Sensei's Touch

Story Info
An Indian Wife Explores Taboo Desires In a Dojo.
11.5k words
4.49
8.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Rustyoznail for helping me with the story. He contributed with the Karate jargon, the dialogue and also edited this story. Please check out his stories on literotica.

Kavya went to hold her son's hand, but Aarav shook his head. "No Mom, not here."

"Ok Aarav, if you insist." Her son had been pushing his father, Sumit, and her to allow him to take up karate. Finally, just after his eighth birthday, he was allowed to join the local dojo.

They walked through the front door, and a tall man in a white tunic turned away from the others he was talking to. He smiled and said, "Osu, and welcome to our dojo. You must be Aarav."

He held Aarav's hand in both of his hands and bowed slightly. Aarav self-consciously bowed with a jerk. "Yes sir, and thank you."

"Call me Sensei Amit. It's nice to meet you." He straightened up and smiled at Kavya. "And you are his mother. Kavya? Are you training as well?"

She laughed. "Yes, that's me, but no, I'm not." Kavya waved at her tight jeans and embroidered top. "Aarav wants to try, and I'm not dressed for a workout. Can I watch while you train?"

"Certainly." Amit pointed to the chairs in the foyer. "And you are more than welcome to train anytime you want. Many adults begin after their kids have started. Excuse me, we need to start."

He bowed and walked into the hall. Another black belt saw him and yelled, "Osu! Line up!" The students scurried around like ants and settled into rows. Amit made sure Aarav stood in his correct position at the rear of the dojo, and then he ran to the front. He spoke in what Kavya assumed to be Japanese, and the students all knelt, bowed, and jumped to their feet.

Kavya sat and watched the students go through some warm-up exercises, followed by a range of karate techniques. The students at the front with the green and brown belts all had the most experience. They were quick and efficient. She gasped in surprise when Amit asked one woman to demonstrate a jodan roundhouse kick. The green belt snapped the kick and held it inches away from his head as he explained the technique and the defence. After these, the session moved to performing a series of drills. Kavya was happy to see that her son wasn't the only one who had trouble getting things right.

"Did you have a good time?" Kavya asked her son at the end of the night.

"Ya, mamma. I was confused with some things, but I tried to watch everyone else. It was fun."

Amit patted Aarav on his shoulder. "He did some good work and didn't give up. That's all we ask. Will we see you next week?"

Aarav nodded. "Ya, Sensei."

"Osu, Aarav," Amit corrected.

"Osu, Sensei." Aarav replied.

==

On the drive back home, Kavya kept thinking about Sensei Amit. He definitely had left an impression on her, fitting into the 'tall, dark and handsome' category that women always talk of. He was tall, well above six feet. His height was something Kavya noticed immediately as she had to crane her neck to speak to him every time he stood in front of her. And his lean build made him look taller. Even though he was wearing the thick white tunic that he called a 'Gi', his lean muscular body was apparent and his black belt only emphasised his slim waist.

Amit was of a dark complexion, but had sharp facial features. A full head of pitch black hair, radiant eyes and a toned jaw. His muscular shoulders were apparent from the Gi and his forearms were muscular and strong.

When she was enrolling Aarav in the class, she noticed several trophies and medals in his office. What caught her eye was a photo frame of military medals and decorations on the wall and a few photos of him in uniform. When asked, he told her he served in the army special forces for 10 years before starting his own dojo.

"Mom... mom!" Aarav called to her loudly.

"Huh... yeah beta... I'm listening..." she said absently, her son breaking her thoughts.

===

Amit sat at the table in his office after the last class of the day ended and twirled a pen in his fingers. Even as he wound up the day at work, he kept thinking of Kavya, the mother of his newest student. Now, he met many women of her age almost every day since many of his students were children, but Kavya was someone who stole his attention. She was indeed a beautiful woman, with dazzling brown eyes and full cheeks which, when she smiled, dimples appeared on them. She had a slender nose and a delicate chin. But her most striking feature was her long, lustrous hair which she had tied up when she first arrived, but after the class, she had let loose and allowed it to flow over her right shoulder. When she smiled, her cheeks appeared flushed, and combined with her slender lips, her sparkling white teeth and twinkling eyes made her face glow.

