Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina was bucking against the vibrator and the blonde's face. Her chest was heaving and she was gasping for air.

Her orgasm was building...building...and then it hit. She rolled over on her side, somehow remaining atop the blonde. Her legs shot out stiffly, her toes curled ... and the blonde kept shoving the dildo in and out with a savage intensity that had to be seen to be believed.

"S...s...stop! Stop! Stop!" Nina croaked. "I ... I can't ..."

The blonde took the dildo out of Nina and dropped it to the flooring around the pool.

"Oh ... Oh, baby that ... that was ... was fantastic!"

"Now you can do me, right?" the blonde said, and it was not a question, but a demand.

The blonde quickly positioned herself over Nina's face then slowly lowered her cunt to within millimeters of Nina's mouth.

Nina went to work on the blonde with frenzy; her head seemed to bouncing off the lounge chair only to smack against the cunt hovering above it, tonguing and lapping in alternative movements.

In short order the blonde screamed joyfully and I had my dick in hand, squeezing the joy juice from its eye.

Two or three strokes was all it took for me to start spewing cum over the wall and shrubs against the house. There was no way in hell that I'd be able to clean that mess up. I put it out of my mind and concentrated on the show the girls were putting on. Oh yes, they hadn't stopped just yet, in fact if possible things were about to get even more interesting.

Apparently the two had just finished some sort of ritual between them. I watched in stunned silence as Nina took charge. I mean she really took charge. I was reminded of how I'd treated Winnie on leaning she was or at least had submissive tendencies.

Nina ordered the blonde to face the wall and when she didn't move fast enough to suit her, spun the blonde around as if she were a rag doll and threw her against the wall, just out of my field of vision.

I decided I needed to change my position if I were to see what happened next and moved behind several shrubs, and after dropping to my hands and knees I found the ideal spot to satisfy my voyeuristic tendencies.

By the time I had both women in my field of vision–-peering through the shrubbery–-Nina was kissing the blonde's neck and fondling her breasts.

"You were so good to me, Reggie," Nina said softly, "so I really have to reward you. Mmmm, how shall I do that, I wonder?"

So the blonde's name was Reggie–-short for Regina? That was my guess. At any rate, Reggie responded by pushing her ass back into Nina's groin and purred happily.

I know," Nina chirped, "how about I put my fist up your cunt until you cum screaming like the little pain slut you are?"

"Nina, I ..."

Nina slapped the blonde across the back of her head. I think Reggie's face smacked against the house, but couldn't be sure about it. Still the slap alone was proof positive that Nina was fucking around. She certainly had the blonde's attention.

"Talking without my permission is not allowed," Nina said calmly while the blonde regained her composure.

"Yes, Nina ... I understand. Thank you for correcting me."

"You're welcome, Reggie."

"So spread 'em, what the fuck are you waiting for?"

Reggie spread her legs and leaned forward with her hands pressed firmly against the wall. I saw Nina crouch down and then send two fingers into the blonde's steamy cunt so firmly that she was pushed up onto the balls of her feet.

A tiny voice squeaked, "Thank you, Nina!"

Nina found it necessary to squat behind the blonde in order to get the other fingers into her cunt. Of course she had some difficulty with the thumb. I knew just what she was experiencing from having fisted Nikita so recently, but still I would have thought that a girl's hand being smaller than a man's ... but it occurred to me that the woman receiving the fist had something to do with overall acceptance of the proffered hand.

It was while I was contemplating the differences and degree of difficulty that Nina's fist–- thumb included–-slipped inside the blonde.

"Ughhhh!" Reggie grunted as Nina rested her head against the blonde's ass to keep her balance, and then began fucking her with her fist.

"OH, FUCK–-OH, FUCK YEAH! Reggie moaned.

I noticed that Nina had her free hand pressed against her own crotch, eliciting some semblance of pleasure for herself.

Nina must have been clenching and unclenching her hand inside the blonde. I had done it myself with Nikita and had brought her to a massive orgasm in no time at all.

Just then the blonde went off like a hooked fish. She slid slowly down the wall, loins humping the fist still lodged inside her. Nina sank to the ground with her then lay sprawled out, alongside the panting blonde–-half on the concrete, half on the recently fertilized soil beneath the shrubbery. Nina's fist, however, was still inside the shuddering Reggie who was still in the midst of her orgasm.

