Sensual Indulgence Ch. 10

Story Info
An erotic massage completes the evening.
3k words
4.8
10.8k
00

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cross the room and lie you down diagonally on the bed. At the foot of the bed, next to the champagne bottle, I turn a lamp on to its lowest setting. The rose petals that cover the comforter leave faint crimson prints on you where they contact your wet skin. In your mixed state of relaxation and exhaustion, you seem at complete peace lying naked on top of the bed. I leave you momentarily to get some towels from the bathroom. As I return, I dry myself off. You continue to lay on your back with your legs together and your arms extended as far above your head as possible.

The shadows from the dim light play across your body and cast a distorted silhouette on the comforter toward the headboard. The reflection in the mirrors above the bed is a much truer representation of your beauty. As I look up at you in the mirror, your gaze locks on me and you slowly bend your right knee and slide your right leg up against your left. Then equally as slowly you lower your right leg back to the bed and slide your left leg up the side of your right. It must feel nice, possible erotic, to have your rain soaked inner thighs rubbing against each other. Your breasts are stretched slightly toward your shoulders due to your arms being extended above your head. Your nipples are still hard from the wet and cool conditions.

You close your eyes and continue to rub your legs back and forth. With a slight smile and your arms extended above your head, you cross your arms at the wrists and say, "Sometime you will have to tie me up in this position and do with me what you will. Can you imagine my hands up here tied to the headboard? How is your imagination?" As you speak of the fantasy, you slowly draw both of your feet up so that they are flat against the bed next to your ass. You spread your legs apart at the knees as you lift your ass a few inches off the comforter. You continue, "That probably is not something that you care to do is it? You probably do not care to have complete control over our pleasure or what you can do to me or the pleasure that I receive from you, do you? You probably do not have the desire to do absolutely anything to me... for me... or with me that is completely out of my power. You probably do not want to have me tied to the bed, or standing for that matter, completely naked or dressed any way that you might choose, and at the same time be open to your every desire. I should not have even brought it up," you conclude with an evil grin across your face that indicates complete satisfaction in yourself. A slight giggle even escapes through your lips although you fight to hold it back.

Without saying a word, I move around to the side of the bed opposite from the bathroom and sit down so that I am looking up between your knees to where your eyes are closed and your smile remains constant. I reach out and wrap my left hand around the heel of your left foot and slowly pull it toward me. With your leg fully extended again, I lay your foot in my lap on top of a plush burgundy towel. With a second towel, I take great care to insure that I dry every inch of skin on your foot before moving up your bare leg to your knee. I then lay the towel aside on the bed and begin a deep and deliberate message starting with the bottom of your foot. I concentrate on this area for several minutes before working my way over the sides of your foot and around to your calf.

At this point I raise your left knee off the bed, placing it into a ninety degree angle and I move farther up on the bed so that I am sitting between your legs. With your left leg raised, I work my fingers and the palm of my hand deep into the muscles of your calf. You moan your approval through parted lips. The sound that comes from you, although similar, is far from the expressions associated with the passion and more sexual stimulation that we shared earlier. I continue to work out any potential tension and tightness in your calf. I divert my gaze momentarily to your face and notice that your eyes are still closed but that there is no identifiable smile on your face anymore. However, it is obvious from your breathing and your body language that you are very comfortable and welcoming regarding the placement and actions of my hands.

After I have thoroughly messaged and caressed your calf, I take the towel and dry the upper portions of your left leg. I take extra care to avoid any contact with your labia. Again I move closer to you, between your legs and turn so that I am directly facing you. I place one hand under your left foot and the other on the back of you calf and raise your leg so that your ankle rests on my right shoulder. This position allows the perfect direct access to message the back of your leg. I spend a minimum of five minutes working on the area between your ass and your knee. I tend to lose track of how long I have been working on your muscles because I am in a daze over how magnificent your body is. Once I am done with this area, I gently lower your left leg back to the comforter and reverse the entire process on your right leg, starting with the thigh and upper leg. Once both legs are completely done and totally relaxed, I position them so that they are fully extended and your feet are three feet apart.

