Sensual Italian

Story Info
Eroticism in unusual circumstances.
1.6k words
4.36
28k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her long slender fingers delicately hold its length and girth in her hands. She marvels at the smooth texture of its skin that lies taut over its rigid flesh. How the heft of this large specimen feels unbelievable in her hands as she firmly closes her grip around it. She sensually wets her painted lips while holding it high. Studying nature's beautiful handiwork in anticipation of how it will taste when she's finished. Others have come and gone but this one looks especially inviting as she sets it down and begins.....

"First you will slice your yellow squash into ½ inch pieces." Giada exclaims.

Her breasts swaying erotically as her arm moves the knife back and forth through the unyielding vegetable. Her fingers firmly gripping the phallic shape its obscene length protruding from each end of her hand.

She adds the slices to the hot pan containing the simmering oil and spattering garlic. Vegetable juices clinging to her fingers as she reaches for a spoon to stir with. She shakes the pan again causing her body to gyrate along, her breasts undulating as if she is braless. Their nipples begin to react to the ensuing friction as her silk blouse run over them back and forth with each flip of the pan's cooking contents. Her eyes widen as the delicious concoction flips up high and back down and then another. Is she reacting to the food or to the tiny jolts of ecstasy shooting through her breasts.

She places the pan back on the burner and smells the aroma, her eyes rolling to the back of her head and moaning long and deep in an almost orgasmic tone. It's as if the food is making love to her through her olfactory senses, without touching her, filling her head with erotic sensations and sending them throughout her body.

She assembles some other accompaniments to her meal spreading out the soft, bright greenery to dress up her presentation on her serving platter.

She moves back to the stove as she turns revealing a perfect profile and we are treated to her excited breasts fully displaying distended nipples screaming for release. You'd swear she twitched as she reaches for a spoon brushing one of them against a container, so stiff it catches the lip and momentarily lifts it up.

She leans over the pot of steaming pasta plucking a long, wet noodle from inside. She holds it loosely draped over her fingertips.

Her eyes widen with excitement as she hunches forward and says "Let's see if the pasta is ready yet."

Her warm, wet, pink tongue pushes through her closed lips and moistens them as she readies herself to blow on the hot noodle. Her soft, painted lips purse together into an erotic "O" as she expels the cool air and then lifts the noodle above her head. She slowly tilts back her head like a model at a photo shoot, opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue.

Her tongue is long and thin almost disproportionate to her tiny mouth. It is formed in a "U" shape ready to catch whatever will be laid upon it. Her eyes close seductively in anticipation of the ensuing food.

The noodle is dropped from her hand and she quickly brings her head back down as it swings wildly landing against her face clinging to her chin, jaw and cheek. A childlike smile beams from her lips as she holds them tightly to contain the noodle and she giggles at her momentary embarrassment. Her cheeks quickly sink inward as she sucks quickly to pull this tiny lengthy noodle into her mouth as it dislodges itself from her soft glowing skin. Her lips are so inviting as the slippery pasta slides between them as it's sucked inside with a quick, squiggling end.

Pasta, being naturally starchy, leaves behind a deposit of the white substance on her puffy red lips. Enough that we are treated to the contrast of an off white wet color against her street slut red lips in a XXX fantasy if you think hard enough.

Giada giggles in an arousing little girlish manner that just melts a man's soul noticing her full breasts jiggle along. Such a deep plunging neckline she is wearing to reveal as much skin as possible making it very hard to concentrate on anything that the woman is doing.

"The pasta is done!" she proudly announces mixing all ingredients together.

Leaning forward to plate her delicious recipe the camera again catches her plunging neckline and inflamed nipples as the heat from the steam wafts up against them. Does she feel it? I think so as she again closes her eyes as if tiptoeing on the fringe of sexual delight from the smells beneath her.

It is time to bring on the dessert. Brandied pears and whipped cream.

A glass of the strong aged brandy is poured for the cook to sample as she makes her delight. A strong gulp is taken and she shudders as the alcohol burns her throat and travels warmly down her throat into her stomach. Again the closed eyes accompanied by a deeper moan of culinary satisfaction.

Her glass is refilled off camera as she continues preparing the fruit. Giada explains how to choose a ripe fruit taking a bite of one of the pears to show us its perfection. Her lips are pushed apart as she bites down and she is met with a flood of sweet juice. She hurriedly sucks as much liquid into her mouth as possible but it is too much and a large amount travels down her chin dripping off onto her breasts and cleavage. She giggles as she wipes her chin with her hand showing her manicured nails painted brightly to match her lips. So sensual...

"Boy, I've really made a mess." giggles Giada as she picks up a towel and slowly and deliberately dabs at the wet droplets on her breasts. She tilts her head back slightly seductively exposing her throat to wipe the remaining juice.

Slightly embarrassed she takes a drink of her brandy to recompose herself. Soulfully enjoying the aged beverage she reaches for the heavy cream in preparation of whipping it and pours it into a bowl with sugar. She is quick to point out how really good heavy cream is full of butter fat and clings to the sides of the container as gravity slowly pulls it to the bottom.

Another quick drink of brandy and she begins to beat the cream using a hand whisk as apposed to an electric mixer. Her breasts now bouncing freely as she fervently works the stiff wire through the thick cream filling it with air. She occasionally closes her eyes either from the feeling of the alcohol taking its effect or from the excitement that must be surging through her body as her nipples are mercilessly worked over by the nonstop friction of the silk material of her blouse.

Beads of sweat form on her forehead and upper lip as her body temperature rises and the cream stiffens. Her pelvis begins rubbing against the counter unseen by the camera's eye but definitely compounding her delightful sensations. The whisk continues furiously, her tits moving in rhythm to her arm, her nipples hard, red and swollen and her pelvis grinding into the protruding door handle of the counter.

The door handle is just the correct height to work itself against her mons and ultimately pressing against her clitoris. Her description of the thick, stiffening cream becomes breathy as she quickly works the whisk. She lifts the bowl from the counter and clutches it to her chest as the chilled glass comes in contact with one of her breasts. Her eyes flutter at the contrast in temperatures. She keeps her pelvis constantly in contact with the backside of the counter and door handle demurely grinding her engorged clit against it slowly moving her hips working the folds of her pussy against her silk panties. They were saturated with her cream and about to form a damp spot on the crotch of her slacks.

The camera crew suspects something funny is happening but is intrigued as well and continues to shoot.

Giada is so close to cumming that she forgets where she is and lets the alcohol take over and the need to climax bringing an end to the erotic torture her nipples have taken through this entire taping. With one last flurry of whisking moves the culmination of stimulations builds and combines into one point of rapture as Giada pronounces,

" the ...cream..is..almost...there. Yes..it is so thick...and sweet. Mmmmm...it is...go..ing..to..be ...good." And with that her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she bit her bottom lip and squeezed the bowl tight as a security blanket, pressing her tits firmly.

She fought back a squeal as she held on and tried to control her muscles from convulsing as she climaxed. Trying to think of a way to draw attention away from her physical reactions she placed the bowl quickly to the counter top and dipped her finger into the stiff, thick, white cream. With her eyes closed and head slightly tilted back she plunged her coated finger into her mouth, sucking on it like a makeshift cock. Her tongue swirled around it inside her mouth as her lips clamped onto its shaft. Cream clinging to her slutty red lips truly comparable to the aftermath of a money $hot from a sleazy porn video. She moaned as if savoring the sweet taste when she was really expelling her delight from the cheerful little orgasm that was now filling her panties full of another kind of cream.

Pure, sweet pussy cream..... Also one of nature's delights.

That's a wrap! Chao.