Sensations Escort Services Ch. 20

Story Info
Sharing and growth. Samantha's new job.
5.8k words
4.77
19.6k
8

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20 - Sharing and Growth

"OH, FUCK, THIS FEELS SOOOOO GOOD!" Samantha's body lay against Wick's chest with his cock surging in and out of her body; he kept sucking on her tits keeping them enflamed with passion and lust. Flynn's long shaft pumped into her ass as she lay forward on Wick. Her mouth was suctioned onto Amber's messy cunt, sucking other men's cum from the drippy vagina as Amber sat atop the sofa with her legs straddling Wick's upper body. She was spread eagled so Sam could munch and lick her nether region.

On the other side of the room in a cushioned chair Jonathan sat with his cock embedded deep inside Kat's hot love box. They were both spent - an orgasm each, and both were covered in body fluids, but not necessarily theirs. Kat had straddled the man, finally taking pity on how Samantha was treating him.

Kat teased, "I guess that shows you how wrong you were about your fiancée's attitude about sex."

"God, yes. I'll never take her for granted again, if she'll even consider marrying me. I want her. I love her. I'll want her to do things like this, and if she's serious about becoming an escort or working with you guys, so much the better. Whatever she wants."

Kat laughed, "You're pussy whipped already."

Jon chuckled too, "I guess you're right. Look at her; she's so thoroughly fucked, it's beyond description. She's been at this for twenty-four hours. She's having a ball, and yes, I know part of it is revenge and 'I told you so' motivation. I bet she's had fifty orgasms."

Samantha's voice carried across the luxurious bedroom, "Seventy-one, but who's counting - that's almost an average of three per man." She latched back onto Amber's quim, squirreling her tongue deep into her slit. Amber was leaking the cum from at least ten other men, but Sam didn't care. She was, too. She wanted to please her new friend. Sam's head slammed back a couple of minutes later, "Oh, fuck ... make that seventy-two." Kat and Jon could see Sam's whole body quaking in the aftershocks of another satisfying orgasm.

Flynn pulled out of her gaping ass quickly being replaced by another partygoer who'd been waiting near the door for another piece of the bride-to-be. The new man, obviously a friend, turned to Jonathan, "God, your fiancée is such a hot piece of ass. I hope you both continue to hold parties like this after you're married. My Margie and I would love to come to them. I should have brought her tonight; she'll be so bummed out when I tell her about all this." He shot into her ass, pulled out, and walked away. Another man who'd been standing by the door strolled up to Samantha.

Wick pleaded, "Samantha, I can't do it. I'm just not going to cum again. We've got to stop. You've worn my pecker down to a little nub." There were similar comments from the men standing around in the room.

Sam rolled to her side on the bed, leaving a trail of semen behind her. "Anybody else want a go at me?" She looked disappointed when no one stepped forward. She opined, "Seventy two it is then. Wow! A new personal record I may never break again - this week."

Amber, Kat, Melody, and Crystal drifted away to find someplace to sleep. Each girl had adopted a protector for the night: Kat with Mark Hanley; Crystal with Steve; Melody with Flynn; and Amber with Wick. Some of the women had hoped for some overnight action, but the five women had rendered every man impotent and needing to recover for some period of time.

Samantha went and stood in front of her fiancé, "So, come to bed, Jonathan. We'll talk tomorrow." Jonathan moved to the bed, tossing aside the towels that prevented a wet spot on the sheets, and then pulled Sam in despite her disheveled and unkempt appearance and the sexual feats he'd watched her perform. She still had wet cum various places on her body and a steady stream oozed from her nether region.

Amber was the first awake in the house on Saturday morning. She found the makings for coffee in the kitchen and made an urn full, knowing there'd be lots of takers given the number of men and women that stayed over. She prowled around the downstairs naked, hoping to set the tone for the rest of the day.

Samantha found her. She'd barely slept thinking about the evening before. She'd never, by a long shot, been such a slut. She wasn't even sure she could look herself in the mirror, let alone the rest of the men who'd soon show up. She'd drunk too much, too. She was wearing one of the men's t-shirts but still showed many signs of the sexual evening she'd amassed the night before.

