Sensuality Ch. 03

Story Info
Women discovered their sensual side.
5.9k words
4.36
35.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 02/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------

This is the third chapter in my first story submitted to Literotica (much more to come before we reach the end!) I hope I can retain your interest and you keep reading it.

In this chapter Simon and Monica make plans to start sensualizing the 'three broads' and they are encouraged to make appointments to visit the salon.

Simon finds he has an Ace in his hand and Monica receives her reward.

Mary Johnson, gynaecologist and single mother, the first of the 'three broads' attends the salon for a manicure, shampoo and set. While under the influence of the Sensualize loaded coffee her charms are investigated by Jared and she leaves the salon carrying home more than she arrived with.

---------------------------

Monica's Story

Simon enjoyed his evening at the salon, a full body massage and a few little 'extras' while he watched the closed circuit TV with its images of Helene being worked on.

"You seem rather morose this evening Simon, and I know your pecker is not up yet, but what's the matter?"

"Helene mentioned it. Those three 'stuck up broads'. Yes, I got into the pants of all of them at the conference, but I could only wish we were able to put them through their paces here. They were hot, hot, bodies, but afterwards as snooty as all hell."

"Are you seeing them again?"

"Yes. They seem to gravitate together, the old 'Triumvirate', three in charge so you don't know which one to deal with."

"And the deal?"

"They're all classy well-heeled professionals, dentist, gynaecologist and obstetrician, cardiac physician. We could sell them a heap of equipment if they'd come to the party Monica."

"So, why not have a party?"

"They wouldn't come at it, too sophisticated. Each of them had a single drink at the conference then off to bed; fortunately I was able to provide a little 'extra' in their glasses."

"But a party here Simon... with complimentary VC cards, a bit of subtle urging by your little cherub. I take it they do drink coffee?"

* * * *

I thought also it might be time to marshal my 'cavalry', to have a company or two backing up my efforts at coralling these three medicos into our clutches so scanning my contacts I came across just the one who might help.

I phoned her: "Geraldine, I have a problem, and I think you can help me."

"Monica! You're not having a baby at last, are you?" Geraldine Hanson held the chair of the medical association at the university and had fingers in a good many professional pies.

"I wish. No. It's our Simon, he has three prospective clients that are proving somewhat elusive," I mentioned the three names.

"Oh. Monica, those bitches! I don't know how I can help you."

"Well this may take us some time, but we're going to hand them complimentary VC cards to 'you know where'. Would it be possible for you to do some not-so-subtle urging along?"

"Hmm. Those three are so concerned at their appearance, not a hair out of place... It just might work. There's a big dinner coming up next Wednesday week and I'm sure they'll all be present. If you do the groundwork tomorrow."

"Excellent, otherwise we'll just have to come up with Plan B."

And plan B would have involved just a tiny bit of blackmail. As I thought about it I didn't know that we already had an Ace in our hand. In the end Geraldine's help wasn't necessary.

I took great care in preparing the folders. Our latest splurge of photos with women enjoying the delights of UniSexSensuality, of course none of them showed those 'extra' services we provided. Two letters of testimonial completed the package together with a personalised gilt edged card:

UniSexSensuality

Invites............

Knowing the sartorial proclivities of our three 'victims', I dressed with care, Lee-Anne touching up my already immaculate coiffure and while Gladys minutely inspected my nails.

I knew that Simon and Gertrude would already be trying to make the guests at ease in the executive sitting room, but as I approached the door on the dot of eleven ten there seemed to be a commotion.

"Helene Marsden! I don't believe it, what has happened to you?"

"Oh, Doctor James, I'm being good these days, no fillings needed, regular checkups."

I gathered that doctor James was the dentist but I thought 'maybe I should wait a while and see how this thing develops.'

"Mary," that must be one of the others, "this little girl was a dental mess, but also she was 'frump girl', home on the farm."

"She doesn't look like that now Jane. Makeup, hairdo, manicure."

That was my cue I thought and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Simon called and looked at me, "I don't know what you're selling girl but we are in conference here."

"Oh Monica," Helene interrupted, "may I introduce you to these three ladies? Doctor Jane James, doctor Mary Johnson and doctor Fran Goodall. As Simon said, we are in conference, but this lady Monica is responsible for what you see."

"Let's get on," Simon said gruffly."

"I w-was just wanting to drop by some complimentaries Mr Hetherington, maybe these ladies will be interested in our salon, but I shouldn't waste your time."

"Hmm. Women's gew gaws. I suppose if you can change 'frump girl' here you're not doing a bad job. Get on with it, then please leave us."

Hanging my head I left them. It was a masterpiece of acting. As a 'soft sell' nothing I'd ever done came within its league, and Simon,hiw he had played his part! But Helene had been our trump card.

