Sensual Yearning

Story Info
A man and a woman that need to feel each other.
3.8k words
4.13
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After talking for about a week they had decided it was time to meet up. It started from out of nowhere. They were part of a small group of people who found hilarity in obscene things. Unless you had the same sense of humor there was no way you were going to understand. They talked when he had free time, usually late at night. You know how these things work, they would often share pictures of themselves as well. In fact, the first picture she sent was a picture of her ass. She found it funny, and from there it blossomed.

They had found some common ground. Marriages where they weren't getting what they needed. People never understood just how important human contact is. Not being able to be hugged or kissed, it takes its toll on you. Sometimes all you want is to feel needed, feeling desired, lusted after. This was something she did not get at home. It hurt, but she came to terms with it.

They had some intense conversations and feeling like she had gotten to see a side of him that he didn't readily share with people was comforting. She had told him on several occasions that all she wanted to do was hold him close and tell him he was worth more. To make him feel good. To give him the physical touch he so desired.

The day had come. He was back. She barely slept at all the night before because she felt like a bundle of exposed nerves. This was real and was happening. The entire morning, she had been turned all the way up. Interview early in the day, long enough to run back home and do some dishes and a few loads of laundry. She was questioning what to wear, so she asked him. A simple, "wear comfortable clothing" was all she got. She had to laugh because it was so simple, but that could mean anything. So, she found a pair of comfy jeans and a gray top, tossed them in the washer and continued to freak out about meeting him.

She attempted to calm herself down, so she watched a little television and put her now clean clothes in the dryer. When the dryer was done, she put her clothes on, ran a comb through her freshly straightened hair and gurgled some mouthwash and was headed out to her car. As she started the vehicle, she sent him a simple, I'm on my way. It was now or never.

The drive was long, not so long she didn't think it was worth it but having to stay seated for so long was always a bit of a challenge. It had always been difficult staying focused, but that was beside the point. An hour later she pulled into the parking lot of the Holiday Inn Express. The fear had left her, she felt excitement now. She walked into the hotel, and he had come down the stairs to meet her. It was nice to finally hear him speak and see him in person, he told her that his boots gave him an extra inch, her shoes had given her an extra 4 to 6 inches so they were nearly close in height.

They took the elevator back to his room because, fuck the stairs. They made nice small talk on the way up. His room was nice. Big king size bed, marbled flooring, jacuzzi right next to the bed. He took his boots off and showed her how much height the boots added, so she joked with him and took off her heels and showed him how tiny she is. He laughed. He walked over and offered to make her a drink, settle both their nerves as it were.

They both took their drinks to the bed and sat down. Her head immediately finding his chest and laying on it. He brought up this YouTube clip to watch. It was ridiculous but they both enjoyed the show. They didn't stop laughing. After cracking a few jokes, they had settled, looking up at each other they kissed. It was nice. His lips were soft against hers, his beard just the right amount of scruffy. They had pulled apart and she smiled at him. "That was fast," she chuckled. Still laying on his chest, she ran her hands up and down him.

Looking up at him, she brought her head back up to his and they kissed again. He rubbed her arm and held her tightly. Then they pulled apart again. She sat up and asked if he still wanted that back rub. She helped him take off his shirt, and looked at his body. Freckles working their way up and down his shoulders. She squeezed his muscles in her hands, afraid to hurt him she asked if he was ok and told him to let her know just in case she did hurt him. He laughed. "It's going to take more than you got to hurt me." So, she chuckled again and stuck her boney elbows into his scapula.

She heard him make noises, but not whimpering, the soft escape of pleasure. She planted kisses down his neck and let her hands wander down his chest. She continued to rub him, then getting near his ear lobe she nibbled and whispered, "I want you."

He grabbed her around her small neck and kissed her again. Lying her down on the bed, she spread her legs for him and he laid on top of her, kissing and lightly choking. She nibbled on his lower lip, bringing him close to her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and barely rocked against him. He moved from between her legs and looked down, she was visibly excited, her wetness soaking through her jeans. She did tell him she was wet. He told her it looked like she had peed herself.

