Sensual Betrayals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the whole twenty minutes the camera was fixed on this fairly close shot that just showed, Britney and Lisa's face and Cedric's dick. I have always wanted to see Britney naked and was curious about Lisa too. I was about to ask Cedric if there were any other scenes when suddenly the two girls got more feverish with their licking, sucking and moaning. The giggling stopped and they seemed determined to get Cedric to cum. When the two homecoming queens started to talk dirty was when I started to rub faster and harder.

"Oh yeah baby, shows us what that cock can do!" Britney said.

"Oh my God Cedric, your cock taste so good, I need to finish my meal! I wanna eat your cum!" Lisa begged.

While her tongue was completely out of her mouth lapping up and down Cedric's cock, Britney said "I love your big black cock, baby!" I love it so much; I love sharing it with Lisa!" "We've been good, we've been kind just like you told us to be, we need it... we need your cum. We deserve it!" Britney pleaded.

Lisa countered with "Oh ya, Britney you look so good sucking and licking his cock. I love to share it with you too!" The girls tried to kiss with Cedric's fat dark pipe in the middle, it was clumsy but it was sexy. I pulled my hand out of my pants and wiped the excess wetness on my pants leg, I have never been so fucking wet in my life. The girls started on a violent licking workout all over Cedric's cock. I could tell that they were both sensing an arrival of the black man's semen coming soon.

"I love it! I love it! I want it! Please cum a lot, please, please cum a lot!!" Britney begged.

"I will lick every drop of your cum Cedric, I swear." Lisa promised. "But make it a lot, I have to share with Britney."

"Oh my God, you're so sweet Lisa!" Britney gushed. The growls, the breathing could be heard. Cedric's cock twitched, pulsated, and throbbed and then shot. The camera didn't catch how high it flew but the first four ropes left the screen for a second or two each time, so it must have been high. Cedric's cum landed all over Britney and Lisa's outstretched tongues, their faces, hair and all over his cock. I think this was his most massive load and had to be easily over a cup of hot black seed.

I watched as both girls lapped up and swallowed every drop, including licking each other's face which were both covered extensively with thick white sperm. They really seemed to enjoy the taste of his semen, as they made yummy sounds the whole five minutes it took to clean up. "Mmmmm, mmmmm delicious." Britney complemented.

"Thank you, thank you Cedric." Lisa said. "That was everything I hoped for."

My hand was feverishly stroking my pussy as I struggled to say out loud, "You did...did..didn't...even...oh God!...Oh shit! (I really was going furiously on myself) You didn't... even fuck them!" I was disappointed and entirely fulfilled at the same time.

Cedric took the phone back, opened another file and handed it back to me. I had to wonder what kind of discipline he had to sit there as I was going crazy with lust stroking my pussy like a mad woman. My eyes were actually closed from fighting back an orgasm when he hit the play button as the phone was back into my hand. When I opened them, I came at the sight of what I saw. "OHHHHHHHHH! FUCK!" I screamed. "I'm cumming!"

Cedric had Britney's legs wide open with his cock buried deep inside her, she looked fantastic, just as I figured. Not a fault though her entire body. Lisa was licking the top of her pussy. It must have been early in their encounter because Cedric was still speaking to them about getting along and playing nice. "See Lisa, just lick your new friend's pussy. That a girl. It tastes good doesn't it?"

"Mmhmm" Lisa responds.

"Britney? Are you sorry for yelling at Lisa?" Cedric asks sweetly.

"Yes, I am so...oh! Oh! Fuck is so thick! I am, I'm very sorry!"

"Lisa?" Cedric says with an angelic tone. "Who was a better homecoming queen?"

"Mitmey", Lisa says with her mouth all over Britney's clit. "Mitmey mis metttier!"

"Britney? Will you be friends with Lisa?"

"Yessssss! I want to so badly! I want to be her friend! Oh my God! Oh my God! You're so deep!" Britney whimpers. "I've never had a black cock before! I've been curious for so long but now I'm getting my first one! Lisa! Can you believe we are getting our first black cock together?"

"I know, isn't it great!" Lisa has pulled off of Britney's pussy.

Cedric was holding the camera and had a fantastic angle; you could see his cock sliding in and out of Britney's bald pussy and the sight of Lisa's tongue lapping Britney's clit. It was surprising because I didn't notice it in the other scene but Lisa had a remarkably long tongue. Like Gene Simmons long, it was sticking quite a few inches out of her mouth and doing a number all over Britney's clit and pussy lips (which were heavily stretched by Cedric's thickness. The sight of his cock slowly sliding in and out, glistening from Britney's obviously wet pussy was so fucking hot. Although my orgasm lasted about twenty seconds, I didn't take my hand out of my pants.

Cedric took the phone again and found a different file, opened it and handed me the phone. Now Lisa and Britney were 69ing with Lisa on top and Cedric was fucking Lisa, Britney was feverishly lapping Lisa's pussy underneath. "Aren't you ladies glad you made up?"

"Yes!" Oh Yeah, fuck yeah." Could be heard from both.

"Britney? Think Lisa is ready for another inch?"

