Sensations Escort Services Ch. 10

Story Info
Time in paradise.
4.3k words
4.66
15.2k
6

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 - Time In Paradise

"What are you three talking about?" Mike asked as he sauntered up to the three hot girls. They were seated on chaises beside the pool, and Mike was dripping from a quick dip in the pool. In keeping with propriety because of the presence of the villa's caretaker and maid, the girls wore bikini bottoms, and Mike a Speedo.

Amber looked up at her boyfriend with a big smile, "We were just trying to figure out how to pay our parents back the money they spent on us to go to college and to help us with grad school."

Mike asked, "And the issue is?"

"Oh. Well depending on which of us you ask our parents spent around fifty- to eighty-thousand dollars getting us through college. For each of them that's a huge chunk of money. We didn't want to raise any questions about our sideline business with Sensations Escort Service, so we never said anything, but we always figured that we'd find a way to repay them with interest what they invested in us. We told them we had part time jobs doing menial jobs."

"Can't you just give them the money?"

"That's one option, but if we do it raises the question about where it all came from in one large amount. We were thinking of smaller amounts each year in some way."

Mike lit up, "I have a possible solution, but let me get Brad for a moment." He walked away to find his buddy and colleague. A moment later, the two strolled back towards the girls chatting and nodding to each other. Mike explained the situation to Brad.

"Hi, Girls. You're all looking exceptionally fine this morning." He gave a lecherous grin to each of them.

"Thank you," they all said in unison. Edie and Kat shimmied their breasts at the handsome man.

Brad said, "Mike tells me you're looking for a way to launder some cash to your parents that continues to hide your escort business. How much were you thinking of giving them a year or whatever?"

The girls looked at each other. They hadn't been that specific.

Amber said tentatively, "Maybe eight to ten thousand a year - more if possible and explainable. We've got the money, it's only a question of explaining what we give them."

Mike asked, "What was it costing you to live in your old apartment before you started the business?"

Kat picked up a pad of paper and jotted a few things down. She turned to the guys, "Well, rent on that dump was twelve hundred a month split three ways. We pooled money for food, and that was about the same. You know we didn't have cars, but we spent a couple of hundred for taxis, about fifty each for our cellphones. So for each of us it probably worked out to be around a thousand or more a month."

"Are you clear with the IRS?"

"Oh, yes. We paid all the right stuff. We even had an accountant look over our approach to all that bureaucratic stuff. He files our taxes for us. We are properly registered with the city and everything too."

"Good, because that makes it easier. Mike's idea, and I approve, is that we hire you as outside consultants to Wonderland Industries International at a rate of a thousand a day. We'll write you a contract and all to show your engagement as consultants and management advisors, and beyond that you decide what you do with the funds."

Edie asked, "What would we be doing for you?"

Brad asked with a smirk, "That you haven't already done?" He roared with laughter, and the others did too. The implication about the wild sex Mike and Brad had now enjoyed with each of them was quite clear.

Mike responded with tears in his eyes from laughing, "Edie, you officially help and advise us on our website and Internet presence, including electronic security. Kat helps with our marketing and customer relations. Amber would work with our technology group on systems strategy and strategic technology architecture. How's that sound?"

Amber said, "Great! So we could send a thousand a month to our parents, tell them it came from our consulting revenues, and that we still have enough to live on, pretty high on the hog?"

Both men nodded. "Think about it. If you were to bill a hundred percent of your time over a year, for two-hundred-twenty days, allowing for a couple of weeks vacation, you'd be pulling in close to $250,000 for the year. That's damn good starting pay for freshly minted MBAs, but not out of the realm of possibility. Further the expectation is that you really wouldn't get to that percentage out of the starting block or unless you came from a brand name university like MIT, Harvard, Wharton, etcetera."

The girls looked at each other a smiled. Kat asked, "What do we have to do?"

"Each of you writes us a serious proposal to work in those three areas as Mike mentioned. Mike or I will handle it from there. Who knows, we just might actually use your services in that capacity. In the meanwhile, let's enjoy the rest of our vacation."

Martin sauntered up to the group. "Good morning all. I had a thought last night I wanted to run by you. I briefly talked to Edie about it before we went to sleep."

