Sensations Escort Services Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were nude, the men's blowjobs started. Crystal and Kat knelt almost side-by-side on the plush carpeting as they devoured and slurped on the men's hardening shafts. Kat noted that she was going to have to tutor Crystal in some improvement to her oral techniques. Brad didn't seem to be noticing.

Mark finally flipped Kat onto her back on one of the sofas in the living room. He was on her snatch with his eager mouth in a fraction of a second, also licking and fingering the gorgeous woman. Mark worked several fingers into her body, twisting and turning his hand at her opening as he lapped and sucked on her clit and surrounding area.

Kat could barely believe it when the hand that had been pleasuring her so much slipped inside her body completely. Mark was firm but gentle. He understood her physiology, and brought her to a couple of G-spot orgasms in only a minute.

She could feel the coarse movement of his fingers, and then he stroked an area inside her that the doubted she'd even felt. He whole body writhed and froze at the perfect pleasure from his extended fingers inside her.

Mark explained, "I'm touching you're A-spot – your anterior fornix erogenous zone, if you want the medical term for it. Just relax and go with the flow.

Kat could feel her body flooding the union of hand and vagina with her female juices. Beyond that she knew she was on the verge of more and larger orgasms, perhaps bigger than she'd ever felt before. Kat's body started to twist and turn in an effort to create greater erotic contact with the fingers inside her. She felt the onset of a huge orgasm, and started to arch her body into his hand, her shoulders staying on the sofa as she raised her body and pushed into the hand that was moving and twisting around inside her.

Mark whispered for her to relax and accept the pleasure he wanted to give her. She did, and just as she peaked, she felt a slap on one breast and a finger penetrate her ass from his other hand. The pleasure hit her like a powerful high-speed freight train. She entered a zone of darkness just filled with pleasure and warmth and the most wonderful orgasmic feelings she'd ever felt. She soared over the tallest mountains. She felt as though she were floating in space having one long, extended orgasm. She knew from deep within that she'd ascended to heaven, that she was worthy of the supreme gifts of the universe, and that there was no greater pleasure than what she experienced. The feelings slowly ebbed, and like a slow awakening from a dream, she floated back to earth.

Kat's eyes blinked open. She was cradled in Mark's arms.

"Wow! Did you really do that to me? I love you. That was the grandest orgasm of my life."

"Thank you. You seemed to like it," Mark teased as he smiled benevolently at her.

"Oh, you haven't cum. You haven't even been inside me. Come and fuck me. Let me at least try to return some of the pleasure you just gave me." Kat's body shivered, as an aftershock swept through her again with a more normal orgasm. Kat recalled Amber telling her about these highly arousing orgasms, and how she'd given one to Margo.

Kat glanced over at the other sofa in the living room. Brad and Crystal were both on their sides watching them, with Brad behind Crystal. His cock was buried in her cunt as she held her upper leg up, revealing the penetration to the other voyeurs. They both smiled encouragingly at Mark and Kat as he made a long slow stroke into her body.

Mark moved between Kat's legs and slowly pushed a generous cock into her midst as she raised her hips to meet and welcome him.

* * * * *

Crystal awoke from her great darkness after her A-spot orgasmic coma and looked up at Mark. She whispered, "I really like you," and he kissed the sweet girl with the long blonde hair. "Please come and make love with me. I want you to do anything to me you want. Allow me to please you in any way you want. Take your pleasure from me."

Brad and Kat were the ones watching this time. Kat whispered to Brad what she'd experienced during the A-spot orgasm, although the words didn't come close to doing the experience justice in her mind. They were too mundane, simplistic, and inadequate to describe a pleasure beyond any pleasure mankind had known.

Brad whispered, "I promise to learn how to do this for you, my darling."

Kat snickered, "And all the other women you meet?"

Brad chuckled, "But, of course. I'm so glad you met Mark and that he pleasured you so greatly. I must admit to some worry when I heard that you loved him."

"Oh, I love you too. It was just that he gave me that wonderful Big One. I'm still having wonderful aftershocks, and your efforts were wonderful and prolonged all those wonderful feelings. That part of what I said is fading."

Brad laughed, "Is 'wonderful' your favorite word tonight?"

Kat wriggled in his arms to get his hard cock deeper inside her, "Yes, I guess it is." She kissed her boyfriend over her shoulder. "You're wonderful too."

Kat asked in a near whisper to Brad, "Hey, how was Crystal? Any pointers I should pass along?"

"Good. Obviously inexperienced, but that made it interesting and a pleasure. It even made itwonderful. I have no pointers. Maybe later. I can tell she's keying off whatever you do. Don't be too hard on her. You were pretty innocent when I first met you too, and yet you wormed your way into my heart."

"Ah, you say the sweetest, mostwonderful things." The pair kissed again.

Crystal had started riding Mark in the cowgirl position on the other sofa, but moving her body in a slow, sinuous twerk atop him, grinding her cunt into the large cock embedded into her soul, and then lifting until on the verge of separation. He was getting a creative and royal fuck from the sweet girl. Her long hair hung down one side of her body and her full breasts would flatten against his chest when she moved in to kiss him, as she frequently did. Mark looked to be in seventh heaven.

Kat made a few mental notes of the moves that Crystal was using. They were obviously giving pleasure, and that was the business she was ultimately in – giving pleasure to the men who engaged her, and an occasional woman. She thought that she might learn more from the new girl than she could teach her – that'd be a gas after all her experience. She reminded herself to always keep learning and honing her skills.