* * * *

They phoned me one by one over the next two days. I didn't hear how Simon had got on with his sales pitch, but I knew he would be able to turn the game around in the second innings.

"Is that Unisex something?"

"UniSexSensuality, yes, Monica speaking. Can I help you madam?"

"Please, lay off all those archaic terms. Its Jane James here. Now, this complimentary package of yours. Is it for real?"

"Exactly what it says Jane. You have a Valued Customer membership, there were very few on them I might add. You have access to our private sitting rooms, spa, massage, coiffure, facial, manicure."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. We have a large clientele of the rich and famous, so occasionally we make these special offers to selected clients."

"Friday, this week, I'm in town. What time could you give me for a manicure, facial and full body massage?"

"Do you have the early evening free, say from six up to eight?" Simon is going to love this I thought.

"That will be very convenient Monica. Oh, and Helene tells me you provide fantastic coffee."

I chuckled. "That is one of our unique specialities. I will look forward to seeing you Jane."

One down, two to go.

Mary was next. "Am I talking to this umm SexUniSensual?"

"Actually it is UniSexSensuality, we provide services for men and women, but not mixed together, we have separate salons." Well, that was true, what they would ever know about it!

"This, these cards someone gave us on Tuesday."

"Oh, it was me, Monica at Mr Hetherington's office."

"Is this really free?"

"Your membership to our Valued Customer's lounge and facilities is, also you get the introductory package, whatever you want out of four of the services listed."

"Umm. Would it be possible to have a manicure, shampoo and set today?"

"Let me see, we have a spot free at five o'clock, you could also have a trim if you wish. Some of our ladies enjoy half an hour in the spa before their appointment."

"That would be nice. I've been on my feet all day."

"We'll see you at five then Mary."

The last one proved difficult.

"UniSexSensuality?" Her voice was hard, dominant.

"Yes, Monica speaking ,how may I help you?"

"This joint of yours, is it for real? Or is it one of those sleazy establishments where you get 'relief' services?"

"Madam." I put on my frostiest receptionists voice, "we have a select clientele. If for one moment you think that doctor Geraldine Hanson would frequent one of those sleazy establishments you speak of..."

"Geraldine, our Geraldine Hanson is on your books? Oh, I'm very sorry Monica. Now, I don't know if you can help me or not. I have a free time slot on Saturday afternoon from four o'clock. It's quite a while since I treated myself, would it be possible to have 'the works'?"

"Mmm. Let's see... correct me if I'm wrong but," I listed the items one by one, "a manicure, facial, full body massage, toning, cut shampoo and set. Would you want waxing as well?"

"If at all possible..."

"Hmm. We'd need four hours, can you spare that? We could do the facial, manicure and waxing all together, that would save some time."

"Oh, that would be wonderful Monica. After seeing young Helene the other day, you worked such wonders with her."

"It will be a little extra of course, you get four items with the free package but the cut shampoo and set count as one."

"Oh, that's alright. The other places I have frequented charge the earth, and no free facilities!"

* * * *

I phoned Simon and he was surprised at my success. "Don't tell me, they've all taken the bait?"

"Yes, Mary Wednesday at 5, Jane Friday at 6, Fran Saturday at 4. Now Simon, I don't want to stuff up here, what are your desires with this little trio."

"None of them must realise they have been 'initiated'. No memories of what's happened with this first visit. Jared can do his calibrations, but make sure they go away without any of those feelings about our establishment."

"Should I double dose them?"

"That might be an idea. They are all hard workers. Let them have a snooze while you photograph and Jared has his little play."

"What did you think of Helene on Monday night Simon?"

"A delight. I wished I'd been Jared reaming her for the first time. Maybe in a week or so she'll be ready for a bend over."

"Hmm. You make sure she's well prepared and lubed up. She's only a 4.5 and with your monster..."

"Now Monica, I want full coverage on this thing from start to finish. I'll make a point of being there in the viewing room to watch."

"Before you go Simon, supplies. We need two batches of coffee, Arousal capsules 10, 25 and 50mg, and a couple of cans of Joy spray. Also I believe you purchased an interesting new item of office equipment on your travels?"

"Yes, Gertie gave it a trial run on Monday. There's one for the salon too. Will you let me drive you on it this afternoon?"

"Oh Simon, I've been so busy lately with all your other demands. I've almost forgotten what riding is like. Shall we say three o'clock, we have to get ready for Mary at five."

* * * *

Simon turned up promptly and I followed him into our special play room. Jared had come over earlier and set up the 'Powerful Penetrator Mark III' in the middle of the floor. Obviously Simon had planned this ahead, because all the other accoutrements he intended to use on me were ready and waiting.

