Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve said, "What happened? Did you choose to shave or did she make you?"

Jim said, "Megan sent me to a professional manscaper who shaved me down completely, except for this little line here. She said that I was supposed to look like a freshman in college."

Steve and Thor gave a careful look and Thor said, "I had the same done to me. Giselle sent a note that made the manscaper remove everything other than a quarter inch around the base and nothing on the shaft or balls."

Jim said, "The waxed off everything but this; chest, arms, legs, ass, all hairless now. Megan said I we were all supposed to look 19, but I had a lot more at 19 than this. But look at my outfit for the strip down. Cargo shorts, boxers and a Polo. Not what I expected."

An unplaced voice from somewhere in the crowd of men said, "You kept something at least. I look like I am ten."

Another voice from across the room, "Same here, Polo, boxers, khakis, and no pubes at all, so be glad she let you keep something."

A collection of other voices saying, "Kept my bush but nothing else."

"She let me keep everything, but it's all trimmed down short."

"I got half an inch, and pit hair."

In most situations, men would not be showing each other their crotches, but here it was normal.

Steve looked in his bag and saw the sweat pants that he wore in college and still wore around the house. The bag also contained his college baseball jersey, and a jockstrap that he didn't think he still had. (Where did she find this, he thought?) Steve is also a blond guy with almost no body hair at all except for his normally thick pubic bush. Sara had made him trim it last week and instructed him to keep it that way. He looked around and realized that they all looked the way they probably would have looked when they were in college in the in he early 2000s. This is what the guys would have dressed like at a frat party, except that he would have worn boxers not a jockstrap.

Steven now had to change his clothing in a cramped room filled with other men trying to do the same thing. He is only about 5 foot six, but he is built like a fireplug. While his biceps aren't Thor sized, they are very large, and his chest is massive. He was a catcher on his baseball team in high school and college, and, as is the case with many men who play that position, his butt is big and round, and his thighs are massive.

His wife, Sara, is petit. She has fire red hair and white skin with jade green eyes. When he was younger, Steve would have said that she has a great rack, but now he only thinks it. He knows better than to say anything like that, even when she is telling other women that he has a great penis and wonderful balls, and even more so when she is telling them to grab a feel for themselves.

Once he was nude, he realized that getting into the old jockstrap was going to be a challenge. There were now 75 other guys in the room, all in various states of dress and undress. In addition, they all had to work their way to the sink to be able to take their Viagra. He managed to get everything done just in time to the call for the boys. The kitchen door opened and a voice yelled in, "Ok boys, it's show time. If you don't have everything on yet, you have to come as you are, but take your medicine."

They were instructed to take the back stairs to the basement, and when they got there they saw their wives sitting at 15 card tables. When he saw the sign, "Welcome to strip poker, CFNM style" he understood. Sara was standing with a microphone telling the guys to come in and stand next to their wives. She signaled to Steve to stand next to her empty chair.

As soon as all the boys were in their proper place, she began the introductions and explanations.

"Ladies," she began.

"I can see that some of you are already groping the boys next to you through their pants. Please don't let me stop you while I do my introduction, but remember, you have to do so through the fabric until they have lost them as the game goes on."

"Boys," she continued, "Sorry that you have so many large and concealing articles of clothing on. It goes to my memories of college frat parties where the game was to get the women drunk and naked while the bros kept their clothes on and molested the women. The women tonight will still be getting drunk, but they get to keep their clothing on while the bros get naked and molested."

She smiled and looked around the room. There was a lot of petting going on, mostly of crotches, but a good deal of fanny patting and chest and stomach play.

"Ladies," she said, "You can grope your husbands any time you want. Go for the other boy next to you."

There was general laughter and then she continued with the rules of the game:

1.Boys, you have to know that the game is totally rigged against you, even more than it was rigged against the women in your frat.

