arousing emotions in my life. I knew I loved you, and here was my erstwhile girlfriend fucking my best friend. It was great. I never want you to stop."

"So when we live together we'll get together with Brad? Others?"

"I'd like that, yes; so long as it's fun and no one is getting hurt."

"What about jealousy?"

Mike said, "We've been taught to be possessive of people we love. We form a relationship, lock them up, and throw away the key."

Mike continued, "Jealousy is a learned emotion, and it reflects your spiritual view of the world. If you believe in that love is a zero-sum game and you have to fight for what you get, then you'll probably think that there's a limited supply of love and you've got to be suspicious, untrusting, domineering, and combative to get your share. If I get something, that means you don't get it; or from a jealous point of view, if you are getting love from someone then my opportunity to get the same thing is reduced or gone."

Mike kissed Amber again, then went on, "However, if you think life is kind and loving, you seek opportunities to give away the love you have knowing that it'll come back to you a hundred fold. Some people call this the Law of Circulation or 'what goes around, comes around,' or karma. So, when I feel myself getting green -- or I see others getting that way -- I call a sort of truce, and get things out on the table, in the open, and talk about it. I give my love away, so to speak. So far, I haven't had a bad experience although from time to time I have to hit myself in the head to keep things in balance."

Amber studied him as she digested what he'd said. She asked, "Do you have lots of people whom you love?"

Mike shook his head. "In one sense, everyone. I try to start every relationship -- male or female -- with the supposition that this is a lovable person, but you and a couple of other female friends up in the Boston area are the only people I'm sexually intimate with."

"Do you tell them you love them?"

"Sometimes."

"So, I'm not unique."

"Oh, yes you are. If you accept the job, you'll be my girlfriend ... and later, if we agree and find lots of compatibility, my fiancée and then my hot wife and the mother of our children. You'll be the person I can never fail, can't let down, have to make happy, and who I place first at all times. Unlike with others, those thoughts will be paramount to me. All you have to do is love me back."

Tears were rolling down Amber's cheeks. "Yes. I hope that was a proposal, because I'm saying yes, I'll be your girlfriend -- I want that, and all the other jobs too. I guess neither of us knows what that'll be like given our crazy lives and careers, but let's try it." She whirled around in front of Mike, forcing him to stop walking, "And, I love you." Amber threw her arms around Mike's neck, leaned up and kissed him really hard.

12