Sensual Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, music could be heard. Well, not really music. But sounds of nature. Babbling brooks, running water, birds, animals. Samantha smiled. Somebody had to just turn that music on. Sherry must be nearby checking me out. Maybe she's been watching me since I pulled into her driveway, she thought, and dismissed it as she really didn't care. Sherry would see her naked soon enough anyways.

After what seemed like a moment, but was actually more like ten minutes, Samantha got that feeling she was being watched. Isn't it strange that one can be drawn out of concentration when that sixth sense is alerted? She kept her eyes closed as she relaxed with her head down in the pillow. She could hear someone moving behind her.

Graceful, slow moving strides. She was sizing up Samantha. Sherry was likely only a meter or two away. Samantha's skin was crawling in anticipation. She didn't want to spoil Sherry's fun, however, and remained perfectly still and silent. Then she heard the mysterious stranger climb up onto the table. Her legs were on either side of Samantha scaling her body. Hovering above her upper back, she felt something being wrapped around her closed eyes. It was a scarf or a blindfold.

Samantha started to protest, but Sherry interrupted her immediately.

"Hush, sunshine. You'll thank me later."

Samantha relaxed back into the pillow letting Sherry bind the spell she was weaving. She felt Sherry touch her for the first time. Her hand grazing Samantha's neck running just the tips of her fingers over the soft tender flesh there. It almost tickled. As Sherry's hands wandered further down to her Samantha's shoulders, Samantha softly purred like a happy cat. She realized in that impassionate moment that stood still that Sherry's hands were incredibly strong. She began to knead at the muscles and tissues in Samantha's shoulders. She was still tense, it seemed, even after all this relaxation. Sherry's hands, however, were easing off the pent up pressure that had culminated for far too long. Samantha's body involuntarily squirmed under Sherry.

"Stay put, sunshine, or I'll have to tie you down." Sherry giggled and added, "I've done it before and I'll do it again."

"Can't rape the willing, Sherry. Oh goddess that feels fabulous."

After a few minutes of relaxing shoulder pampering, Sherry eased herself further down Samantha's back. Her hands followed down her spine, kneading into the skin and muscles along the spine. In one particularly tight section of Samantha's back, she yelped out when Sherry discovered her sore spot.

"Bulls-eye! Samantha I need you to trust me. When I apply a little unwanted pressure to this little spot in the small of your back, you will feel some pain. After all, you have caused yourself some injury here. But after a flicker of agony, there is a reward. So often, pain and pleasure are coupled and intermingled one to one. The small of a woman's back, in my humble mind, is the most beautiful place in all of creation. And hidden there, is a cluster of nerve endings. When toyed with, we can set loose waves of pleasure throughout your body. Are you game?"

Samantha - "I'm not going anywhere and you won't even have to tie me down like you threatened."

Sherry - "Would you prefer if I tied you down?"

Samantha - "And here I thought you were joking. No bindings will be necessary."

Sherry - "Not yet anyways."

Sherry moved further down Samantha's body hovering over her thighs. Her remarkable hands found their mark. As Sherry applied a bit of pressure to aching region of Samantha's delicate back, she was suddenly overcome with a biting, acute pain unmatched in all her life. She screamed out and lurched upwards. Sherry sat right down on top of her legs, pinning Samantha down with all her might with her free arm. Samantha sobbed while laying underneath her mysterious benefactor of the flesh.

"There, there sunshine. Do you feel that?"

The waves of pain in her lower back were fading quickly. In what was less than a minute, she felt a peculiar sensation traveling through her lower body. An almost electrical surge running through her body caused Samantha to squirm under the wily Sherry. And slowly, the pain diminished quenched with the waves of euphoria running through her body. What a rush!

Samantha laid there for quite some time and her body was quaking from the treatment. Sherry was now moving her adept hands up and down Samantha's back. And as she moved further down her body and almost off the table, Sherry began to rub all the muscles up and down her calves and thighs. Samantha's legs involuntarily spread as Sherry proceeded to deliver the epitome of pleasure up and down her long legs.

Even Samantha's bum got a massage as Sherry lingered there for some time. Samantha got the feeling that Sherry didn't want to move on after touching those globes of tender flesh. Samantha wiggled under Sherry as she continued to play with her sensitive cheeks. Then, Samantha could hear the undeniable sound of moaning from Sherry. She was enjoying this every bit as much as her patient.