For a married woman in her thirties, Kavya was surprisingly fit. She was tall for an Indian woman and that helped her appear slimmer than most. Even though she was wearing a neatly stitched kurti, which did a good job of hiding her figure, Amit's experienced eyes could make out her ample bust, her curvy waist, and wide hips. Her curvaceous butt was apparent even though covered by her long kurti.

===

"I'm thinking of training with Aarav tomorrow night." Kavya said as she sat at the dinner table with her husband. They usually had dinner after Aarav had gone to bed.

Sumit looked up from his dinner. "Oh? Why?"

"Well, I'm already there. I like the precision, the symmetry of the katas - the patterns they do, and it's cheaper than the gym," Kavya said. "I don't know about the fighting, but beginners only practise non-contact."

"Mmm, makes sense. Aarav's enjoying himself there, and you're not getting value out of the gym membership." He shrugged, "If you want to try it, that's ok."

The following night, Kavya followed her son into the dojo. Amit smiled when Aarav scampered in wearing his new white gi, and Kavya followed in her leggings and a loose shirt.

"You've decided to train, Kavya? That's great. I've been keeping an eye on you, and you seemed to be very interested."

Kavya laughed as she took off her shoes. "I must admit, it's not a sport I thought I'd be doing, but I think I can follow along. I will be slower than Aarav in learning the drills."

"Kids are like that if they really want to learn. Line up at the back, please."

"Osu, Sensei." Kavya bowed to Amit, and he did the same.

===

Kavya started training with Aarav in a class for newer members. At first she felt out of place because she was the only adult in a class full of kids and second, she was way behind the others. She tried to keep up with the class but struggled. Amit saw her awkwardness and waning interest and paid personal attention to bring her up to the pace. Soon, Kavya was as good as anyone in the class and was showing promise as a student, ready to be graded to the next belt.

"Ok, bow off and sit, please. Lower kyu grading will be in eight weeks. Put up your hand if you intend to grade." Ten people put up their hands. Amit nodded. "Good. Kavya, what about Aarav?"

"No, Sensei. He's been selected for the school district football team. The training is on the same night as us, and the competition is on the same day as the grading."

Kavya had made that up. Aarav was a moody child and his interests changed frequently. He would be excited about something after watching a movie or something else and lose interest in a few days. After Aarav quit the dojo, she also thought of stopping, but she had started to enjoy karate. It was a good way to stay fit and occupied.

"That's a shame. Well, I hope they win, and let him know you'll be a ninth kyu if you pass. You'll be standing in front of him. That'll be an incentive for him to return and train harder. Also," he said, jumping to his feet, "we will run some special one-on-one sessions for those wanting to grade. Come and talk to any of us after class. Everyone up! Honjitsu no keiko wo owarimasu!"

"Osu!" the class replied and started to leave.

"Are you looking forward to getting a black tip on that orange belt, Kavya?" Amit asked.

"Yes Sensei, but I could do with some more practice. I was so nervous last time, I nearly forgot everything."

"That's natural, but you'll be fine. That's why we have these special sessions, just to polish up your techniques."

"I know, but I can't attend at night. Is it possible to meet sometime through the day?"

Amit scratched his head. "Well, I suppose I could come in for an hour on a Wednesday afternoon if that suits you."

"Ya, about 2?" she asked.

"That's fine with me," he replied.

===

The following Wednesday, Kavya showed up at the dojo. There was no one in the dojo except for both of them. She changed into her Gi and was on the floor facing Amit.

"Ok, with self-defence, you just have to react instinctively. You won't have time to think of a technique. Just do the first thing that comes into your mind."

Kavya nodded. "Yes, Sensei."

"Right, so walk past me and pretend you are looking at your phone."

She nodded again and took ten paces. Amit stepped behind her, wrapped his arms around her chest and yelled, "Give me your phone!"

Kavya squealed and sharply lifted one foot behind her. Her heel slammed into her Sensei's testicles.

"Aargghh..." Amit crashed to the floor, holding his crotch. Kavya had taken the self-defence technique too far when she kicked him in the nuts.

"Oh fuck! I am so sorry... I'm so sorry..." Kavya fell to the floor next to him, apologising furiously. Looking at his miserable condition, Kavya covered her mouth with her hand and was on the verge of crying

Amit lay on the floor, his legs in the air, his hands clutching his crotch, his eyes closed and his head thrown back. His mouth was closed and his face winced. The pain was so sharp, he couldn't even shout

"Shit... shit... Amit, are you alright?" Kavya asked, worried that she'd done some serious damage.

