Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 19

Story Info
Don is asked to deflower a Sorority Girl.
6.9k words
4.44
25.4k
9

Part 33 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just coming out of the shower when my phone rang. The girls had left some forty minutes before and I let it go to the forth ring thinking I'd only answer it if it was important.

"Hello, Donnie? Its Karen ... you know ... that Karen. (Laughter) Um, this will probably sound stupid I know, but could you come to the sorority an hour or so earlier than originally planned?

"Damn I wish I was talking to you instead of ...."

"Hello, Karen, Donnie here; I was in the shower and just heard part of your message. Care to start from the beginning?"

Oh, hi ... yeah sure, Donnie; um, I was wondering if you could do me ... well the sorority a big favor?"

"If I can, Karen, what is it?"

I imagined Karen stretched out on her bed, naked and contented, after our rather carnal afternoon, and evening, enjoying the sexual languor that follows repeated gratification, and smiled.

"It's a really big favor, Donnie, I mean it. We, um, have a virgin in our sorority. She, um, she's kind of a big deal if you know what I mean."

"You mean her old man is not without influence at our University?"

"Exactly!"

"And you want me to do what ... exactly?"

"Make her a non-virgin without damaging the goodies."

"You'd better explain that part, Karen."

"Yeah, I know. I don't know how to start to tell the truth."

"Well let's walk through the situation, Karen. How experienced is she?"

"I doubt she has any at all. Maybe, just maybe she's kissed a guy or two. I'm inclined to doubt that she's even had her tit's felt up and I know that's hard to believe."

"What makes you think that?"

"Her old man and old lady ... they kinda kept her under wraps for the first nineteen years of her life. From what the other girls and I have gathered she's led an extremely sheltered life. Not even sleepovers with other girls. Her tutors were all grandmotherly types, under orders to keep all sexual advice to themselves."

"Does she masturbate?"

"Mmmm ... I really don't know."

"Showers ... how does she act going and coming from the shower?"

"I'm not sure. I mean, from what I've observed and that's not much, believe me. She um, wears a terrycloth robe to and from and she only goes in when it's totally empty. What I mean is, she reconnoiters the shower area first, and then announces that she's thinking of taking a shower---if everyone else has finished. I guess that's her way of telling us to stay the hell out while she's in there."

"Sounds like it," I said while thinking of possibilities in approaching the situation. "Does she talk to you and the others about sexual matters? I mean, even if it's just one girl?"

"Not that I've been able to determine and I've asked most of the girls."

"Are you certain she wants to lose her virginity?"

"Honestly, no. But Donnie, the sorority has never had a female finish their freshman year a virgin. Never!"

"Is she aware of this?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. Most definitely!"

I saw the beginnings of a plan forming and made idle chit-chat with Karen while working the finer points out in my head.

"I have an idea, Karen."

"I knew you would!" she said happily. "I just knew you would!"

"It's only an idea, and like most ideas it's probably flawed, but you sound desperate so here goes---tell her that she has to lose her virginity---it's sorority law. That should shock her, so follow that with, but you understand that sex may be totally foreign to her and with that in mind, you ... no, the sorority has found the perfect man to walk her through the whole thing. He'll be gentle, understanding and caring and most of all he'll make certain that she enjoys it."

"That ... almost sounds right, but ... but she's a weird one, Donnie. I mean, if you can do this for us, the whole sorority will be at your beck and call. Each and every one of us, and I can guarantee that one of us in particular will reward you in ways that you've never experienced before."

"Now you've made things really interesting, Karen, really interesting."

"So ... you're interested, Donnie?"

"Yes, but I have a couple of things that need clarification from you and your virginal sorority-girl."

"Oh ... well what exactly did you have in mind?"

"My concern is that no one accuses me of rape or sexual harassment of any type whatsoever."

Karen hesitated for a fraction to long and so I went on. "I don't know the girl in question, nor does she know me. If I understand you correctly, she has no idea of what you have planned for her. That means it could easily be construed as rape. I have no intention of raping anyone. I want that put on paper, or better yet make a video for me---in advance."

"We can do that."

"I want the girl on that video stating that she's a willing participant."

"That may not be possible."

"Then I won't do it. It's that simple. Otherwise ... and I hope you see my point, I'm at risk of going to prison and being labeled a sex offender for the rest of my life. It's too much to ask of me."

