Sensual Indulgence Ch. 01

Story Info
Lovers reunite for a night of passion & fantasy.
5.6k words
4.8
17k
3
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to meet in Chicago. Our own little rendezvous. We arrive on separate planes within minutes of each other and run into each others arms. I hold you so tight and then relax just enough so that we can step back to see each other. You are beautiful! We pull each other close again and kiss ever so gently, just trying to take in the experience of being together. Your lips are so soft. Minutes pass in what seems like a few seconds. We eventually separate and begin to walk out of the airport, holding hands. I try hard no to let you see that the simplicity of your kisses have left me a little weak in the knees. You notice anyway and laugh. I laugh with you. We begin to talk... to attempt to begin to catch up on all we have missed out on by being apart. It is a futile effort. We both realize that we can eventually share the experiences that we have had while apart, but the time spent apart will always be lost. You voice is beautiful.

The limousine takes us to the hotel; certainly the nicest in Chicago. We sit in the back and hold each others hands facing each other, staring at each other, smiling at each other. We can not believe we are finally together. I softly trace the lines along the left side of your face with the backs of two fingers of my right hand. I can not take my eyes off you. I feel as though you know everything I think, everything about me, and everything I want. You slowly lean in to kiss me... more forcefully this time. My fingers trail down the delicate skin on your neck as you push me over backwards in the seat. You lay your body on top of mine and smile at me while I gaze into your eyes. You are so warm. I lift my head to you and your lips slowly part and our tongues meet. Our passion for each other is very evident even with the smallest and softest and most gentle of kisses. We continue to kiss for what must be mere minutes. Minutes that any man would give his life to experience. We reach the hotel in what seems to be record time although the time has just been lost to us because we are so involved with each other. Our baggage is sent to our room.

Once upstairs, we fall into each others arms again. I can not understand how I ever let go of you at the airport. We kiss very deeply as we begin to remove each others clothing. I turn you around facing away from me and kiss the back of your neck while unbuttoning your blouse. I gently slide my fingertips across your naked belly. So very soft. Over your shoulder, I can see how excited you have become before I ever get your blouse off. And you can feel how excited I am. I get down on my knees behind you and slowly pull the back of your blouse out of your skirt. I very slowly and even more gently lick and kiss every inch of skin that becomes exposed, beginning at the top of your skirt. Although the room is quite comfortable, you shutter several times from the feather soft contact and the anticipation.

Once the blouse is free, I stand up and put both hands under the blouse and run the tips of my fingers up your sides. You start to raise your arms but then you can not. You are ticklish. Instead, I reach over your shoulders and place my finger tips on the tops of your breasts and gently pull my hands upward, slowly pulling the blouse off of your shoulders. I place a very big wet kiss at the base of your neck, on the top of your right shoulder, and your arms draw backward as the blouse drops to the floor between us. I wrap my arms around you and place both hands on the bare skin just beneath your breasts. I pull you to me and hold you tight. I whisper in your ear, "How am I to ever let you go? You feel so good in my arms and to touch you is like nothing I have ever experiences." You turn in my embrace to face me and stare up into my eyes, smiling. We know this time is ours to share and, at least for now, we never have to let go. You run your right hand around to the back of my neck and up through my hair. You pull me to you and kiss me. You are such a caring, compassionate, passionate, and truly erotic lady.

We continue to kiss as you caress my neck and begin pulling my shirt out of my jeans with your left hand. Once free, you run your hand under my shirt gently exploring my chest, stomach, and back. With both hands, one on either side, you slowly begin to lift my shirt while sliding your hands along my sides. I am so lost in your kisses that I can only manage to squirm slightly, never taking my mouth off yours, while your soft skin brushes against mine. You continue to push the shirt upward and I can tell you want it off now. Reluctantly, I relax my hold on you and take the shirt from your hands and begin to pull it over my head. While the shirt is over my eyes, you put your tongue on my left nipple and then draw it between your lips. I gasp, shocked, not expecting you to do that and all the while finding it to be a terribly erotic sensation. I close my eyes and tilt my head back and gently place my hand on the back of your head. "Please don't stop," I whisper. You look up and continue to play with my nipple with the tip of your tongue. It is so hard. You take it between your thumb and index finger of your right hand and move your mouth to the other nipple. I begin to moan very softly. Your left hand moves to my bare stomach and you slowly caress the areas just above and below my belly button. You flatten your hand out over by belly and stop moving. The heat from your hand is so intense, your touch so tender.