He started to unbutton her pants when she told him they just come right off. Thank God for stretchy pants. Tossing her light blue jeans aside, he put his head between her legs and licked her. Panties still on, he twirled his tongue on top of her lace. She moaned, her hips raising to his face. She couldn't concentrate on what he was doing, she could only focus on her pleasure. He made sure of that.

When he had been done licking her, he finally removed her panties and tossed those over the side of the bed. He helped her up and pulled her shirt off over her head and unclasped her bra. Then he laid her back down and spread her lips. two fingers in he massaged her g spot. He watched when she made a little puddle. He smiled at her, his hand working its way up her body and closing around her neck. The moment he closed his fist around her she nearly came. He kissed her then sitting on top of his legs he rubbed her clit vigorously.

He stood up and removed his own pants and underwear. Staying on the edge of the bed, he grabbed her by the legs and pulled her down to him. Her legs spread he put himself inside her. He felt good inside, nice and thick. Stretching around him she reached up to claw at his chest. He brought his head back down to her, kissing each other, biting lips and sucking tongues. She breathed deeply, his other hand exploring on top of her vagina, his thumb circling her clit.

It was an intense feeling. Desire, pleasure, pain, the loss of control. She had never been more turned on in her life. She was in the moment, taking it all in. He squeezed her breasts, then putting them in his mouth like a hungry child. The bars through her nipples added a lot of intensity. He bit, he sucked, he tugged, finally she had to tell him too much. He listened and moved to her other breast. Giving as much attention as he did the other. She was close to losing it all. On the brink of an orgasm, her thighs quivering, all her muscles screaming at the impending explosion.

He held her down pulled himself out and massaged her g spot again. She could feel her wetness drip down on to her ass. He continued going hard in her, then he slipped a finger in her ass, there was no needing to build up to it, he used her own juice to lube his finger and slip it inside. She had cum, hard for him. Her body still shaking from the pleasure he had put her through. He laid behind her, holding her tightly as she shook. Kissing the top of her head and her forehead. Rubbing her arm gently. Snuggling behind her. Making her feel safe and special in his arms. She looked back at him and whispered thank you.

They both put their clothes back on. They got to know each other a little better. She was a friend of his older sister, and maybe that was why she had felt overly nervous about doing it. They still did it, and in getting to know him, she could see that they would be friends. They laid back down together, more touching, hugging, kissing. It wasn't long before they were removing each other's clothes again.

Being completely naked he laid behind her, kissing her neck and shoulders, he spread her legs again, and put his hand over her mouth. He teased her, bringing her close and whispering not yet in her ear. She obeyed. After what felt like an eternity he gave her permission to cum for him. As she released all over his fingers he nibbled her ear lobe. Sending her body into a convulsive state. He moved his hand around her throat, and started playing with her again. Her clit standing at attention waiting for him.

She pushed her hips into him, he responded by growing hard for her. She broke free from his hold and admiring him on his back she licked around his right nipple, kisses down his body. Stroking him she planted more kisses on his tummy, then slipped his ever-growing dick in her mouth. He enjoyed her lips on him, she could tell from the way he moved his body and the noises he made. She took him in all the way. He tasted good, nice and clean. This was a dick she could enjoy. While she was bent over him, he fingered her. Sucking him had made her even more wet. When she decided to stop sucking him, she got on top.

He helped her up. Spreading herself over him, he put himself inside. She gasped as he got in place. Sitting on top of him she held his hands and rode him slowly. He loved the way she felt around him. Tight, wet, warm, inviting. She picked up her pace and rode a bit faster. She came down on his dick hard, his hands leaving hers and gripping her fat ass. He helped her pick up the pace, scratching at his chest. She ground her hips into him faster, looking down on him her long brown hair closing in on her face. He gently moved her hair out of her face and kissed her again. Still riding him, she pulled back and rode him fast. He told her he was close, and she smiled.

