Sensations Escort Services Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber smiled nonchalantly, "Oh, two nights ago. His name is John. He was nice and knew how to please, as you'll see. He was one of my better evenings."

"Oh, shit. Are you ...? God, yes you are!" Mike gasped as Amber knelt in front of the man in profile to the camera and started to fellate him with her best oral skill set. She was almost nude in the video, having already stripped down to her thongs and her CFM shoes. Mike actually started to drool.

The wine steward arrived and served them the white wine Mike had ordered, but only Amber paid attention to his routine of opening the bottle and putting a taste in one glass. She sampled the wine, nodded that the vintage tasted good, and accepted the first glass. Mike was locked onto the iPhone screen and afraid to tear his eyes away. He did reach over and accept the glass Amber had procured for him. He took a large gulp.

Mike glanced around the restaurant, as though in fear that someone would catch him watching the pornographic video starring his girlfriend. "Amber, the detail on this is fantastic. He's eating you out and I can even hear the little sounds you make when I do that to you. You like it."

Amber smiled, "He was good. Not as good as you, but very acceptable. Edie saw this and wants me to pair them up the next time he comes to town. I promised her I would."

Mike gasped just as the waiter set his meal in front of him. He looked worried. Mike looked up and apologized for his lack of attention. When the young man had left the table, Mike whispered, "My God, this guy is hung. Did you ...?"

Amber flirted and tossed her hair in a flip at him as she arranged her napkin. "Oh, he was definitely pleasing. We fucked three times, as you'll see if you're interested in watching the complete two plus hours of the video. He also didn't mind eating my cunt with his cum streaming out of it. I kept having orgasms." Amber gave Mike a subtle smile as she started to dine.

Mike tried to eat and keep watching the video. Amber finally wrestled the phone out of his grasp and turned it off. "Mike, eat your wonderful dinner. The cuisine is superb here. I'll show you the rest later, unless you want to go to a regular movie."

Mike shook his head, "Oh, no! We're going to watch that whole video, and I am going to fuck you blind while we're watching."

"Oh, so you like this kind of thing?"

"No, Ilove it, especially because it's you in that video. God, my insides are in knots just from watching you blow that guy."

Amber teased, "And you're sure you want me to occasionally send you a video like this when I'm away for my long trip with Roger Moore?" The tone of her voice left little doubt about her trying to needle her boyfriend.

Mike gave her an evil eye, "You are a she-devil - a very slutty and very fuckable woman whom I love with all my heart, but damn ... this is one helluva life style I've established with you."

Amber leaned over and kissed the handsome man. "Mike, I love you. If you want to change any of this, you just say the word. In the meanwhile, I will play this role as your sexual mistress and tormentor to the hilt. You will love it, and the excitement and pleasure you derive from it will be monumental."

Mike sighed, "I know, and that's why I'm not changing anything right now ... BUT we are going to finish watching that video tonight."

Amber thought aloud to herself but so that Mike could hear, "I wonder what it would be like to do a real adult film?"

* * * * *

Edie answered the phone to find her mother and father on the line talking to her on two extensions from their home up north.

Malcomb said, "Edie, honey. I opened the letter you sent this afternoon, and in it was a check for fifteen thousand dollars. My God, that's a lot of money. The note you sent just said 'Thank you' with a heart and your name. What are you doing?"

Edie smiled, "The two of you have been such great parents I wanted to start paying you back all the money you've spent on me the past eight years when I got really expensive - you know, high school, a car, college, and grad school."

"But how can you afford to do this?"

Edie smirked and thought about the cock she'd be ingesting in about an hour in a nearby hotel room. She said, "I got a great job doing freelance consulting work. I'm making a lot of money right at the moment, and I just sent you some of it. I have plenty to live on, and I've saved a bunch too. I even bought a new car. Don't worry. I will be sending you more money every now and then because I know you spent a lot on me. I want to pay you back at least double. You two think about a happy early retirement, and let me help."