You begin to push me backwards across the room, never taking your hands or mouth from my body. My eyes never open. You could be pushing me toward an open window and I would not know or care as long as you keep touching me. With one big push, you shove me backwards and I fall. Startled, I try to catch myself but land flat on my back in a huge overstuffed chair. A little dazed, I look up in time to see your smile and your half naked body as you begin to crawl on top of me. You stop at my knees, straddling my legs. You look so incredible; I can not take my eyes off you. You know what you are doing to me. You place both hands on my skin just above my waist and begin to pull them back toward you. Then you stop and look into my eyes and smile so provocatively. Instead, you run both hands up and over my stomach and chest and then draw them down my sides. When you get to my waist, you continue to hold onto my sides as you lean over and place your right cheek against the soft flesh of my belly. Your face is so soft and warm. Your hair feels quite erotic as it brushes against your hand and my side. You begin to lick and kiss your way across my belly as I run my fingers through your hair. I want so badly to be able to reach the rest of you. You are driving me crazy!

You continue to crawl up my body and kiss your way up across my chest and nipples. Your breasts brush against my belly as you move higher. Oh what a feeling! I reach in to touch your left breast. With your left hand, you take my hand away from you. Confused, I look up I time to see lift your head and lean forward to kiss me deeply and very passionately. Straddling my hips now, you take my hand that was on your breast and raise it above my head and hold it down on the chair. With your right hand you bring my left arm up to the same position. You continue to pin my arms down and kiss me while your breasts and torso lay against me. I'm in heaven! Slowly you lift your bare breasts off me and place both my wrists together so that you can hold them with one hand. Your breasts are incredible! You hold my wrists with your left hand and with your right, trace around the outside of my ear, down my neck, across my left nipple, past my belly button and pause at the top of my jeans. I can hardly control myself... the anticipation is almost more than I can take.

You turn your hand over and slowly slide four fingers under the waistband of the jeans. You stop long enough for your thumb to be able to undo the top button. I struggle a little, desperate to get my hands on you, but you hold me tight. You are in total control. You continue to ease your hand past the buttons. You lean over again and whisper in my ear, "If you want me to continue, you have to close your eyes and KEEP them closed." Bondage is one thing, but this is sheer torture! Reluctantly, I agree. Slowly you relax you grip on my wrists. As soon as I am free, I reach out for you but you are already gone. I continue to hold my eyes shut. It takes great effort, but I do not want to spoil your plans. As I lay back I hear you unzip your skirt, and then it hits the floor. You giggle (it had to be the look on my face). I feel you begin to crawl back onto the chair. "Keep them closed," you remind me in a very seductive voice.

You make your way up to where you are sitting on my chest. I can tell that you are still wearing panties. I place my hands on your waist. You are so seductive! You must have leaned over slightly because one of your nipples found its way to my lips. It is no wonder I could see it through your blouse earlier. It is very hard and erect. You seem almost as excited as I am. I take it into my mouth, ever so gently, and find your right breast with my left hand. Only now do I realize that it is your left that I have in my mouth. I move my left hand up the underside of your breast and your nipple slides between my middle and fourth fingers. Oh, how I want to see you. I feel your hand on the back of my head drawing me even closer and my mouth tighter against your breast. You taste incredible. Your other hand finds its way to the top of your right breast. It is as if you want to feel, in more than one way, what I am doing to your breast with my hand.