Sherry got up off the table. After a minute, Samantha could hear her return tableside. She could sense Sherry climbing back up on the table. As she felt Sherry's proximity, and their legs touched one another, she no longer felt the garments Sherry had previously been wearing. She felt soft, supple flesh coming into contact with her own. She shivered at the thought relaxing deeply into the pillow at her head. Samantha's body squirmed.

Then she felt a sudden warmth stream down her back as slippery, warmed oils were poured down her skin. Not too much, not too little. Sherry expertly rubbed the oils up and down Samantha's back. Without warning, she could feel Sherry's bare flesh running up and down her back. Her ample breasts were rubbing the oils into Samantha's waiting skin. Samantha moaned out and Sherry simply continued, without stopping, and rubbed the warm fluid up and down the young doctor's body.

Sherry suddenly pulled back and began to blow cool air down on the surfaces of the bare slippery skin. Samantha howled out as Sherry continued to blow down on her skin straight up to the nape of her neck. Samantha could feel it just under her hairline which Sherry had moved off to the side of her head draping over the pillow on the table. Sherry continued to blow at her neck, and then into the lobe of her ear. Samantha felt Sherry nibbling at the tender nub of flesh on her ear whilst her hands were kneading again into Samantha's waiting shoulders. Kissing Samantha's neck. Kissing her back. All down her spine. Inch by heavenly inch. Leaving behind moist lip prints as her ravenous lips descended down Samantha's body.

Reaching under the table, Samantha retrieved a clinking glass of ice cubes. She purposefully clinked the cubes in the glass up near Samantha's alert ears. Sherry took a cube of dripping ice into her lips descending down to Samantha's neck. Her warm breath melted the ice and droplets of cool water plummeted to the surface of Samantha's neck. She let her newfound cube run against the surface of the young doctor's skin witnessing Samantha's shivers as she let her new toy run down her back to the sensitive place in the lower back.

There she meandered for some time. All the pain had subsided and only pleasure remained. Ecstasy even. Purest bliss. Samantha could not remember feeling like this in all her life. Then it happened. Sherry pulled back and stepped off the table again.

Sherry - "Sunshine. You've trusted me this far. In truth, I've been easy on you. Next time won't be such a walk in the park. But would you trust me a little further and I'll give you a taste of one more release. And if you want more, all you'll have to do is beg."

Samantha - "Oh yes. Please don't stop Sherry."

Sherry - "Okie dokie sunshine. You're a doctor right? You went to medical school?"

Samantha - "Yes, I did even though I'm JUST a plastic surgeon."

Sherry - "I didn't mean it that way, sunshine, I'm sorry."

Samantha - "You're too easy."

With that, Samantha felt a sudden sting in the cheeks of her bum. Sherry had just slapped her ass.

Sherry - "Tsk tsk. How did that feel?"

Samantha - "Yikes. That's a first."

Sherry -- "The erogenous zones of the female body are many. But they all are fed by the flow of blood. I imagine that gesture drew some attention to that yummy looking erogenous zone. I bet you're soaking wet right now. Shall I check?"

Samantha -- "No need. I confess."

Sherry -- (Reaching down, parting Samantha's legs, feeling up between her thighs. Parting the raised skin of her lips. Feeling warmth and moisture escaping) "I must be doing something right."

Samantha -- "Oh fuck yes."

Sherry -- "Such language. Shame shame. Not only is there a biological reaction to certain teasing of the erogenous zones, like that wonderful bum of yours, but there is also a psychological one. One we probably should indulge in. And one we should explore in future visits. Have you ever been spanked, sunshine?"

Samantha -- (Hesitates) "No I haven't. But I've been a very naughty doctor, haven't I?"

Sherry -- "There's the spirit! Me likey! Now that I've loosened your muscles along with your inhibitions, it sounds like you're begging me for more. Is that really what you want, younglady?" Giggling insatiably.

Samantha -- "At this point in my life, I'll do whatever you tell me. Take whatever you give me. Sherry....I'm yours."

Sherry, unbeknownst to Samantha, stood there with the biggest smile on her face. Many of her clients ran away by now. But this one....this one was a keeper. As she unlaced the cuffs from under the draped sheet, binding Samantha's wrists, she thought about all of her toys. She thought about all the teasing torment in store for Samantha. I love my life.