Margaret told her daughter, "Well, we are so impressed with what you did. We are speechless. I'm so glad you've found a niche that works for you. Thank you for paying us back, but you know you don't have to do that."

"I want to do that for you. I'm making much more money than I ever expected, so just enjoy this gift. Who knows, I may need to take it all back someday." She laughed.

The trio chatted about inconsequential things for a few minutes and ended the call.

Kat was in the room. She looked over at her friend at gave her an 'Okay' sign.

* * * * *

Edie danced around the living room in her thong and matching lacy bra with her boobs jiggling in time to the music on the radio. Since she was wearing CFM heels, she looked good enough to eat, and that's what many of the men at the party she, Kat, and Amber were going to would want to do.

Kat said, "Tell me again about this party?"

Edie said, "Well, the party will be mostly grad students or recent grads - like us - some with their dates, girlfriends, or wives; lots of single guys, fewer single women. I discern that the group is pretty liberal, but I emphasized that we didn't want to be anywhere there were drugs, and the guy inviting me said that was their rule as well. He told me it was a celebration of the semester end, summer session, good weather, fair skies, great friends, and everyone's clean bill of health. I even showed him the scans of our recent tests, so he's a happy camper. By the way, he doesn't know about Sensations."

"How many will be there?"

"I'm guessing between eighty and a hundred-fifty: backyard barbecue, pool party, dancing, lots of drinking, making out, and maybe couples sneaking off to do the dirty; basically, our kind of party. I know at least a dozen people who'll be there - mostly handsome guys. The girls are hot and smart too. I don't think you'll find a slouch in the bunch. A couple of guys might have too much testosterone, but other than the chest thumping, I think it's a pretty sane crop of people."

"I assume the dress is casual?"

"Yes, but bring your wicked weasel bathing suit and a towel."

"Is Amber coming with us?"

From the distant bedroom a voice yelled out, "She's comingand hoping to cum, too. Thanks for taking your roomies, Edie."

A couple of evenings later, the three foxes from Sensations Escort Service strolled in the front door of a two-story home on an acre of land in the suburbs of the city. The street was filled with parked cars, and the music from a home stereo could be heard from the time they got out of Amber's little Porsche 911 that the three had crowded into.

Almost instantly the trio was absorbed into the party atmosphere. Three good-looking single guys were on them like white on rice. The girls danced with the guys, drank some wine, and tried to converse over the din of the loud music and other conversations.

During a break the girls broke away from the guys and went out to the backyard. A large pool surrounded with a patio was the most prevalent feature. At one end there was an eight-person spa filled with four naked couples. To one side, a brick barbecue was going with four men gathered around cooking up chicken and burgers. Near them on a long table were the other accountrements for a cookout meal.

Two girls came up to the trio with broad smiles. One said to Kat, "Hi, I'm Crystal and this is Melody. We were wondering whether one of you could talk to us. We know you, Kat, from the junior marketing class we just finished a few weeks ago because you spoke to the class about Personal Branding. We loved your talk, by the way; very impactful."

Kat had done a senior paper on Personal Branding that earned her all sorts of accolades from the faculty in the marketing department. Because she lived nearby, they had asked her to talk to one of the subsequent classes about the concept and how it applied to each individual.

Kat looked at her sidekicks, but responded, "Sure. What's up?"

"Errr, maybe you could come to the other side of the pool for a moment. The subject is kind of personal."

Kat and Edie looked surprised, and then allowed Crystal to lead them through the throng near the pool to the quieter and less populated back of the pool. Soon they were away from most of the others.

Crystal said softly, "Melody and I would like to work for you?"

Kat and Amber simultaneously said, "Huh?"

Melody grinned, "We would like to be escorts and work for Sensations."

Edie stepped in, "There's a lot to talk about in that regard, and I don't think this is the right place. How about we get together tomorrow for lunch or something and talk more?"

Melody and Crystal agreed, and a time and place set. They were exceptionally pleased not to be immediately shut down.

12