Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 02

Story Info
Disciplining the naked guys.
3.4k words
4.35
53.2k
16
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
132 Followers

Note: This is a second chapter, and it would be best if you read the first chapter of "Sensitivity Can Mean a Lot" before you read this.

Chapter 2: Training Day 1

With Kielbasa in the lead the boys left the copy room and entered the main floor of the section. It looked like any other office: a long hall with florescent lights and alcoves in front of doors to private offices. However in front of the office doors there were no desks; there were only wooden seats with shelves next to them holding computers and phones. Kielbasa explained that the boys sat on the seats to do their work and that meant that, "We cannot hide behind a desk when we work so that we remain totally exposed all day long."

As they walked a bit farther, they saw one of the benches with a very large dildo attached to the bench and Kielbasa said, "Oh, yeah, sometimes you have to sit on one of those all day long. You get used to it, even when they make them vibrate. Its still just like pledging a frat."

As they walked along the corridor they began to hear the sounds of sex. It wasn't the sound of penis penetrating vagina, but more the slurping that comes with oral sex. As they got closer to Ms. Triches office door they began to hear, "Come on boy, you shot it up there, you clean it out. Lick deeper, get it all, yeah, that's it. Nibble there, yeah, deeper, deeper" and as she talked, she did so with breathless words. All of her words were moaned or yelled or moaned and yelled and as the boys got to her office door, they looked in briefly to see her riding Firehose's face. His body was positioned on his back on her desk; it was a large enough desk so that his ass was placed at the end of the desk with his legs over the side and his head still on the desk. The boys could see his crotch and torso but his face was buried under Ms. Triche. And then they saw her reach back as she continued riding his face and grab his dick and rub the head to get the post cum. She rose for a second off his face. "Lick it off boy, eat it all." She placed her fingers in his mouth and made him lick his own cum off of them, and then she once again ground her snatch into his face grinding away as he ate away and not so slowly became erect again.

Perhaps it was against his will and perhaps it was the Viagra in action, but now for the fourth time in less than an hour his dick was ramrod straight. When she placed her hand upon his woody, she rose up and slid back so that she could ride his dick rather than his mouth. She was fucking his dick. He was not fucking her. She grabbed his head and kissed him deeply, and then bit his nipples hard. She bounced up and down more and more on his dick. Although the boys could not see it, Firehose's arms were tied to her desk, so he wasn't going anywhere. All of a sudden, Ms. Triche began to moan even more loudly, and finally wailed, "O Fuck, O Fuck, I am cumming, God I am cumming!" Firehose tried to continue thrusting, but she got off him, and said, "I am done.

I will send one of the boys to let you up. I need a nap now." She was as good as her word, she sent Firebush to get him with the message that now he knows how his girlfriend feels when he finishes and just goes to sleep. His erection did not go away, and he had to head off to the football game with a hardon that, unlike when he was in high school, he could not cover up with his books or his hand in his pocket. But by the end of his stay here, he would be used to seeing wood and having wood. However, Kielbasa and were long gone by the time that Ms. Triche had finished however.

They had watched for a second or two and both had felt a bit of stirring down south, but they realized that they needed to get to the proper office or Kielbasa was going to get more than the ten strokes that Ms. Leister had promised. Apparently all of the other women who worked on the floor were watching the football game and deciding which boys they would be molesting later that night, so the boys were not interrupted as they walked to the main office. There were four women waiting in the office for them. Three were sitting on a couch and one was on what looked like a thick, comfortable padded chair.

As Kielbasa entered he said, "Good afternoon Ms. White" to the women who was sitting on the chair. She was clearly the highest official in the group. "I have brought you your new employee." Ms. White was a flaming redhead with white porcelain skin and jade green eyes. Because she was sitting, it was difficult to see her body, but like all of the other women he had seen here, Jason could not help but notice that she had full and firm breasts. Her lips were pouty, but that did not make them any less sexy, and as she dealt with Kielbasa, he realized that she was going to be a no nonsense boss.

"Kielbasa, Ms. Leister informs me that you need to be disciplined for lying, and I will add ten more for keeping us waiting. You are to go to the discipline room, find the three paddles that you would most like used on you, and then strap yourself onto the spanking bench. You have two minutes to accomplish all of that and the timer on the bench will let her know if you were once again late."

Kielbasa headed off knowing where he was going, and Ms. White said, "Ok, boy come forward so we can get to know you." Jason walked forward his crotch directly at Ms. White's eye level. She extended her hand and Jason, thinking she wanted to shake his hand, extended his; his hand was slapped away as Ms. White then grabbed his penis. Looking directly at it, she shook it as if she was shaking his hand. "Very nice to meet you." she said clearly speaking to his dick and not to him. She then reached below and grabbed his balls. "Nice meeting your friends as well." She rolled his balls in her hands and said, "You boys are nice, very nice. I hope to get to know you much better.

