Sensualist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise bent over and let her lips touch my engorgement. It jumped at the contact, rubbing half its length along her cheek.

"Are you going to shoot off on me?" Denise inquired with might have passed for scientific curiosity.

"Mmmm, I'm awfully close."

"It's sweet of you to admit that, Donald." Denise kept examining my cock, and then she said, "I've never said this before, but, Donald you seem to have a perfect cock."

"What?"

Denise appeared to have an uncanny ability to throw me off track at the most inopportune times. I would learn that she practiced this tactic on Frank constantly, and that he loved it.

But Denise, with the slowest of movements, was already pumping my erection up and down. To my surprise, she kept me from exploding by squeezing tightly at the base of my erection with her other hand.

"You are ready to cum, Donald, aren't you?"

"Yesssss!" I answered; thinking I had screamed it out, when in fact, it was the meekest of replies.

"I have to say that makes me oh, so thirsty!"

I couldn't believe my ears, nor my eyes, when a moment later, she gave the tip of my knob a brief, but oh so forceful suck, ending it with a loud, 'smack!'

When I opened my eyes, I saw the desire in hers and knew we would be fucking soon.

Looking directly into my eyes, Denise took me into her mouth and began to suck. There was no taking it out this time, for she proceeded to cup my balls in one hand while steering my prick from one corner of her mouth to the other.

"That's wonderful, Denise!" I managed to croak.

Taking me from between her ruby red lips, she said softly, "Touch them if you like."

There was pure magic in the air as my palms brushed over those pointed nipples of hers. Using my fingers, I squeezed them much as she had my balls, and I heard her moan with satisfaction. My cock was again immersed in her mouth, and she was fondling my balls, driving me even wilder than I'd been before.

Suddenly she had taken me from her mouth and was holding my penis in a death grip at its base. "Don't want you cumming just yet, darling," she hissed.

For some reason I felt compelled to kiss her at that moment. It turned out to be the right thing to do at the time, for she responded by sending her swirling tongue into my mouth in a kiss that seemed to last forever. During this time I gently kneaded her tits and she fondled my balls and tickled my asshole.

Breaking off our kiss, Denise said bluntly, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes ..." I said, and recalling something Miss Ginger had told me about women loving to be the teacher in all respects with neophyte males, added, "If you'll show me the right way."

"Oh, Donald! You're so precious! I want you to rub that cock all over my boobies!

"I want you to cum on my face!

"I want to feel that rod up my ass and in my cunt!

"Will you put it up my ass, Donald?"

"Yes, if you want me too." Up to that moment I had never considered venturing into that hole. But on hearing her suggest it, I was suddenly aflame with a want to do just that; and as soon as possible!

"Good boy!"

My God, words of praise for agreeing to perform such a disgusting act? "But apparently I was capable of acting decisively in moments like these and I responded with, "And ... will you things for me too?"

"Oh, yes my darling boy. We'll do everything!"

Her words had me thinking I was in heaven, and perhaps I was.

Yes! Let's do everything!" I replied eagerly, not caring what demands would be made of me.

"I want to sit on your face. Not right now, but later. I want you to lick and suck my pussy, and gently tease my clit." Then apparently having thought about what she'd just said amended it, saying, "I'll show you how to do that, sweetie."

She guided me over to the leather wing chair, had me sit so that I was only half on the chair, my head pressed up against the back of the chair.

Glancing down, I saw my prick, glistening from the mix of her saliva and my own fluids.

I made it jerk as her mouth came closer, and she shrieked with delight.

I brought my hands up and took hold of her breasts, massaging one while sucking the other; pushing and pulling them together, licking first one nipple then the other. Denise sighed, I let my hands fall to her hips, encircled her waist, drew her to me. I kissed her again, feeling the slick stiffness of my cock against her naked belly. My hands ventured down and taking her ass in my hands, heard her murmur: "Oh yes, baby, feel that ass of mine! Wait! Wait! We should change places, baby!"

That said, Denise first sat, then slouched forward and opened her legs, welcoming me. I slid my fingers along her crack and she squirmed in my arms. I let my finger touch her tight little anus, and was surprised to find her wet even there.

