Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 10

Story Info
Donnie watches Nikita with another man
7.8k words
4.47
11.6k
7
0

Part 24 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

A Lesson in Voyeurism - Watching Nikita and Landry

"I want to watch you get fucked," I finally said.

"Oh, god," Nikita whispered, as her hand moved back between her legs and her eyes closed once more in the late afternoon sun.

I looked on as she went at herself with both hands as if possessed. Was this a performance for me, or was she really that far gone? It was obvious that she couldn't reach the much sought release without becoming a sex-crazed animal.

The sloppy wet sounds of her fingers pumping in and out of her sodden pussy seemed loud in the quietness of the night. I nuzzled her neck and throat and whispered words of endearment and encouragement.

She replied with a series of guttural "Huh-huh-huh!" sounds and went into a half-squatting position, in all likelihood to obtain a deeper reach with her fingers, four of which were now abusing her pussy.

"I'm fucking cumming, Donald! See my pussy! Watch me cum, baby! See me cumming!"

Nikita's legs nearly buckled as the orgasm ripped through her. The release she experienced must have been incredible, both physically and emotionally, for when the climax ran down Nikita collapsed to the floor and lay there even as I tried to comfort her.

It has never been difficult for me to make a woman I like wet. Maybe it's my size: I'm 6'4" and spend a great deal of time working out and swimming. Maybe it's the confidence I have in myself transmitting to the woman, or the smile on my face when I'm speaking to them. It could be the fact that I look them in the eyes when I tell them what I'm thinking about.

Perhaps it's the size of my hands or my wit; but I've never found it hard to stimulate a woman's libido without touching her.

This doesn't mean every woman I encounter falls into bed with me; quite the contrary. Women are selective in their own right. For example, I may be too tall or too confident for some—I'm just saying that there is no universal type that everyone wants to fuck. And yes, women want to fuck as much as men do, possibly more so.

Sex is about engaging that portion of the brain that responds to our basest instincts. It's about attraction, lust, and losing oneself to passion. It is truly about the beauty of the world and being able to share that beauty with a "partner". Perhaps it is my recognition of how beautiful that piece of us is that encourages women to grow wet in my presence. I see sex as a natural impulse and one I expect all of us to have---so allowing it to flourish is something I encourage and embrace.

I remember kissing a woman a couple of years ago. We had just returned a good restaurant. We had talked and laughed and enjoyed the meal. There had been no explicit sexual subtext. I hadn't told her that I was going to fuck her. We had simply shared a wonderful evening together.

As I kissed her I cupped her as in the palms of my hands and she melted into me with a deep sigh and renewed our kiss. I sucked her tongue and bit her bottom lip and quickly slipped my hands between her legs.

She ground against the edge of my hand as the flat of my fingertips pressed against her pussy. I slipped my fingers inside her tight jeans and found her dripping wet---not slightly moist as if she'd become excited---no, she was swollen, slick and flowering for me.

I pulled back, looked her in the eye and asked "How long have you been wet for me like this?" She was still shy about the things I was doing to her and replied: "I don't know... all night. I couldn't stop thinking about you fucking me, and she was blushing like a schoolgirl as she averted her gaze. I kissed her again and gave her what she wanted---what she needed.

What I have learned over time---and thanks to the many women who took the time to teach me and answer questions about themselves is that a woman's sexuality is insatiable, voracious, consuming and empowering.

It is the reason both sexes wake up in the morning. Women wake up hoping to find a man who will excite them to the point of no return. They hope to find a man who knows which switches to flip, who can stimulate their mind until they quiver and shake with a need for his touch.

They may lust after his body but it's his mind which will ultimately convince them of his merit. Men with chiseled features and muscular physiques will always be the prototypical object of female desire but a man who has a brain to match will excite them to no end. That man will leave a woman in a puddle of their own juices.

The animalistic impulse combined with perceptive intuition will always stimulate more of a woman than the simple brute. At the same time, an intellectual without the raw masculine impulse to conquer what it is he covets will be only an aesthete. His allure is only temporary and a woman will sooner or later seek out another man who will make her feel possessed.