"You're naked!" Sam said, surprised at Amber's lack of modesty.

"I like to be nude. I guess I'm a nudist at heart. Besides, if any of the guys want to paw me or fuck me, I want to be ready." She giggled softly.

"How can you be so free and open about sex?"

Amber looked at her, "I didn't like the alternatives: uptight, secretive, denying myself pleasure, denying someone I like pleasure. You were pretty free and open last night; are you putting that all behind you now and becoming a puritan again?"

Sam sat, "I don't know. I've never had such a night. I was a genuine slut to an extreme. I don't know whether my engagement survived, whether I'll get married, or whether any of the men I fucked will want to have anything to do with me other than want another round."

Amber chuckled, "Wrong approach, and such a downer. You're obviously judging yourself by some standard that you put aside last night. Don't use it again, and be positive. Say 'Yes, I will be getting married to Jonathan next weekend; the two of us knocked down a whole lot of barriers to us having a deep and meaningful marriage and a fabulous sex life last night. I intentionally plan to be a slut. Further, I cemented my own relationship with Jonathan's friends, so they will be my friends and fuck buddies for the rest of time.' Of course, you have the choice as to whether you want to keep fucking them or not."

"But those that stayed over will be coming here soon for coffee. What do I say to them?"

"Take the t-shirt off and give them a kiss that'll knock their socks off. They're all going off to start a mid-morning golf game. We can talk more then. You set the tone with them. If you act all pissed at yourself and them for fucking you, guess what you'll get?"

"Nothing good, I suppose." Samantha sounded resigned.

"Correct. People will respond the way you want them to, but you have to show them what that is and tell them how to feel about what happened. Hell, they're probably worried about facingyou - Jon's fiancée; they fucked you and will wonder if you'll ever again talk tothem. You define how you want everyone to remember last night. Tell them it was the best night of your life, and you want to be sure they also feel that way too. It'll move their thinking to where you want it to be."

"What about Jonathan? What should I do?"

"Love him. When you came around the house last night, just before you saw him fucking Crystal, what were you thinking or intending to do?"

"Give him a hug and kiss, and tell him to have fun the rest of the weekend with his friends. I wanted to show him I cared. I didn't know you and your friends had been engaged as entertainment. I really thought it was a guys' weekend." She paused and asked, "Do you mind if I ask what they're paying you?"

Amber knew the reaction she'd get, "The four of us will get about twenty-five thousand for about forty hours of being willing companions to twenty-five men. We're a bargain at that price too."

Sam's eyes flared, "Holy shit! I am definitely in the wrong fucking business. That's half of what I make in a year."

"The deal was a minimum of twenty-eight-hundred per girl per night. That's pretty standard for upscale escorts with that many men, and that's our market niche. We also expect a handsome tip to go with that unless something bad happens in some way."

"Market niche? You sound like someone with an MBA degree."

Amber smiled, "I just got mine last May; Kat too, and another girl with us named Edie who couldn't come with us this weekend due to other commitments. Crystal and Melody will be seniors at the university starting in the fall."

"You have a business doing this, I mean more formally, and you have all this education?"

"We call it Sensations Escort Service or SES. The SEX part of it is implied. A few of our 'dates' though are non-sexual."

"Crystal said most of you have boyfriends."

"We do. My guy is named Mike. He loves that I'm an escort. I tell him lots of lurid details about my 'dates' - especially the sex. It makes me get more creative too because I want to have a good story to tell him. When I do that, I push my own boundaries fairly often, and that ultimately gives me both sexual and intellectual pleasure. We also share another woman who's not an escort."

"What do I say to Jonathan?"

"In anger at him, you mean?"

"No, I mean about 'us' for the future."

"I'd tell him that last night you both realized you had sides to your lives you'd never shown the other, but it was high time that happened. Then, I'd tell him what you want the short- and long-term future to be with him."

"Give me an example."

Amber role-played, "Short term, Jon, I want an open marriage. You and I can both fuck anybody we want, any time, anywhere, and any way we choose. We may even do it together. We will be open about that with each other, sharing the details. No secrets. We won't fall in love those other people, although we might like them a lot. We may even invite one or two of them into a living arrangement with us from time to time.