At this point I reposition myself again so that my legs are underneath my body and I am sitting on my ankles. Again, I am facing you and my knees are close enough to your labia to feel the warmth radiating from your skin. With the towel I dry the front and side of our hips again being very careful to avoid touching the full lips of your labia that are still soaked from the rain. Simultaneously, I begin to message each of your thighs beginning at the knees. You unconsciously roll your knees slightly to the outside to allow me easier access and more contact with your inner thighs as my hands move up between your legs. I focus the attention on the area immediately surrounding your labia without touching you there. Your moans and breathing are evidence that you enjoy the attention.

I continue stroking and caressing your bare flesh until I detect a bit of impatience in your tone. With that I direct my touch to the area between your pussy and your hips and gradually work out and down the sides of your hips. I recognize that this is not what you probably prefer as a response to your growing state of arousal. However, within moments you seem to be fully relaxed and at ease once again. From your hips, I move downward and press my knuckles firmly into the exposed sides of your ass. Using small circular movements, I drag them repeatedly across your ass and down the outside of your legs to your knees and back up to your hips. After several minute of this I place my fingertips against the inside of your legs and slowly slide them up so that they are almost touching your lips and then allow them to glide across your flesh back to your knees.

I repeat this several times until your knees begin to jerk each time the ends of my fingers approach your bare pussy. When my fingers reach your knees the last time, I place my palms on top of your knees and press them into the bed. I lean over and exhale my warm breath across your naked, wet, shaved labia. You gasp and immediately lower your arms from above your head. You prop yourself up on your elbows and look into my eyes. Your breathing has turned very shallow in seconds. I rise up to my former position and then lean over and place a hand on top of either of yours.

I lean in and place my lips against your left ear lobe and say, "It seems as though you have been enjoying yourself. I assure you that I am not trying to torture you... much. I want you to lie back and luxuriate in my touch. Surely you are as exhausted as I am. I want to make it so that you can relax and take pleasure in what I am doing to you. I want you to delight in having my hands on you half as much as I enjoy touching you. Just lay back and take it all in. Everything I do will be pleasurable and meant to relax and sooth your body and mind. You can trust me." I pull back just enough to place a gentle kiss on your lips.

You catch my gaze and whisper, "Please do not stop touching me. Your hands feel so good on my body. I want them all over me. I want you to touch me everywhere and do everything to me. Promise me that you will." I smile and again kiss you full on the lips. Your tongue pushes between my lips and into my mouth where we lick and fondle each other.

"Consider it done," I tell you when we finally break contact between our mouths. With that, I release your hands and you again lay back. You take a breast into each hand and roll your nipples between your thumb and third fingers before stretching your arms straight above your head again.

You close your eyes and wait for me to continue. I sit back on my ankles and pick up the towel once again and lay it out flat across your tummy. The towel covers the area from just above where your public hairline used to be too just below your breasts. Similarly, I make great effort to avoid actual contact with any portion of your breasts with either the towel or my body. With firm but slow strokes, I run my hand across the surface of the towel, effectively drying off the area of your body between your hips and your breasts. Leaving the towel in place, I lean over and place my lips against the towel and breathe warm air through the towel and onto your skin. I repeat this for several minutes in different locations on the towel while I stroke the sides and front of your hips with my hands.

Once your torso is warm from my breath, I slide my hands under the towel and begin to message your belly, sides, and the area beneath your breasts. Slowly the towel is discarded and the warmth that you had experienced from my mouth is replaced by the gentle but firm strokes of my palms and finger tips as they move across your exposed skin. As I draw my hands down across your torso, your breasts become even longer from top to bottom and more narrow from side to side as my pull stretches them even more than having your arms extended above your head. It is erotic watching your breasts take on different shapes as I continue to run my hands over your gorgeous body.