2.At each table there will be a winner, the person with the highest hand and a loser, the person with the lowest poker hand. If the winner is a boy, he gets to determine, with the active encouragement of the woman at the table, which article of his clothing he gets to remove. The woman with the next highest hand gets to remove an article of clothing from the boy with the lowest hand. If two boys win a round,they both take off something. Two women win a round, and they take an article of clothing off the two low-handed boys.

3.Just so that everybody gets a chance to judge the merchandise, all the boys standing at the left hand corner of your table, raise your hands. Good, at the end of each hand, you will move over to the right hand corner of table to the left of your table. The rest of you boys will move one space to the left to accommodate the new piece of meat (This required an actual demonstration, but the boys eventually got it.)

4.Boys hands are laid out in front of them, women keep their hands and are allowed to request up to four new cards. Jacks are worth zero, and kings are worth negative one. A boy who gets a pair kings must take off anything covering his crotch. Three kings is automatic nudity for him, but it does not change the rest of the game.

Sara sat down at their table and said, "Let's play."

As hostess, she had placed the people at their tables, and she placed Thor and Giselle next to her on the right, knowing that by the time Thor got to her, his pants at least would be off, and with a little bit of luck so would his underwear. When she saw that he had a t-shirt and hoody on, she realized that since the boys were only allowed three articles of clothing for the strip off, he had no underwear. He was going to either win or lose in the four rounds before it was his turn to stand next to her, and that meant that she wouldn't have to feel through his pants to get to his sausage. She had had him often before, and she really loved playing with him, but she didn't get to him last month, so she was committed to fucking him tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. Getting the early gropes in would be great foreplay.

Steven was at her left, but she could play that dick whenever she wanted. The reason for a husband swapping party was to swap husbands. Therefore, she set it up that he was going to be the first leaving for the next table. Next to Steven were Sheila and her husband Mac. Both Sheila and Mac were pretty non-descript people, and Mac did not turned Sara, so she wanted him gone as soon as possible. He was a big beefy boy who excited a lot of women. So let them have him, she thought. Next to Mac was Megan, and of course Jim was next to her. The last people at the table were first timers, an older woman, perhaps 40 and her red haired husband who looked like he was in his early twenties. Sara hoped he wasn't still a teen, because he looked like one.

Jim flat out lost the first hand, and Sheila flat out won it, so only Jim lost an article of clothing. Sheila had him walk over to her to her, and she popped the button on his cargo shorts and they floated to the ground.

Sheila said, "Remember in college how the boys would walk around in their boxers? How much I would have loved to have done this then."

With that, she began to rub and cup his dick and balls through the flannel boxers. She spent some time licking the material and the dick and balls below it, but eventually she said, "Enough for now; let's play."

Unnoticed by the boys until this minute were the houseboys provided by the inn. They were naked except for their bow ties and wrist and ankle cuffs that indicated that they were on duty and could not be molested. They had been serving drinks for the women until this point, but now they were collecting clothing. One of the boys tapped Jim on the shoulder and told him to step out of his cargo shorts, which he did, and they picked them up and went from table to table gathering pants.

Sara's table was relatively tame in comparison to the pandemonium going on at other tables. At one table where a boy won the hand, the women were yelling, take off your pants. He was pretending to be shy and kept laughing and saying, "But I don't have underwear on. Wouldn't you prefer me to take off my sweatshirt?" The women at the table were shouting, "Take off your pants. We want dick. Show us your dick. Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick."

He looked down and pulled his sweatpants band out and said, "Dick, do you want to come out? A lot of ladies want to see you."

However, the two women next to him had enough and both without saying anything grabbed the sweats by the legs and pulled them down half way. He said, "Well, Dick, you're out now. Might as well get rid of these sweats." He turned and handed them to one of the houseboys, and in the process, his dick was right in the face of one of the women who pull on his pant leg and his butt was in the face of the other woman, who was his wife, of course.

