Sensitive Research Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does your husband know about Mistress Cecilia?"

"Not exactly," Mary smiled at me somewhat shyly. "He thinks she's a therapist I'm seeing. Which in a way, is how I think of her," she laughed heartily.

"What about insurance – don't you have health insurance that he would expect you to use?"

Mary laughed again. "Between all of the counseling that our kids get, we more than use up our mental health benefit from his insurance each year, so I just explain to him that I have to pay for it out of pocket. I told him that I get a small discount by paying cash as well, and even though it adds up to quite a bit some months, to be honest, he's pretty oblivious. He probably just thinks I'm spending the money on clothes, going out to lunch with my friends, whatever."

**********

Subject 1-05 was on her hands and knees, facing away from me, and had her head beneath MC's skirt. I knew that she was licking her mistress's pussy. It was somewhat disconcerting being right in the room with them, only six or seven feet away, and staring at the young woman's tight, bare ass with the faint red crop marks on them. It was much easier sitting in the adjoining room, even though the clients knew I was there, than being right here, almost front and center, and integrated into the role play.

I was watching MC's face, to see if she was reacting to the oral sex her client was performing on her. She showed little reaction at first, however, and just sat in her chair. At one point, she raised her skirt, as if to give me a better view of what the young submissive was doing. She smiled faintly as she did so, before dropping the skirt back over her head.

When I looked at her client, however, I could see that she was reacting to what she was doing. The moisture from her pussy was now creating a more distinct pattern running down the inside of her right thigh. As I became aware of just how this submission was affecting her, I found my own arousal continuing to increase as well. The knowledge that one woman had such power over another, that she could get this young, attractive woman to do almost anything she wanted, made me curious as to how that would feel. What really surprised me, though, was that I felt very similarly about the submissive woman – wondering just how it must feel to give oneself up so completely to another person like that.

After a few more minutes of this, MC picked up the riding crop that she had placed on the table. She held the handle, and began idly running the end of the crop over the back and ass cheeks of her client. She was not slapping at her at all; rather, it was being done in almost a loving fashion, as if petting her in response to the oral service she was providing her mistress.

After stroking her ass cheeks a few times, MC started running the crop down the woman's crack, starting at the top, and then pushing it down her crack. I could see that the woman was so wet that some of it was beginning to adhere itself to the crop. When MC picked up the crop and realized this, she smiled.

"Oh, you little slut. You're enjoying this so much that your pretty pussy is leaking all over the place, isn't it?"

I could hear a muffled response from between MC's skirt, "Yes mistress."

"You know that this is for my pleasure, not yours, don't you you naughty girl?"

"Yes ma'am," came the muffled response.

"I'm just going to have to warm up your ass a bit in punishment for that, slut." And with that, she picked up the crop and brought it down sharply on her slave's right cheek, right on top of the existing red marks. The woman grunted, and pushed her face even further into MC's crotch, as if trying to escape the crop. MC did this five more times, three sharp "thwacks" on each cheek. The woman somehow kept licking her mistress through the grunts and pain of being cropped.

MC waited a moment and then picked up the crop and much to my surprise, pointed it toward me. She mouthed, "You want a try?"

I could see clearly what she had said. I shook my head violently back and forth, and mouthed back a large "No." It would be such a breach of research ethics for me to do that, I could not even consider it. I was already nervous enough about being right there in the room with them, and having been referred to during their role play.

MC just smiled and shrugged her shoulders, as if to say, "Your loss." She reached behind her, and apparently undid the clasp on her skirt, lifted her ass just a bit above the chair, and proceeded to unwrap the skirt and place it on the table. She undid the buttons on her blouse, opening it up and exposing her large breasts encased in a very sensible, cotton bra.

"Ok, Miss Stevenson, it's time for you to finish things off," she addressed the young woman who continued licking all over her pussy. "Start working on my clit."

The young woman sat back just a bit, and she raised her head just enough to place her tongue on her mistress's clit. MC now sat back in her chair more, and made herself comfortable. As she did so, the young woman followed her back, keeping her tongue attached to the domme's clit.

It only took a few minutes before I could see the signs of rising arousal on MC. She began breathing more heavily, and I could see her pussy began to leak as well. Her nipples were becoming more prominent through her bra. As the young woman turned her head from side to side, I could see MC's juices on her cheeks. And the sub's own arousal was matching that of her domme, as her juices were now running freely down the inner thigh of both her legs.

I was just sitting and watching a scene that I could not take my eyes off of. It was so erotic, these two woman getting more and more turned on, and I could feel my own arousal through the wetness seeping into my panties. I became very self-conscious, fearing that I would leak through my pants, right onto the upholstered chair. But there was nothing I could do – I had to stay seated, watching what was happening, as the scene continued to unfold in front of me. The smell of female arousal was heavy in the air in the room, and I still could not tell whether it was my own I was smelling, the other two women's, or some combination.