I continue to suck on your nipple gently at times and drawing you very deep into my mouth at others. You flinch as if a flicker of pain has shot through your body, but you only pull me in tighter. I let go of your right breast and move my hand below my chin, under your left. I very slowly let go of you with my mouth, lightly kissing and drawing your nipple back in only as far as my teeth. Your nipple is wet and must be very red from being in my mouth. I push your breast up and move my mouth to your chest just under the breast. I lay the entire width of my tongue on you and move upward until I get to where your breast begins. I lick around the base of your breast and then pull the flesh at the very bottom into my mouth. You take a sudden deep breath as I leave a mark where no one but you and I will ever know or be able to see. I replace my left hand with my right from your waist and move my left back to your right breast, only to find your hand already there. You've been playing with your own breast since I removed my hand earlier. The thought excites me immensely.

I beg for you to let me open my eyes. You lean over to where there is a breast next to both of my cheeks and whisper, "Only if I can stay on top," and then you run your tongue down the outside of my ear. I tingle all over with excitement and anticipation. You could be anywhere you want as far as I am concerned. I slowly open my eyes. You must have turned down the lights when you took off the skirt earlier. The room is still very well lit. The windows face north and the sun, beginning to set in the west, still provides ample light by which to see your extraordinary body. You just sit there with the most incredible smile on your face. You seem very pleased with yourself, and you damn well should. I reach up with both hands and run the backs of them lightly across your nipples. You close your eyes and take a deep breath. I reach up with my right hand and brush your cheek. You quickly replace my hand with yours and begin stroking and messaging you left breast. What an incredible sight. A beautiful lady who is far from shy when it comes to giving and receiving pleasure.

In my excitement, I forget what I am doing with your cheek and you quickly pull my index finger into your mouth. Oh you are so good. In and out, in and out, very slowly but with extreme pressure. Such control. We both know what you are thinking, and what you are doing to me. I let go of your right breast, and again it is quickly replaced with your other hand. I wrap my left arm around to your back and watch you as you kneed your breasts and pinch your nipples and enjoy yourself. I watch as you continue to suck on my finger like it was the most pleasurable experience you have ever had. Your eyes are still closed and I expect you to cum any minute as much as you seem to be enjoying yourself. You eventually release my finger.

I reach around you, now with both hands and pull you down on top of me. We laugh together and kiss passionately for what seems a lifetime. While you lay on me I run my fingers along your back and down through the small of your back to your panties. I gently tug upward on them and you just giggle and occasionally let out a small faint gasp. I try to reach farther but I can not. You move just enough to keep me from getting a hold of that cute little ass. You continue to giggle. You are so beautiful when you are happy! And you certainly seem to be. Once again you slide your hand across my tummy and into my jeans. This time you do not even stop or hesitate. I feel you wrapping your fingers around me. Oh how much I want you.

You rise up to your knees and step off the end of the chair. Very pretty lacy white panties cut quite high on the sides and little more than triangles on the front and back. I can see the outline of your labia through them. I wonder if they are always swollen like that or just because of how excited you have been so far today. You begin to pull my jeans off by pulling on the legs. Apparently they are too tight for you to get off that way so you crawl back on the overstuffed chair... this time facing away from me. Again, you sit on my chest. You grab the jeans at my hips and begin to push them off of me. As you push, your ass comes off my chest and gives me an incredible view. As you slide the jeans down my legs your breasts caress the sides of my erect cock. I can not imagine it ever being better than this, but somehow I know it is going to be.

I reach up and put my hands on the bottom of your ass cheeks. It just got better! You push yourself back against my hands and again your breasts brush against me. I hold my breath. I grab your waist and pull you back to sitting and then on over so that you are laying on me. I reach around and grab your breasts and take your left ear lobe between my lips. I run my left hand down your beautiful naked body and under the white lace. You reach down and put your hand on mine and guide me on down so that my fingers brush the top of your labia. You are very swollen! I kick off my jeans as I spread your soft lips apart. You begin to breath more shallow and quickly. I can feel your heartbeat pounding against my chest. You are very wet. Oh how long we have waited for this.