"Get some ice..." he blurted out through the pain.

"Ice... ice... Ok, where is it?" she asked.

Amit pointed to his office. Kavya raced off in that direction. She entered his room and flung the door of the fridge open before pulling out a tray of ice and rushing back.

"Lie down on your back. I'll rub ice..." she hurriedly said.

"Huh?" Amit said, confused. Did she say she was going to rub ice in his crotch? The pain had reduced a bit, but not enough for him to think clearly about what she had said.

She pushed him onto his back and then pushed his hands away from his crotch. She took a couple of cubes of ice in her hands and placed them on his pant-covered crotch.

"Ooh..." Amit cried out in pain and surprise. He was in pain, but he was also taken aback when she cupped his crotch with her ice-filled palm

Kavya gently rubbed the ice in her palm over his crotch. She could feel the contours of his cock and it sent a shiver up her spine, but she ignored it. She wanted to help her Sensei, who was in severe pain because of her. Amit could barely feel the coolness of the ice over the thick fabric of the pants, but her gentle palm was soothing his pain.

"Are you feeling better?" Kavya asked.

"No... I can't feel the ice over the pants," he said. His eyes were still closed, and the pain was clearly visible on his face.

"Hmm..." Kavya replied, unsure of what to say or do. "Should I rub the ice on the inside?" she asked apprehensively.

Amit opened his eyes in shock and looked at her. He saw a genuine concern on her face, but her suggestion surprised him.

"Uhh..." He replied, not sure about what to say.

"I know this is awkward but... if you feel better like that... then... uhh..." she said.

"Hmmm..." he replied, still unsure.

Kavya took this as approval and untied the black belt around his waist. She then pushed the robe aside and slid her fingers under the waistband of his pants.

"Look. We're both mature adults. I'm only doing this to help you. So we both don't need to feel awkward," Kavya said with her fingers still under the waistband.

"Yes, of course. And let's keep this to ourselves," Amit said. He could still feel a throbbing pain in his crotch and didn't mind some help in relieving it.

Kavya hesitantly started pulling his pants down. She gasped when she realised he wasn't wearing anything underneath them. She looked away as she pulled down his pants. Inch by inch, his pants slid down till his penis popped out from under.

"Haaa..." Amit gasped as the fabric loosened, giving him a little relief.

Kavya stopped pulling his pants down once they were past his crotch. As much as she tried to avoid looking down at his cock, she couldn't help but steal glances at it. Like the rest of his body, his crotch and thighs were of a dark complexion, but his cock was a shade darker than the rest of his body. Even though it was flaccid at the moment, she could tell it would be girthy on erection. Unlike her husband, Amit had removed all hair around his crotch, making his cock appear more prominent.

"Ok, now I'll rub the ice on your... uhh..." Kavya hesitated to say the word.

"Ok..." Amit replied, before closing his eyes in embarrassment.

Kavya popped out two large ice cubes from the tray and placed them in the middle of her palm. She then slowly brought her hand down to cup his testicles and slowly started moving the ice cubes over them. Amit shivered and groaned a bit, but the touch of ice brought instant relief to his aching balls.

Kavya rubbed the ice over his cock and tried to look away as much as she could while he too kept his eyes closed to avoid any more awkwardness.

Amit had already realised that he was getting aroused, but he couldn't muster the courage to say anything, and neither did he want to stop the feeling of her soft hand rubbing his cock. His heart started beating faster and his breathing got heavier as he got aroused.

Kavya was feeling her own arousal climb as she rubbed and caressed the only cock she had seen other than her husband's. It was a strange feeling - awkward and confusing but she could feel that funny feeling in her stomach grow along with her heartbeat and quick breaths. Kavya massaged his cock with the ice for a minute before pausing. She looked down and realised that the ice had melted and now her hand was directly caressing his erect cock.

Amit opened his eyes and looked at her. He was expecting her to shout at him or push him away for such vulgarity, but he saw her looking down at his crotch. He looked down at his erect cock. The pain of the kick had long gone and the tightness of his throbbing cock replaced it. He thought of making a move, but hesitated. He didn't want to get into trouble with a misjudged move and waited for her to react. From here, she could either pull back and leave or take it ahead, he thought.