The first woman grabbed his penis and said, "Now Dick, why were you hiding. You're a really cute big guy. And you are growing with the compliments aren't you." She continued to stroke Dick until he was fully erect, and once he was, she started to cup his balls and then she said, "I think I will fuck you later on tonight." His wife, said, "He's good, you will like him."

The room got louder and louder with each hand and with the boys going from table to table getting more and more naked as they went. By the tenth round many of the boys still had shirts on, but they were all naked from the waist down. Fully naked boys who lost a hand were expected to go under the table and show the winner what they could do with their mouths, fingers, and tongues. It slowed down the game a bit, but none of the other women complained because they had toys of their own to play with. The women compared the goods, often making plans to use the equipment later in the evening. By the fifteenth hand, when Steve got back to Sara's table, all of the boys were fully naked and almost all of the women had examined the goods, Sara declared the strip down over and that the boys should go upstairs and wait for the women to come up to start the real play party.

"But just a reminder before you go boys, the only bathroom you are allowed to use is the one down here." She pointed to a room that had no doors, and no wall. There was simply a trough low enough to the ground so that when a man took a piss, he was fully exposed while doing so.

"Ladies," she continued, "if you are not turned on by watching men pee, don't come down here. If you enjoy it, you are more than welcome to go into the men's room, or even help them shake them off."

Since this was standard procedure for the club, and since many of the boys had already used the trough, most women were unfazed by the announcement, but there were two new women at the party. One of the newbies said to her husband, "You are on your own for that, honey." The one who was sitting at Sara's table was much more interested and said to her husband, "I saw a film where a woman held a man's penis while he was pissing. It turned me on, and I intend to do it tonight, and perhaps again when we are home, if I do indeed enjoy it."

The boys went upstairs to the living room, dining room, and den on the first floor of the house. The House itself is huge and rambling. It had been originally built for a prosperous farm family with a lot of children and bedrooms. When the mobsters bought it, they added more rooms downstairs for drinking and upstairs more bedrooms for prostitution. They also had hidden rooms to store booze or to hide out in during raids; those rooms are now playrooms for all kinds of sexual fantasies. That meant that there was plenty of room for the hundred and fifty or so party guests, and everyone could spread out in relative ease. Those women who enjoyed public sex took their boys and used them in front of everyone. Those who preferred a little more privacy grabbed a boy by his penis and took him to one of the more hidden places.

In the dining room the houseboys were putting out more wine for the women as well as their evening snacks, cheeses, pates, and various dips. In addition, they had out bowls of whipped cream, ice cream and chocolate, which the boys understood would be eaten, as often as not off their balls and dicks or various body parts, rather than in bowls. After all, the entire dining room floor was covered with a plastic tarp.

Sara, as the hostess, stayed in the basement with the mistress of the house to discuss the set up for the demonstration. She decided that she and Steve would have the space on the north side of the basement, and that Andrea and Peter would have the south side. Both the den and living room were big enough for demonstrations. The living room could hold two. The barn could accommodate two and there were three bedrooms that were big enough so they could be used. When they got it all sorted out, she went upstairs.

As Sara walked into the living room, the first thing she saw was a sofa on which three women were happily ensconced, grinning from ear to ear and sipping on glasses of wine. When she looked down a bit, she realized that their legs were on the shoulders of three broad, male backs. The boys were on their elbows and knees so that their hands as well as their mouths could work their magic. She looked over more carefully now at the boys. "That's Peter's ass," she thought. "His balls are hanging down and I can tell that nut sack anywhere." She couldn't tell who the other two boys were from the back, but clearly she could tell from the women's faces that they knew exactly what they were doing. "Note to self," she thought, "I need to find out who these boys are. They look promising."

She continued walking until she finally saw Steve. He was standing talking sports with a woman who was stroking his penis as they discussed baseball. The woman was deciding whether she wanted to fuck Steve or not, and she was pretty sure that she didn't, but she was also sure that she enjoyed teasing him. Sara came up and patted him on his rump and said, "Nice ass. I get it in an hour for the demonstration." The other woman had stopped stroking Steven, but she hadn't quite let it go.