The girls, Mike, and Brad nodded and urge Martin to speak further.

Martin said, "I have a friend named Jerry, and I wondered whether it would be all right to bring him down for the remainder of our week with the girls. Edie and Kat know him and can vouch for him."

Edie smiled and then held up her two breasts towards the cluster of men. She said, "Jerry loves tits. He's the only man, so far, who can give me an orgasm from tit play. Of course, he's acceptable with other sexual skills too. He's also beyond handsome; he'll leave your heart palpitating as he walks by. We'll all be in love with him by week's end. He's very cordial, and will fit in well with everyone here - men and women. He's Martin's partner at work, and is no slouch in the business arena."

Kat said, "Hey, maybe we can get a consulting agreement with him."

Martin looked confused and Mike whispered to him, "I'll explain to you in a minute what that means."

* * * * *

Just as the cocktail hour started a taxi pulled up in front of the large villa. A tall strapping man wearing snug jeans and a t-shirt plus a baseball cap got out of the back and paid the driver. He strode up to the house carrying a small duffle bag and a winter jacket over one arm. The steps he took carried authority and control over the situation. His head swung from side to side taking in the beauty and functionality of the villa.

In response to the doorbell chimes, Edie had run to the door from the patio. She opened it, squealed in joy, and threw herself into Jerry's arms even wrapping her legs around his torso as he effortlessly lifted her so they could kiss better. Jerry hardened immediately in response to the nakedness of Martin's pixie fiancée. He also recalled the last time they were together making love only a few weeks earlier.

Amber salivated at the new man. Next to them Kir said very slowly, "Hooolllyyy ssshhhiiittt!" Even Margo glanced up from her chaise and watched the new arrival and Edie's passionate welcome. She gave a low whistle almost under her breath.

Jerry Hanford moved with the grace of predatory cat. He filled the doorway leading from the house to the patio where they all sat in the onshore breeze. He was tall - probably six-three, maybe a hundred and ninety muscular pounds, dark hair, and matching dark eyes that pierced across the patio, taking in the nude females looking at him. He had a rugged look about his tanned features, taking his looks beyond handsome into spectacular looking for a male. He obviously loved the outdoors to have the tan that he did, and since it was winter in most of America, he must have gotten the tan someplace like the Caribbean island they were on or Florida.

Edie's naked body pulled the chiseled man in the direction of the rest of the women. When he was in front of them she announced, "Ladies, this is Jerry - one of my lovers. Jerry's going to be one of the allowed exceptions, if I end up in a monogamous marriage, which is unlikely in any case."

Amber muttered, "I guess!" Louder, she said, "Hi Jerry; I'm Amber." She shimmied her cute breasts at the man in an obvious invitation for him to plunder her whenever he wanted. Her eyes were sparkling.

Edie pointed next to Amber, "You know Kat, and then Kir, and next chaise over is Margo." Edie noted that Margo had again turned a scarlet hue in embarrassment because a new man was seeing her naked.

Mike and Brad walked up from the beach and also got introduced. Jim appeared too. Martin was last out of the house to greet his buddy and guest.

Jerry said, "The pool and beach look so inviting. I'll be back shortly after I unpack a few things and put on a suit."

"Oh, you don't need a suit on our account," Kat sputtered out without a thought. She clarified, "We all skinny dip except from ten a.m. to three p.m. when the villa's staff are here working.

Martin reinforced what Kat had said as he stepped out of his bathing suit. "Kat's right, Jerry. Get in the spirit of the place. Of course, the nudity leads to exhibitionism and voyeurism, and those lead to lust and desire, and those lead to some passionate touching, and of course that leads to kissing and intimate rubbing, and then there's the fabulous sex that results." He laughed.

Jerry teased his friend in an astounding tone, "You mean you have sex?"

Edie elbowed the hunk next to her, "Yes, you idiot. We fuck all day and all night. And I want to be your first victim, unless you want some new pussy with some of my friends." She gestured to the other girls.

Jerry teased, "I'm interested in every female here. Are there any sacred lines I shouldn't cross? I'm new to this scene and don't want to get cross-ways to anybody because of my ignorance."

Martin chuckled, "No lines, and as far as I can tell no boundaries either. The only sin you could commit with this group is nonparticipation."

