Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssss," she hissed immediately.

I gave her a friendly swat on the butt and told her to get into the shower and that I'd be along momentarily.

With a giddiness I hadn't seen in her before, Winnie almost skipped away into the bathroom while I gathered up the sodden sheets and tossed them into the washer.

Winnie entered the bathroom and after peeling off the gooey leotard was immediately transfixed by the image that stared back at her from the mirror above the sink. Her lips were swollen, her nipples distended and standing hard and proud on her breasts. There were red marks, not quite bruises over her breasts from his mauling during the massage and there was a distinct love bite that ran along her collarbone that, try as she might, she could not remember Donnie giving her. Sperm was drying in streaks across the small patch of black fuzz between her legs and her inner thighs gleamed wetly with both his and her cum.

Wonderingly, she stared at herself, one hand going up to trace the red patch of a hickey on the inside of her thigh. She looked like a woman who had just been thoroughly fucked. In truth, Winnie had never felt so ravished, so thoroughly used in all her life.

Yet even though she had come more times in the past forty something minutes than she could remember, she could still see from the fire in her eyes that she was still in the throes of pure animal lust. Her nipples were still hard as they pointed back at her in the mirror,

Her ass was throbbing with a dull ache that she knew was from missing the full feeling she'd had with his cock firmly lodged in it. I never thought anal could be so much fun, she thought.

Trying to absorb what he'd done to her flashed through her mind, but she couldn't fix on any one thing. It was all a blur, but a lovely blur that she would love to repeat time and time again.

She did remember the wet gleam of his cock after he took it out of her, and flushed when the realization hit her that she wanted nothing more than to suck his cock until he came in her mouth.

Winnie realized with a start that her right hand had stolen down to the sticky mess of cum and juices around her anus and then moved the same fingers to her pussy and clit in preparation to masturbate. She laughed and shook her head, then slapped the hand against her behind and moved quickly to the toilet and sat down to pee.

After wiping herself and flushing the toilet, she stepped into the shower and turned on the water, being careful to adjust the temperature. Using a facecloth, she methodically scrubbed herself clean of sweat, oil and cum, not necessarily in that order, but ensuring that Donnie would find no fault in her personal cleanliness. Still, she did smile contentedly at her own naughtiness.

Once out of the shower and still grinningly wickedly, she brushed her hair, applied a fresh coating of lipstick to her sensual lips and eyed her body again. Suddenly her smile vanished as concerns flooded over her. Did he really like it? Weren't her breasts on the smallish side; and what about her legs? They certainly weren't beauty contest worthy.

Her lips parted as she laid the lipstick down, memories of what had just transpired flooded over her. Winnie's cunt contracted around his imaginary cock inside her and yearned so longingly for him to enter her again that she called out his name.

"Donnie?"

When he failed to answer, she moaned low in her throat and ran out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He wasn't there.

She froze, a hollow feeling in her chest; then she saw her clothes, and his, piled on the armchair facing the foot of the bed. She stood there for a moment before deciding that he had to be somewhere in the house and forced herself into action--she had to do something, and then noticed there were no sheets on the bed. She opened drawers and closets until discovering the fresh linen supply in a closet just off the bathroom. Grabbing a couple clean sheets she set to making the bed and was humming happily to herself when she heard him enter the room behind her, the hairs on the back of her neck rose straight up and a thrill raced through her body, her nipples leaped to turgid attention as she realized he was staring at her fully exposed vagina.

She forced herself to slowly straighten up and turn to face him. The fact that his erection was pointed upward brought the heat between her legs to an inferno. A low moan escaped her throat.

"Fuck me? Please fuck me?" she gasped on finding her voice.

I had fully expected to fuck her again, but this was extraordinary, what with finding Winnie stooped over the bed fixing the sheets with her honey-pot and anus peeking out at me while she bent to her task.

Hearing her asking to be fucked was the icing on the cake. How could I refuse such a request?

I was on her before she could say another word. Her eyes widened in surprise as I pulled her close and kissed her. She moaned into my mouth and ground her pussy into my loins. My hands traversed her entire body caressing, stroking and squeezing until as she later related: 'I wasn't sure that it was only you touching me, or if there were several guys grabbing and squeezing.' But she was sure of one thing and that was my finger as it delved into her wet cunt and unfailingly found her g-spot.

"Oh, yes ... do me there!" she yelped.

I held up her with one arm around her waist while frigging her with the other hand. Winnie buried her face into my neck, whimpering, her hips bucking as I deliberately masturbated her while keeping her on her feet. Winnie was standing on her tip-toes, legs apart for my fingers' ministrations when her orgasm hit her; she spasmed and went rigid with a gasp. Her knees went weak as she cried out, a shriek that left her sagging in my arms as I wrung the last shred of her climax out of her with my knowing fingers.