Sara said, "Oh, please go right on. He likes it. I just had to give him a bit of information." Proper etiquette dictated that if a woman saw another woman having a conversation and stroking a man at the same time, it was completely proper for the first women to join in the conversation. If she saw a woman walking with her hand on a man's dick, it meant that she was going somewhere to have sex and it was improper to say anything to her. It was at that moment that she saw Giselle with Jim's dick in her hand heading for the barn. "Shit, she thought, "I wanted to ask her where Thor is. I want to fuck him before the demonstration. I think that would be prefect foreplay."

Sara kept walking looking for Thor. She saw the red headed boy from the card table. He was a skinny; pale skinned young man with a red bush but what shocked her was what was sticking out of that bush. It was a thick ten inches at least and thick. She, why do those boys always have that? But Megan was already talking to him so she kept on looking for Thor.

The boy was holding two glasses of wine that he had picked up for his wife, and he was taking it to her, but he was blushing all the way. Megan asked him why he was blushing and he said that he had never had to walk around with a boner and that his bone wouldn't go away.

Megan asked why he thought anything that beautiful should not be flaunted, and he replied that he thought it meant he was a bad boy.

Megan's heart skipped a beat.

"Nothing wrong with being a bad boy or having a boner, but some bad boys need to be disciplined," she said.

"Yes, my wife says that all the time. In fact, she sent me to get her wine as a way to discipline me. She said that I had to go out and show off my endowments. She is with another man right now, and she wants me to bring her wine.

"Well," said Megan grabbing his dick, "let's take her the wine and then l am going to fuck you. When I am done fucking you, I am going to give you a proper spanking to tell you that you are a bad boy for wanting to hide this treasure," she said as she squeezed his dick. When she said spank, his dick got harder if that was possible and she thought to herself, this has real possibilities.

She led the boy back to where his wife had been and found her with Thor's face in her crotch. "I am going to fuck your boy," said Megan and his wife nodded and said, "I am going to fuck this boy in about ten minutes, so have fun."

Megan finally asked, "So what is your name?"

He said, "James. And Miranda, my wife has done this kind of thing forever, but this is my first time doing anything like it, and I love it, but I think I am bad for doing it.

Megan said, "When I have finished fucking you the first time, I am going to spank you long and hard for thinking that you are a bad boy for enjoying sex."

James' dick twitched when she said that and twitched again when they walked into the barn and he saw all the paddles and other toys. Megan could not decide whether she wanted to spank him first or fuck him first. She decided on fucking. She put him down on one of the benches that had restraints. He did not resist. She then climbed on his dick, cowgirl style and began to slowly pump, but unfortunately, he was too turned on, and even that caused him to shoot. That did not dismay Megan. She simply climbed off his dick and shoved her pussy in his face.

"Ok, James, you made the mess now lick it clean. Don't even think about spitting. It came out of you; it can go back into you. You make girls swallow, so you can too."

Megan gave James time to breath, but she kept grinding her crotch into his face, and he kept licking and nipping her clit and by the time she had her first little orgasm, she saw that he was fully functional again. She left his face and went back to fucking his dick cowgirl style.

She faced him and pumped his dick as she bit and sucked his nipples. He was a loud boy, screaming with pleasure even as she was being ungentle with his tits and riding his dick that was still a bit sore from the first fuck. She was in a floating space, not yet at full orgasm but close. She realized that he had come again, and she also realized that his would push her over the edge.

"Clean up your mess again," she said as she slid off his dick and moved slowly to his face. This time everything slowed to a crawl. He ate her out with the skill of a practiced cunilinguist rather than just a boy who was enjoying every lick. She began to feel that massive orgasm coming. Her body began to shake, she felt like she was sweating blood, she felt like her body was encased in white light, and that she was about to die or perhaps she had died. She collapsed on top of him. She was cold and shook, and he was frightened, but she told him she was fine.