She sped up, his hands back on her ass guiding her, helping her. He had her get off and get on her knees. Kneeling behind her, he arched her back, and was not gentle about putting himself in her. He grabbed handfuls of her hair pulling her head down and back and slammed into her ass. She arched her back even more, slamming into him as he slammed into her, moving her hips in a hypnotizing way. he grabbed her hips and fucked her harder. Smacking her ass, marking it as his own. Tonight, her ass belonged to him. He came in her. Her ass marked, her love handles sore, he took exactly what he wanted.

She rolled over, her hair hanging off the end of the bed, he laid on top of her again, putting her hair in his hands he kissed her again. She hugged him and rubbed his back whispering thank you. Both of their breathing heavy. He cracked a joke about being out of shape.

She laid on his chest again. Stroking his chest and randomly kissing different parts of his upper body, he found himself kissing the top of her head and forehead. It felt wonderful to be treated so nicely. Having that closeness. Physical touch didn't compare with sex. Kissing could be more erotic than getting fucked. They had talked some more. He told her his wife would be calling shortly and that his children would want to facetime. She understood.

He had gotten up, got dressed and she stayed on the edge of the bed while he told her an insane tale about an old navy friend. She had turned around and he began to rub her neck muscles and return the back rub she gave him earlier. She told him he didn't have to do that and that it was ok. He reassured her that this was his job and did not mind. When he was done with her back he rubbed her feet. She told him that she was ticklish and didn't normally like her feet touched. He did it anyway. It felt amazing. Her whole foot fit in his hand. The pressure leaving her feet. Then his phone rang. She knew to be quiet. She stayed on the bed while he talked with his wife. It wasn't long before she was walking around the room, stealing his hat and parading around.

He sat on the chair in the corner, she crawled over to him, he put his feet up and rested them on her arched back. He snapped a picture presumably for his pleasure later, but who knew. Once she got up she faced him, rubbing his thighs, she undid his belt, he smiled at her while remaining composed. Then he pulled her onto him. She sat in his lap. She couldn't stop herself from moving her hips on his dick. She looked back and watched his face. She put her hands on her knees and stuck her butt way out, making sure he got one hell of a view. She enjoyed watching him remain calm while she did this to him. Once his wife got home she had to hang up and feed the kids.

The cuddled on the bed after the phone call. Laughing, nuzzling, kissing, when he got another phone call. A man he worked with needed help with something. He talked him through it. She played on her phone and smiled at him while he took care of business. She stretched her back out and he got up and smacked her ass, remarking her. The fresh handprint sent jolts through her body. Exciting her all over again. She could feel the fluid spreading between her lips. While he talked to his coworker, he slipped his fingers inside her, the tease.

He continued to tease her while he talked, her body responding appropriately. He then smacked her ass again, hard, and hung up with his coworker. "You are a very naughty girl." She smiled knowing this meant more spankings. The feel of his hand coming down hard on her ass was exhilarating. She had to have more. She presented her ass waiting for it. He was very kind and obliged. When he was finished she got up on her knees, he removed his belt and tied them around her wrists. The feel of his leather around her skin, she wanted more. The leather leaving marks around her wrists. She almost wanted to feel the bite of the leather. He kept insisting that he was out of practice, but she didn't mind at all, she would love to let him learn.

The discipline mixed with his warmth and caring, this is what she needed. This was all it was going to be for a moment. His wife was calling for facetime, so she picked up her backpack and hooker heels and walked into the bathroom. You could hear in his voice how much he loved his children. It was sweet. Facetime didn't last long as the children were more concerned with seeing the dogs than talking to their dad. She smiled at the exchange.

After the call, she came back out to the bed. He ordered a pizza. He was hungry. They removed each other's clothing in a hurry, they would not be putting clothes back on tonight. He kissed her tenderly, his hand on her jaw, lifting her face to his. Soft kisses, followed by deep sensual kisses. Hungry for his touch, she kissed his thumbs, his free hand rubbing her clit vigorously again. She stood at attention for him again, he rubbed her, fast and hard. Then slowing down to tease. He then picked up the pace.