These are the basest, most natural impulses. It's true that both genders will forgo this passion in exchange for stability and/or romantic love, however passionate sexual desire will simply lie smoldering inside those who have not chosen to indulge that part of them until it is gradually, extinguished.

I am quite happy today- much of that happiness is due to the fact that I am enjoying being a responsible, indulgent sexual being.

I no longer feel the loneliness I felt as a younger man, so I am not in need of a partner or a relationship. This frees me to pursue sexual pleasure (safely and sanely) without the desire to become attached or committed to another person.

I live my life and am overjoyed that I am here. I create. I share myself with friends and family. I laugh loudly, travel, and pursue the things which I desire. I am no longer self-destructive; I no longer drink or smoke. These are the greatest gift/accomplishment I could imagine, and the revelations I've made concerning myself, women and happiness are truly blessings. I'm glad I can share them here.

Enough of the sermonizing---I had told Nikita that I wanted to watch her fuck another man. My request sent her into a masturbatory frenzy, after which she agreed to the request only if she selected the man. It was all right with me, in fact, I found that I actually preferred it that way, it meant that much less guilt on my shoulders if it should come to that.

I'm not positive, but I think most guys fantasize about watching their wives or girlfriends get laid by another guy or girl while they watch. I admit that I'm a member of that group. Why I have this fantasy I don't know, but it's there. I've never asked anyone to do it. Although I had thought about asking Winnie to do it; after all she had fucked Dolph and me one after the other, so the difference appeared to be slight---or was it?

Nikita was certainly different than Winnie. Inasmuch as she had broached the subject, I sensed that she would be all right with it. I had already seen her in bed with May; who had taken my ass while I was tied to the bed, so it's possible that I wanted some form of revenge; but I think not.

I slept over that memorable night and when Nikita joined me in bed she pulled the sheets off of me and wrapped a hand around my cock while the other one fondled my balls. It wasn't long before she was licking up and down my shaft and nibbling on the underside of my cockhead causing it to get nice and puffy for her.

She continued teasing it until finally enveloping the head of my cock in her warm, wet mouth. My hips commenced churning upward as I began fucking her mouth.

Nikita removed me from her mouth, slapped her face with it several times while purring, "Yummy-Yum-yum," over and over before finally climbing on top of me and rubbing the head of my love shaft against her slippery clit, masturbating herself with it until she needed it more inside her than outside. She deftly put a condom on it and guided me into her hot opening.

Nikita used her hands on my chest to support her as she humped away, occasionally leaning forward to bestow a hot kiss or two on my lips. She came in record time and I held her in place as I told her it was my turn to fuck her. She moaned happily at the news and renewed her humping, this time digging her nails into my shoulders as I spewed my load into her vagina. She followed with her own orgasm moments later.

"God, you're so different, Donald."

"Oh ... how so?"

"Most wives, or women for that matter, have it all wrong. They tend to forget that sex is give and take from both sides. I concede the fact that most men grow tired of fucking the same woman week after week, month after month, year after year. You must have heard the adage, 'For every good-looking woman there's a guy who's tired of fucking her.'"

"I certainly have, and I think I can figure out why."

"Well I'd like to hear your thoughts on that, in that you're still so young."

"Think about sex," he said, "it's nothing more than a game, or series of games. The woman usually dresses to attract a man and when she does, they begin a kind of courtship, she smiles, he smiles and so forth. As the game proceeds they both get hot for each other. The natural reaction at that point is to fuck. It's extremely exciting ... the agonizing wait until they can rut again.

If one or the other is married there is an added element of danger. But sooner or later the excitement wears off. I concede this is usually, but not always the man's role. Your analogy about the guy growing tired of her is apt. However, I think that if the woman is smart---and most are smarter than their partners, she will come to understand that part of her role in the game is to change her sexual persona in much the same way as she changes the color or styling of her hair. So she becomes someone else in their bed, thereby benefiting the both of them."

"I see," Nikita said with a bemused smile. "And what is the man's role in this game?"

He should encourage his partner---accepting whatever means she uses to entice him in bed. He should endeavor to make certain she is satisfied by paying attention to her needs more so than his own. Both benefit from this approach."