I whisper, "Why not take these off," expecting that you would get up to slip out of your panties, or allow me to take them off for you. Instead, you take my right hand off your breast and wrap it around your chest. Then you draw your legs up to your chest, with my hand between your legs the whole time, and you reach down and remove your panties. Once off, you spread your legs slightly and my finger easily slips between your swollen lips, and onto your clitoris. You immediately melt in my arms and allow your legs to part even more. I move my right hand back to your right breast but as usual your hand is already there. You take my right hand and place it under yours and sometimes I control what attention your breast get and sometimes you set the stage. Either way, we are never in each others way, we are completely sharing the experience without any thought of self or personal gain. There is no need for such thoughts since the entire experience is beyond anything we have ever experienced... to this point.

I trace small circles around the perimeter of your clitoris, sometimes so soft it almost tickles you and sometimes with a pressure that makes you moan loudly. I enjoy giving you pleasure more than you will ever know! By now you are so relaxed and tense at the same time. I rub three fingers down between your legs. You are so wet and open, my middle finger slips inside you easily. You gasp and moan. The palm of my hand still rubs against our clitoris. You begin moving against my hand. You are controlling it all... how deep my finger penetrates you, how much pressure I place against your clit, and at what pace it all happens. You go very slowly at first. I run my tongue up the back of your neck. You rotate your hips so that my finger goes in as deep as possible... over and over and over. Your eyes are closed and your bottom lip quivers each time that my hand presses against your clit. The heat coming from your body is so intense.

You quicken your pace and again I swear you will cum any second. Your moans get louder and I begin to wonder if we are the only ones aware of what is going on. Again I whisper, "Would it feel any better of I flicked my tongue across your clit and wrapped my lips around it?" Immediately you start screaming and wiggling around on top of me. It is all I can do to stay inside you and keep my palm against your clitoris. You cum so hard I am afraid you will run out of air before it is all over. You lay on top of me shaking from the experience. I hold you tight with my right arm and you let out one final deep moan as I slowly remove my hand from between your legs. I wrap both arms around you and lean up to whisper, "Did I say something wrong?" You turn your head to look into my eyes. You see the evil grin on my face and we both begin laughing. Apparently you enjoyed what I said very much.

You roll over on top of me and lay against me. There is no way that there could be more skin to skin contact between us. Your entire body is drenched. You feel so good lying on top of me. We hold each other tight and you gently kiss and lick your way up to my right ear. You softly breathe into my ear as you rub your nose along the outside. I reach down and cup your ass cheeks with my hands. Your entire body is incredible... so soft, so sexy, so warm and so wet. How I have gotten to this point without cumming myself, I will never know. You continue to breathe into my ear, but you replace your nose with your tongue. You sure seem to have lots of energy. I begin to moan softly. Your breath is driving me crazy.

You giggle at my reaction as you draw your knees up under you, straddling my tummy. You wrap your left hand around the base of my neck and begin kissing your way back down the left side of my neck. You continue to work your way down my body; first kissing across my shoulder and then down my left side. As you move, you continue to hold my neck and crawl down so that my cock is pressing against the crack of your ass. Your lips tickle my side as you gently lick and kiss the soft flesh. You lift your head and move to me. You pull my head up to meet your mouth. We kiss passionately as you raise your hips over my cock. I can feel the heat from you on my cock as you lower yourself down toward me. The tip of my cock parts your lips as I close my eyes and turn my head to the side.

You stop before I enter you, and you rock back and forth moving me up and down between your labia. Your body jerks each time the tip of me touches your clitoris. Your facial expression alternates from intense pleasure to one of excited disbelief as you see how your touch is affecting me. You are such a good tease! I feel your nipples brush across my chest as you continue to torture me. I reach up and run my fingers over your skin just below your belly button. Without intending to, my touch tickles you and you straighten up in an attempt to avoid my fingers. As you straighten up, my cock begins to enter you. We both draw in a deep breath and with a look of both shock and surprise; you lower yourself down onto me. Once you are completely wrapped around me, and I completely inside you, you sit there with a look that can only be described as pure lust.

12