"Yes baby, Give it to her please. Another inch for that cute pussy." On the next thrust his cock obviously dipped a little deeper.

"Oh God!" Lisa let out.

"How many is that?" Cedric asked.

"About seven daddy, looks like seven inches." Britney informs him.

"I'm going for eight."

"No, no. Not yet, hold on." While Cedric continues to pump at the same methodical speed at the same depth he is at, Britney feverishly licks all around, including Cedric's cock. She is obviously providing some lubrication.

"Lisa was a 19 year old virgin!!??" I asked with astonishment in my voice.

"Good girl," Cedric responded. "You are smart and beautiful. Yes, she was."

"YOU BROKE A GIRL IN WITH THAT!!??" I screamed.

"Jesus, where does she go from here?" I said jokingly. I stated to rub again with Britney informing Cedric that Lisa was ready for her next inch.

"Mmmmmm, ow ow ow." Lisa cried.

"You're doing good Lisa!" Britney complemented her. "You guys look so great from here! Cedric's big black cock and Lisa's tight pink pussy."

"It feels so fucking good!" Lisa exclaimed. "I really am glad you are helping me with this Britney."

"See how nice you ladies can be?" Cedric said like a peace treaty moderator.

I told Cedric that it was his cock that made them friends, it was a sincere compliment. Although I had a huge, body shaking orgasm, I just had to ask, "So...um...anymore videos." I said in a sweet leading tone.

"Yeah I got one that you will probably get a kick out of." Cedric once again goes through his phone and starts a video. When he handed it to me, my jaw dropped. I thought I could be prepared for anything, like nothing was going to surprise me anymore. I was wrong this one shocked more than Jill's, Tonya's Britney and Lisa's combined. If someone told me they saw it I wouldn't believe them. There was Mrs. Pettyjohn, topless sucking Cedric's easily recognizable cock on one side and another impressive young black cock on the other side. I quickly slid my pants and panties down to my ankles, I needed the room, this was going to be a severe rubbing.

Jean Pettyjohn was my 11th grade English teacher, she was also the meanest, cruelest, most despised teacher in the entire school. When kids learned they were assigned her class, they would break down crying. She was hated by black students who often claimed she was prejudice (oh if they could see what I am looking at!) She would correct any black student who talked ghetto in an embarrassing way. If a kid said "You know what I mean?" She would slam her hand on her desk and say "Yes, I know what you mean, quit asking!", if they said axed, like "I axed the nurse for a band aid." She would scream ASKED! If they said "I stay with my parents." They would be corrected with "You LIVE with your parents!"

White students weren't treated any better, she confiscated more cell phone (including mine twice), sent more kids to dentition and always gave the worse grades. She cut no one any slack. She was in her late 40's or early 50's and wore these thick black rimmed HUGE oval glasses with thick lenses that looked like something from the 70's. He style was really dated too and she often had the most hideous hairstyles. But honestly, she wasn't bad looking, she had really blue eyes, they looked huge because her lenses were thick and large. She was thick waited but not really fat but I have to admit when I saw the video, I was impressed with her tits. For an old lady she had large, firm breasts with big thick nipples that were sticking out like an inch on the video.

"Mrs. Pettyjohn!!" I cried out, you fucked Mrs. Pettjohn!!" I thought I was about to die. I will never feel a mixture of shock, disappointment, disgust, excitement and arousal. As much as I hated that women, I loved what I saw. She was being dominated by not just Cedric's awesome cock but another one that looked damn near as big. "But, but, but she's old!"

"Hey, you will never find a woman that loves big black cock than her."

"Really? ... Her?"

"Look for yourself." I started studying her M.O. She was going back and forth between the two hard black dicks, giving each one about twenty seconds of attention, then switching to the other. When she didn't have one buried in her mouth, she was feverishly jacking off the other. The couple of seconds she didn't have a cock in her mouth during the switch she was giving some heavy praise.

"Oh, this is good." "Your black cocks are so sweet!" I Love your cocks!"

The woman was like a machine and didn't slow down or take a break, she was relentless and tireless. Saliva was just pouring out of her mouth, she had six or seven strings of thick spit running from both cock heads to her lips. If one broke or fell, it would be replaced with a fresh one in a matter of seconds. Like I said her breasts, were actually very impressive e and I watched as Cedric and the other guy squeezed them often or pinched her thick hard nipples (I wish I had some like hers), like they couldn't take their hands off of them. Of course she was still wearing those silly stupid glasses but while she had a big black 12-inch cock buried in her mouth, she actually looked stylish.

"Is she... good?" I was curious.

"She's the best. No doubt."

"Why?" I had to know. If her attraction for black men was food, the world would never know hunger" Cedric said.

"Wow. Who's the other dude?

"My cousin."

"Oh... he seems...nice. Hey isn't Mrs. Pettyjohn married?"

"Who do you think is holding the camera?" The revelation stunned me. I just quit asking questions and enjoyed the show. My legs were spread and I was easily sliding four fingers in my pussy, a first for me, but it just demonstrated how aroused I was watching Mrs. Pettyjohn suck two big black cocks. The more she got turned on, the more ghetto she talked.

