Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leader of the group was named Mike, who I knew was on the tennis team. He introduced me to the others: Eddie, fencing – Nathan, track & field – and Javie, baseball.

It appeared that they all knew of my dismissal from the team and also had heard various versions for it, all of which enhanced my status in their eyes.

Over beers, the conversation alternated between the football teams prospects–-it was currently ranked third in the national polls with Alabama scheduled for the following week– and women. As the beer flowed, each guy beginning with Javie regaled the others with tales of their womanizing conquests. When my turn came, I related some of what had gone on between Nina and me, but clearly left little from which any of them might identify Nina should they happen to have made her acquaintance.

"You ever go after the sorority girls?" Eddie inquired.

"I haven't, no," I replied with a shrug.

"Oh, you're missing a bet there, Don," Eddie said knowingly.

I noticed that both Mike and Javie were nodding emphatically.

"Gospel man," Nathan added.

"Okay, you've convinced me. I'll check the sorority girls out."

"They're everywhere," Eddie offered.

"Yeah, and easy man ... real easy," Javie threw in.

"It's like they want it as much as we do," Mike said wonderingly. "I mean, it's almost too easy."

"So where am I likely to find some of these 'easy' sorority girls?"

"Sorority row, for sure," Javie said emphatically.

"Couple bars off campus too," Eddie said after a brief silence.

"They pretty strange things those girls," Nathan said.

I asked the bronze skinned track man what he meant. He laughed and said, "They into all kinds of shit man ... all kinds."

"Can you give me an example?" I asked.

"Sure, they like to have sex with more than one partner. It doesn't seem to matter if it's boy-girl, or girl-girl, or a mix of four or more of any combination just as long as there's plenty of sex. They also into weird games too. Like this one I met had a swing type contraption. She had me stand in a certain spot while she got into this harness device; umm it was the swing I mentioned. Then once it was moving she'd glide right into my dick. Fuckin' weird, man."

Mike chimed in next, saying: "It's like all they want to do is fuck, man. And if they find out you're an athlete ... they go fuckin' crazy."

I laughed, had another beer and left the guys, telling them I had a mid-term to study for, but I wanted to scout out a sorority house to see how true the guy's stories were.

________________________________________

I had heard that Kimmie was a member of a sorority, and since I had her phone number, gave her a call.

"Hey, Kimmie, it's Donnie. How are you?"

"Donnie? Oh, gee ... I didn't expect ..."

"I know, don't dare go near the girls. I know. But I'm not near you; I'm on the phone, so no rules are being broken, right?"

"Um, yeah right."

"I was wondering though, what are you doing for your skin problem?"

"Oh, Donnie ... their back–-the blemishes, you know?"

"That's a shame ... maybe ... no I shouldn't."

"What? What shouldn't you do?"

"Well, I was going to offer you some of my special lotion, you know, too help with your problem."

"Would you?"

Sure, but haven't you found another source?"

"Umm, I've tried two guys to tell the truth about it. They didn't work. Not at all."

"That's terrible. You had to do them too, huh?"

"Well you know ... you have to give something to get something, right?"

"So tell me, Kimmie are the coaches, or should I say is that particular coach still hovering around you?"

"No she isn't. In fact, after you left the team she kind of moved into the background."

"What do you mean?"

"Umm, she's still coaching, but not around a lot of the time. I think the head coach has her on the road, you know, scouting and looking at prospects before he visits them. It's his way of keeping her at a distance after several girls complained about her interfering with their private lives."

"Good for him. I kinda thought coach was ticked at her more than me, but politics dictated that I bear the brunt of the penalty. So do you remember where I live?"

"Yes, I do."

"Can you get over here, or should I pick you up?"

"Um, I can get a ride over, if you'll drop me back at the sorority."

"You joined a sorority?"

"Well, my mom belonged to it and she made a call or two and they invited me in this year instead of waiting until my sophomore year."

I laughed and said, "It pays to have friends in high places, doesn't it, Kimmie?"

"She laughed and said, "Yeah it does. It also helps to have friends who think of you and want to help out when they can. I really appreciate your offer, Donnie."

"I expect to be paid in full, Kimmie." "Oh sure. I don't consider it paying, I consider it pleasure, you know?"

"I do know. So I'll see you ... how soon?"

"Twenty or thirty minutes?"

"That's fine. Oh, it you want, your friend–-it's a sorority member, right?"

"Yeah, Karen, why?"

"If you don't mind, she can come in with you. I don't mind if she wants to watch us."

"You don't?"

"Naw, I think the more the merrier."

"I'll tell her. But don't be mad if she turns you down, okay?"

"Okay, see you in thirty or so, Kimmie!"

"Bye, Donnie!"

________________________________________

Kimmie looked better than I remembered. Her hair was now longer, hanging over her shoulders somehow emphasizing how delicate she really was. Because it was a warm afternoon, she was dressed in a t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. She looked more like a high school sophomore than a college freshman, but still made me hard as I recalled our past together and what lay in store for us in the next hour or so.

