Sensual Photography

Story Info
Your photography session takes a sensual turn.
1.9k words
3.78
26k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun begins its ascent on the horizon, spilling purplish-pink light upon the world, I carefully stretch in bed beside you. You're still sleeping peacefully and I'm not quite ready to wake you.

I slip noiselessly from the bed and leave the room, making sure to move quickly.

By the time I return the sun is shining brightly and your breathing is still deep and easy. I sigh with relief, grateful that I didn't take so long that you woke on your own.

I kneel on your side of the bed and lovingly stroke my fingers through your hair as I cherish this tender moment of childlike vulnerability that is so rare from you.

You slowly begin to wake and as your eyes focus on me your face lights up.

"What is the occasion, Darling?"

"You told me the other day that you wanted to get a bit of shooting done this weekend but scrapped the idea when I complained about having time with you. I appreciated your willingness to give up your plans for me, so I thought we could kill two birds with one stone".

"The last things I think of when seeing you dressed like this are winged creatures or landscape".

I smile. I knew you would appreciate my outfit.

"Up then sweetheart. I have the perfect idea where to go! I'll throw a coat on and meet you at the car".

I feel your eyes follow me from the room as you take in my outfit of choice- a black underbust corset with delicately embossed flowers, matching thong, fishnet thigh high stockings, and a coordinating pair of soft leather heels.

"Ok baby, where are you taking me??"

I smile coyly "I'll show you when we get there!"

The drive takes a while, but before long we pull up outside of an historic inn tucked away at the end of its own road, surrounded by lush woodland. You look curious when, instead of taking you in the front door, I lead you around the back of the structure. I am so excited when I see your eyes widen in appreciation at the location I have picked for us.

We are surrounded on three sides by tall, perfectly maintained hedges, and directly behind us is the back of the gray stone inn. In the center of our little secret garden is a huge fountain, large enough for a person to stand in comfortably. Various stones lead out from the fountain in wandering paths around huge statues and lush greenery. The sunlight is perfect, the day is unseasonably warm, and the location could not be any more suited for photography.

You smile. I know without you having to tell me that you are extremely pleased with the location.

I wander a few yards away from you, and coyly begin taking my coat off. You waste no time when I grin back at you in invitation, your camera comes up and I hear the obvious clicking noises of photos being taken.

I leave my coat behind me in the grass and pass an hour being directed in pose after pose all over the garden.

I request a brief break and while you do something very technical looking with your equipment, I grab my bag and duck behind a large hedge. My corset, panties, shoes and stockings all fall into a pile at my feet and I wiggle myself into an outfit I'm a bit unsure about. I love it, and I think it is perfectly suited to this setting, but I know how much you loved my previous outfit, and I'm not sure this is something that will have the same visceral impact.

I pull all of the pins from my hair and let it tumble in loose curls, softly framing my face. I take a deep breath and I leave my hiding place.

I stand quietly for a few moments, waiting for you to notice my wardrobe change. You slowly take notice and instead of the smile I'm hoping to see, you look..... pensive. I'm beginning to think this was a horrible idea.

"Sweetheart, you look exquisite"

My heart drops then picks back up and begins to pound. You look at me with something akin to worship on your face and I'm so beyond grateful I decided to take this risk.

The black leather, fishnets and thong have been replaced by a vision of innocent white. I'm clad in a floor length vintage nightgown. Its soft, classic lines hug my curves in ways that conceal nothing and reveal everything while keeping me completely covered. The draping yards of lightweight cotton shift softly in the morning breeze and my bare, manicured toes peep out from beneath the hem. I know that I look as though I've stepped out from between the pages of a Harlequin romance novel, and I know that our secret garden could not be a more perfect place to recreate the romance of a time long since past.

I pose, but I intentionally avoid looking seductive. That's easy for me, because attempting to look seductive typically makes me feel awkward. Here, now, I feel like I can be myself. I look down, I look off into the distance, I softly catch my bottom lip between my teeth, I caress the expanse of skin visible above the sweetheart neckline of my gown. I shift position and my eyes catch on something behind you and I'm suddenly stuck with a brilliant idea.

