Sensual Massage

Story Info
Soft massage leads to soft bondage and more.
865 words
3.97
30.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft motor noise of the ceiling fan is the only sound, the blades languidly cutting through the soft, tropical air. The smell of the beach and of hibiscus flowers in bloom is being pushed through the air as the bamboo blades cut their unceasing circular path through the damp, warm air.

Your body is a vision of loveliness there, across the bed. Laid out with your arms above your head, at full stretch across the Egyptian cotton sheets, and such a stark contrast between the sun darkened flesh and the crisp linen sheets. You stretch and groan and grind your hips into the pillow beneath your hips.

I push the play button on the cd player and come the side of the bed. The bottle of lavender massage oil is there, warmed in a bowl of hot water. I dribble a bit of oil across my palm and work it in, then I lay my hands upon the small of your back, just above the white naked flesh of your buttocks. Firmly I push up the rise of your back, the oil diaphanously allowing my hands to glide over your skin. To the back of your neck and then turning around and over, back down the line of your spine, to the top of your ass crack and back up for a return trip. Over and over the route is taken, the gentle flute sounds slowly waft through the air, the timing of the music monotonously slow, at first, yet with a sense of urgency encumbered deep with in it. Revel's Bolero, what a perfect music sensation to rub naked flesh by.

More oil in my hands, your shoulder blades coming under the spell of my warm lubricious fingers, then your neck and the rise below your hair. Your upper arms and the swell of flesh that flows into your ample bosom. And still lower and down, your thighs and then calves. The soles of your feet and the graceful line of your ankles.

And all the time the intensity of the music builds, the oil flows across your skin, the scent of lavender permeates the air now and I know that I must make my move now. Walking around the bed swiftly, I loop the soft black rope around your wrists and quickly secure them to the post. I see the glint of worry in your eye and I tell you, then, not to worry, that I will make this all a very pleasurable experience for you.

You remain face down on the bed, your hips slightly elevated on the pillow and I reach over and spread your beautiful ass cheeks. I see the hair stand up in the small of your back, the Goosebumps coming up on your ass cheeks, leaning in I place the flat of my tongue into the crack of your ass and lick. And then I do it again, and again, the need of tongue to search out your ass, to eat your ass overwhelms me and I know that the moan I hear from you as I make love to your ass with my mouth means that you are feeling it, too.

I have a Pyrex dildo on the table, it, too in the pan of hot water and I pull it out and place it at the opening of your sex. I lean in and place my mouth near your ear, my tongue lashing out, licking your ear and I whisper to you: "I'm going to fuck you with this glass cock, my Pet. Please tell me when you are going to cum." And with that I slowly insert the whole ten inches of the glass phallus into slowly, and with great deliberateness.

I have it heard it told that having a heated glass rod inserted into you is a life changing experience. I sure hope that this will be a life changing and religious experience for you. I want to fuck you slowly, at first, the see the rise and fall of your breathing coming quicker and with more urgency and need. I want to see you strain, a bit, against the bonds that tie you to the pleasure I will reek upon you. In and out, I make it go. Finding new depth and purchase in a myriad of new places, finding new angles and exploiting them, fucking you baby, to the very edge of insanity and back and then again, and again and again. And when the end is oh, so very near, your moans and twitching and thrashing making it evidently clear, I want to shove my face into your cunt, my tongue wildly eating you up, knowing the sweet delicious nectar of your ripe fruit. "Cum for me baby," I rasp, forcing my face deep into your crack and swirling my tongue deep into you, feeling the tremor starting I know that to my great joy I have brought you to the brink and now forced you over the edge into mind numbing bliss. "I'm cummmmming," you scream, and I smile for I know I have wreaked the havoc upon you that I have desired to for so very long.