"How do you do this to me?" Winnie asked when she was finally able to put words together. I had both arms around her waist and she still had hers around my neck. Her orgasm had blunted her need but mere fingers were no way near enough to satisfy her overall lust. What would go a long way toward sating it would be the rigidly thick penis pressing against her belly when I sent it into the sodden morass of her cunt.

Winnie's hand was already cupping and stroking it as she sank to her knees to bestow a blowjob as sort of a prepayment for the fucking that was sure to follow.

But before she could begin ministering to his cock properly, he suddenly was moving her backwards until her ass bumped into the bed.

"Sit," I said, and she did. She reached beneath her to hold and guide me inside her as she sat down with my hands on her waist as she impaled herself on my prick. We both sighed in contentment and Winnie froze still for a moment, enjoying the feel of me inside her.

I cupped a breast as she began to move, slowly at first, rocking her hips like a belly dancer, strangely enough finding herself doing it in time with the music from the stereo.

Winnie leaned back and twisted so she could put one arm around my shoulder, letting my mouth have access to a pointing nipple. I laughed as my lips tightened on her turgid bud and fed two fingers previously frigging her cunt into her mouth and she instinctively licked and sucked them clean.

She began moving faster, even levering herself up and moaning loudly, slamming down to swallow my dick inside her again.

I heard her cry out in surprise as she noticed our reflection in the dark surface of the television screen in front of the bed. She obviously liked the sight of seeing herself fucking me, reverse cowgirl style, my cock disappearing in and out of her pussy; her breasts jiggling in time with the movements of her hips.

"Like watching us?" I inquired.

"Its soooo fuckin' hot!" she breathed hotly into my ear.

I made a mental note to video us the next time I had her over.

Then she leaned forward in my lap, removing her arm from around my shoulder, and leaned back again, better positioning herself for deeper penetration. I helped by taking hold of her waist as she began to lift and pump down on my erection, using smooth, long strokes, her eyes fixed on the dark screen, watching her breasts bounce around on her chest, her pussy swallowing and spitting out cock.

She started to go faster as little squeals and gasps escaping her mouth.

I searched out her clit with two fingers, found it and started rubbing it.

That didn't slow her down. But she did begin talking: "Love it ... love that cock. It feels ... it feels soooo good!"

I managed to maintain a steady thrusting even as she bounced on top of me, her ass making a soft slapping noise at each impact, gasping and groaning.

I worked my hand between us and began rubbing her clit adding to her pleasure.

"Ohhhh, fuck yesssss!" she moaned and bounced one last time on me before cumming.

That did me in as well and I grunted as my load rocketed out of my cock and into her cunt.

I glanced up at her face. It was locked on our conjoined reflections on the television screen.

"Fuckin' nasty isn't it?" I asked.

Knowing full well what I meant, she replied, "Yes--yes it's really nasty shit, but I fuckin' loved it!"

"We should make a video," I suggested.

"Yes --Yes we should, but just for us. I mean, you wouldn't put it in the internet would you?"

"No. It would be ours to enjoy; just you and me."

"Okay, then. I'd love to do it," she replied and fell into my arms exhausted. I nuzzled her neck and heard her whimper happily as she absently used a finger to take up some cum and lick it off her fingers.

"Mmmmm and I even get dessert," she laughed.

"Oh, I've got plans for you right through tomorrow night." I said, trailing a finger down the crack of her ass.

"Oh really?" Winnie smiled naughtily.

I smacked her ass lightly, and then squeezed it hard, leaving a bruise. "All sorts of nasty plans."

She grinned, wrinkling her nose. "How nasty?"

"Very nasty." I licked her lips. "I'm going to fuck you here and then I'm going to take you someplace else and fuck you there too." He squeezed her ass again.

"Maybe, just maybe I'll have someone else fuck you too. Think you'd like that?"

Her mood was too good to be dampened by that statement and she answered with, "Man or woman?"

A plethora of ideas formed in my head.

Winnie reached between my legs and caressed my flaccid member, still wet from her cunt. "So I should call in and tell my boss I'm sick or something?"

"Yes."

"Ohhhh ... I just came again, Donnie!"

We began caressing and teasing one another until Winnie suddenly shivered, cold. It had turned colder outside and a draft had blown in through an open window. And it was close to 11 pm and we had both yawned more than once. So I laid her down on the bed and then, kneeling over her, between her spread legs, proceeded to kiss her to sleep, starting with her lips, ears, neck, and down to her collarbone, her chest, and the expanse of caramel smooth skin between her breasts, sucking hard on her nipples and making her whimper, before going further down. Next I kissed her belly, abdomen, pussy, and thighs. With her moaning non-stop, I lifted her legs so that I could kiss them down to her feet and sucked each toe on each foot. Only then did I return to her pussy which was oozing with her juices. I ate her to several climaxes and then frenched her until both our tongues were unable to flick on the other.

"Go to sleep, and don't wake me up with a blowjob. I need my rest," I said sternly, then kissed each of her eyelids and told her to keep her eyes shut, and then I rolled over and went right to sleep.

12