Sensual Touch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't make love that night because of the soreness from the piercings. Sherry and I held each other naked under the covers and fell asleep in each other's arms. Many months passed in a similar routine. We lived on very different clocks. I worked in evenings and she worked during the day. I would visit Gaye often. I would get home from work late at night and climbed into bed with my sleeping lover. We spent fruitful and wild weekends together traveling the province and enjoying the spoils of life.

It all changed when I planned to take a week off of work. Sherry asked me to vanish when she had clients over during the day as she didn't feel comfortable with me in the house. I told her that I understood, but inwardly festered over the complication to our lives. On the first day I went shopping attempting to keep my mind off of the shenanigans at home. On the second day, my promiscuity got the better of me and I went for a massage and asked for a female RMT. The experience was uninspired and paled in comparison to Sherry's magnificent, spellbinding attention.

On the third day, my curiosity knew no bounds. I slipped out of the house, but watched from my car several doors down. I watched as a young woman showed up as I did all those months ago. I watched her wander up to the front porch finding a note tacked to the door. I realized in that moment that stood still that Sherry offered the same magical experience to all of her clients.

While I reassured myself our relationship surpassed that experience, I could not shake the thought of what happened behind the closed doors of our home during the day. While I didn't feel cheapened by the déjà vu, I felt cheaper. With my voracious need to see the events play out, I watched the upper windows of the home. As the young woman slipped into the back yard with the provided key, I spied the drapes of the bedroom upstairs slip closed. Sherry had probably watched me on our first date as well. Confident I wasn't being watched, I moved towards the fence. Peeking through the fence boards, I watched the young woman enter the gazebo, come out for a hot tub and a swim, and then disappear inside.

I let myself into the back yard and then inside the back door of the house. I crept up the stairs to the hallway watching as Sherry entered the massage room. Slowly I inched my way towards the doorway and witnessed the seductive drama play out. While this client backed out long before I did, the experience was very close to my own. With the removal of her blindfold and their last spellbinding kiss, I exited stage left.

I promised myself to vanish for the rest of the week. I spent time at my mother's, at Gaye's, and at friends. But I wouldn't allow myself to think about Sherry back at home. We did have a fun filled weekend together going down to Toronto for a well planned out romantic getaway, but I returned to work on Monday feeling a little let down.

It took me a couple weeks to build up the nerve to talk to Sherry about my feelings. In the end, I didn't reveal all the juicy details but I thought I should move back home because Gaye missed me. I would continue to come by if I was still welcome, which I was, and our affection for one another would remain unchanged. That was a bit of a fib, however, and while the passion in the bedroom never faded, the passion in my heart did falter. I still loved Sherry, but I didn't love her profession any more. How hypocritical of me! That's how I met her after all.

An unexpected phone call from Sherry at work last December changed my life. Her voice was uncharacteristically solemn. She asked me to come over that night. When I pulled into the driveway, I saw the for sale sign. I cried my eyes out while sitting in the driver's seat. I very nearly turned tail, but instead I composed myself to the best of my ability and bravely went inside.

Sherry -- "I guess you saw the sign, sunshine."

Celeste -- "Sign? What sign?"

Sherry -- "You don't have to play brave and tough, Celly. I can see the faint redness around your eyes. I know you've been crying."

Celeste -- "Okie dokie. Yes I've been crying. You always could see right through me."

Sherry -- "Mom's still home alone in New Brunswick. She really isn't well and will have to go to a rest home if she isn't cared for soon. I've agreed to move back to take care of her."

Celeste -- "I really wish I could move with you, Sherry. More than you can imagine."

Sherry -- "Really? After you moved out, I really didn't think you'd ever want to be that close again."

Celeste -- "You don't really think that, do you? I guess I just wanted you all to myself."

Sherry -- "I would have given it all up for you, Celly. You know that, don't you?"

Celeste -- "I couldn't have asked that of you, Sherry. I couldn't have deprived the hundreds of women you've helped through their trying lives."

Sherry -- "Will you promise to stay in touch? Or visit me?"

Celeste -- "That goes without saying, Sherry. I own a trucking company. I travel for a living really."

Sherry -- "I love you, Celeste. I wish we could have grown old together."

Celeste -- "I do too, Sherry. And I'll love you forever too."

Sherry -- "I'm not sure we ever used the L word after that first day."

Celeste -- "Maybe we didn't. It doesn't mean I haven't felt it from day one."

Sherry -- "Ditto, sunshine, ditto."

We spent that night together, but cradled each other while eating Chinese takeout and watching a really sappy movie. This paradise of a house sold within a week for the bargain price Sherry was asking. I took the next week off to help Sherry prepare for the move. On moving day, I helped her coordinate with the movers. After they drove off, we took one more stroll through the grounds and the house. With every room and every light getting flicked off, a part of me turned off too.

We walked downstairs and Sherry planned to pull the bandaid off quickly. She leapt into my arms giving me one last hug and kiss. As she drove away and her car disappeared around the bend, I crumpled onto the front lawn and wept.

I've visited Sherry twice since December and find myself desperately wanting to give up everything to move eastward. One day, I may eventually cave in to my vexing desires. I suggested visiting Sherry with my newest love. Perhaps that story needs to be told. What do you think?

Celly

12