Sensual Indulgence Ch. 08

Story Info
They walk back to the hotel.
770 words
4.67
9.1k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we push through the doors and into the night air, the limousine pulls up to meet us.

"Wait here. I'll be right back," you tell me. You walk over to the passenger door of the limousine. The window descends and you lean through the opening. I pull the remote from my pocket and very slowly rotate the dial about seventy five percent of the way to the right. As soon as you feel the vibrations beneath your belly, you twist your ankles so that your heels are out and your toes are pointed inward. This allows your thighs to be pressed together as much as possible from your knees to beneath the hem of your dress. I wonder what you are the chauffeur are discussing. I further wonder if you were able or cared to try to hide the sensations from the chauffeur. I am also curious if she is getting a beautiful view down the top of your dress.

As you emerge from the limousine, I turn the dial back to off. You return to where I am standing and face me. You place your left hand on my right shoulder and stand up on your toes and whisper in my left ear.

"That caught me off guard. That was very nice." With your right hand you open my jacket and run your hand across my chest. "Why don't we just walk back to the hotel? It is only about four blocks." There is no need to try and convince me. I am definitely up for walking with you, out in the warm night air, for all the world to see. I am surprised that you care to walk so far in your heels, but you do it with such grace and apparent lack of effort. You continue, "We could take the limousine but I thought walking might be nice and it would give us each more of a break. I don't know about you, but I plan on wearing you out tonight."

I respond with a smile, "Walking sounds great!" We slowly walk down the well lit street, arm in arm again. "What did you have to say to the chauffeur?" I ask.

You giggle and say, "I just wanted to let her know that we would probably not need her services for the rest of the evening. I also wanted to let her know how much we appreciated her composure and personality this evening." You giggle and continue, "She wanted to give us her personal pone number. She said she would love to get to know us better. She said she would settle for being or chauffeur or audience anytime as well." You giggle even more.

"Why do you keep giggling?" I ask.

"Well," you start, "when we were coming out of the theatre I pulled my g-string out of your jacket pocket and when she wasn't looking I laid it on the passenger's seat. It was too dark for her to see anything. I bet she is surprised when she finds it." From the chauffeur's earlier reactions, I would think that it doesn't only surprise her. I bet it excites her as well. You continue, "I told her that I didn't think we were interested tonight. She could probably watch, which I'm sure she would enjoy, but I just want tonight to be all us. I hope you don't mind that I didn't invite her back to the hotel." I assure you that tonight should certainly be us and only us. I have no desire or energy to be with anyone but you, although the thought of seeing you with another woman is certainly appealing and exciting.

We continue down the street toward the hotel. "That was really mean you know?" I say with a grin on my face. "That poor chauffeur. Can you imagine what her reaction is going to be when she finds that?" This time we giggle and laugh together, both a little surprised and excited about how bold you had been and about the offer the chauffeur had given you. As we approach the hotel, we are just happy and thankful to have the time to spend together. As we push through the front doors of the hotel, we both notice a streak of lightning far off in the west. It is about 11:30 p.m. We cross the lobby and enter the elevator. As the doors close, I wrap my arms around you and pull you tight against my chest. We ride silently, in each others embrace, for the two minutes it takes to get to the top floor.

Continued...