***

Samantha quelled her fears, biting down on her lower lip with her front row of teeth, as she felt her hands locked into leather cuffs above her head at the edge of the massage table. The cuffs were lined with a poofy fur, but were securely and tightly affixed to her wrestling wrists. She felt Sherry adjust the soft fluffy pillow under Samantha's head and outstretched arms. She felt her whole body pivot as her captor tested the mechanical fulcrum at the head of the table. Indeed, she could be rotated to recline on her back. For now, Samantha remained in her pseudo comfortable position on her tummy.

Satisfied her patient could not release herself from her bonds, and after tugging at the restraints, she felt a sudden damp kiss on her cheek. With that, she felt Sherry climb back up onto the table, straddling the motionless Samantha, and the tips of her long manicured fingernails raked up and down the young doctor's back. At first, the grating of her nails on Samantha's still slippery and warm skin was moderately light. In the ensuing moments, Sherry dug her nails right into Samantha's skin certainly leaving behind the footprints of her own scraping designs. There were sharp bursts of pain and anguish unleashed in Samantha and she unwittingly squeaked an almost inaudible sound as Sherry approached the small of her back that no longer truly ached. She had felt such pleasure which overwhelmed the nagging pain she had previously endured. A new nagging pain overcame the pleasure she had been privy to for these endearing moments.

Sherry's nails ran down in little circles down the sides of Samantha's lithe body. As her nails glanced upon the heaving breasts of the bound doctor, Samantha involuntarily arched her back lifting her upper body ever so slightly off the table. Sherry smiled at Samantha's vulnerable act of trust and she decided to entice her patient with a reward for such involuntary submission. The tips of her nails touched the sides of Samantha's breasts and tarried to her erect, aroused nipples. She noted how provoked her patient must be considering the soft moans even before Sherry reached the target of her affections. Flicking the outermost tips of her index fingers against both of Samantha's nipples, the sounds of her ecstasy filled the room. Unleashed in the powerful lungs of Samantha were sounds of gratitude, once translated from the tongue of the bewitched, and the room was alive with sounds of encouragement for MORE.

Taking Samantha's nubs of flesh between her adept thumb and forefinger, she rolled the sensitized tips with her strong digits. Again, the young doctor erupted in a litany of expletives and words of praise. Sherry was pleased that her newest pet was enjoying this as much as she was. She didn't want to push Samantha over the brink yet, not that there was a quota for orgasmic delights, and yet she wanted to escalate her newest friend slowly to the finish line. Samantha would be the tortoise, not the hare. Sherry confessed in her own mind that she was most definitely the hare.

Sherry immediately vaulted from the table peeking underneath the sheet in her "tickle trunk" for one more instrument in her arsenal of toys. Retrieving a long wand made of plastic with downy feathers on the end, she spun it in her masterful fingertips. Giggling to herself, she looked down at Samantha preemptively predicting her reaction to this little weapon of torment. Slowly she let the feathers come in contact with Samantha's heaving body. First letting it run over the side of her face over her flushed cheeks. Over her ear lobes after she had experimented with their sensitivity in innocent little nibbles earlier in their appointment. There she let the feathers grace the rounded, flared lobes as she watched Samantha's body shake.

Sherry moved on maneuvering the duster over Samantha's neck, also a source of pleasure earlier in their dealings, and down her spine. Barely touching her skin, spinning the device slowly in little circles over every surface, she motioned the duster down to her preferred real estate of a woman's body. She favored the small of a woman's back. That faint dip in the contours of aesthetic splendor. Pausing softly, and moaning to herself in her own pleasantries, she ran the duster briskly over that previously agonizing region of Samantha's body. Pleased that her new friend was no longer feeling any pain, at least for a tick tock or two, she moved the feathery instrument down over Samantha's darling cheeks.

Sherry made sure to cover every nuance of the shapely woman's bum. Slowly and teasingly, she ran the feathers over every inch of the now heaving bottom. She ran the dusting feathers down into that crease of the cheeks carefully touching the puckered little rosebud....a sinful delight of Sherry.....and witnessed the parting of Samantha's legs. She wondered if her new patient realized she had spread her legs for her therapist. She wondered if the inadvertent begging for tantalizing torture was an invitation for so much more. Wistfully, she dismissed that notion and convinced herself not to deliver too much pleasure too hastily.

The duster was moved parallel to Samantha's reclined, bound body and down between the spread inner thighs of the woman. Barely touching her moist, tender lips, Sherry spun the duster with abandon. In so doing she watched the feathers touching most of the surface of those aroused flaps of skin. Sherry delighted that her patient was shaved clean wondering if there was some raging vitality in this allegedly conservative patient. There was hope for Samantha yet!