Kavya's mouth ran dry, and she felt a lump in her throat, which she audibly gulped down. She had guessed right - his cock was girthy. His unusually thick cock lay against his abdomen and throbbed gently. She was sitting at his side, near his hip. She kept her hand on his thigh while her eyes remained fixated on his tool, as if in a trance. He was leaning back on his elbows, waiting for her to react. Her hand slowly started sliding up his thigh, which made him gasp. She gently caressed his balls before she slowly wound her hand around his cock and lifted it gently.

She looked at him, and their gaze met. They were trying to gauge each other. Seeing no reaction from him, she tightened the grip around his cock and gave a gentle squeeze, making him moan.

Kavya shivered as she felt the thick, hard and hot mass of his girthy cock in her hand. She could feel it throb. She instinctively tugged the foreskin down, revealing a thick, bulbous, purple cock head that almost resembled a mushroom. For a woman who had only seen one adult cock all her life, the sight in front of her was nothing short of stunning.

She slid her hand up the shaft and grasped the base of the cockhead before slowly pushing the foreskin back up to the tip before pulling it back down. Kavya looked on in wonder at how smoothly the foreskin slid up and down the glans. She also noticed how hard and stiff his cock was, so very different to what she was used to.

Amit looked on with shock and arousal as his student toyed with his tool. He raised himself on his elbows and watched, mesmerised as she gave him a slow hand job. Her hand felt so soft and warm and soothing. The stiffness of his erection also surprised him.

He looked at her, but she was staring at his cock. He wanted to touch her, hold her, grab her, but was still unsure if that was the way to go. If he asserted himself, she could back off hastily. He didn't want to ruin what he was now experiencing, so he simply let things go the way she wanted.

She looked at him. To Amit, she looked nervous and apprehensive instead of aroused. She could see a sense of surprise and an expression of uncertainty on his face. They both hadn't expected things to turn this way and this quick. Just five minutes ago he was teaching her a self-defence technique like any Sensei does to a student, but now he was on the floor and she was jerking his cock.

Her facial expressions weren't giving away her arousal, but her hand movements were. Her hand was now moving along the shaft, fluidly along its length. She would grab the base of the cock and slide her hand up to the foreskin along the shaft, pushing the foreskin all the way to the tip before going down the same way.

"Hmmpfff..." Amit groaned when she squeezed the cockhead while pulling up the foreskin.

"Sorry... did that hurt?" she asked.

"Uh... Na..." he managed to speak amidst a wave of pleasure. He was still unsure if she was doing this to ease his pain or if she had crossed the threshold. The pain from the nasty kick had long gone and from the look of his hard, oozing cock, Amit definitely was aroused. Precum from the tip slowly trickled down the shaft and into her palm, which lubricated her grip and gave him an incredible sensation. She answered the question in his mind by bringing her other hand to his crotch and gently fondling his balls.

"Haaa..." He moaned as her dainty fingers cupped and fondled his nuts. His chest was heaving heavily, and so was hers. He could see her covered bosom rise and fall with each laboured breath. She had leaned forward to jerk him, and he could see a hint of her cleavage behind her clothes.

Kavya stopped for a moment but didn't let go of his cock. She slowly moved between his legs, which he had spread wider to accommodate her. After a moment of adjusting herself, Kavya started jerking his cock again. She gently leaned forward, giving him a better view of her large, supple breasts.

The cock that mesmerised Kavya was unbelievable. She had wrapped her hand around it and her fingertips were still an inch away from touching each other. She was spellbound by the stiffness of his tool. It felt like a hard hammer in her hand. Her gaze was transfixed on it as her hand moved up and down its length while the other hand played with his massive balls. Her palm and the shaft were now covered in a sheath of his precum, making her hand move smoothly over it. The sensation was so blissful that Amit threw his head back and closed his eyes as she jerked his tool.

Even though he still had a hint of hesitation, Amit slowly leaned forward and reached out to hold her heavy, hanging breast. As if thrown out of a trance, Kavya gasped and looked at him.

'SHIT!' Amit thought to himself as she stopped jerking him off.

They looked at each other. Her hands were still wrapped around his cock while his hand had gently cupped her right breast. Other than her sudden stare at him, she hadn't reacted at all. She hadn't brushed his hand away. In fact, her grip on his cock was a little tighter than before. Encouraged by her reaction or the lack of it, he gave her breast a gentle squeeze, making her shudder.