Jerry moved beside an empty chaise. He peeled the tight golf shift he was wearing over his head. His bronzed chest, sculptured pectoral muscles, and the better part of the six pack abs that showed above his low belt line came into view. The partial nudity also confirmed the muscular back and biceps. Jerry worked out and took very good care of his body.

Jerry's pants followed his loafers, and then the unveiling the girls had been waiting for. He pulled down the briefs he wore revealing narrow hips, muscular legs, and a hunk of man meat that looked delicious and just the kind of thing that would easily coax any woman into a blissful state beyond this world.

As the last of his clothing dropped to the recliner, Jerry took three large steps and dove into the pool in a dive that barely created a splash. He swam the length of the pool underwater as every female eye on patio followed the dark shadow moving under the water.

Amber looked at Edie and stated flatly, "You've been holding out on us. You're supposed to share good news like Jerry."

Edie laughed, "Hey, I told you I was frequently doing MFM threesomes, and that one of the guys was a hunk."

"A hunk!? In his case, that's like saying the sun is like a dim nightlight. Jerry is like a galaxy of light. He's the sexiest male I've ever seen except in movies and magazines."

Edie commented, "And he is one very smart and very nice man too, but don't let your expectations get too far out of line with reality. He's just a nice guy. Ask Kat; he's not a sex god or anything."

Amber went into the house and came back with a deck of cards. She sat where she'd been and shuffled the deck as the others watched when they weren't watching Jerry swim laps at an athlete's pace.

Amber said, "High card goes first with Jerry. If you don't draw, you miss being first. Edie, you need to give us all a chance with your friend."

Edie laughed and motioned to the others to draw. She said, "I get him tonight."

Amber drew the king of hearts, and kept her smile as the others drew lesser-valued cards. When the drawing was finished, she stood and walked to the pool's edge. As Jerry swam to the wall beneath her and turned, Amber dove into the pool in a near duplicate to the sharply executed dive that Jerry had made. The two started to swim side-by-side. Jerry obviously chose to slow his pace so Amber could keep abreast of him. After five more laps, he stopped and Amber swam up next to him. After a few words, she moved into his grasp and they kissed.

Mike had come up beside Edie's chaise. She heard him mutter, "Damn."

Edie took Mike's hand, "Come and make love to me. I'll tell you a secret after your cock is deep inside me. It's something that'll make you feel so much better."

A few minutes later, a long moan of pleasure floated out of the gazebo at the other end of the pool, where Amber had led Jerry after they emerged from the pool. The moan belonged to Amber, and was one in a series of signals that she was enraptured with whatever Jerry was doing to her lithe body.

* * * * *

Mike sank deep into the small redhead, both of them emitting small sounds of erotic pleasure at the coupling. Mike said, "Oh, God, Edie. You are so wonderful. Martin is such a lucky guy, and Jerry too."

Edie kissed her lover with great passion. "You're a wonder too."

"What were you going to tell me?" Mike hissed as he rose and again sank into her velvet sheath.

Edie chuckled, "Promise not to say anything, but Jerry is not that great a lover and far from being in your class."

"You're kidding. The guy looks like a role model for a Greek god. He's the cover stud on about nine thousand romance novels."

Edie explained, "That's his problem; he's all show. He's always been like that since he turned about twelve or thirteen. Girls throw themselves at him, and he never lacks for pussy. He's never had to develop any technique or prowess in making love to someone. In the trade, we call him a 'jam and cram' kind of mark. He's got no technique, just likes to get his rocks off at the expense of whoever he's with, doesn't do much oral, has little staying power so all his sessions are short, and takes a long time to recover. He doesn't cuddle too much when he's through, that's why I like it when we have an MFM, because I can always get Martin to cuddle me. I get a hunky lover and get cuddled. Get the picture?"

"You scare me! How do I know that's not me too?"

Edie kissed him hard again. "You vary the pace and read your partner and adjust to whether they want a rough and tumble fuck, or some real tender lovemaking. You give out orgasms on a constant basis and care that your partner cums before you do. You love oral and generally don't want to stop until you're sure you've given a few more orgasms. You pace yourself and can go almost any length of time during a session, and you take your vitamins and supplements so that you recover and can do it all again only a few minutes after you climax. You know all that Tantric sex stuff, plus, you cuddle your partner when you're through and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. You aren't in the same league as Jerry; trust me. Ask Kat later, and again, please don't say anything or tease Jerry about it."

