Sensual Overload

Story Info
Black women and her boyfriend have a night of makeup sex.
1.8k words
4.52
28.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wepe
wepe
15 Followers

This is my first story, I would love your feedback and I hope you guys like it!

Big thanks to my editor mslady888!

*

Looking towards the foot of the bed with a tilt of her neck, her breath instantly caught in her throat. Her man stood completely nude, light from the full moon shone through the open window onto his smooth tan skin. His firm broad chest moved slightly with each inhale he took.

His well sculpted abs were tight. His dark haired treasure trail lead down to his very large and pleasing member. He towered over the bed, a slight smile of anticipation on his lips. His dark gray eyes appeared to be as dark as coal, his mane of hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail at the nape of his neck.

His hair was the same dark color of the black silken sheets she laid upon, his tongue darted out to lick his lips. She raised herself from the bed and crawled toward him, his eyes followed her every move. His jaw clenched and he balled his fist tightly; fighting the urge to grasp her and pound her into the bed, but he wanted to play it her way, for now.

When she made it to the edge of the bed she kneeled in front of him and looked up into his eyes, smiling knowingly.

'Wow she is beautiful,' he thought.

She had soft almond shaped brown eyes in a round face, full heart shaped lips, a cute button nose with deep dimples in each of her full cheeks, and skin like melted chocolate. She continued to blink up at him, teasing with him with just her eyes alone.

Her eyes roamed his body, he made sure to stay in shape, he loved to see the look of approval that crossed her face when he undressed. She reached out and touched him, she moved closer and smoothed her hands over his strong torso, then up to his broad chest. Her small hands groped once she felt him involuntarily flex the hard muscles underneath his smooth skin.

She looked up once more to meet his eyes then pulled him down to join his lips with hers, she softly swiped her tongue across his lips. She pulled away and crawled back to the top of the bed and propped her head on a pillow to watch him make the next move.

With a look of lust and frustration he stared down at his beautiful curvaceous woman then he quickly grabbed her ankle and pulled her toward the edge of the bed. He leaned over her and captured her mouth in a sensuous kiss and stroked his skillful tongue into her welcoming mouth. With a moan she returned his hot kisses, and in response he began to grind his hips into her lace panty covered mound.

His hands swiftly moved to her breasts which were covered with his favorite black lace set. He squeezed her full breasts in his large, strong hands he felt them push deeper into him as she arched her back while he flicked and pulled at her sensitive nipples. Hearing her cry out into his mouth he knew it was time to get his payback.

Pulling away from her all together, he saw her body shiver.

"No baby...what are you doing?" she whined as she watched him get off the bed, he smiled to himself.

"What the fuck?!"

She raised herself into a sitting position.

"Andrew what are you doing?!"

She was getting pissed now, he walked into the bathroom completely ignoring her! And she was dripping wet, desperate for his skilled touch. She jumped from the bed and followed him into the bathroom, he was at the sink splashing water onto his face, she marched right up to him and gave him as hard of a shove as she could, even though she was nowhere near his 6'2 frame she often tried to push him around but always to no avail, he barely even moved. He did however calmly turn to her after he dried his face.

"What was that for?" he asked with a big grin on his handsome face.

"Andrew why did you do that? I was nowhere near done, and from the looks of it neither where you."

They both looked down at his full member which stood big and tall, pre-cum oozed from the pink swollen head.

"Well baby, do you remember our little argument earlier today?"

She frowned at him, then her crossed her arms under her breast.

"The one where you called me an asshole and said that you never wanted me to touch you again?" he elaborated.

She blinked at him in angry surprise.

"Yes! And I also recall us having sweaty makeup sex three minutes later in the back seat of the car!" she screamed at him.

He knew he was being unfair but if there was anything he loved more than his girlfriend Britney, it was seeing her angry as it was a major turn on.

"No I don't recall that."

"You don't?"

"No, I can't say that I do"

Britney was mad; no scratch that, she was pissed!

"Ok then lets see if I can jog your memory a little."

She grabbed his hand and began to lead him out of the bathroom toward the adjoining bedroom. Andrew loved to see her take control of him, although it was a rare occurrence. Besides, even with all of their playing, they both knew who was in charge when it came to the bedroom. But seeing as it was his little vixen who was pulling him out of their bedroom toward the dining room, he was now becoming curious as to what she had in mind.

