Sensual Affair

Story Info
What a sensual night looks like from a woman's perspective.
1.2k words
3.96
8.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrange to meet one another and we decide to meet in a restaurant. I'm dressed to the nines in a black dress with thigh highs and heels, matching jewelry, and a smile on my face. I'm met by a nicely dressed gentleman who pulls out my chair for me and asks what I would like to drink. As we wait for our drinks, he gazes into my eyes and whispers that I look beautiful tonight and he cannot wait to touch my lips (the ones on my mouth). He slips a hand under the table and sparks shoot up my body as he massages my leg lightly. As we receive our drinks, I take a sip of wine then lick my lips, looking at him with intense eyes, as he returns the gaze - both of us knowing what we would rather be doing. We decide not to succumb to our passion as we share a meal. We laugh, giggle, flirt, glare, and exchange glances that remind us of what is to come for the night.

Once we have finished our meal, we excuse ourselves from the restaurant and drive to the hotel, wet and aching from anticipation. As we ride up the elevator, we hold hands (sweaty from excitement) and lean against one another. He then pushes me against the elevator wall, no longer able to contain his urge to touch my lips. Our tongues intertwine and our lips caress one another's. He slides his hands up and down my curves, inching his way down to the bottom of my dress, which he raises, and caresses my thighs. Just as we cannot handle the feelings anymore, the elevator door opens. We are met with giggling faces as a family is waiting to board the elevator. We walk down the hall, hand-in-hand, giggling.

As we open the hotel door, we immediately lunge forward into an embrace - kissing and rubbing one another. He gently lies me down on the bed, continuing to kiss me. He strokes my body with his fingers from the top of my head to my toes, not missing any spot in between, sporadically placing light kisses along the way.

As his fingers and lips stimulate every nerve in my body, I begin to move uncontrollably, knowing that the temperature and moisture level between my legs continues to grow. I gyrate uncontrollably as I squirm up and down and from side-to-side. I can no longer control myself and begin to run my fingers through his hair, pulling it as sensations continue to be aroused. I run my fingers down his forehead, ears, cheeks, and neck. I finally pull him up toward me and passionately insert my tongue into his mouth as our passion is unleashed with such a powerful muscle. I move his head to the side and begin to lick his ear, as I breathe in and out, evoking sensations that he didn't realize existed. I ever-so-slightly run my teeth down the outline of his ear. I can feel his arousal growing as he gyrates on top of me.

I roll over, placing him beneath me, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. With each button release, I place a gentle kiss, then lick the exposed skin. This continues until every button is open. With a fully-exposed chest, I remove his shirt, licking and kissing every inch of his arms as I remove his sleeves. I then work back toward the midline of his chest, not missing a single spot. As my mouth makes its way to his nipples, I gently, but forcefully suck and lick on them, revealing a feeling that he has never experienced. He moans in pleasure as I look at him and grin menacingly (I love the feeling of a man getting aroused). After fully arousing both nipples, my mouth makes its way down his torso, savoring every inch of his abs. Finally, I reach the hip indentions that lead to the part of him that I know is aching more than his heart at the moment. I gently kiss and lick until finally nibbling slightly. His cock now becomes so aroused that it can no longer be confined by his pants.

As I stare into his eyes, I slowly unbutton and unzip his pants to allow his hard, throbbing cock to escape from its confines. I softly run my fingertips down the head then trace the outline of the base of the head, watching his eyes close in pleasure as his mouth separates and opens with a gasp. As his excitement builds and the precum begins to drip down the tip of his penis, I continue to run my fingers down his shaft, moving up and down to excite every inch of his hard, throbbing member. Once his face indicates that he cannot handle anymore teasing, I go further to tease his tight, cum-filled balls with my finger whileIi begin to tease his shaft with my tongue.

As precum flows out of his massive, warm head, I begin to massage his taint, as his eyes widen and his mouth drops, knowing the heaven for which I am setting a goal. I raise my face and finger, inserting it into my warm, wet mouth, licking it as he anticipates the coming sensation. Simultaneously, I insert my finger into his glory hole as I place his throbbing cock in my mouth. In unison, I move my curved finger in and out of his hole while my mouth moves up and down. His moans and cries become uncontainable and he screams in pleasure, begging for more.

Trapped in absolute sensation and longing, he lightly places his hands on each side of my face, pulling me to him. He places a long, lingering kiss on my mouth as he inserts his tongue in my mouth, making love to every inch of it. His hands grasp me by my curves as he lifts me onto his lap. As he continues to fill my mouth with his sweet tongue, he eases his long, aching cock into my soaking wet pussy. We moan and gasp into one another's mouths as we melt into one another's warmness. As we get comfortable with one another, he places his hands on the indentions of my hips, softly moving me up and down. I can feel the head of his hard cock entering and exiting at the opening of my pussy, which is now dripping all over him. As he removes his hands and begins to massage my breasts, I wrap my arms around his shoulders and begin to move faster and faster, as I gyrate forward and backward, feeling the head of his cock flick my gspot. I gasp with each movement over my special spot, until I finally cannot hold it in any longer and I explode all over him. As his cock becomes drenched in my juices, he grabs my shoulders, pounding me into him until he joins and we moan and cry as we cum in unison, our bodies becoming one.

As we massage our orgasms out on one another, he slowly raises me from him and lies me on the bed. We both lie there, panting and writhing in excitement. He turns onto his side and begins to run his finger up and down every inch of my body from my head to my toes, following with his tongue, taking special attention to devour all of the juices between my legs. Once he has sufficiently devoured my entire body, he lies beside me, cuddling into me like a puzzle piece. We lie there and fall asleep as he traces his fingers through my hair and down my face.