"So," Nikita still smiling said, "Men want their women sexy as hell, even kinky to some extent. And would this include having sex with another guy or woman. I think the nastier a woman gets in front of her man, the more he likes it. Do you agree, Donald?"

"Actually I'm not sure. I think I like the idea. I certainly like the concept of you and another woman getting it on in front of me; to the point of my joining in at the opportune time. "As for another guy ... I'm honestly not quite sure.

I mean, I'd do it in a minute. I have done it and there were no regrets on my part. But the women we partnered with didn't mean all that much to me to begin with. You're different, Nikita.

You certainly mean something to me. I'm not thinking of proposing marriage, mind you, but I do love you in my own way. I think you know it. I think you tend to agree with me. I'm not sure how you feel about remarrying---my guess is it's a possibility, but not in the immediate future."

Nikita kissed me on the mouth, and then said, "I have a girlfriend who brought a man home with her husband's permission. It wasn't pre-planned; she met him at a business meeting, liked what she saw and invited him home with her.

She loved the way they doubled her, each trying to outdo the other. Women enjoy sex too. You know that, but we also love kinky, depraved sex, but won't admit to it, at least under normal circumstances; and so, if our lover, or husband agree to it ... why the hell not?"

I didn't reply.

Nikita got feisty, perhaps it was the first time in our relationship that she had. I couldn't recall her acting this peevishly and said so.

"Peevish?" She leaned in close to my face. "Well do you still want me to suck on another cock while you watch? Just tell me, 'Yes' or 'No'. Do you still want it?"

I was quick to answer her. "Yes, of course I do."

"Would you be jealous if I enjoyed it?" She asked.

"Would it matter? I mean, I'm the one who would have put you in that position in the first place. What would my being jealous or sorry about having put you up to it have to do with it?"

"I might just matter to me you son-of-a-bitch!"

"Oh, come on, Nikita ... if you really felt that way this conversation wouldn't be taking place. What I want is for you to enjoy yourself. If you should want me to participate in this ... make it a ménage à trois; or I can simply watch the two of you."

"Do you think you could just sit there and simply look on without participating?"

"Yes, I could. I wouldn't be comfortable---I'd have an enormous erection and might even jerk off while watching. Would you object to that?"

"No, I'd find it exhilarating that watching me fuck another man caused you to masturbate in front of us."

"Okay," I said and shut up.

"If it makes you jealous would you want me to stop?" She asked after a short period of silence.

"No." I heard myself say. "I would want you to enjoy yourself."

"And you think you could handle it?"

"I think I could."

"Gooood!" She squealed happily. "But you'd better know you could. That would make it easier for me to give you what you want. And I do want to give you your fantasy!"

I knew Nikita could see the flushness in my face as she said it.

"You do?" I asked sheepishly. "But..."

"But nothing!" She said. "There is one thing though. We have to go by the rules."

"Rules?" I asked.

She turned and opened her purse, fumbling as she pulled out some paper.

"The only way this can work," She said with a taunting smile, "is if you agree to the rules."

She already had this planned out. She pushed the page to my side of the bed. "Read them over and tell me your decision. Once you make your choice, there is no reversing it. If you decide that you don't want me to do this, then you will have to promise me, you will never, ever ask me to fulfill this fantasy of yours again."

I took the papers and tried to not let her see my hand shake as I began to read her rules.

"You get to watch, but not to join in. No recriminations afterward. If you feel what I do or my partner does with me is uncalled for, I will let you bring a woman into my home and watch while the two of you enjoy one another. I will not participate unless invited to by each of you.

"I know this may seem more extreme than you expected," She said. "But for this to work I have to know up front what I can and can't do. It would be devastating if you suddenly stopped me while making love to someone. It'll take a lot of discipline on your part. I want to be sure you can handle it."

"If you pass my tests then we will continue. If you don't pass any of my tests...well, you probably wouldn't have been able to handle what came next anyway.

I had not counted on this cuckold attitude from her. This was such a definite attitude from her, though her talking to me like this, her being in control her sex like this, was turning me on.

"Are we in agreement?" She asked. "Or do you want to just keep it all a fantasy?"

"May I think about it overnight?" I asked.

