Sensory Deprivation Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let the feelings wash over me, once again not trying to identify individual movements, but just enjoying the blissful feelings.

Eventually the gentle hands changed to warm damp towels as the girls wiped the oil off my body, and I sadly realized that this unique experience was coming to an end.

To remove as much oil as possible they released my hands and feet, and the cleaning subsequently changed into some gentle stretches. Then came the signal I didn't want as all the girls tapped on me three times. It was over.

With a sigh I slowly reached up and released the catches on the head box, and carefully I lifted the top off. The girls were gone, and although the small massage room was dimly lit, my eyes were so used to the dark it still seemed almost too bright. But the first thing that really hit me was the smell. I was almost overwhelmed by the smells of sex and oil and sweat. I realised that what I was experiencing would be just a more intense version of the normal smells after a 'full service' massage, but instead of the scents slowly building over the course of the session they had hit me all at once. I wondered if the people who cleaned the rooms after a session were the masseuses, or other people. If it was others then they would have this olfactory experience all the time.

I towelled off the bits that the girls hadn't been able to reach, and then slowly got dressed, retrieved my valuables, and made my out into the comparatively bright reception area, blinking rapidly as my eyes adjusted.

"Here," said Sally, who was in her usual position behind the counter, "must drink lots of water after massage." She handed me a bottle of water.

"Thanks," I croaked, and cleared my throat.

"So," she asked with a cheeky grin, "you like?" I smiled in contentment.

"That was amazing," I replied, "and I will definitely be doing it again soon."

Sally smiled widely and, when I looked at her, I saw a slight sheen of perspiration on her face, and she also looked a little bit flushed. I suddenly wondered if she was one of the girls that I had just fucked. I almost asked her, but then decided to preserve the mystery. It would be fun coming in at other times and just wondering.

"You ring and book first," she said, handing me one of the shops business cards, "I make sure enough girls working." I nodded.

"I will," I promised, "and thanks."

We said our farewells and I left. I felt like I was floating above the footpath, not walking on it and my mind was already working out when I would return for my next Extra Special Sensory Deprivation Massage.

12