"Can I call you back?" Karen said after a moment of silence.

"Certainly. I'm game for this, but only if it's agreed to in advance. I'm not surprising some poor girl. I'm going to introduce her to the pleasures of sex with a guy. I have a feeling that some of you girls have already tried to seduce her sapphically; am I wrong?"

"No, you're not wrong," Karen admitted. "Let me talk it over with the girls and especially the one in question."

"Fine," I said. "Does she have a name?"

"Of course she has a name. I won't provide it until we actually start to do it. I hope you understand."

"Call me back, Karen. I have no other plans for tonight, so I'll be waiting."

It took an hour and a half before I had the requested video in my player watching as several girls prattled on admitting they would willingly have sex with me if I agreed to deflower their virginal sorority girl.

The girls were all attractive enough, but I still had no idea which one was the actual virgin.

I called Karen and told her we were on for Saturday and when she relayed the news to the others, a whoop went up throughout the sorority house and I had to smile.

I took care with my attire the following evening, casual but neat and wore a friendly smile when I rang the bell at the sorority house at six the next day.

An attractive girl answered the door; I was presented with a glimpse down her sleeveless turquoise top because of the loose scoop neck. It was evident that should she lean forward a certain way, I would get a glimpse of her breasts, with the nipples barely covered by the sheer fabric of her sexiest bra. She did and we were off to a good start.

"Hi, I'm Donald Clark, but please call me Donnie." "Hi Donnie, won't you please come in? I'm Gwendolyn. Please don't shorten it to Gwen, I can't stand that name." "I'm pleased to meet you, Gwendolyn," I said and we actually stood there shaking hands. "Um, Gwendolyn ... is it you I'm supposed to deflower?" "Yes," she responded shyly.

"And ... I know this may sound silly, but are you willing to have sex with me?"

"Huh?"

"I said ... are you all right? I mean, I have you been drinking?"

Her lower lip quivered as she answered me. "They ... the girls ... gave me something to calm me down ... and a brandy I think. It seemed to help."

"Do you think you're lucid? I mean enough to go through with this?"

You got the tape, didn't you?"

"Yes, but now I think I need to hear you say it." "Okay," she said accepting my logic. "I'm willing and able to ... have intercourse," she said before giggling inanely.

The fact that the sorority had thought to tranquilize her gave me pause, but after thinking about it I decided they probably knew her better than I did and acted in her best interests---if she wanted to lose her virginity. And she had just told me she did so ... that was good enough for me. "We seem to be alone; are we supposed to be?" I asked to change the subject slightly.

"We are being watched," she whispered so only I could hear.

I nodded and asked, "So is there a procedure we're expected to follow?"

"Mmmm, I suppose." She began giggling again. "They gave me so many instructions that I've probably garbled them. I mean I can't for the life of me recall any specific order or anything ... so ...." She held a hand up in the air and waved it empirically.

"So?" I said and waited, letting Gwendolyn take the lead.

"Mmmm, I know other girls ... most girls my age or younger have had some form of umm, sexual activity. You know, they know about boys ... men I mean, and have been felt up at least a little. I haven't ... at least not until earlier today."

"You were groped today? Today of all days?" I said in surprise.

"Yeah," she replied with a certain smugness that told me she was either teasing me or totally relaxed from whatever they'd given her.

I waited her out, and she went on to confide that two of her sorority mates tried to describe what being felt up felt like, but wound up pulling her top up and removing her bra and took turns playing with her boobs.

"So?" I said, again leaving it up to Gwendolyn to supply the needed information. She did.

"Prior to that the only person I can recall touching me so intimately was my family doctor and she's in her seventies." Gwendolyn looked me right in the eye and said, "We might as well get started. I trust the girls. You must be the right one to do this with."

That said she started pulling the turquoise top over her head.

"What are you doing?" I blurted. This was definitely a different type female than I was accustomed too.

"Well," she answered, tossing the garment aside and reaching around to undo her bra, "If I'm going to give you my virginity I might as well take my clothes off, don't you agree?"

I nodded my head, too shocked to respond verbally.

"And Donnie," she continued.

"Yes?"

"I've never seen never mind touched a penis before; so would you mind removing your clothing too?"

I found myself tongue-tied, but my hands worked and I dutifully shucked off my clothes and seconds later we stood face to face stark naked.