"Shit motherfucker, you got some good ass dick here." My jaw dropped, that's Mrs. Pettyjohn talking like that??!! It got worse. "You need to quit holden back and work this mouth, for real!" I have to give her props, she sucked them both with skill. (Now she's got me doing it!)

The other thing she did that amazed me was deepthroating the two cocks down to their balls. You could hear how much they both liked it. I didn't think my pussy could get wetter or hotter but it got so loud as I rubbed it and sounded like Tonya's. I was seriously considering breaking into my trust fund and offering to buy the video from Cedric for a couple thousand dollars. There has never been a movie, song, book, television show that I have enjoyed as much as watching Cedric ruin not one, two or three, four but five women. Of course, I realize I had been masturbating in front of him all night. But I couldn't help myself. OK big confession. I might as well say it. Remember when I said that I only masturbated six times, they were always about black men. Jill was right, I do love black cock, I want to love it as much as Mrs. Pettyjohn. She's my hero now. I have wanted it since that first kiss and I have always fantasized what if we did more. Oh god I'm getting even more turned on. Oh my God they're about to fuck Mrs. PettyJohn! Cedric is laying on his back and she's mounting him. Oh wow, she's kissing Cedric, she's so passionate, nothing like school.

The other guy is getting behind her. Is he going to fuck her in the ass? With that big black cock? Its huge, it will tear her. Oh wait! The camera is pulling back, I can see the other dude. Oh wow he's young and cute...wait! That's Dre!

"Dre' Jackson is your cousin??" I ask excitedly.

"Yeah, you know him?" Hy hand speed just got faster. "Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, oh my God Tre'!" The cock that I've been admiring and wanting belongs to the boy I first kissed? "Mmmmmmm, Tre', yeah fuck her! I wanna watch you fuck Mrs.PettyJohn!" Cedric just watched as I sat the phone on the dash board and slid my hand up my shirt to squeeze my breast. By now Tre' had his cock deep in Mrs. Pettyjohn and she was riding Cedric hard. Tre' didn't hold back just because it was her ass and I could tell he was just as impressive with his strokes as Cedric was. "Oh Tre' you cock is so big and beautiful! Ohhhhh, oh shit! I'm, I'm...I'm cumming again, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

I was completely drained, not a bit of strength in me. Cedric watching my show asked, "Feel good?"

"Ohhhhhh, God yes, it feels great! I have never done that in my life, Two hard orgasms like that. Back to back." Half asleep and ready to pass out, I murmured. "Any more videos..."

"Well, no but there is about to be one." Cedric answered and with only one eye open I saw him take his phone and set it on record. He then positioned it in the corner in front of him and adjusted the zoom to get a good shot of his lap. He then turned on the light in the cabin. In two seconds, he pulled his warm up pants off. His cock shot straight up, I did too. However tired and spent I was I suddenly came alive. All night looking at his cock in the videos was impressive, incredible but it doesn't compare to seeing it in person a few feet from you.

"You wanna...do a...video with... me?" I was trembling. My eyes glued to his cock, which he began to slowly stroke.

He leaned a bit at an angle, a good one for the camera and said, "You wanna do a video?" I froze, I didn't move an inch, so many things raced through my head. I couldn't blink, I couldn't more.

"Are you going to show it to anyone?"

Cedric just smiled and said, "Now what do you think?" Without missing a beat, I leaned over to him and was face to face with this extraordinary cock. So long and thick and a beautiful color. I looked up at Cedric and said, "Jill was right, I do love black cock and yours is a beautiful black cock. I opened my jaw wide and took it in. I sucked it for him, I sucked it for Jill, I sucked it for any of his friends that would be watching the video and I sucked it for all the white girls who were too afraid to try a black cock but might get another chance.

I sucked it for over 45 minutes, we even went outside and filmed me sucking Cedric on my knees in front of the van with the head lights on. I would have gone out in the middle of the street and sucked his magnificent ebony tool. I loved it so much, because it was big and black. When I heard that familiar sound he makes when he is about to cum, I got excited and emotional.

In his wonderful, sensual and exciting way, he gave me the biggest load of black seed as a gift for my efforts. I thought the one Britney and Lisa received was impressive but mine was bigger and better. Like every girl, I relished the taste of his fresh semen and swallowed most of it. It was important to me that it wasn't wasted. After that I could barely stand, running on fumes of pure attraction and love for black dick, we got into the van again, took off all my clothes and fucked me for over an hour and a half. He was so inspiring by maintaining a massive erection right after the first ejaculation.

Like Tanya, I struggled with his girth and length but was determined to let him fuck my pussy as hard as he wanted to. It belonged to him. I love my friend Jill, but I love Cedric's cock too. I passed out twice from a combination of fatigue and intense orgasms, four in total that night. When Cedric shot his second orgasm it was deep in my pussy. He filled it completely with his delicious, rich black seed and I thanked him repeatedly.

Before I dropped him off and headed home, exhausted, I begged him for Tre's number. The next day I called Tre' and asked if we could get together. I told him this time I wasn't afraid of what I have always loved.