"No! Absolutely not! I need to know right now! By tomorrow I may change my mind."

The room seemed to be in a whirl. I looked at her.

She smiled and said, "It's now or never, Donald."

I looked down; my cock was bulging obscenely in my trousers.

"Give me the fucking pen!" I snarled, angry at her for the first time. I signed the agreement and slid it across the sheet to her waiting hand.

The next day following afternoon swimming practice, I returned to my house, made myself a sandwich and opened a root beer before collapsing on the sofa and turning on the television. I had just taken a bite of the sandwich when my cell phone rang. A glance told me it was Nikita. I answered, mumbled "Just a sec." and tried to swallow. I needed to wash the food down and took a swig of the root beer. Only then was I able to converse with her.

"Hello ... sorry about that. I was eating and you caught me mid-bite."

Nikita laughed and said I couldn't have planned it better. My friend will be here at eight. I think it best if you come by at ... say 8:15. That way there won't be much of a delay before we get started and it also ensures your witnessing the entire..." she paused for effect. "...event."

"I will be there and thank you, Nikita."

I took pains with how I looked. I showered and blow-dried my hair, something I don't usually do. I selected a pair of dark brown linen slacks to go with an Ivory sport jacket and dark blue silk shirt and burgundy loafers, polished to a high shine.

And so I arrived at Nikita's at precisely 8:15 only to be greeted by Nikita who was stunningly beautiful wearing only a white, diaphanous silk shirt that wafted gently in the breeze coming in the doorway behind me. The shirt was completely unbuttoned, flowing over her otherwise delightful, smooth, naked body.

"How good of you to come by, Donald," she breathed sensuously. My erection was already at full size, straining against the fabric of my trousers.

"Donald, I don't believe you've met Landry. Landry this is Donald."

Landry was about five inches shorter than I, but solidly built and certainly athletic looking. Moreover, he was still dressed.

"How do you do?" I said and smiled as I extended my hand to him. Landry took my hand, gave it a tentative squeeze and released it. He nodded his head, but didn't speak to me.

Nikita drew the sheer silk garment closer to her as if it would prevent me from seeing her nude body under it, and said, "I've told Landry about our little agreement and he's all right with it. He has one caveat he wants added to the agreement and I don't think you'll have a problem agreeing to it."

"And what might that be?"

"You are not to touch him during our ... performance."

"He needn't concern himself with that. I won't touch him, other than perhaps shaking his hand when he leaves."

Nikita offered me a glass of wine which I accepted, then said: "Oh, but you'll be the first to leave, Donald. Perhaps I should have mentioned that."

"Yes, perhaps you should have. Well ... is this where you want me?" I pointed to an armchair across from the loveseat in her living room. I was silently congratulating myself on retaining a calm demeanor. It was then that I realized how much I was looking forward to watching their performance.

To say that I was aroused by this scenario would be a huge under-statement. My cock had already released a copious amount of precum. My dark brown slacks revealed as much to anyone caring to look. Nikita was trying to hide a smug smile with her hand, for she and not Landry had had sufficient reason to look in that particular direction.

"Landry, are you ready to begin?"Nikita inquired genially, while diverting her gaze from my crotch to his face.

"Of course, Nikita. Where do you prefer we begin?"

I felt my cock throb inside my trousers at his words.

"Why don't you get those clothes off, darling? It's much more fun to fuck in the nude, don't you think?"

Landry answered by shedding his clothing as quickly as possible. I found him to be extraordinarily well hung, and already knew he had a reputation for using his cock well and for long periods among Nikita's lady friends.

"May I ask a question?"

Nikita arched an eyebrow at this, but said, "A question or two is acceptable, but I don't want a running commentary or series of questions about what come next. Is that clear, Donald?"

"Very."

"Ask your question."

"How do you come to know Landry?"

"He was highly recommended to me by my friend, May, whom you've met."

"Thank you. Please proceed."

Nikita seemed surprised that my question wasn't more inquisitive, but I really had no need to make this a Q&A session. I knew what to expect, and in fact, was looking forward to it. I did feel a slight pang of jealousy, but not anything close to overpowering and unforgiving. Oh no. I wanted this and hopefully would experience similar events in the future.