Groaning with want, she shifted away from my ever questing fingers and directed my prick into the slick, velvety heat of her cunt. Two strokes into that magnificent orifice my cock throbbed and a second later I ejaculated as I pulled out in alarm at impregnating her. The first line splattered against her kneecap, the second her calf. To my chagrin, Denise shrieked with laughter!

"So soon, Donald?" Denise, still laughing, protested weakly. "It's my fault. I teased you so. I knew I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself!"

I was mortified. A long string of cum hung from the tip of my cock symbolizing my failure.

With a wide smile, Denise reached down to her leg and slowly scooped up some semen and carefully examined it.

"Well," she said, "while I enjoyed that display of your sexual prowess, I hate to see it wasted like that."

That said, she thrust her hand at my face and said, "Here, taste yourself!"

Seeing no viable alternative, I did as I was told. A moment later, my eyes widened as Denise cleaned the remainder, or at least most of it from her calf brought it to her own mouth, and placing said fingers into her mouth, sucked away, much as one might at an oyster shell and its content.

"There are other things we can do, my sweet," she purred, placating my injured manhood as so many women have done over the years. "You'll be like a rock in no time at all, you'll see, my darling, Donald."

I would have moved mountains for her for saving me from myself at that moment. "What ... What can I possibly do?" I beseeched her.

"You can go down on me, orally, like I did when I sucked you off."

She was already settling into the arm chair and opening her legs for me, guiding my fingers into her sodden hole.

I found her so wet that I decided to send three fingers into her rather than the one. She accepted them easily, purring with satisfaction as I stirred my semen with her juices.

"Lick me there, sweetie!" she murmured excitedly.

I nodded agreeably and saw that lifting one of her legs would make it easy for me to accomplish what she wanted. I gently took an ankle and placed it over the arm of the leather chair, widening her opening even more then sat back on my hunches for a moment and committed the sight to memory.

Her eyes were closed. She had a finger in her mouth and was sucking on it like one would a pacifier. There was a flush spread across her breasts to her face. Her nipples were rigid, one pointing towards the ceiling, the other at me. She still wore her shoes, although one was just hanging off her foot, ready to drop to the floor.

I moved closer and studied her cunt. A small triangle of hair, almost the same shade as that on her head, surrounded her opening. Fluids from both of us glistened on her labia, like dew on an early morning flower.

I kissed one thigh.

She shivered, "Oh, yes baby, yes," she cooed and brought one hand to the back of my neck. I kissed her thigh again, and then I moved to the other, but a little higher.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!" she crowed in anticipation of what lay ahead, adding the other hand to the first. I moved in, going for her center, but she shifted her rear-end and I wound up rubbing my nose against her cunt. There was a fraction of time when I felt her damp pubic hairs on my cheeks, but then I righted myself and thrust my tongue out and tasted her cunt for the first time. I was amazed. She was so much sweeter than Miss Ginger had been!

"Oh, Donald!" she sighed when I took the fold of her labia between my lips and sucked.

Instinctively, I held the fold in place with my teeth and continued to tickle it with the tip of my tongue.

"Yes, yes, that's it!"

I brought my thumbs into play and spread her labia apart and sent my tongue in, swiveling here and there and everywhere. Her hips began to buck. I could feel the muscles of her legs quivering. I continued licking, adding an occasional suck to temper things off.

Denise was moaning non-stop; her head was turning from side to side. Looking up at her, I saw her eyes were closed and she had both breasts in her hands squeezing them. I pulled back, took a deep breath and sent my tongue in as far as I could. Her body jerked and she let out a loud cry of satisfaction.

"YES! YES!"

And a moment later, "LIKE THAT ... YES!"

I increased my licking. She shuddered and tried to push me away, but I tightened my hold on her ass and refused to allow it.

She jerked several times and then her legs quivered. I saw her belly spasm and all the breath seemed to leave her lungs as she flailed her arms in the air struggling to fill them again.

I paused in my work to watch.

She caught her breath after a brief struggle and moaned twice.

I started to ask if she was all right, but suddenly saw a smile of great contentment on her face and knew I had done a good job of it.

"Did you cum?" I asked.

She smiled at me and nodded. A moment passed, then, "I'm still floating."

"That's good, right?"

"You're a marvelous lover, Donald. I can't believe you've never gone down on a woman before."

"But I haven't," I lied.

"That was the best ever, and ...."