Exhibiting some mercy, the therapist ran the duster briskly down Samantha's perspiring inner thighs....over her athletic calves.....touching on every surface. Down to the Achilles tendon.....pausing to torment this oft forgotten target of intimacy. Samantha quivered as the feathers came into contact with her ankles, but obediently endeavored to remain still for her tormentor. But when Sherry playfully ran the feathers over the soles of Samantha's dainty feet, she realized she had bit off more than she could chew. Samantha obviously had very ticklish feet. Sherry stored that away in her brain for a future visit and giggled inwardly.

Satisfied with the time invested with this toy, she placed the highly effective duster back in the shelves under the massage table. She decided to herself, without still saying a word to her victim, that it was time to indoctrinate Samantha to the wonders of a good spanking. Which toy should she use first?

Her favorite was of course the wooden hairbrush. It was especially useful when a patient was over her lap, of course, and Samantha's current position made that slightly awkward. There was her leather belt, composed of thick rawhide leather, which had a menacing sound to it when clapped together in her hands. That may yet be too much for this virgin of submission, Sherry thought, and didn't want to intimidate her newest partner in hedonism. She pulled out her riding crop, which was most assuredly not used to motivate a horse, and she swung it around in mid air to test her flitting wrists. Not yet.

Then she looked at her roaming hands. She did have strong hands. Sometimes the palm of the hand was a fierce weapon. Standing beside the restrained Samantha, she reached down with her mighty right hand to knead the beautiful mounds of pale flesh. For quite a few minutes, she simply massaged the cheeks in her hands noting a pinkening in the aftermath. She knew from previous experiences, all of them memorable, that the undercurrent of blood in the erogenous zone would cause a patient to anticipate and want more. Samantha was most certainly not an exception to this sweeping generalization.

Without any further adieu, Sherry hoisted her hand high in the air. Pausing to watch her handiwork closely and with intent fascination, she let her hand fall to the pinkened cheeks of the young doctor. Repeatedly for more than two minutes, she watched as Samantha squirmed under the rat a tat tat of her merciless hand. Switching between cheeks over and over again ensuring to cover every surface, especially the delicate regions between the thighs, Sherry painstakingly touched every contour of Samantha's bum. When her hand grew tired, she began to knead the flesh again. Samantha's howl of mixed pain-pleasure diminished, invested in her own anguish and bliss.

Samantha had yet to request some mercy from her therapist. That was a good sign that this visit was simply a precursor to a realization of the guarantee that she would be back. Sherry knew from the first moment she looked down at Samantha as she emerged from her car that she would be returning over and over again. She empathically knew that Samantha would respond to everything Sherry could afford her. She knew that she would love this little vixen and that she wouldn't want to let her loose from her table.

Still massaging the pain and easing the fires crawling just under the surface of the skin of the delicate creature on her table, she reached for the clinking glass of ice cubes. Taking one into her nimble fingertips, she commenced with the healing process knowing that she could then offer more to this tentative virgin of these sordid experiences. For many countless years, Sherry had divulged truths to herself in her neverending pursuit of the perfect agenda of treatment, and she had fouled up enough to know the superior route to bliss, but she also confessed to herself that every patient was different. Some needed a little more mercy than others.

Not this one. This one was begging for more. More than she could handle? More than Sherry could accommodate? Hell no. She had faith in the tied harpy on her tabletop. She could introduce her to so much more yet. And peculiar in her thinking, she felt a camaraderie with this young doctor. She was connecting with her with every fleeting moment. And she wasn't going to stop until she was halted.

Climbing up onto the table, lifting Samantha's athletic legs, she climbed in underneath her. She was resolved to taking this woman over her lap. Positioning Samantha over her lap, she watched as she wiggled her hips and grew satisfied with her position. Sherry reached for the wooden brush that fit like a glove on her hand. She spun it around in her fingertips, passing it off between hands noting the weight of the cherrywood, and slowly let it come down onto Samantha's waiting cheeks. The coolness of the wood made Samantha lurch in Sherry's lap. Running the smooth wooden brush over the young doctor's inflamed cheeks, she heard Samantha purring and moaning with abandon. She was no longer even attempting to conceal or suppress her subtle signals. She was baying at the moon and wailing like a banshee.