Sensual Indulgence Ch. 06

Story Info
She spreads her legs in the limo.
2.5k words
4.69
17.6k
00

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chauffeur opens the door on the passenger side and I follow you into the rear of the limousine. This time you choose to face the front of the limo. I sit down next to you on the leather bench seat. The door is closed behind us and the driver returns to her seat. The window between us and the front compartment drops once again and I tell the driver that we wish to go to the Chicago Theatre for the 9 o'clock performance.

"Very well," she responds and as the glass partition rises, the limousine pulls away from the restaurant.

We have a fifteen minute ride back toward the hotel to get to the theatre. Indirect lighting provides a very soft glow throughout the compartment. I turn my body towards you until my left knee brushes against your right thigh. You raise your legs and turn to me, placing the backs of your thighs across the tops of mine. We hold each other and stare into each others eyes. It is so nice to be able to see your eyes again. With my left hand I slide the strap of your dress off your right shoulder. I lower my lips to your bare shoulder, and softly kiss my way across the top of your shoulder towards your neck. You slip your right arm out of the strap and rest your right hand lightly against the base of my neck. You place your left on the back of my head. I place my left hand in the small of your back and my right on your tummy. Minutes pass as I continue to gently place kisses across your shoulder and breathe in the scent of your skin. You smell so good. As my lips touch the base of your neck, you tilt your head backward and close your eyes. I move my left hand up across the back of your dress and lay my hand flat against your back, between your shoulder blades. Your skin is very warm. My right hand slides up and across the front of your dress. Your nipple is very apparent as my hand moves over your left breast. As I continue to press my lips against your neck, I run the pads of my index and third fingers of my right hand from the top of your dress to your left shoulder. Once on your shoulder, I use the same fingers to gently slip the strap off. Still with your head back and your eyes closed, you lower your left hand from my head and slip your arm through the strap. Your dress falls off your upper body and bunches at your waist.

Wanting to see you again but not wanting to take my mouth from your body, I begin to explore you with the fingertips of my right hand. You begin to breathe more heavily as my fingers slide off your shoulder and across your upper chest. I continue tracing every inch of your body as my hand moves across your chest, above the swell of your breasts. As my mouth moves up to within an inch of your right ear, you pull back and turn your head to touch your lips to mine. I close my eyes, and we kiss softly, not even bothering to use our tongues. You seem to enjoy my hands on you and also appear completely submissive to my touch. We continue the gentle exploration of each others lips as my hand drifts down across the top of your right breast. The material of your lingerie ends just above your erect nipple. As I run my fingers farther down your torso, I try to imagine what you must have on. Your kisses are so delicate and sweet that I have a very difficult time concentrating on the mental picture of your attire.

The feel of the material is not nearly as soft as that of your dress. I follow the outline of your body to where your dress lays and find that whatever it is you are wearing extends down to within an inch of your belly button. I run my hand along the bottom of the article with my first and middle fingers sliding on the material and my last two fingers caressing the naked flesh of your tummy. There are garters attached in the front and sides and again I suspect there is also a set in back. I run my hand across your tummy, back and forth and you gently part my lips with your tongue as if asking for permission. After caressing the skin between your garters, I slowly move my right hand back up the center of your torso to the top of the material. It does not feel as though there are any snaps or clasps or ties along the front, so I assume that the piece of lingerie must open and close from the back. The item is obviously strapless. I move my right hand again, this time to cradle your right breast. My left hand moves slowly down your back until it reaches the top of the material. The item is cut very low in the back, having only a two inch wide band that sits above your lower back. Further probing seems to indicate that there indeed is a clasp in the back and two garters, one over each of your ass cheeks.

Our tongues explore each other. Noting hard or fast, just a very tame expression of what we feel for each other. I continue holding you and fondling your breast as you lay your left hand in my lap. You notice that I am already hard as you unzip my slacks. Once inside, you softly run your index finger and thumb up either side of my cock. The silky material of my thong makes it feel almost as if you are trying to tickle me as you slowly move up the length of my shaft. Your fingers feel so warm and good against me. As you reach the top of the material, you realize that the tip of my cock is protruding out from below the waistline of the thong. Your fingers continue up to the end and you lightly smear the drop of pre-cum around on the head of my cock. You are driving me insane.

I break my contact with your mouth and concentrate on how your hand feels against me. I drop my head and for the first time get a glimpse of all that you are wearing beneath the dress. Looking down between your breasts, I can see that the tops of your aureoles are exposed by the lingerie. All aspects of your outfit tonight are incredibly erotic. The bustier sees to be held down by your breasts as much or more than it is holding your breasts in place. Your nipples are very firm and easily stand out through the material. Determined not to let you take control of this situation, I gently push you backwards in the seat with my right hand. You seem to understand and lay back as you withdraw your hand from my slacks. As your bare back hits the seat, you raise the index finger and thumb of your left hand to your mouth and greedily suck them into your mouth.