Other than an occasional moan from you, you seem completely relaxed. Everything seems extremely natural to me and I hope it does to you as well. I wonder if my hands are actually pushing your body and mind toward sleep. I know I will never sleep better than when you are as near to me physically and emotionally as we have grown to be. I ease myself backwards off of the comforter and walk around the bed so that I am standing above your head. Again, I look up into the mirror and marvel at how beautiful and perfect you are. I reach down and reposition your arms so that they are laying on the comforter straight out from your body. I crawl up onto the bed and again assume a kneeling position, this time directly above your head. I reach over your body with both hands and place my palms, fingers pointed inward, on your chest just below your breasts. With a soft touch that almost tickles your skin I slide my hands around the base of your breasts. As my hands glide upward along your sides, my thumbs press your breasts together. They fall back to their original position once my hands continue past your breasts.

I grab the towel from the bed near your waist and finish drying the exposed parts of your body, while continuing to exclude your breasts and labia. Once the rain water has been removed from your arms, neck, face, and upper chest, I toss the towel aside and lay the fingers of my hands back along your sides with my thumbs on top of your chest where the tops of your breasts begin. I press my thumbs deep into the muscles that generally support your breasts and work out all the tension that is present. I message the entire area from your breasts to your neck with my thumbs and then repeat the action using the palms of my hands to provide more friction and a greater area of skin to skin contact. This movement causes your breasts to sway slightly as my hands work their way over the area.

From your chest, my hands move around to the base of your neck and message your shoulder muscles as well as those that extend up the back of your neck. I continue upward and run the pads of my fingertips over every portion of your scalp and around to caress each tiny muscle in your face. My thumbs press firmly into your temples while tracing out circles that tend to relieve all sources of anxiety and stress from your body. As I caress your face, I take great pleasure at being in the presence of such a wonderfully erotic and utterly perfect woman. Gazing at your nakedness as my fingers continue to touch you is more gratifying than anything I have ever experienced prior to knowing you. My thumbs gradually move down the sides of your face and the contact becomes softer and softer until I am no longer in physical contact with your body. Over the past thirty minutes, it appears that I have succeeded in transforming you from a woman capable of enjoying the most exquisite forms of sensual indulgence, to the most calm and tranquil vision that I have ever witnessed. The only indication that you are still among the living is your breathing and the corresponding slow subtle repetitiveness of the rise and fall of your breasts.

Again, I ease myself away from you and off of the bed. I retrace my previous steps and stand at your feet and stare at your beauty. Very carefully and quietly, I crawl onto the bed and position my lips against your naked skin immediately above your labia. You stay silent and submissive. Most of the rainwater that I had left on your breasts and between your legs has evaporated due to the heat that your body continues to produce. However, small beads of water continue to cling to your skin in these areas. I move farther down and place my tongue against your pussy. As I slowly and softly draw the droplets of water off of your skin and into my mouth, your breathing increases slightly in depth and frequency. Your body remains motionless.

The soft light from the lamp at the foot of the bed is sufficient to allow me to detect the slow stiffening of your nipples as my tongue continues to caress the bare puffy flesh of your pussy. Once all the water is removed from your labia, I adjust my position by putting my knees together and moving them up between your legs so that they are practically touching your inner thighs. From this sitting position I lean over and place my hands against the comforter near your elbows and gently suck your left nipple between my lips. A barely audible moan escapes from you. I remove all the water from your left breast with my tongue before repeating the actions on your right. Your nipples are very firm against my tongue.

When all the water is gone, and me still on my knees, I move down your belly and lay my right cheek against your warm exposed belly. I lay my forearms against the sides of your hips and place my hands alongside your waist. You reach down with both hands and stroke my head and hold me against your body.

In the softest of voices I hear you say, "That was so nice. I love you so much. I want to share tomorrow with you. And the next day. And the one after that. And every day until the end of time."

With that I crawl up next to you and you roll over onto your left side and place your right hand against my upper chest. You pull yourself to me and kiss me softly on the lips before laying your head down against my chest just below my right shoulder. I place my arms around you and you bend your right leg at the knee and slide it across the upper portion of my right leg. Your body is very warm against mine. Your tummy rests against my right hip and your left breast presses into my right side. Your right breast lies against my bare chest. Nothing in the whole world could be as perfect as you and I. Being at complete peace, we quickly fade into sleep.