Sensations Escort Services Ch. 13

Story Info
Successful makeover.
5.5k words
4.75
14.3k
6

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 - Successful Makeover

Amber and Edie exchanged air kisses with Kir -- Mike's stepmother -- as they greeted each other at Louie Modern -- a high-end restaurant in the downtown area right in the midst of a dozen exclusive art galleries and another exclusive boutiques that they frequented. The thrift stores were long behind them in their salacious careers. The two younger women were dressed in chic business suits and wearing CFM heels. Kir was dressed more casually in shorts, sandals, and a colorful top.

After a round of updates about what everyone had been up to, ignoring their mutual professional interests, the trio ordered a round of white wine and salads.

Amber finally asked, "What's up, Kir? You said you had an odd situation come up that you wanted our help with."

Kir smiled, "Only if you want to. One of my regular clients has a son -- a young man actually, who is intensely shy, reportedly a virgin and total geek no doubt, and who needs your careful attention to bring him out of his shell and prepare him for the real world and manhood. His father is paying, but wants to start on this 'project' immediately. He suggested someone more the age of his son too, thus this luncheon."

Edie looked interested, "More details." She gestured.

Kir looked around to be sure she wouldn't be overheard, "The father is Lyle Sutherland -- the billionaire land developer in the city. The kid -- Sean - is twenty years old, already a college grad, and was supposed to start work for daddy, only he's totally inept socially and not fit to take on any role there. He's not a bad looking kid, but he does need a makeover in my opinion: a better hairstyle, contact lenses instead of the giant specs he wears, some fitness attention, and a wardrobe re-do to something other than dirty khakis and a holey t-shirt. Dad wants him in his business, but he's not presentable in the workplace, nor does he have any kind of presence or self-confidence. He was at private school and then at the university where he got an engineering degree in record time, but he's working at Radio Shack because it's fun. He's not interested in helping daddy.. The kid is a whiz, but ... needs serious socialization."

"Attitude?"

"Right now, I think he's pretty compliant. Lyle told me he wants to change but has no idea in what direction or how. So, are you interested?"

Edie and Amber both said, "Yes, plus we have two new girls we're mentoring into Sensations."

"Crystal and Melody, right?"

"Yes. What say we do a company project," Amber said, looking at Edie to see whether she agreed.

"Oh, good idea. We all work on Young Sutherland."

The group talked about how to approach Sean and get started. Contact information was exchanged both for Sean and for the father. The lunch conversation went to other interesting items, including one of Kir's more interesting clients that had a kinky thing for married escorts.

Four days later, Sean Sutherland opened his apartment door. Amber and Edie stood and assessed the young man. He was pudgy, a geek in every way, disheveled, and suddenly awkward in the presence of the cute girls.

"Hi, I'm Sean. You called, huh?"

"Yes. May we come in?"

"Sure." He moved back into his apartment.

As the girls entered they were aghast at the squalor and mess. Sean had obviously subsisted on a diet rich in pizza, diet coke, and ice cream. About a dozen men's magazines lay strewn around the coffee and end tables near the sofa along with a small number of porno DVDs.

"Sean," Edie started, "you need our help."

"My dad sent you, huh?"

"Yep, by way of a friend. He doesn't know what to do, but we think we do. Do you want to change to be someone other than who you are?" She gestured around the room.

"I do. I just don't want to do it on my father's terms. So, you're wasting your time"

"What are those?"

"He orders me to put on a suit, to clean up this place, to lose weight, to apply my education to a better job, and to get a girlfriend."

"It's the ordering that bothers you, not the goals?"

"Right, but once he orders me, I run the opposite way from what he wants me to do. I always have, and he doesn't learn. I guess I'm wired that way. I kinda like how I am too."

"Well, he's not here issuing orders." She paused and asked, "Do you like guys or girls?"

"Fuck, not guys. I like girls, but they don't like me." He gestured to his unshaven face and body.

"You just haven't had the right motivation."

"You're going to report back to my father, right?"

"Nope. Not unless you want us to. He's paying, but all he'll ever see is you as a result, if you allow us to help you make the changes we thing you need to make. I think if we're not successful we don't get paid."

Sean looked surprised at that remark. "You mean you don't report back what a loser I am with girls or how I won't change?"