As she stepped into the dimly lit dining room in front of their table set, Britney pulled out one of the leather dinning room chairs, and pushed him into it. He sized her up, admiring her sexy curvy brown body.

"You remember the leather seats, don't you baby?"

She straddled his lap and began to kiss him wildly, her hands pulled his hair out of its holder. She ran her perfectly trimmed bright pink nails through it then began to moan loudly into his ear.

"ANDREW, BABY! YES BABY DON'T STOP...PLEASE DON'T STOP! ANDREW YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD!!!"

Andrew was highly amused and turned on by his girlfriend's reenactment performance of the earlier events that took place in the back seat of his truck, but his amusement was quickly replaced with pure lust as she began to pump her full hips into his groin.

Her lips moved to his neck, where she kissed and nibbled. It was just then that he remembered earlier in the truck, she had bit him --fairly hard-- in her throws of passion, right where her lips were hovering now.

He quickly grabbed her hair and pulled her away, she smiled at him brightly.

"So you do remember!" she giggled at his look of surprise.

Andrew stood abruptly startling Britney, he easily swung her over his broad shoulder, being careful not to hurt her.

"Play time is over"

Britney's giggles seized when she felt Andrew's large hand swatted her ass with a stinging bite of pain, that quickly transformed into pleasure which overtook her body. He tossed her onto the bed then moved back to watch her as she settled. Then she quickly sat up to undo her bra and threw it at him.

"Finish what you started Andrew"

Leaning over her he grabbed at her panties preparing to rip them from her full hips.

"Andrew!"

She gave him a warning look, then he pulled them down her legs slowly, kissing her thighs and legs as he went. No words were necessary as he crawled on the bed and pulled her thighs over his shoulders.

He went in for the kill, he used his lips, tongue and, a small amount of teeth as he ate his woman out as he so loved to do. Making her moan and thrust her hips up to meet his mouth, he loved how responsive she was. He always knew what she wanted (when it came to sex). He gently played with her clit, blowing and kissing all her sweet spots.

He knew she was close; because she was sensitive and it never took her long to fall over the edge. Another sure clue was her little fist balled into his hair, pulling then pushing his mouth into her. And just like clock work the thick air of their loved stained room filled with is name.

"ANDREW!"

He removed himself from in between her thighs. He knew that anything more than she could handle would just be a sensual overload, which always involved tears (and lots of them). Then his cock would be forgotten as he lulled her into a deep sleep and down off of her pleasure high.

While he waited for her to come down from her high, he kissed her lips and neck as she shivered in his arms. He then positioned himself, not being able to wait any longer, his cock automatically found its rightful place as he prepared to enter her. He pushed into her hot sheath, 'Home!' he thought to himself. He began to move his hips in her favorite rhythm, he pushed into her quickly then slowly withdrew, he rolled and ground his hips deeply into her causing her to sing her gratitude with her screams of passion.

He grunted as he came closer and closer to his release, still he relentlessly pumped his hips into his woman. Her nails dug into his lower back, then moved lower and clutched at his firm ass. She slowly dragged her nails from his ass up to his head as he steadily pumped away inside of her. Her hands ran through his hair were they raked and pulled through the silky locks. She felt her climax approaching and she began to shudder, her inner walls gripping him like a tight, wet, hot glove made just for him.

She was going over the edge, she screamed his name, her voice hoarse. His woman was cumming for him, and he loved every second of it. He began to pound into her body bringing himself to climax with her.

"FUCK BRITNEY!" his cum soaked her wet walls.

He collapsed on her breast, and kissed them softly, as their bodies rode out their intense orgasms. She began to squirm beneath him. He realized that he was crushing her with his weight, he rolled off of her and dragged her body on top of his as he went. He let his hands idly play in her hair as their breathing slowed. Then he felt it; a warm tear dripped down the side of his chest and into his armpit, his baby was crying (which she always did when they had a intense fucking) so much for avoiding a sensual overload! He chuckled as he carried her into the bathroom for a soothing hot bubble bath and sweet words of love for her.

wepe
wepe
15 Followers