I was touching her again, this time with my fingers. I wet them with her juices and ran them up and down the outer sides of her labia. She fell into a rhythm with me and I thought I was going to make her cum again, only to have her stop me.

"Look at yourself, Donald."

I did. I was fully erect and twitching.

She took it in her hand and pulled me closer. "I want you to fuck me," she said, "But wait here a moment."

She went to what had been my father's desk, cleared the papers off and placed a pillow from a nearby chair on it. Then she leaned across it. I could see her stockings drawn tight against her legs, could see the plump swell of her heart-shaped ass. She leaned further forward, and put her cunt lips on display for me.

She turned around and smiled at me. "Do you like what you see?"

"Very much."

"What does it make you want to do?"

I moved forward and allowed my rock hard prick to nestle in between the crack of her ass. She began moving, rotating her hips just slightly. It felt very good. She was wet all over, and I couldn't resist feeling her thighs and her breasts from behind. Finally I slid my cock down allowing the head of it to rest against the lips of her sex. She moaned again.

"I think you can find a way to get that thing in where it belongs, don't you?"

I moved and it sank into her warmth. I groaned with the pleasure that comes when entering a woman for the first time. I realize I had been inside her earlier, but I would point out it was under nearly intolerable conditions. If you recall, I came immediately. This was different. This was to be savored.

And evidently, Denise concurred. "Slowly. Very slowly, Donald my love."

I hardly dared move as my member was drawn ever deeper into the abyss of love.

When it was in, she told me to be still. Denise began rotating her hips. The feeling was exquisite. I pushed again, just a bit. She moved. I pushed. Before long, I could feel her ass cheeks against my belly.

"Now, sweetie, I want you to fuck me."

I tried to get a better position, only to slip out and quickly reinsert my prick in her again.

"Okay, Donald, now fuck me!"

My only thought at the moment was how unbelievably good it felt.

I started slowly, backing out, moving in.

"Oh fuck me, baby!" she groaned and ground her ass against me. I reached around her with one hand and squeezed a breast. With the other, I reached down and tickled her asshole.

"Faster, harder!" she gasped and repeated herself. I would over time hear those same words regurgitated by women of all shapes and sizes; all ages and colors, and for the same reasons.

Denise was about to cum big time.

"Oh, yes, I'm going to cum, fuck me harder!"

I helped her reach her plateau by telling her I was about to cum. That did it for her.

"Flood me with your stuff!" She screamed and came, humping crazily, and going even harder when I let loose and she felt my hot seed cannonading along her vaginal walls.

"YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OH, FUCK ME!" she chanted until I collapsed, still jerking with after spasms, completely drained.

Or so I thought.

My cock had shriveled to next to nothing, and Denise took a moment to wipe her genitals off with some tissues. We found ourselves sitting next to each other in the leather wing chair. She wore only stockings and shoes. I had an undershirt and socks. We laughed at one another and removed the remainder of our clothing.

Only then did we consider the time remaining before the others would be returning. I thought we had about forty minutes. Being the more conservative, Denise felt we only had about fifteen minutes.

"So why did we just get undressed?" I asked with a silly grin.

"I guess we wanted to end things with both of us naked as the day we were born."

"I'd like to watch you dress and undress sometime," I said wistfully.

"That day, or night will come, Donald."

"Really? You're not teasing me again, are you?"

"No, I'm not. Perhaps we can reprise this afternoon tomorrow night."

"Why not tonight?" I asked hopefully.

Denise slapped my limp noodle and laughing said, "I know you can get it up, but probably only the once. Tomorrow you'll be a tiger. That is if you don't go masturbating tonight. Promise me you won't."

"I promise," I said, not really meaning it.

"The next time will be more like love than desire, Donald." She stood and moved to a shelf filled with books my father had that I'd never given a second glance.

Denise selected two slim volumes and gave them to me. "Some good poetry here, Donald. You might think it mushy at first, but give it a chance. It's mostly about love."

"You want me to memorize some lines for you, Denise?"

"That would be nice of you. I'm pleased you thought to ask me. Now come here and pay some respect to my boobies."

She let me kiss both nipples and then her mouth before we got dressed. Then she retired to her room and I went out for a walk, thinking it best that I not be home when my mother got back.

12