"In the long term, I want to become a doting mother and grandmother, and I want you, Jon, by my side everyday. I want us to grow together, fall deeper in love together, and to learn more and more about each other and how to bring pleasure to each other. I am not locked into a monogamous or exclusive marriage, but I am locked into a loving and caring relationship with you."

Sam thought about what Amber had just said. She said, "You are such a sage. I really do want you as my friend and confidant. I need you in that role. You, Crystal, and the other girls have really opened my eyes. I'm not sure I ever learned so much about myself in such a short period of time."

We heard a couple of male voices elsewhere in the house, heading towards the kitchen. Sam stood and pulled off her t-shirt, so she was naked again. She gave Amber a sheepish grin.

Wick and a guy named Chad came into the kitchen. Sam went to Wick and plastered her body against him. "Good morning, Wick." She gave him a deep kiss that truly left him breathless, and then repeated the gesture on Chad. Amber gave similar welcomes. Both men were only wearing boxers, and quickly developed hard-ons that were difficult to hide in their colorful shorts.

Sam said, "I had such fun with each of you last night. I hope we can continue later and that you got as much pleasure from me as I did with you. No need for embarrassment, right?"

Amber got each man a mug of coffee and pointed to the table where there were sugar and milk. She heard the start of some comfortable dialog about the previous evening and the rest of the party.

* * * * *

"Do married women work as escorts?" Samantha asked. Amber, Kat, Crystal, Melody, and Samantha lay naked on chaises beside the large pool of the august mansion where the bachelor party was anchored. They were oiled up and in tanning mode. The men at the party had gone off for about six hours for a golf scramble and awards roast for Jonathan.

"Sure," Kat replied. "One of them is Amber's boyfriend's stepmother. A lot of men like more mature women, and she fills that role. You just need a tolerant husband who appreciates what you're doing. You do need to compartmentalize, otherwise I could see how things might not work so smoothly."

"And you make twenty-eight-hundred dollars a night?"

"We agreed a long time ago that we'd do a thousand minimum for a couple of hours, and it goes up from there depending on the evening and even how many people are involved. We pride ourselves on our sophistication; our intellectual awareness, knowledge, and skills; and we take pride in our health and appearance. We are exceptionally skilled at sex. We've studied how to be superb lovers that can turn a man or woman every which way but loose. We are very expensive, but we earn it. Amber holds the record, though."

"What for?"

"The most money made on a particular engagement. She spent five weeks touring Australasia with a guy and came home with $260,000. She ended up helping him sell some of his products to the customers he was visiting so a good chunk of that was sales commissions."

Sam said, "Where and how do I sign up? And just so you know, I'm serious in saying that."

Kat pulled her iPhone from her pocket, hit a few keys, and passed it to Samantha. "This is our website. It generates some of our new business. We get about half repeat business, a quarter from the website, and a quarter by referrals. This bachelor party came about because of a referral. I should mention that we trade some of our 'dates' around with each other. Three of us live together, and we're trying to get Crystal and Melody in our condo building so they're also close by. They spend a lot of time with us when they're not wrapped up in school or out on a 'date.'"

"What do you do the rest of your time."

"Amber, Edie, and I are developing our consulting skills. Amber's got the most experience, but we're trying to catch up. Our clients are businessmen, so we kind of have an 'in' to test our wings when they're willing to share stuff about their operations with us. We talk with them about other things besides sex. It's a deal breaker, otherwise we'd be pretty shallow."

"Would you hire me? I love sex and I have a strong financial background. I could also do consulting." She giggled, "Financial consulting, or fucking consulting ... or consulting about the fucking financials. I can do all of it."

They all laughed.

Kat teased, "SES doesn't hire, but you could try co-marketing with us. That's how Crystal and Melody started with us, and that's really all we do. Find ways to hone your fucking and consulting skills as you go along." Kat looked back at the large house where the bachelor party was being held. "You made a start at getting the word out last night," she laughed. "The guys sure know you like sex, especially your fiancé."

"Yeah, I guess I did get that message across to everyone. What now?"

"If you're serious about being in the business, make sure each guy here knows that you're going into the escort business and tell them you want referrals. I can give you some blank business cards from my purse and you can write your own phone number on them. That's what we do.