"Oh ... my ... God!" She gasped as my cock slowly went from semi-hard to fully erect before her eyes.

"It does that when I see an attractive female, Gwendolyn," I said to reassure her.

She couldn't take her eyes off my manhood. "Would you like to touch it?"

I didn't think it possible, but her eyes widened even more on hearing what I'd just said.

"Should ... shouldn't we kiss first?"

"Sure if you want," I replied. I reached out and carefully brought her naked form against mine. We kissed---well our lips barely touched, but it qualified as a kiss.

"Again," I said, and this time we made a firmer contact.

"And again," I said as she can closer to me, so close that her right breast was pressed firmly against my chest. I felt her heart racing as our lips met for the third time.

I nibbled on her lower lip and heard her moan.

I licked her upper lip and then the lower before mashing my mouth against hers. Gwendolyn's knees buckled and I had to catch her.

"Did they tell you about french kisses?"

"Umm, no---err, yes! Oh, I don't know! If you want to, do it!"

I kissed her again, by now her upper body was leaning into mine. It was as tender a kiss as I was capable of, but it was also a prolonged kiss. Far longer than Gwendolyn expected. Eventually her mouth opened---maybe to take in some air---maybe to accept my offering of tongue, I never asked and she never said.

My tongue slipped into her mouth and slowly took inventory---teeth, tongue, gums and tongue again, teasing it, drawing it gradually from her mouth into mine. Her heart was pounding with excitement---I could feel each and every beat and I expect she could feel mine, especially when I pulled her tightly against me and jammed my right leg between hers and felt the soft bristles of her pubic hair against my upper thigh.

I balanced myself and raised my right leg into her pussy. She moaned into my mouth. I wanted to laugh, there was no way she was ending the kiss; but it was far too serious a matter to do so.

I lowered my leg and sucked on the tip of her tongue and she whimpered into my mouth. I cupped a breast with one hand and held her close with the other. The kiss ended the moment I touched a nipple with my thumb.

"What?" She croaked as if in a stupor, which I suppose she was in.

"Now you've been kissed .... On the lips."

"Yeah ... WOW!"

"We'll do it again and again, but first I want you to touch me."

"Ohhhh ... WHERE?"

"All over."

"OHHHH!"

I had thought she'd go straight to my cock, but she didn't.

She took a big breath as if assuring herself that she could, then ran both hands over my chest, Her palms stayed on my nipples until they hardened into tiny points, and then she caressed my face with both hands before kissing me and running a hand through my hair.

She lingered there for a while then moved to roam my back where she kept pausing as if memorizing each contour of my muscular structure. She moaned audibly on reaching my buttocks, squeezing and releasing the cheeks several times before running the tips of her fingers over them and sending sensational pangs of pleasure throughout my system.

I stood still and let her do whatever she wanted, but it took action on my part before she dared to touch my genitals.

"It's probably time, Gwendolyn," I said gently.

"Huh?"

"You should touch me---down there. It's time."

"Okay," she replied and sent her right hand between my legs to grasp my erection. She took a sharp breath, surprised at the weight of my penis.

"Use both hands, Gwendolyn," I whispered softly.

"My God," she gasped as she hefted my cock in both hands. "It's ... it's so big!"

"I promise it will fit inside you."

"I doubt it ... look at it---it's huge!"

"Your sex is elastic in many ways. Think about all the women who have given birth."

"Yeah, but what about the pain?"

"Childbirth is painful, I don't dispute it. But sexual intercourse is not childbirth. Before we start I'll have you well lubricated. My penis will fit fairly easily, I promise.

"No pain?"

"There might be a slight momentary pain when and if I break your hymen. Perhaps it's already been broken. It's been known to happen---horseback riding, or other activities. For instance, have you ever used a dildo?"

"NO!" she shouted and I thought I heard a movement from off to my left. I glanced that way and noted the door was slightly ajar.

They're watching, I recalled her saying shortly after I arrived.

"Okay," I said, "I believe you."

We looked at each other for a moment and I decided to take a different tack with her.

"Let's move over to the couch and cuddle a little. I seem to have upset you and I'm sorry about that, but please understand I'm feeling my way here just as you are. In a different way, but it's still new territory for me as well as it is for you."