I excitedly follow the path to the large fountain at the center of the garden and can't help but laugh when I feel the cool water bubbling over my toes. I hear you chuckle behind me and I turn around to throw you my very best smile before stepping backward. My hair is now soaked from the fountains upper waterfall, and my gown doesn't take long to become saturated as well. Your eyes widen the slightly when you realize how much of my body the wet gown is showcasing. You waste no time in capturing it onto film.

It's a warm day but the water is chilly and I feel my nipples harden into tiny peaks at the tip of each breast. I look down and I notice how the wet white fabric does nothing to hide the shape and color of my nipple.

You spend a few more minutes shooting me frolicking in the fountain before you set your camera aside and move closer to me. Goosebumps tighten my skin and I shiver slightly, not from cold, but from an overwhelming wave of desire.

"Tell me what you want" You say to me.

"You" I answer without hesitation.

"No no, Darling. I want to know what you want"

My cheeks grow hot and I respond "I want you to make love to me".

"Tell me in detail. I want to know exactly what you would have me do to you".

I hesitate. I can do just about anything sexually. Threesomes? Check. Paid escort? Check. Sex with strangers? Check. Spanked, flogged, hot candle wax, nipple clamps? Check, check, check, check, check.

Vocalize what I want and need? I go from wanton to innocent and virginal. Something about vocalizing my needs is next to impossible for me. I have no doubt that I look as though I've got a sun burn, because I can feel the heat crawling across my face.

I take a deep breath, close my eyes, and I plunge ahead.

"I want you to touch me. I want you to kiss me, and I want to tip my head aside as you bite my throat and lick my earlobe. I want you to lick my nipples through my gown, I want you to peel it off of me and take my nipples into your mouth. I want you to lick and pinch them until the milk begins to flow freely. I want you to suck deeply and taste me."

"Open your eyes Princess, but don't stop".

I open my eyes and stumble over my words momentarily as my eyes take in your glorious physical presence. Your jeans are undone and you are casually seated, leaning back, on a nearby bench, slowly stroking your cock. I am trembling with need and your desire encourages me to continue.

"I want your head between my thighs. I want to run my fingers through your hair as you drag your tongue across my...."

"Say it Princess. Tell me you want my tongue on your clitoris". Your breathing tells me that you are not unaffected by my need for you.

"I want your tongue on my clitoris"

"What else? What else do you want?" You push.

"I want to lay on my back as you hold yourself over me and tease my pussy with your cock. I want you to kiss me like you can't live without me, then I want you to take your time filling me with your hardness. I want it slow and tender at first. I want to wrap my legs around your hips, my arms around your neck and surrender to our love for one another. I want you to pound into me as though there is nothing on this planet more important to you than claiming me as your own".

You move, but encourage me to keep going. At this point my need is so great that I no longer know what I'm saying, I'm not certain it makes any sense, I just know that you are coming closer and every cell of my body is screaming out in anticipation of your touch.

You motion for me to kneel down, and I do so without ever leaving the fountain, so my white gown floats delicately around me. I look up at you in anticipation and you shake your head slightly and tell me to keep speaking.

As I speak, you hold the top of my head by a fistful of hair and you stroke your cock with your other hand. You are so close to me that I can feel the moist tip of your erection brush across my lips and cheeks. I want nothing more than to open my lips and taste you, but you deny me every time I make the attempt. You tease me relentlessly as I babble on by outlining my lips with your cock. I greedily slip my tongue out to lick the precum you've left behind.

Your breathing changes, and that's the indicator which tells me you are about to cum. Your firm hand in my hair tightens and you tip my head back a little more than it already is. I run my tongue across my lips again and part them slightly, waiting, expectant.

Your hand moves so quickly it's a blur and your balls swing with each downward thrust you make. I am struggling to remain in this position and not touch myself to relieve the desperate tension that overwhelms me.

I feel your thick, sticky cum spurt across my face. I open my lips and you finally rest the head of your cock between my lips, letting me savor the few last precious drops as you release them against my tongue.

You stand quietly above me for a few moments before stepping back and telling me not to move.

I obey, and within moments you are back with your camera and you tell me to smile as you take photographs of my face covered with your spent passion.