Finally, after only a couple more minutes, I could see the signs of MC's impending orgasm. She said through gritted teeth, "That's right, you little slut, keep licking me right there." And then with a loud "Arggghhh," the orgasm wracked her body, shaking it violently, as her young submissive gently brought her down through gentle licking. As MC's breathing returned to normal, and she slumped back in her chair, her client gently licked her labia and her thighs, attempting to clean her up as best she could with her tongue.

MC sat up, and pushed her submissive off of her face, and back on her haunches. She stood up, buttoned her blouse, and then grabbed her skirt and wrapped it back around her. She reached down for her panties, stepped into them, and pulled them back up her legs.

"Well, Miss Stevenson, I think you've shown that you want to repent for your subpar behavior here at our school. So I might just be willing to let you stay on another month, but you'll have to be on your best behavior or you will be punished again."

The young woman looked up at her and said, "Thank you ma'am."

"And you need to thank Miss Phillips as well."

The woman turned on her knees, smiled right at me, and said, "Thank you Miss Phillips."

I didn't know what to do – should I respond, engaging in the role play? Or just play the passive observer? I decided for a middle ground, and simply nodded my head.

"Now give me back my clamps, get your clothes on, and get out of my office."

The sub quickly got to her feet and complied with her domme's orders as quickly as she could. It could not have been more than 30 seconds before she was pulling the door to the room closed behind her as she exited.

MC turned to me, and looked at me inquisitively. "You look a little flush, dear, are you okay?"

I didn't want to admit to her just how I reacted to the scene that had played out in front of me over the last hour, so I just said, "I'm fine, I guess it's just hot in here."

She smiled at me, as if she knew my dirty little secret, that my panties were soaked from what I had just seen. But she didn't say anything more and just turned and walked out the door. I packed up my laptop and followed her.

**********

We were sitting in MC's living room, after she had gone upstairs and freshened up and changed her clothes. I wish I could have done the same, but the best I could do was to ask to use her bathroom, where I used toilet paper to try my best to dry my pussy. I had to admit to myself how turned on I was. I so much wanted to masturbate to relieve my arousal, but I couldn't bring myself to do that, not in this setting. But I knew that by the time I got back to my hotel room later that night that I would very much look forward to a warm bath and touching myself.

"So, have you gotten everything you need for your study?" she asked.

"Yes, I can't think you enough for arranging everything. For my first set of observations and interviews, this has been a wonderful start to the study. I really appreciate it." I had an appointment tomorrow to meet the young woman from today's session to conduct the follow-up interview, and then I was going to be observing sessions and conducting interviews with one more domme in this city for a few more days before I headed home.

"Oh, my pleasure my dear." There she was again, using that diminutive phrase. But as I did the other times, I brushed it aside. "Anything in the name of science," she laughed. "But in all seriousness, I am happy that I've been able to help you. By the way, you said that Chicago is the next city you're going to be visiting for your study, is that correct?"

"Yes, I'm planning on going there next month, why?" I responded.

"Well, I know a domme there who I think would be very helpful for you to connect with. She's a good friend, and I think she and her clientele will be very good for your study."

"Oh, great, that's very nice of you. How do you know her?"

"We met a number of years ago at the IAPD annual conference?"

I looked at her quizzically. "IAPD?"

"The International Association of Professional Dommes," she replied.

I was astonished, and my mouth was agape. "You mean, dommes have a professional association?" I blurted out.

MC burst into hysterical laughter. "I had you going there didn't I?"

I turned beet red at the thought that I had been so easily duped, but managed to chuckle myself. "Yes, you did," I admitted to her.

She wiped her eyes and managed to stop laughing. "Truthfully, I've known Lady Amber for years. She used to live nearby, and we'd connected many times. Here, I'll write down her website address and her private phone number for you." She took out a piece of paper and pen, wrote the information down, and handed it to me. "And I'll give her your name and let her know you're legit, not just some perv who wants to watch some BDSM sessions for free," winking at me

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." I truly was appreciative, as I had been running into some problems getting dommes in Chicago to agree to be in my study. "Besides you knowing her, why do you think she will be good for the study?"

MC hesitated for a moment before replying, just staring me. Then she smiled a little bit, and said, "Just trust me – I think she will understand you and what you are trying to do."

I was a little mystified by this response, but left it at that. "Okay, I'll get in touch with her as soon as I get back to my office."

I thanked MC one more time for all of her help, and headed for the door. As I did so, she followed behind, and as I approached the door, put her hand on my lower back. The feel of her hand there sent shivers down my spine, causing me to think back to when she had done that last time we met, and then let her hand wander lower down to my ass.

I turned toward her, and put out my hand to shake hers.

"Oh no, dear," she said, reaching her hands around my body and giving me a big hug. I had my briefcase in my hand, so it was a little awkward to hug her back, but I did my best. "With everything we've been through together, I think a hug is more in order than a handshake." She continued hugging me for a few seconds, and once again, I realized that one of her hands was on my ass more than my back. I felt my pussy start to leak once again, as I was responding to her touch.

She finally pulled away, and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek, whispering in my ear, "Make sure you visit Lady Amber."