"Pay attention to personal branding and develop your flair. You need to be unique in some way. Crystal and Melody joined our fray about a year ago. Talk to them about what they went through. They're still playing the 'fuck-a-college-girl' card as they develop themselves. They also plan to get MBAs at the university. You have to do a lot of homework, especially in the beginning. This isn't about lying back and spreading your legs. If that were all you did, you'd just be a cheap whore with no differentiation. You need to work on the whole product - you."

Samantha spent the rest of the morning in one-on-one time with Melody and Crystal talking about how they transitioned into being high priced call girls. They appeared to be serious discussions, although frequently there erupted several bouts of wild laughter over some obviously ribald comment or story.

The men came back to the large mansion from their golf game about four o'clock in a large bus. They'd been golfing, carousing, and drinking most of the day. They were wired up from the game and various bets the men had made with each other about their sports prowess or lack thereof.

The five women met the bus, dressed nicely and welcoming all the kisses and hugs from the men. It didn't take much effort to get them to the back patio, happy with another drink in their hand, and then from there into the pool to wash off the sweat from their day on the links. The girls were naked in the pool, just to set the tone for Saturday evening.

Kat watched Sam pay particular attention to Jonathan. She did a sexy strip tease for him as he sat in a patio chair and she danced next to him, praising his golfing skills, and congratulating him for being on the winning foursome. The other three men he'd played with were sitting at the same table with him.

She teased, "Should I give your entire foursome the rewards I planned for you or do you want them all for yourself? They're pretty sexual and involve a lot of penetration of my various body cavities with fingers, tongues, and dicks."

Jon was totally enamored with the New Samantha. He said, "What would you like, honey?"

Sam looked at the other men he'd played with who stood nearby watching the striptease with obvious boners. They'd heard her question and were now standing close-by the table Jon sat at and looking eager. She smiled at the other men and said, "I think maybe we should ask each one of them." She came closer to the table still swinging her sexy hips and jostling her breasts at each of them. "Gentlemen, do you think I should give each of you some sexual favors for being outstanding golfers today ... or should I just focus on Jon?" She winked at the men so that Jon couldn't see.

She looked at Steve and motioned for him to answer.

Steve responded, "You should celebrate with all of us." The lust in his voice was over the top.

Sitting next to Steve, Wick said, "Oh, all of us, definitely. It was a team effort."

Flynn smiled at her, "All of us, and sooner is better than later."

As the men watched, Sam's bikini bra fell onto the patio, leaving her wearing only the small piece of cloth that covered her slit. Soon that piece of material also dropped to the concrete.

Sam went over to Flynn who was nearest. "Is this soon enough, lover?" She pressed her bare breasts against his manly chest and planted a kiss on him.

Flynn lifted her small but shapely body up in front of him, sliding her slit up his body from his groin to his belly. As he did his cock came alive. Sam locked her ankles behind his back. "You have too many clothes on," she prompted. "I want your cock back in my pussy."

Flynn's bathing suit hit the concrete a few seconds later. His large stiff dick flashed around in the waning sunshine. He lifted Samantha again until her quim was centered over the head of his shaft and then slowly lowered her onto his cock. Sam's head snapped back as a huge dose of pleasure washed through her from the slow penetration. She muttered, "Oh, fuck, you have a nice cock. So large; so pleasing!"

With him holding her buttocks and guiding her, the pair started to fuck right there while all the others watched, including her fiancé from only six feet away. Every dick in the place was harder than stone.

Amber, Kat, Crystal, and Melody went to some of the other clusters of men, also inviting them to sexually play with them. No one turned them down.

Soon, the entire patio consisted of people fucking, sucking, and gasping as the orgasms started, or waiting their turn by stroking their meat. The rotations of sex partners was obvious and welcomed. The orgy went on for well over an hour until every man had splattered the inside of at least one of the hot women with his jizz.

* * * * *

Sunday night the girls sat around in the living room of Amber, Kat, and Edie's condo. The bachelor party had officially ended just after lunch. Crystal waved a cashier's check in front of the others. I'll cash this tomorrow and split the proceeds with you. I already deposited the deposit last week.

12