With my hand on the small of her back we walked to the couch and slowly sat down.

"I'm surprised I'm not all that embarrassed being naked with you," Gwendolyn said.

I smiled at her and said, "I am too. Now how about a kiss?"

She was all for it and we must have spent the next fifteen or twenty minutes kissing with short interludes in which I left her mouth to explore her neck and throat.

"Do all guys kiss like this?" she inquired halfway through our session.

"Sad to say, no, they don't. Most, but not all guys want to fuck and while they'll do most anything to get there, they don't want to prepare their partner properly."

"But you ... you seem to know everything that ... well everything you do to me takes my breath away."

"My little secret is, and this is between you and me," I whispered. "I was lucky enough to be taught what a woman wants and how to give it to her by an older woman when I was in high school.

"You may want to return the favor to some lucky young man a few years from now, when you decide to get randy with someone other than your husband---if you decide to do so."

Gwendolyn giggled and then broke out in a delightfully lewd laugh. "Ohhh, you are sooo naughty!"

I agreed with her and told her so and her laugh grew even lewder. My hopes for Gwendolyn soared. "Tell me how this feels, Gwendolyn," I said and began rubbing the head of my cock against her partially haired slit.

"OHHH!" she sounded surprised.

"Like it?"

"YES!"

"It has a certain undeniable sensation to it, doesn't it?"

"YES!"

I steered the tip to her still hidden clitoris and rubbed around that particular surface.

"JESUS ... WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Are you all right?" I asked with obvious concern.

"What did you do to me? It was like an electric shock---it didn't hurt---it felt---it felt wonderful. Did you make me cum?"

"No, not just yet. You'll definitely know when that happens."

"Wow ... I mean that was something. I ...I ...."

She didn't finish because I was rubbing her clittie again. It was emerging from its hiding place and each tiny bit of contact sent thrilling shock waves through Gwendolyn's nervous system

"OH—OH—OH—OH!"

I had her gasping for breath.

"Now you play with me, Gwendolyn," I whispered in her ear.

"How?"

"I'll leave that to you. I think you can figure something out."

She made straight for my cock, taking it in hand and after giving several tentative strokes, found a comfortable pace and went to it, jerking me off.

Truth be told, I had been horny all day and what had transpired since meeting her had kept me that way. At any rate, I was more embarrassed than surprised when I came on her hand and wrist as well as my stomach and groin.

Gwendolyn impressed the hell out of me by getting up from the couch and retrieving a box of tissues from a small table and bringing it back, and then began wiping the sperm off the both of us.

"I ... I just couldn't stop myself ... I'm sorry, Gwendolyn."

"Shush, I can't believe I made you do that. It was incredible seeing you ejaculate ... that's the word for it isn't it?"

I nodded, watching as she continued to ball up used tissue after tissue while cleansing the both of us.

"You can do it again, right? I mean, I've heard that guys are mostly one and done, but you're special, am I right?"

"I can and will get hard again and again. We will have us one hell of a fucking session tonight, Gwendolyn."

Sadness seemed to envelope her.

"What's wrong? Did I say something to hurt your feelings?"

"No, it's ... it's just that the others ... the others will make themselves available to you after you ... after you ...."

"As I understand the arrangement, Gwendolyn, after I deflower you I will have my choice of any sorority girl I want. No one said I couldn't pick you as that girl."

"What?" she cried out. "Me!"

"Why not you?" I said and heard a joyous whoop from one of the rooms off to the side.

Gwendolyn and I both chortled with laughter at that and I kissed her like the great French lovers of history have kissed their lovers since ... well since whenever.

When we broke for air, Gwendolyn extricated herself from our entanglement and excused herself only to return a moment later with a warm washcloth and hand towel.

I want to get you cleaned up properly," she said then spied a gob of cum on my inner thigh.

"Oh, look at that!" she said dipping her index finger into it, and tasting it. "Mmmm, it's a little salty, but slightly sweet too. Very interesting," she said, more to herself than me.

"Well, I've played with you; do you want to play with me?"

"I'd be delighted to do just that," I told her with a big grin on my face as I cupped a breast in my left hand.

"I thought I have a feeling of revulsion when a man touched me there," Gwendolyn said shyly. "But I have to admit I don't feel that way at all. I like it a lot. Can ... can you squeeze them a little?"

12