Edie and Amber both shook their heads, "Nope. He pays. You do whatever you want. We just hope we can provide a little motivation and guidance."

"Guidance?"

"How to change, what to change, who to change to, when to change, and where and how to change?"

Sean smiled, "You forgot 'why change,' didn't you?"

Amber stepped into his comfort zone, "No, that's the motivation part of the equation. We think that'll be the easy part for us."

Sean was obviously uncomfortable with Amber so close to him. He went to back up but he was already standing against the wooden coffee table.

Amber picked up a couple of the porn DVD containers --Cheerleader Fuck Camp andSlut Cum Lovers. She held them in front of Sean as he blushed a bright scarlet. "You like girls. How many have you fucked?"

Sean stuttered, "Errr, none of your business."

She stated, "Because you think you're a loser and because you're a virgin. Well, the major load of motivation is the loss of your virginity to Edie and me, and then a couple of other girls you'll meet along the way, but not right away. We'll give you something to think about before we return tomorrow."

Amber gestured to Edie.

Edie stood in about the only empty space on the cluttered carpet. She slowly undid the buttons on the summery top she wore, looking at Sean as each button allowed greater visual access to the redhead's upper body. When all were undone, she shed the blouse draping it over a nearby chair piled with some books and computer magazines.

Edie's bra was next to go -- a frilly and lacy little thing that didn't seem able to contain her majestic tits. She gave her upper body a little shake to get Sean's attention. He was all eyes, with his mouth hanging open.

Next to go were her sexy shorts, and then the bikini underwear. Edie stood wearing only some black high heels that helped accent her legs. She struck a number of poses. Sean was drooling and had an obvious hard-on in his dirty jeans.

Amber whispered to him, "Wouldn't you like to put your cock into that beautiful piece of ass? Wouldn't you like to eat her out, to have her blow you into outer space, or to splatter your cum all over her body? Look at those luscious tits and that succulent pussy.

"Guess what, Sean? It's all yours -- and so is mine -- as soon as you make some progress. Maybe tomorrow, if this place is neater ... and you are too, we'll let you see my hot body. I'm very fuckable, Sean. Very! Now you can go LOOK at Edie, but you can't touch. We'll save touching for when you've achieved some major milestone that pleases us."

Amber hooked a finger in the neck of Sean's rumpled t-shirt and led him over to Edie. Edie turned slowly, looking longingly and seductively at Sean as she waggled her butt at him.

Amber told him, "The faster you straighten up and fly right -- become a polished adult man, the faster you can get your cock into Edie, or me,and some of our friends we know you'll just love. You're our project Sean, but there are all sorts of sexually-based hurdles before we get to the final reward."

Edie slowly redressed, but made a point to leave her bikini undies for Sean, even taking them over to him when she was half naked, and showing him how he could inhale her essence by sniffing the damp crotch. Amber thought he would cum in his pants.

After Edie was dressed, the two women kissed Sean's cheeks, and let themselves out of the apartment. As they walked to Edie's Corvette, Amber said, "Nice touch, leaving the panties. What do you suppose he'll do with them?"

"I bet he's stroking off with them right now," Edie speculated with a grin.

* * * * *

The next day Amber and Melody knocked on Sean's door. Sean opened the door looking nervous. "Hi Amber."

"Hi Sean. Any progress in there?" she asked as she stepped into his apartment. "I have a really hot body to show you. Maybe two. This is my good friend Melody. She's part of your motivational package too."

"Hi Sean," Melody crooned in her sexy southern drawl that seemed to be able to turn any one syllable word into a symphony of seduction and desire.

Sean stammered, "I'm still working on the place."

Amber looked him over, "Plus you haven't shaved or put on clean clothes. Oh yuck." Looking past him into the messy apartment, she added, "See you tomorrow, same time."

The two girls shimmied away from Sean's door as he watched the sway of their cute asses. The girls drove away in Amber's little Porsche.

The next day, Amber and Melody returned. Sean opened the door and looked pleased with himself. He had shaved and obviously brushed his hair. While his shirt was un-ironed, it did look clean, as did his tan slacks. He wore loafers instead of the dirty sandals he'd worn on their first visit.

Sean muttered, "Hi Amber. Hi Melody."

"Can we come in?"

"Sure. I cleaned up a bit, like you suggested."