Now I will be your boss for the first week you are here. Ms. Jones will be your boss the next week. Ms. Smith the week after, and finally Ms. Johnson will be in charge of your graduation, provided you do graduate rather than failing out. Now, go introduce yourself to your other bosses."

Jason, having learned his lesson, walked up to Ms. Jones with his hands to his sides. Ms. Jones shook his dick, and then began to stroke his pubic hair. "Very nice to meet you. I heard you were built like a beer can, and that is correct. I think that is your name, don't you Lolly?" she said addressing Ms. White by her first name.

Ms. White replied, "You should see it from this side. His rump is almost as nice as his beer can, but his name is Beercan. You will answer to that whenever you are spoken to, and you will only refer to yourself as Beercan."

Ms. Jones speaking to his dick said, "Do you understand that Beercan?"

Jason, no longer Jason said, "Yes maam."

"Then please introduce yourself," said Ms. White.

Beercan said, "My name is Beercan, maam." He realized that for the rest of the month, he had to stop thinking of himself as Jason, and decided just to accept his name change and everything else. There was a very large part of him that was getting very aroused by everything going on. Ok, so it was humiliating, and learning what women felt, when he had acted towards them as these women were treating him now, was causing him to be ashamed of himself. Nevertheless, looking down at the three women sitting on the sofa, looking down at their cleavage, their very ample cleavage, and their short skirts that were hiked up as they sat so he was looking at their supple thighs, he thought, "This really isn't all that bad. So this is why the girls wear short skirts and skimpy tops. I kind of like this attention, even though..."

He continued to look at the women on the sofa as they sat with legs wide open, and Beercan could only think about the wonders underneath those skirts.

Ms. Jones, who was now stroking and rolling her fingers in his pubic bush, was a blond,short but he could see she was quite curvy, with short hair and greenish blue eyes. As she continued to play with his pubes she said, "Very nice. Too bad there is such a forest blocking my view. Ladies, do you think he should have all of it removed?"

Ms. Smith, who had bronzed skin, high cheekbones, hazel eyes, and chestnut hair, was sitting in such position that here eyes were glued to Beercan's pubes, and to her friend's fingers that were rolling around in his short and curlies. She stood up to get a closer look at his crotch, and he saw that she was tall and could have been a model. She placed her fingers into his bush and said, "No, I love a blond bush, but it is too wild." She moved her hand down to his cock and looking at it very carefully said, "But all this wildness on his shaft has to go. It gets in your teeth when you are sucking it, and it takes away from the view of this lovely piece of meat."

Ms. White said, "His ass is just wonderfully bare by nature. It is round and firm, no really muscular rather than firm," she said as she grabbed both cheeks and squeezed. "It still has a tinge of redness thanks to Ms. Leister, and that makes it so much cuter. So we don't have to remove anything back here. His back is also fine: broad and well muscled and not a hair to be seen. Lift your arms over your head boy."

She continued while examining his underarms, "Nice bush in the pits. Boys should have hairy pits, but not hairy backs. He is fine back here."

Ms. Smith chimed in laughing, "Why don't we manscape his pubes into a beer keg?"

Ms. White replied, "That would be funny, but I don't think it would be worth the effort. Plus, I would rather use the bush to help direct our gaze to the man himself or his two friends, and I think that would just get the girls to look at the keg rather than the beer can."

Ms. Jones with her fingers rolling around in his bush and with her right hand stroking his dick. She began to draw an outline with her index finger and said, "We can make this messy area here a heart, and if we remove all this scraggly from his shaft and wax his nuts, that would look really good." Then with her thumb and index finger she drew an imaginary line around the base of the shaft of his penis and said, "And then we could shave off this area and make a smooth circle around the base of his dick. Nobody would be able to keep her eyes off that cock."

Ms. White now grabbed his cock and balls and said, "Walk," which Beercan had no option but to do.

"I must have said it a hundred times," she said, "Any women who does not know how to use her husband or boyfriends handle is just missing out on the best way to deal with a boy." They brought him into the back area of Ms. White's office and he saw what was obviously an old-fashioned Ob. Gyn. examination chair.

"Ok, now sit down on the chair, schooch up and put your legs in the stirrups, and put your arms on the armrest." As soon as he did so, clamps went over his arms and ankles binding him in place. His legs were now spread apart so a woman could get in between them, and then his legs were raised in such a way as to bring them up to his chest. His butt as well as crotch and genitals were fully open to whatever might happen. A blindfold was now placed over his eyes, and he went into total darkness.

"Trust us," one of the women said, "You really want to attached to the chair. You make one wrong squirm when I am waxing your nut sack and you might loose them, and that would be a bad thing. And Ms. Smith is going to be shaving your bush, and you don't want her to make a mistake, so just relax and enjoy."

