Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 08

Story Info
Beercan is used as a hands-on sex-ed teaching tool.
8.4k words
3.91
11.9k
4
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
133 Followers

Sensitivity Training Part 8: Back to the Island

(While this can be read as a stand- alone story, it is probably best to start at the beginning of the series. For those of you looking for Beercan, he will pop up in the middle of the story.)

*****

A HISTORY AND DESCRIPTION OF THE ISLAND

The Island itself is a very expensive proposition, but it was really just one of many enterprises, both CFNM and not, that are owned by a small group. While all of the CFNM aspects of the corporation are run out of the headquarters building on the Island, every other business is run in traditional settings.

The young women and men who started the company forty years ago had no clue they were starting a multi-billion dollar enterprise, and, had you told them that they were, they would have thought you were crazy. It all started in the late 60s and early 70s as a sex club that was very standard for the time. Those individuals who started the group had all grown up reading "The Harad Experiment" and one or two had been to the Sandstone Retreat, and they were members of various swingers clubs. None of that was not unusual for that era. But after a few years, the women decided that it was stupid, sexist, and male chauvinist. They still liked swinging, and they loved having sex with multiple men, but they believed their swinging clubs were nothing more than a way to enforce the same "women as sex object" roles they opposed. Roughly twenty-five women decided that it was time to have a sex club that focused on the needs of women. They said to their guys, "If you want to keep swinging, then you have to become the sex objects, and these parties have to become husband and boyfriend swapping parties." From the first party on, the rule was that all men must be fully naked at all times to participate in the club. They decided that the first 30 minutes of each party would be the strip down game during which the women would slowly remove every article of the men's clothing. As one woman said, "It will be like opening presents on Christmas morning." A few males opted out, but the guys who stayed found it liberating.

Those original men are on the board of directors along with their wives. Many of the women got into real estate and travel: businesses in which women could be very successful. And all of the women in the club became very successful. The men were not whimps or submissive; they were also quite successful and were usually assertive in the "real world." They simply loved the fact that by allowing themselves to become naked sex objects, they got more sex, and more varied sex, than they ever imagined in their most intense 16-year-old beat off sessions.

The group grew and opened more chapters. It was kept hush-hush, but over the 70s the club grew and there were more and more chapters throughout the world. Some people left the clubs to deal with children and careers but often came back and rejoined but in groups for older adults. Those who stayed usually continued with people their own ages; young people were in young peoples clubs while people over forty were in "adult clubs." (There were, of course "toys boys" in the older clubs.)

They bought the island in the late 70s, and the original colony camped in tents on it, but it became the resort community it is today quite rapidly in the 1980s. As the clubs grew and as people wanted a safe place to live the CFNM lifestyle or just to go for vacations, homes were built, inns were built, even one multi-story hotel was built. The port got bigger, and even a small airport was built. As the island grew, three different communities evolved and now co-exist. People travel from one to the other, but they think of themselves as members of one of the communities but are happy to visit the others.

Those individuals who think that they are here to live the CFNM lifestyle, stay in the original village. It is more like a more typical nudist colony with public sex forbidden. Erections happen in public, but they are not encouraged and demanded as they are in the other two villages. Husband swapping parties and orgies take place behind closed doors by invitation only.

The second community is overtly sexual and is restricted to those who enjoy seeing and participating in public sex. In this area, men exist solely for women's sexual pleasure and are expected to perform on command. (At some point, this area got the nickname Grope Town and it stuck.) Couples who stay in this community accept the premise that a boyfriend or husband is the property of their girl friend or wife. Men appearing in public are kept on leashes, with the leashes collar encircling the base of their penises and testicles. They can be expected to be traded to other women, and one of the major activities in this village is the walkabout during which women strut about with their boys on their leashes, and if two women decide to trade, they simply exchange leashes and take the new boy home for the afternoon or night. Those men who are in public and not on leashes are property of any woman who wishes to claim them for what ever period of time she wishes to use them.

The last community is a "FemDom" community consisting of female led relationships that focuses on the proper ways "to control your males." As name implies, this area is for submissive men and dominant women. Public sex is everywhere, but it is different than in Grope Town. Women here enjoy making their husbands watch them have public sex with other men, and they love pegging their men in public. But the fundamental difference is the wide range of communal bondage and S/M activities. Everywhere you go, you will see men in stocks, on crosses or just chained to fences. And no matter where you go, you cannot get away from the sounds of leather slapping against skin. Their motto is that "spankings won't stop until the morale improves. A boy with rosy red cheeks is a happy boy."

"Boys" get disciplined in public constantly for improper housekeeping or just because. It is rare to see a male rump that is not at least pink - more often beet red, and any woman has the right to redden a butt, if she thinks it is too white. Heavier types of S/M must have male consent, but just being here means that a man has agreed that he is a bad boy who needs to be spanked a lot, and most consent to going a lot farther than that.

Nevertheless, no matter which community you choose to enjoy, the one basic rule for the entire island is that if you have a penis, you must be totally naked twenty-four/seven.