The shorts were actually pretty tight; giving me a good view of her firm little ass when she had her back to me, and the flimsy t-shirt let him see how perky her little tits were. Knowing her fairly well I had to assume she'd dressed seductively with deliberation and possibly advice from her sorority sisters.

Speaking of which, her 'sister' was a pretty girl with a dynamite body named Karen. The three of us talked for a while, how rough, or not so rough the mid-terms were–-although not mentioning my sperm donations on Kimmie's behalf, which I found curious. Then out of the blue, Karen asked: "Are you thinking about pledging a fraternity when you're eligible?"

"I hadn't really thought about it," I answered honestly. "I um, lost my dorm room when ..."

"Kimmie's filled me in on what happened. As far as I'm concerned, you're a hero. But I ... and Kimmie too, I suspect didn't know you'd land this well. It's not a fraternity–-it can't be it's too clean and well maintained."

I laughed and told her it was mine. That my family suggested I buy it for the duration of my college years, and then sell it if I wanted on graduating.

I saw Karen reevaluate me. "So you're like rich?"

"Let's just say I'm well off, not rich. My father passed away several years ago and left us well provided for. Us being my mother and two sisters."

"So you didn't have to go through living with a crazy roommate like I did," Karen added.

"I had a decent roomie. He's still on the swim team. When I was asked to leave it meant giving up the room. They thought, or at least I think that's what they thought that I 'd be a bad influence on him."

"Were you?" she asked with a gleam in her eye.

"No more than he was on me," I replied and we all laughed.

I sensed that Kimmie was somewhat uneasy about what we were there for and was about to broach the reason for their being there when Karen laughed giddily and peeled off her shirt and unclasped her bra freeing her perky tits for all to see.

"What?" she barked as Kimmie and I gawked at her. "Aren't we here to get it on? So, Donnie, what do you think?"

"They're lovely ... unbelievable... can I touch them?"

"Um..." she gave me a look that said 'what the fuck's the matter with you?' and said, "That's why I shook them loose, sugar. Kimmie you can play with 'em too if you want."

I cupped her left breast in my hand. It was warm and soft and heavy, and felt incredibly sexy. I lowered my head and took her nipple in my mouth. When she didn't stop me I sucked on it gently, caressing her nipple with my tongue. When I removed my mouth, it was pink, wet with my saliva and hard and pointy.

Kimmie reached out tentatively and cupped the breast I wasn't enjoying.

"Now you," Karen said, panting excitedly.

"Now me what?" I replied.

"Get rid of those clothes. I want to see you, sugar."

I left off her nipple and stripped. Karen's eyes widened and I had to laugh.

"You ... you're beautiful!" she gasped.

Kimmie nodded her head in agreement as Karen ran her hands over my chest and ass.

"Ohhhh, look at his dick, Kimmie!"

"I know! I know!" Kimmie replied, and I thought I saw a little drool seeping from the left side of her mouth. "He's really a hunk, isn't he?"

"Ohhhh, yes, he is that, sugar," she answered slowly as her eyes devoured me.

Holding my semi-hard cock in one hand, I asked, "Who wants a taste?"

"I do!" they said in tandem.

Since Kimmie had already had the pleasure of sucking me off, I had Karen start by licking the tip and then directed her to do the same to my balls. She went right to it with no hesitation. She even teased my asshole to some extent.

Kimmie knelt down next to her, took my shaft in her right hand and stroked it until it grew to full size. Karen gulped and crowed: "Christ its jumbo size!"

With one hand around Karen's waist, I pulled her close enough to refasten my lips around her nipple. I sucked on it–-hard. With her first moan I glanced at Kimmie. She had used the brief time to shuck all of her clothing into a small pile just off the foot of the bed. Kimmie was rubbing her pussy against the top of the low standing bedpost.

"You can straddle that post if you like, Kimmie," I whispered and switched nipples.

Kimmie nodded her head and swung a leg over the post and slowly sank her cunt down on the pointy post about three or so inches and began to rock back and forth.

"I guess that leaves you to suck me off, Karen. How about it?"

"Mmmmm, sure, sugar!" She said and dropped to her knees and after spitting a glob of saliva on my cockhead, took me into her mouth.

I watched as Kimmie arched her back and began to lower herself even more on the bedpost.

"Kimmie, come over here–-now!" I said louder than I meant too. There was some reluctance on her part, but it was just a slight hesitation before she rose up and left the post and came to stand next to us.

I noted a slimy slug-like string of goo clinging to the bedpost and concluded that she had almost climaxed on it and I felt guilty at depriving her of that pleasure and made a note to make it up to her.

"Give Kimmie a turn, Karen."

Karen quickly relinquished my cock to Kimmie and looked up at me while Kimmie took me deep. I allowed Kimmie to suck me for roughly three minutes then gave Karen another two. I made her quit when my balls signaled I was nearing my eruption and positioned both girls on the bed with them sitting side-by-side on the right hand side of the bed.

It was my turn to kneel and I did in order to face the two of them and set my hands to massaging both their mounds until they were both moaning non-stop.

"You're a couple of really naughty bitches aren't you?"