He spread her legs wide, the tops of her thighs nearly touching the mattress. He put himself inside her, running his hand up her body and closing on her throat. She felt up his big strong arm, wanting to be choked harder. He watched to make sure he didn't hurt her, he saw the pleasure in her face and choked harder. She raised her hips into him, he rode her harder, choking, she was nearly Cumming, he released her throat and bit on her nipples again, she held him close. He pulled back and rubbed her clit with his thumb. He watched her cum, fluids nearly emptied.

She had never been very vocal before, he found himself putting his hand over her mouth on more than one occasion. Hotel walls were thin. He pulled himself out and smacked her clit. He told her good girl, then heard a knock on the door. They laughed as he scrambled to put jeans on. They were almost certain the delivery guy had heard what was going on. They felt no shame, why would they? They shared the pizza on the bed and watched a little wrestling. They laughed, after eating, she snuggled up next to him again, naked bodies touching. They then watched some cartoons and it wasn't long before they feel asleep in each other's arms.

Morning had come to soon. She was stirring in his arms, her butt against his hips, she could feel herself moving into him. His arms wrapped delicately around her body, she kissed his arm. He used his free hand to lightly trace up and down her side. Resting on the natural curve of her hips. He then put his hand on her vagina. Rousing her out of sleep, he used two fingers to penetrate her. He felt her arousal dripping around his fingers. She was always ready for him.

She kissed him, holding him close again she spread eagerly for him. When he made her squirt he stopped, but only to be brought back down on his back so she could ride him. She enjoyed being on top of him. Putting him inside of herself, he pushed her down hard, she was not going to stop until he came for her. His hands-on top of her shoulders he pushed her down with brute force, she rode that dick. she squeezed his pecks and kept riding. She cared if he was enjoying himself, but once again, she was focused on her pleasure. She asked if he was close, he responded you'll know. She rocked her hips on him fast, his face in her tits.

He bit them enjoying her softness in his mouth. She bounced in his lap. He gave that telltale sign that he was close, his head pressed back into the pillow, he grunted hard. He came inside her. He took her off him and put her on her hands and knees. He fucked her hard, marking that ass again, he made it hurt. Once again, not a bad pain, all pleasure. She loved to feel him marking her. He pulled her hair down and back, he was not gentle, gripping one hand on her love handles again, he squeezed hard. Lips and teeth marking her neck. Total pleasure, they came. He pulled out, hobbling around he talked about his hips hurting. She giggled. Then it was time to take a shower.

She jumped in the shower, the water cold immediately. He then turned it on warm, and came in. Washing their hair, they continued to talk and laugh. She grabbed some soap and lathered some up on a wash cloth and started cleaning his chest, slowly working her way down. His dick in her hands she cleaned him, well. Letting the water rinse him off she got on her knees and started to suck his dick. Her hand around his dick she stroked him, he grew in her mouth. Then working her hand around his balls. He tilted his head back and enjoyed her. She slurped him up. There was no gagging.

She took him all the way in. Moving her head up and down him, he had to sit himself down on one of the stools built into the shower. She sucked more aggressively. He told her before he rarely came from a blow job, she didn't mind if she could get him to cum at all. He helped her from her knees, put her against the shower wall, wet hair pushed to one side on her head. He kissed the side of her neck and let her feel his erection along her back. His hands working the sides of her body, he spread her cheeks apart and put himself inside.

He put his arm around her neck for leverage and rode her ass hard. He pounded away on her, unforgiving, untamed. Smacking her ass in the water. It made a loud noise he loved so he did it again. And again. And again. He pulled her arms back and released with everything he had inside her. His heart racing, he turned the temperature of the water down some. They cooled off. Then he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her naked shivering body. They kissed long, pulling away from each other they walked out of the bathroom to get changed.

She dried herself off. Putting her clothes back on. After they had both got dressed he went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. She gathered her belongings and started to head out. He stopped her from leaving to share one more hug and kiss. The taste of his scope toothpaste on her lips, they embraced on last time and she went on her way.

12