I was about to come to their rescue when I thought better of it and remained in place as Nina yanked her hand out of the blonde's cunt wiped her cunt-slimed hand on the blonde's hair, and then used it to help balance herself while she slowly got to her knees.

Regina, on the other hand, took Nina's face in her hands and pulled her close then kissed her passionately.

My cock was pulsing wildly, ready to go again, but I thought I had best remain where I was and began jerking off again.

The blonde ended the kiss and I heard her muffled whisper, "Thank you, Nina. I love you soooo much."

Nina pulled the blonde's head against her breast and as the blonde began to nuzzle her breasts, coldly replied: "Yeah, well to me you're just a wet cunt and a talented tongue, Regina."

________________________________________

Two hours later, Nikita and I lay on her bed while I regaled her with what I'd seen that afternoon.

"You didn't try to join them?"

"No, it seemed ... futile somehow."

"Really? Futile ... two obviously horny females, one of whom you've already known sexually–-more than known I'd say–-wasn't she the one who used the dildo while you watched?"

"Yes, that was her."

"You're becoming quite the voyeur aren't you?"

"Mmmm, been one for quite some time now."

"That's right–-drilled that hole in your bedroom wall to spy on your tutor, hmmmm?"

"Not to mention my uncle's fiancée, and then wife. She found out and seemed delighted to know I'd been watching her. She even had me watch her and my uncle going at it; posed a bit during their sex enabling me to see them from a better perspective."

"Oh, my, so she's an exhibitionist."

"Most definitely."

"Have you lain with her lately?"

"No, not since her wedding night."

"NO! HER WEDDING ...!"

"She came to my room after my uncle fell asleep. We fucked for most of the night. Almost got caught too."

Nikita began to laugh. "And what a scandal that would have been!"

I joined her in laughing. "Yes, wouldn't it?"

"But to get back to your friend ... Nina wasn't it?"

"Yes, Nina, the governor's niece."

"She seems quite cruel. I mean in the way she dissed the other girl ... Reggie?"

"Yes."

"Reggie, poor thing. I'd have her over, you know? We could have some fun with her and not be mean to her at all."

"If I manage to meet her I'll extend the invitation."

Laughing: "I'm sure you will. Now promise me you won't try to touch me for the next ... say hour or so."

"Sure, I promise. But you aren't wearing much in the way of clothing, Nik ..."

"So what? You've seen me naked before."

Nikita did have a light sheet covering her body; her tanned skin was visible through the thin cotton. It wasn't enough to satisfy my lust.

After all, I had come to her after watching Nina and Reggie humping one another and even through I'd jerked off twice I was still highly aroused. Nikita's nude, albeit sheet cloaked torso lay next to me. Why wouldn't I want to fuck her?"

Then again, one of the reasons we had the relationship we did was because of the games we played together.

"What are you thinking about?" Nikita asked.

"Regina and Nina. More the blonde though ... after all you were the one to suggest we have a threesome a minute ago."

My cock was erect and standing straight up in the air.

Nikita giggled as her hand slid between her thighs. I took my cock in hand. "I want to bend the blonde over the governor's desk and fuck her while Nina tongues my asshole."

"I saw a young man in the grocery store this morning. I loved the way the muscles in his arms rippled when he picked up a box of oranges. I want to fuck him on this bed," Nikita moaned, pushing the sheet off her naked body. "Just like this." She arched her back and her fingers were a blur.

When I looked into her eyes a moment later she was staring at me and neither of us said a word. I began using both hands as I watched her fingers delving into her cunt.

The breeze was gone. The sheets were gone. And then she turned to me, her legs falling off the bed and her thighs opening. I stared in awe, my hands stopping without thinking.

And then I was rolling towards her even as she closed her eyes and pushed a fourth finger inside her. I was close enough to hear every sound that escaped her lips. I jerked myself off furiously as I watched her, and when she finally opened her eyes it was nearly over.

"I'm going to cum," she moaned.

"Me too," I said, reaching over to touch her left breast.

"Cum on me," she whispered, a hint of sudden shyness flickering across her gaze.

And then we were cumming, our fantasies lost in our minds and mixed in with fresh cut grass and the smell of an approaching fall rain. She clenched around her fingers as I came on her breasts and stomach, and it was all I could do to keep from screaming.

When I finally collapsed on the bed Nikita watched me as she rubbed cum into her skin.

"I want to watch you get fucked," I finally said.

"Oh, god," she whispered, as her hand moved back between her legs and her eyes closed once more in the late afternoon sun.

12