The building housing the office of the board of directors used to be in the community section of the island, but too many overtly sexual things happened in the building, so it now is in Grope Town. The idea is to have an office that totally inverts normal sexual roles. Men can expect to be flirted with, fondled, and fucked if they are on a break. A trip to the "men's room" (There really is no "men's room." There is a large open room with urinals, toilets and no partitions for men and then there are the women's rooms) often ends with a woman's hand "shaking it off for you." The break room is really just a place for women to take men for sex. A man, or men, standing at the water cooler having a conversation can expect one or more females to walk up and grab his penis and begin to stroke it, or to rub his butt, or to stand there and just nonchalantly run her hands up and down his body while discussing the weather with another woman. Women will compare men's bodies talking about how they like to use the equipment. While many men would find this humiliating, the guys here find it very sexy and flattering. Both the women and the men working there will tell you that this is not a place to humiliate men; it is a place where roles are reversed and both men and women can enjoy the change.

The board of directors' room is surrounded by glass so that an outsider cannot hear what is going on, but everyone can see in. The rest of the building has no internal walls, except for the women's bathroom. Thus there are no impediments to the female gaze. The sentence, "When men stop looking at my tits when they talk to me in the real world, I will stop looking at their dicks when I talk to them in this world," is written on the front door and it is tradition that every man must read it every time they enter the building. Women became so comfortable looking at men's packages, that they started speaking to the crotch rather than the face. That led to the common practice of holding the dick and often the balls when "you spoke to it." Whenever men and women are having a serious conversation, the woman has her hands on the man's genitals.

Women, who need a short break from their work, often call a guy over to their desks just to enjoy a close and personal view of his package. In any other settings, the guy would get embarrassed and try to cover up. Here the man on view will gently bounce side to side or up and down so that it will flop around, or stretch and shift to give the women better views and if she chooses, a easier time for her to reach out and touch someone. It provides both the man and the woman with a nice, little break from work.

The building is for island and club business only. The chairs in the boardroom are identical, except that women's chairs slightly higher than the men's, which allows the women to reach over and cop a feel, should they be so inclined. The table is part wood and part glass. Of course, the glass panes are over the men's chairs. Men are expected to be visible and available at all time. When men speak, they must stand and wait to be recognized. This allows women to speak without fear of being interrupted; however, men's input is considered equally important. Again, this is not about attacking or belittling men. While a part of it is to remind men how to treat women properly when they are in their more normal work settings, it is equally about enjoying seeing naked men as sexual toys and treating them as such. Men can expect that when they stand to speak, they they will not be recognized their name but by a reference to something about his crotch.

At the last board meeting, the woman chair once recognized a speaker as, "that wild bush." She followed that by saying to his wife, 'Sarah, you have got to send him to the barbershop. (Barbershops on the island are places where women send men to have their crotches manscaped or their entire bodies thoroughly shaved. Some women send their husbands or boyfriends once a week to be totally denuded.) I can hardly see his dick, which is a shame because it is such a nice penis. His balls are totally hidden." Even male chairs will to do so. (Men here have gotten past homophobia, and they have come to think of their bodies as being beautiful and not as "junk." Too often men are trained to think that women's bodies are beautiful while men's bodies are ugly. In this setting, even if a man has absolutely no sexual desire for another man, he is expected to recognize that men are as beautiful and sensual as women. He is expected to consider himself sexual and beautiful.)

Clearly Sarah had paid attention, because today, from his navel to his knees, Jack was as hairless as an eight year old. However, neither his dick nor his balls, which Sarah held and stroked lightly, looked childish. (Nothing that big was on an eight year old, unless he was going to be running in the Kentucky Derby.) Jack loved being sent to the barber shop because that meant that he was going to be getting many blowjobs tonight. As opposed to many of the women he knew, Sarah always loved to lick and suck his dick, but she hated getting pubic hair in her mouth. It also meant that he would be tied down, and he loved bondage. It meant that he would spend the night with his face in her taco while they 69ed, and he knew he needed to do Viagra because she would expect him to cum at least four times, and that his last cumming, she would be after she fucked him. He knew that she would straddle him cowgirl style and ride his penis as if it were a dildo. She always jokes that "my taco eats your hot dog." And when he has finally cum and the last drops of cum that he had in his sack is now in her taco, or hairy clam or whatever nickname she has for it tonight, he will be expected to use his tongue to completely clean the taco and spit polish the clitoris. He was attempting not to get too excited, even though a boner in the boardroom was not unusual, upsetting, or unexpected, but because the way that Sarah was holding his dick and balls meant that she wanted to discuss a serious topic. So he had to get his mind off his up cumming blow job and listen to her.

Whenever Sarah cupped his balls and rolled them around with her left hand while totally surrounding his dick and gently stroking his dickhead with her right, it meant she wanted to discuss finances.

"You know the James' girl, don't you?"

He looked clueless. Sarah signed and continued.

"You met her yesterday?" No reaction.

"She is here for the initiation for the new class at the Human Sexology Institute.

He replied, "There are fifty girls here for that training session. How was I supposed to remember one?"

She said, "She was the one blushing and trying to peek at your crotch while not really looking at it."