Stepping into the apartment the two girls could see that he had indeed done a major straightening job. Books were on a bookshelf. Pizza boxes, food scraps, plates, and napkins were gone. Dirty clothes were also gone. The pile of dishes in the sink had vanished as well. Magazines and such were stacked neatly, and the adult material was no longer visible. The floor looked swept.

"Nice job, Sean," Amber said as she strolled over to a door she took to be a closet. "If I look in this closet, will that be neat too?" She put her hand on the doorknob and paused.

Sean looked worried.

Amber came back to him, "Maybe I'll look in there tomorrow."

Amber and Melody stood in the middle of the apartment's living room. Amber said, "Let's see, I promised you a little 'visibility' if things improved around here. They are greatly improved, except maybe for your closets or cabinets. If you want to be a neat guy that everybody loves, you have be neat and live neat. Now, do you want to see me or Melody increase our 'visibility'?"

"Sean had barely said a word, but he looked especially interested. He politely pointed, "You, Amber, but I'm also very interested in Melody too."

Amber and Melody smiled at each other. Amber slowly removed her blouse and bra. She shook her generous tits in Sean's direction. "Notice how my boobs keep jiggling even after I stop. Does that intrigue you?"

"Hell, yes," Sean muttered as his eyes popped out of his head, "jiggly is really good."

Amber stepped out of he short tennis skirt. She'd gone commando, and her pubes were immediately the subject of great fascination by Sean.

Amber came over and stood in front of Sean. "You can look but no touching, at least for today. Can you feel all that motivation washing over you?"

"Yeah. Yeah," Sean said as he looked at Amber as she held her breasts up to him, almost sticking a tit into his mouth.

Amber strolled around the apartment, peeking into the bedrooms. "Hmmmmm, still a little messy back here, Sean. I'm sure you can fix that before Monday when we come back. We'll open the closets and cabinets too."

Melody said, "Don't forget what I need him to do."

Amber nodded and Melody fished a bathroom scale from her large shoulder bag. She set it on the floor.

Amber said, "Shoes off, Sean. We need a starting weight for you."

"Huh? Weight?"

"Yes. You need to lose four pounds by Monday, then you can see the beautiful Melody, and maybe even touch some vital part of her anatomy."

Sean kicked off his loafers and got on the scale. Amber read the dial along with Mel. "Two-hundred-twenty-eight pounds. Not good, Sean. You need to start losing about two pounds a week. If you're fucking me or Melody or Edie or some of our other friends, we don't want to be crushed by a fatty. You have a trim body under all this." She patted his round tummy.

Melody whispered in Sean's ear, "I am so ready to have you put your big thing in my tight little cunt. Don't you want to do that? I bet we'll have so much fun. I'm a really hot fuck. I'll give something to remember for the rest of your life."

Sean nodded as he got off the scale. He mumbled, "I'll try."

"Salads and healthy food, Sean. No more pizzas and pasta. Learn about nutrition and taking care of yourself." Amber shimmied and then turned to him. "Is it all right to get dressed now?"

Sean nodded numbly.

Monday, Kat and Melody visited Sean. Over the five days, Sean had obviously worked further on his apartment. Closets and cabinets were neat and clean. He again dressed nicely, and he'd gotten a haircut -- even a style. At the weigh in he was two hundred twenty-five pounds.

Kat and Melody smothered Sean with kisses for his progress on his weight and gave him a new challenge for the coming week.

Melody did the striptease for Sean, and then danced up close to him and pulled his shirt up so he was bare chested. She rubbed her tits around his chest until her nipples were erect and etching little circles on his flesh. The erection in his pants threatened to explode at any second.

As they were leaving, Kat asked, "What time do you get up, Sean?"

"About eight-thirty. Why?"

I'll be by at seven-thirty tomorrow morning. Be ready to run. Besides weight loss you need to exercise and build muscle. I like to fuck all night and that requires stamina." She pulled the door closed behind her as Sean stood there mouth agape.

* * * * *

Amber and Crystal were in Sean's living room the following Monday morning. They were in running gear, and so was Sean, although he looked less than awake or pleased with the idea of exercise. They jogged and walked three miles. Sean was nearly dying with the effort.