"I can't wait to lick the rest of that off of you," you say in your most seductive of voices. Determined not to lose composure and let you know that once again, you have taken control, I smile and move out from under your legs. I take your left foot and place it on the floor and then I take your right ankle and place it over the back of the seat. Once your legs are spread wide in front of me, I get down on my knees and place my arms under your legs and place my hands flat on the sides of your ass. Your body is incredible. Your legs are so perfect. And you seem so willing to do anything for the sake of pleasure; mine and yours.

Your labia is swollen from all the attention, and this position parts your lips just enough so that your clitoris is visible. You are visibly excited by the attention I am giving you and the look of awe and amazement that must constantly be on my face. While staring into your eyes, I slowly drop my head toward your labia. Before I can lay my tongue on you, your breasts protrude into my vision and make it impossible to maintain eye contact. I can feel your body tense as my warm breath spills over your pussy and clitoris. I smile and slowly reach out with the tip of my tongue and barely touch the very end of your little nub. Simultaneously, I dig my fingernails into your ass cheeks. You gasp loudly, and I withdraw my tongue and smile again. I pull farther away and begin kissing and flicking my tongue on your left inner thigh just above the top of your stocking. Slowly, I work my way up your thigh until I am licking the area between your leg and labia. With your right hand you reach down and grab your right knee. You pull your right leg up toward your chest until your foot appears from over the top of the seat. Slowly you relax your grip on your knee and your three inch heel digs into the top of the seat. What an incredible sight!

You continue holding your right knee, pressing it slightly more toward the rear of the limo than it would have been in a relaxed position. Your left hand moves to your left thigh, between my cheek and your stocking, and presses it slightly outward as well. I glance at the floor and see that the heel of your left shoe is firmly planted into the carpet and that the heel I the only part that is bearing any weight. With my tongue, I concentrate on gently licking and tickling the area next to your pussy. I can taste where I fondled you earlier and spread around your juices. You taste so sweet and good. I place one last big, wet kiss next to your pussy and again, raise my head over your clitoris. I look up to see that your head is thrown back and I would guess that your eyes are tightly closed. You pull back more on your legs and tense your body in anticipation. With a large smile on my face, I breathe warm air across your inviting and obviously wet pussy and continue moving to my left before I press my lips into the flesh in the opposite side. You moan from a combination of pleasure and frustration. You gradually rotate your hips until your ass is off of the seat. I know you are trying to entice me to place my mouth on the soft, naked, recently shaven skin between your legs. I continue to soothe your skin with my tongue and somehow manage to resist taking you between my lips. I enjoy watching you squirm and listening to you moan as I proceed down your right inner thigh, brushing my lips across every square inch of skin between your labia and the top of your stockings.

I remove my hands from the sides of your ass as I again move up between your legs. With both hands, I begin to softly caress the backs of your thighs. My fingertips tickle you as they glide across the silky material of your stockings and then onto the bare skin of your upper thighs. Since your feet are solidly planted, your attempts to avoid being tickled results in more movement from your hips and tummy. As you thrust you hips upward to avoid my touch, my tongue presses firmly between your open labia. You gasp, but the tickling makes it impossible for you to hold yourself against my mouth. It is as if you truly can not control your lower body. You alternate between giggles and gasps as I continue to fondle the back of your thighs and meet you clit with my tongue when you push up against my mouth. You attempt to plead with me to stop tickling you but the meaning of your words and gesture are lost in your laughter and pleasure. I continue to tease you with my tongue for the brief periods of time that your body allows contact between us.

This goes on for what seems several minutes, until the limousine pulls to a stop. I stop rubbing your gorgeous legs and you realize that we must be at the theatre. You groan in disappointment and your chest rises and falls in sync with your heavy breathing. You look down across your breasts and into my eyes, smile and then let your head and hips fall back to the seat. I remove your right heel from the seat and lower your right leg across my lap. I hold both of my hands up over your body in an offer to help you sit up. You take my hands and pull yourself to a sitting position.

I zip up my slacks and as you begin to pull up your dress I say, "If you would have just held still, I think you would have enjoyed that." You freeze in the middle of pulling the right strap over your shoulder and gaze up at me with your mouth hanging open. "I am really going to enjoy doing that more later," I tell you through a huge smile, "but you really are going to have to not move around nearly as much."

Still seemingly unable to find the words to respond, you slip the thin straps of your dress onto both shoulders just as the privacy window begins to descend. The chauffeur smiles into the rear view mirror and tells us that we have indeed arrived at the theatre.

"You drive too fast," you playfully shout at the chauffeur, all the while glaring at me with an evil little grin on your face. The driver looks at me inquisitively, and I just smile. She raises the glass again. As you finish adjusting your stockings and garters, you tell me, "I'm really going to enjoy you doing that more to me later. I promise I won't move any more than you make me. It makes me so excited to think of you licking me there and tasting me. It makes me feel so good! Promise me that you will touch me there with your tongue again tonight." I get so turned on hearing you talk like this.

"I promise," I tell you. "You can count on it." The door to the limousine opens and we quickly exit into the night air. I tip the driver again and as we walk to the doors of the theatre, I wonder what it must feel like to have the night air against the bare exposed skin between your legs.

Continued...