"I won't, but doesn't Martin want him to be a long-term exception to a monogamous marriage with you?"

"Yeah, but Martin's doesn't have Jerry as a lover. Don't get me wrong, I like fucking Jerry, but I'm very glad I have Martin. He's closer to you, Jim, and Brad. Besides, I love to fuck, and a fuck is a fuck." She chuckled again, "Remember, there's no such thing as bad sex."

"You've done wonders for my ego, Miss Edie." Mike kissed the redhead and then buried his face in her neck and ran a tongue around and into her ear in a sexy way to titillate her erogenous zone. Edie giggled and the pair continued to make love in the shade of the house. The others a few feet away either watched or ignored the pair.

Mike and Edie were well into their lovemaking session when they heard the splashes in the pool as Amber and Jerry again dove in. They'd only had a short session, and Mike felt demonstrably better about his girlfriend's reaction to the hunky new arrival. He'd barely started and Jerry was finished.

Later, when they were alone, Mike asked Amber, "How was your time with Jerry?"

Amber made a funny face by wrinkling up her nose, tilted her head, and said, "I guess you could say 'Acceptable.' Nothing great. The guy looks like Adonis though. Even his muscles have muscles." She leaned over and kissed him; "Don't worry. He's not any kind of threat to what you and I are building between us."

Mike nodded, "Good. I see us building something serious and long-lasting, you know?"

Amber smiled, "That pleases me no end. I'm still amazed that you take me just the way I am and don't even want me to change."

Mike laughed, "What's that old adage: a man marries a girl and never wants her to change, but a girl marries a man and wants to make change after change in him from their first day together."

Amber- gave a light slap on his arm and protested in glee, "But I like you just as you are ... EXCEPT FOR ... well, I have this long list." She mimed unrolling a long scroll.

Mike interrupted as he looked to the heavens, "I rest my case!" He squeezed her to him, and gave her a loving peck on the nose.

Still later, Amber made sure to engage Mike in a lovemaking session that about turned him inside out. He knew certainly afterwards that he was the most important person in Amber's life by a country mile.

* * * * *

"Martin, about a third to half of the trucks on the road are backhauls of empty trailers to their home location. You could use some of those to ship your products, probably getting premium rates rather than beefing up your own trucking fleet." Amber smiled at the older man. She'd been probing about his business, focusing on his company's logistics.

Martin stared at Amber as his brain digested her pithy observation about his shipping and logistics operation, a sizeable chunk of his operating expenses. Her conclusion followed a half-hour discussion and question period that Amber led with the business magnate.

Martin spoke slowly, "Maybe, but ... how'd you figure that out? Why didn't any of the fifty managers I employ in that side of my business come up with that idea?"

Amber laughed, "They're livingin the box. I don't see the box. It's a paradigm shift. You start by saying, what would I do if I didn't have ANY trucks to move my products to customers? Of course, you do the same thing with your finished goods warehouse."

Martin sat up, "Wait! What do you mean?"

"How much inventory do you have in your warehouse?"

"Maybe a six month supply, probably about thirty million."

Amber asked, "And what would you do if you had no warehouse?"

Martin thought, "I guess we'd put the stuff directly into our trucks or storage containers, and then build a warehouse. We'd have no other place to put it? We don't know what our customers are going to order."

Amber giggled, "You could. Don't make the stuff under a just-in-case rule. Instead, you make-to-order and even couple what you do to your customers' manufacturing processes so you deliver just-in-time."

Martin argued, "But our salesmen get the orders to process. That's how they earn their money."

"Don't pay them based on transactional orders; pay them based on establishing long-term relationships with your customers that enable you to predict and run in just-in-time operation. It'll save you millions in standing inventory, millions in idle stock and equipment, and millions in trucking costs, going back to my first recommendation. You can use the trucks you have to circulate your more popular products so if a customer does run out you've got a truck near them with at least something to tide them over until you get the full order to them."

Martin frowned. He ruminated, "My own people should have come up with these ideas."

12