With that they put warm towels all over his crotch, and then he felt a wet hot mouth begin to lick his balls. The tongue went up to his shaft and then swallowed his manhood. He began to moan. Now some oil was rubbed on his dick and balls and a hand began to jerk him off. While that was happening, the same mouth took his ball into her mouth and began to roll them around with her tongue. She then went back to licking his shaft while that other hand began to play with his nipples and then another mouth began to suck on his nipples and another mouth began to lick his right armpit. Much to his amazement, Beercan was becoming fully erect. They continued playing with him for another minute or two when he heard Ms. White say, "Ok, he ready, we can do our measurements and get the bushy pictures."

Suddenly Beer can felt a thin strip of cloth going around the base of his dick and realized it was a tape measure. Ms. White's voice called out in amazement, "My God, it really is eight inches in diameter. I could see it was fat, but this is thicker than any piece of meat I have ever seen. From base to tip, it is also eight inches, so its not that long, but it really is huge.

"I really want to try it on," said Ms. Smith, "But we can't. We have to get to dinner on time. But can we hold off the pictures until tomorrow. I really want to ride him tonight, and as soon as the pictures come out there will be a line out the door of his room. He won't get any sleep and he will be worthless tomorrow."

Ms. White replied, "The four of us can ride him tonight, and then he can be public property tomorrow night and for the rest of his stay. Now lets get the before pictures."

Once the pictures were done, the waxing and shaving commenced. Beercan went from sexual pleasure to pain and back again, because after each denuding they gave him five minutes of stroking and licking. After they shaved his base, they rubbed it with lotion and sucked his balls and nipples. After they ripped the hair off his ball sack, the once again stroked his penis until he was nearly ready to cum, when they began to clip and shave his base. Even though that did not hurt, they still gave him a bit of comfort by gently licking his poor ball sack. They waited until he was almost ready to cum when they stopped, took pictures of his newly manscaped crotch, and then removed his blindfold and released him from the chair. They had him stand up then and took him to the mirror so that he could also admire their work. He had to admit that it kind of looked cool.

Ms. White told him, "One more bit of orientation before we go to dinner, so walk over here to this spanking bench. We need to know which instruments we can safely use on your ass, and how many strokes we can use. If it is not enough, then we have to find alternatives to spanking, but spanking and paddling is our method of choice. Can you see how you are to arrange yourself on the bench?"

The bench looked almost like a motorcycle. He could see that he was to lie down on the bench stomach down. He could see that there was a space for his feet, and that when he put his feet in that space and rested his knees in the spots allocated for them it caused his ass to stick out and his dick and balls to hang down. He immediately realized that his ass was vulnerable and if they missed it, it would hurt a lot worse. When he grabbed onto the handles, they strapped his hands, biceps, thighs and feet to the bench.

Like being on a motorcycle, his head was lower than his ass, but now they brought in another devise. It was a seat that was placed directly under his chin, and attached to that seat were poles on either side from which there were straps hanging. Ms. Smith now got into that seat and asked Beercan if he wanted her to put her ankles in the straps. He could only nod.

Ms. White said, "Now I will be experimenting on how much you can take as I told you before. Ms. Smith will have her pussy in your face while I do it, and should you look up the other two ladies will be making out on that couch, making out and so much more, so that you will have all kinds of entertainments to enjoy, but all of those amusing things will end when you push the button to stop the spankings. I will begin with a hand spanking, go on to this ping pong paddle with holes in it, then a frat paddle also with holes, and finally a tawse or razor strop. If you finish your entire course, then I will finish with a soft lucky paddle. But here are the rules, push the button before the course is over, and all the other activities stop. Push the button much too soon, and we find other kinds of corporal discipline to use on you. Are you ready to start?"

He nodded and she slapped his ass hard. "Say yes maam."

"Yes maam." With that he saw the other two women lie down on a bed that was perpendicular to his face and much to his joy, Ms. Smith threw her legs into the air, and he was nose to snatch with a perfect pussy. He began to start licking her labia and chewing on her clit before once again looking up to watch the other women kissing each other deeply and then fondling their breasts, and then sucking their breasts and finally beginning to sixty nine. He went back to muff diving, and then watching the show and then muff diving.

Ms White went from twenty hand slaps to the same number of ping pong paddle shots, and then to thirty good ones with the frat paddle, and she could not believe it but thirty with the tawse. Beercan felt none of it. She then began to apply the lucky paddle and the rest of the show ended; Beercan finally felt his ass and it was on fire.

Ms. White said, "Lets get this boy up. It is time for dinner. Beercan, when you get off the bench I will allow you to rub it once, but only once because covering your ass is as much against the rules as covering your crotch. You may have to stand at dinner, but you won't be the first boy who did."

Poor Beercan had not yet cum, and he was walking to dinner with a bright red and striped ass and a woody that would not go away.

JimAner
JimAner
132 Followers