"Ohhh, I am for sure, sugar," Karen purred.

"And Kimmie, what about you?"

"I'm whatever you say I am, Donnie," she squeaked.

"Are you naughty enough to eat Karen out while I watch?"

"I can do that, you want me too, Donnie."

"I want you to taste her on my cock first," I said, and presented my cock to Karen's lipstick smeared mouth. Karen licked her lips and looking up at me with lust filled eyes, rubbed her mouth along the tip and then opened her lips to suck me inside then moaned as I slid half my length into her mouth. I had my hands in her hair holding her in place and looked over at Kimmie.

She was tweaking a perky nipple with one hand and had two fingers jammed into her snatch with the other. She'd come a way since her first visit to my place. The sorority seemed to have turned her into a quasi-slut, possibly a full-time slut.

I proved it to myself by winking at her causing her to laugh out loud and startle Karen, who let me fall from her mouth. Then still laughing she offered my cock to Kimmie, but I tapped her on the head and she resumed sucking me off.

Soon enough I was face fucking her, fast short strokes that seemed to make her hotter and hotter. I saw Karen's hand go between her legs and begin rubbing her wet cunt as she gagged on my cock while deep throating me.

"Easy baby, don't take too much meat there," I cooed.

I must have pissed her off with that statement, for she yanked me from her mouth and snarled, "Don't tell me how to suck a dick!"

A moment later I was back in her mouth and taking me deep. I don't know about other guys, but I love the sound of my balls slapping against a woman's chin when getting a good blowjob.

I felt myself nearing a climax and pulled out of her mouth. She gasped in both surprise and to catch her breath.

"Time for Kimmie to eat that cunt of yours, Karen."

Karen lay back down without any objection and spread her legs.

To my surprise, Kimmie stood there waiting for me to give her the green light.

I slapped Kimmie on the ass and told her: "Grab her ankles and pull her to the edge of the bed."

Moving quickly she did as I had told her, and then just as she was about to place her mouth on Karen's snatch, I had her kiss Karen on the mouth, telling them both: "I promised a taste of my cock from her mouth, remember?"

Both of them cackled raucously and went into a fairly long torrid frenching before Kimmie broke it off and went right to Karen's pussy and started sucking it like a cat goes after a bowl of milk–-long, hard licks that had Karen moaning from the first.

Karen ground her snatch into Kimmie's face. In return, Kimmie's hands moved to Karen's smallish tits, pulling on the turgid nipples until I thought the girl would scream in pain. But she didn't. In fact, she appeared to enjoy it very much.

At this point I was standing and holding my cock while watching them. It was time to join in–-but how?

Kimmie made the decision for me by shaking her ass as she regaled herself mashing her face into Karen's cunt. I stepped up and rubbed my condom clad cock against her pussy's opening. She moaned a welcome and raised her ass presenting me with a clear view of her lightly furred twat and I slipped inside her with unexpected ease.

"Muck me Domme!" she cried, her face still buried in Karen's cunt.

I pummeled her with deep, hard jabs that had my balls smacking against her ass. She matched my ferocity by tonguing Karen with a viciousness that had to be seen to be believed.

"THAT'S IT! OH GOD ... THAT'S IT!" Karen squealed happily. "OH YEAH ... BITE MY CLIT BITCH–-BITE THAT CLIT!"

Her comments had a major effect on Kimmie. She shuddered beneath me as I was pile driving into her. Kimmie's cunt clenched around my schlong, milking it frantically as both she and Karen climaxed together.

Then, in what was certainly unlike me in most regards, I shoved Kimmie away while still in the throes of her orgasm and sent my rigid cock into Karen's hot hole and bottomed out in her with the first stroke.

I was so close to cumming, I could feel it bubbling up inside me. A quick glance at Kimmie told me she was all right. She was jamming as many fingers as she could into her twat and her face had an obscene look to it because her lipstick and Karen's juices were smeared all over it.

Suddenly I heard myself groan: "OH FUCK!" And I erupted into Karen and the condom I happened to be wearing.

The three of us lay there panting, legs tangled up with one another.

After a minute or so, Kimmie timidly asked: "Did you cum in Karen?"

Evidently she intended to delve into Karen's pussy to retrieve as much sperm as possible. I found this curious for she must have known I was wearing a rubber. Then I looked down and saw no condom on my dick. Where the hell? I had the answer before I saw the condom half in and half out of Karen's cunt. I reached down and gingerly plucked it from her steamy twat and found most if not all the sperm still inside the prophylactic and handed it to Kimmie without saying a word.

She accepted it and hopped off the bed, found her purse and took out a small jar, not unlike a typical baby food jar found in the grocery store, opened it and slowly emptied the contents from the rubber into the jar.

"Thank you, Donnie. That was very thoughtful of you," she said and kissed me tenderly.

Karen yawned and then laughed. "You wanna come to one of our parties?" Her hands were busy tracing over my chest and nipples. "We're having one tomorrow night. I'll fix you up with as many girls as you can handle."

"Please come, Donnie," Kimmie said, her eyes pleading for me to say yes.

How could I refuse?

12