Later, as Crystal lay panting beside Mark with her body leaking cum from two men, Kat moved between her legs and started the intermission show. Mark and Brad both watched as Kat toyed with the younger girl, bringing her to further orgasms and pleasures. The sucking and slurping sounds left no doubt about Kat's mission.

Crystal watched with eyes as large as saucers. A woman had never done this with her, gone down on her with two fresh loads of warm semen inside her that had started to ooze from her inner core. As Kat's tongue touched the right places, further small orgasms and jolts of pleasure would surge through her body. Kat had one arm extended up Crystal's body, toying with one nipple to add further stimulation to what she was doing to her pussy.

Kat insisted that Crystal return the favor after Crystal had a significant orgasm that obviously pleased the girl, so Kat lay back into Mark's arms as Crystal used fingers and tongue to milk every drop of the two men's cum and juices deep inside her mentor. Kat also allowed herself a couple of orgasms; aided by kisses from Mark and the tweaks and pinches he was giving to her erect nipples. Her breasts seemed unusually sensitive that evening and directly coupled to her clit, because as Mark would stroke and pinch she could feel the bundles of pleasure surge directly to her sex.

A third round of sex between the four lovers ended the evening. For that event, the men kept switching between the girls enjoying and contrasting the feeling of the two available pussies. The men were adept enough to synchronize their final orgasms for the evening, cumming inside their partners of the moment within a minute of the other.

Little persuasion was needed to get Mark to stay the night curled up with one of the sexy women. Crystal ended being his willing sleeping companion. Kat guessed that the two of them were so wiped out from the sex that further explorations on that front wouldn't take place until morning. Later, Crystal proved her wrong when she told Kat of her middle of the night fuck with Mark.

In the morning Kat stood naked in the small kitchenette of the suite making a pot of coffee from the makings the hotel provided. While there was enough coffee to make at least four cups, the tiny pot would only do two at a time.

Crystal appeared looking disheveled and groggy, freshly awake. The two girls smiled at each other. Kat held her arms open and Crystal's naked body molded against Kat's as the pair hugged and kissed good morning.

Crystal said in a low tone, "God, I never knew sex could be so fabulous. Last night was the mostwonderful night of my life." Kat chuckled to herself about the 'w' word yet again. It certainly did describe so many facets of the sex, the romantic nature of their 'dates,' and more broadly her life.

Kat promised, "This has been fun, and you're just getting started."

"How will you handle Brad ... and Mark when they get up?"

"Fuck them if they're up for it, honey. Sex is the business we're in. A blowjob first thing in the morning is always welcome too. Why don't you take Brad and I'll do Mark."

"I'm sorry, I meant about money?"

"I'm not worried. I'll let Mark know that we're businesswomen by giving him one of our business cards. Brad already knows the deal, and I think Mark figured it out. I let Brad set the rate because he's such a regular. Sometimes he gets a freebie; I don't worry about it. Don't worry I'll be sure you're paid. On more traditional one-night stands, you usually get an envelope up front or along the way. Never open it in their presence."

The girls each took a cup of coffee for the man they intended to please and moved towards the correct bedroom in the hotel suite. A few minutes later, both girls smiled as they heard the moans of pleasure from the other bedroom. Of course, a smile is somewhat hard to make when your mouth is full of several inches of man meat.

Everyone took long showers, with the girls making sexy moves as they washed the men from head to toe. Kat was more aware that Crystal was watching her, and duplicating her moves as they teased the men and then dressed in sexy but casual attire brought in their large shoulder bags.

Mark made motions to leave.

Kat rummaged in her large purse, and took out one of the business cards she'd already written on. She went to Mark.

"Mark, keep this with you. It's my card. If you ever want companionship call me. I put Crystal's number on there too."

Mark looked truly shocked, looking from the business card to Kat and then Crystal several times. He stammered, "Oh, jeeze. It never occurred to me ... that you were ... professional ..."

"Escorts," Kat provided in a near whisper after a silence. She added, "Except we weren't in that role last night. We picked you to be with us because we wanted your company and you were clearly a good guy. Please don't be shocked or put off by the rest of our lives."

"Do you want me to pay you something," Mark blurted out.

"No, not at all. We would like to see you again and spend time with you. The card is only how to get in touch with us, not a solicitation for business."

"But ..."

Kat leaned in and kissed the handsome man, but he was stiff and unyielding.

Mark made for the door. "I've got to go. I have all sorts of appointments today, and if I don't go I'll be late." He made an awkward wave to the others and Kat, and then bolted out the door of the suite. Crystal looked disappointed.

Kat shook her head. She commented, "Reality just set in. I thought he'd figured it out. He hadn't."

Brad said, "Well, I like having a girlfriend – or girlfriends in this case – who don't mind being with other men, especially in a setting where I can watch. Watching you both with Mark last night was exceptionally hot. I haven't been that hard in years."

Kat went and kissed him, "Well, I could tell and I benefitted enormously from your excitement." She lowered one hand and rubbed his cock through his shorts.

Brad pushed her hand away and laughed. "I'm in pure recovery mode until at least this afternoon. Come on, let's do something fun like the beach or scuba diving or parasailing or something."

Crystal made small noises of excitement, "Oooooh, I vote for scuba diving. I've never done that."

Kat dialed one of the local scuba shops and after a chat arranged for lessons and a private instructor for the early afternoon.

12