Crystal teased, "Catch your breath and then you can feel my breasts. You can use either hands or even your mouth. They're a little sweaty, but you need to learn to like that. If you're in a marathon sex session, you'll both be expending a lot of energy and warm up just like during the run we just did. Good fucking expends effort. It's wet and slimy and wonderful."

Sean just leaned against the wall of his apartment and gasped, barely taking in what she seemed to be saying with so little effort. Sex was almost the last thing on his mind; survival and air seemed a higher priority.

Amber said, "You are getting rewards for a very neat apartment, spotless in fact, and for getting your weight down to two hundred twenty-two pounds."

When Sean stopped gulping air, Crystal moved close to Sean and kissed him on the lips. He responded. Crystal coached him a little in his kissing style. "As you kiss, move your lips outward slightly into your partner. We'll do some French kissing next week; those are more exciting." They kissed a few more times, and Crystal made sure that she had him making a worthy response to her efforts.

Crystal also showed Sean how to properly fondle a breast so it was pleasing and stimulating for his partner, allowing him to lift, heft, and fondle in just the right way to bring pleasure to both parties. She had him try his new moves on both of her jugs, promising some oral instruction in another week IF all went well with his neatness, looks, diet, and exercise.

In the coming week, one or two of the girls met Sean every morning for a jog that got increasingly longer as his endurance and strength slowly build and he shed weight. Everyone practiced kissing with him, and gave him an opportunity to grope their breasts. Kat taught him about nipple play and gently twisting, pinching, or toying.

Amber talked Sean into a gym membership, and got him to start going three times a week, all while continuing the morning jogging. She also started to talk to him about nutritious meals, filling in part of his missing education about health and fitness. She told him she'd be checking his refrigerator for banned items.

By week five, three times a week Sean also had to take one of the five girls on a real date. Popular choices were dinner and a movie, sunset walks on the beach, dancing at a club, going to the dog races, picnics, parasailing, paddle boarding in the harbor, swimming, and more.

Every date was calculated to build Sean's confidence in being out with a member of the opposite sex. At first he had no conversational skills, but over time and many dates he became a skilled conversationalist and even debater about current events and other interesting topics. Included in his instruction were the signals girls and guys send each other about physical contact such as holding hands or putting arms around each other.

Amber and Edie escorted Sean to a local upscale men's clothing store and replaced his entire wardrobe. He was allowed to keep several t-shirts he thought important for various reasons. The rest went to the donation pile or trash. His repertoire of shoes was revamped as well, and then outer jackets. He was prompted to buy five men's suits with associated business shirts and an assortment of ties. He was taught about color coordination, even drawing up a chart about which ties went with which suits and shirts.

Sean's weight continued to drop, slowing as he passed below two hundred ten pounds much to his frustration. He converted fat to muscle as well.

Kat and Edie conducted what they called a Business Behavior course for Sean, where they talked about how to act in the workplace: demeanor, awareness about colleagues, polite small talk, and other important skills everyone but Sean seemed to have picked up as they matured. They role-played with Sean situation after situation as they honed his new skills. They starting to have Sean dress in a suit and tie for some of his dates.

Kat and Melody gave Sean cooking and meal prep courses as well, teaching him how to prepare meals for one, two, or a whole dinner party. He was quick to grasp concept after concept. In one event, he hosted Amber, Mike, Kat, Brad, Edie, Melody, and Crystal at his condo for a dinner party where he was the host and cook. He'd also taught himself about wines and proved to be a cordial and debonair host.

During his various lessons, the motivational tools had constantly been 'improving' as well. His skills at relationship building were rewarded with increasing physical rewards that were also used as lessons in seduction and pleasuring of his partners. The days of allowing him togrope one of the girls were past. He had to be smooth, subtle, and erotic as he touched skin. Further, he had to learn to talk to his partner, telling her how spectacular her body was and how pleased he was that she was affording him the privilege of touch of her body. He learned the words of seduction and romance.

Mondays and Thursdays became Reward Days. The rewards were based on whatever the girls were trying to motivate in terms of behavior and action by the young man: neatness in his living style, sharp dressing, awareness about the world he lived in, cooking skills, weight loss, gym performance, and so on. The biggest area they focused on was his relationship skills: how to cultivate, nurture, grow, and maintain a healthy relationship with both men or women.

12