He smiled and said, "She was really cute. She had a beautiful face, but she was a bit overweight." The last line he said carefully hoping that she would not take that comment as a sexist attack.

She didn't and replied, "That is the actual problem. Most of the boys don't hit on her, and she is still a virgin, which is why I want to spend money on her before the initiation. I want to send her to the Meat Market so that she can buy some prime meat and have one or two of those boys show her how it should be done. The women working there can instruct her on how to use boys and men so that she gets every orgasm she deserves. But you know that buying two pieces of prime meat won't come cheap."

"Isn't the purpose of the initiation to do just that? Doesn't the first night's activity have the boys line up blind folded and then walk into a gauntlet where they are passed from girl to girl until each girl gets a boy to fuck? At least that is the way it was described to me," he said.

Sarah replied, "But the rest of the girls, they are in their twenties for goodness sake, why am I calling them girls, the rest of the women have had sex before and they at least know what bad sex is, and they will demand good sex from the boys they are gong to be fucking. The boys will fumble around until the women teach them what to do, just like I had to do with you and the other boys here."

"We've got the money," he said. "Just do it." He knew when it was an unwinnable fight, so he didn't even bother. When she smiled, he knew he would need two Viagra pills for the thank you sex he was going to get.

EDUCATING THE JAMES GIRL

Leila James didn't know what to expect. Like the rest of the young women she had been at the Lifestyle Village for the past day. It was only the female students because the males would arrive just before the initiation ceremony tomorrow night. The night before, The institute "girls" were in paired rooms. They had seen the boys before they left for the island, but the boys were all fully dressed. Now the girls were discussing what they expected to see and do once they got their hands on the boys. Leila and her roommate started talking about it that night. The more they talked, the more their hands reached for their clitorises, and they both masturbated privately while pretending that the other one wasn't and didn't know that they were. If she were in other rooms, she would have heard the buzz of vibrators, and in at least one other room, the girls were practicing oral sex techniques on one another. Some of the girls were even experimenting with the strap-on dildos that they were going to use on the boys the next night. The Institute mandated that during the initiation, every boy had to learn what a woman feel when she has sex and every woman has to know what a man feels when he is having sex. Leila knew she wanted sex, but she was still afraid.

She was just getting over the fact that she could not avoid looking at nude men when she went to breakfast the next morning. At first, she tried not to stare, but at breakfast that morning, when her waiter's cock was directly in her face as he took her order, she could not avoid starring. He looked different than when she had seen her dad or brother in the shower when she was a little girl. While she would not have said anything, one of the other women at the table asked the waiter what country he came from, and he replied America.

"But you are not circumcised!" she said.

He replied that he gets that question all the time, but his parents were from Ireland, and his dad and mom refused to do that to him.

The waiter's reaction caused Leila to relax. If he didn't care that women were looking at his "stuff," why should she? She spent the next morning checking out crotches. She found out that she really liked looking at them, and that she wanted to do a lot more than that, but it was looking and talking only in this part of the island; although she knew a lot more than that was going on in private.

Perhaps Sarah was wrong and that Leila would have gotten sufficient sexual training just by spending a night with a more experience women, but she had already set it up for Leila to get a morning sex education class that would rock her world and would fully prepare her for the initiation. So Sarah sat down with her to tell her that she had a gift for her. She told her about the Meat Market and gave her a short sheet that explained what the meat market was. Then she handed her the papers that she should would need to purchase one or two boys. Since cell phones or other devices were not permitted on the island, Leila could not just show her IPhone as she normally would to pay a bill.

"This is all so primitive," Leila said. "It's such a pain to have to carry around all these papers, when I could just use my phone."

Sarah responded, "But we cannot let pictures get off the island, so no phones. But isn't it worth it?" she said pointing to a short muscular man, with salt and pepper hair, deep blue eyes, and a long, thick circumcised penis.

The man heard it and pointed to himself. He faced the two women and smiled.

"Front or back ladies?"

Without thinking, Leila shouted, "Front."

After he provided the full frontal pose, Sarah said, "Nice, now how about the back?"

He was happy to accommodate.

As he turned around, Leila said, "This is much better. I am taking all kinds of pictures with my eyes."

"Now dear," Sarah said, "When you get to the Meat Market, don't let this opportunity slip. You can have two boys, and you may use them at the same time or one after the other. Do only those things that you really want to do. Remember that you are the one who is completely in charge. The boys won't be doing what boys usually do, pushing you to do the things that will make them feel good; you will be telling them to do what makes you feel good. Their job is to pleasure you, and your job is to get total pleasure from the experience. That way, you will know what to demand from the boys at the initiation and throughout the time you will have back at the institute. But much more importantly, it will tell you what you will must demand from your partners throughout your life."

Leila was half hearing the conversation, but she was more interested in looking at dicks. She had decided that faces, chests, legs, were all of those she could see by going to a beach. She thought, "I really like looking at them. I like the way they bounce when men walk. But I want to see boners. I want to feel boners. I want to lick boners. I want to know what it feels like to have a boy's hands inside of me, and what a boner feels like inside of me."

JimAner
JimAner
133 Followers