"On your back Monica. Now the earphones and the glasses." The earphones produced white noise and the Nova glasses a kaleidoscopic display which made perception difficult. To be in the 'dark' without any spatial reference added to the sensual tension. Soon I was strapped down on the cushioned table, my knees up and legs spread apart for double penetration.

I felt Simon slip the bipolar electrodes onto my nipples then a pair of breast suction jars which I knew would make my 22C cups huge by the end of our play.

"Simon, I want this to last a long, long time, make me wait for it."

"Oh you'll wait for it my pretty, you'll really wait. You don't 'come' until I tell you, right?"

"I don't come until you tell me."

I gasped as he slid the vaginal dilator between my pussy lips and forced it inside, slowly spreading it. It was like a pear, quartered into sections but could be screwed out to ten centimetres in diameter, also it was electrified. "Is that too big already? Or do you want more? More shocks to that gorgeous pussy?" I was already writhing with the pleasure-pain and we had hardly started.

"Oh Simon my tit tips are aching already, charge them up please, please!"

In my minds eye I saw him reach for the intensity control. My nipples felt as if they were on fire, then the suction started, dragging them into those electrode tubes, by now they must be about an inch and a half long!

"I think you need punishing Monica. Have you been good while I was away?"

"Oh no. I've been very bad. The terrible things we did to that poor little girl last night. We ate her pussy, and I let Jared ream her ass until she came. I was very, very bad!"

I wasn't prepared for what came. This must be a new trick he had developed. I felt a large sticky pad slapped onto each of my butt cheeks then CRACK!

"OhhHhhhh" I screamed, as a massive charge of electricity set them clenching. Even when the initial shock had dissipated they tingled and trembled for all of a quarter of minute.

"You're going to be good Monica?"

CRACK! "OhhHhhhh", CRACK! "OhhHhhhh, OhhHhhhh S-Simon, I'll be good, but don't spank me anymore, please Simon it hurts so much."

"Alright, but if you don't obey me, you'll get another spanking, and much harder!"

I couldn't imagine it being any harder. My butt felt as if I'd been walloped with the rolling pin mother had sometimes used on me.

"Now Monica... what do you have to do Monica?"

"Obey. Obey you. I must not come until you tell me."

"Good. Now we'll really get started. Tell me if this is too deep."

I felt the tip of the Penetrator's huge dildo rest against my pucker then slowly force its lubricated length right up my back passage. I moaned at the sensation then said "enough Simon."

"You're going to tremble now my beauty, but don't you dare come."

He was right. I shivered as the electrified invader turned my insides to jelly. Already I felt myself lubricating, any more and I would be gushing. "Si-Simon, I w-want to come, please Simon!"

"No. Not yet." CRACK! CRACK! "That's what you get for pleading twice in one minute. No coming!"

The dildo now speeded up, pistoning my rear and I felt the tension within me rising rapidly again. There was only one way to stop it, to slow myself down and prevent the climax.

"Simon, please!" CRACK! CRACK!

"Wait my little beauty. Patience, patience. I want to zap that lovely hot little clitty of yours too."

I moaned in anticipation. Simon's kind of zapping was delicious but it always sent me screaming over the edge. I felt him mount the bipolar clip over my little treasure then fit two more clip electrodes to my labia.

"Oh, Simon you know how to dominate a woman. Turn me on, send me right up the wall. Now, NOW SIMON!"

It felt as if I was climbing up that wall brick by brick with every slow slide in and out of the dildo, every rising wave of stimulation in my rear end, then the three electrodes he had fitted made their presence felt, 'Zzzinnnng zzzinnnng' on my clit, fingers grabbing at my labia as if they were being squeezed in a vise. The sensation felt as if they were being pulled down and stretched, by now, to near my knees.

Simon unscrewed the electrified pear, removing it from my tortured love tunnel then I sensed him move up close. I'd never measured him, but I knew that Simon's driver at full erection was something like seven centimetres in diameter and thirty centimetres from the tip to his balls.

"Are you ready?" He nestled the point of his prong against my lips then "here we go" and thrust inside me with all his might.

"Simon, please let . . . please let me come."

"You can come now, come for me my darling."

He pounded into me with all his might, the friction around my lips and inside my vagina sending me into a frenzy. My scream seemed to go on forever then I felt him explode, his spend gushing against my cervix, joining with my squirts as it oozed out of my vagina and down the inside of my legs.

* * * *

Mary's Story

Simon's little meeting had done nothing extra to convince the three of us to purchase any of his medical equipment. We all knew it was good quality, but for some indefinable reason the man came over as a sleaze.

His knowledge of his subject and of the particular needs in our various specialities was masterful, but we sensed a poorly disguised animosity to any woman who dared to 'wear the pants', or who, as in Jane and Fran's case, preferred the attentions of their own gender.

The visit of the girl from UniSexSensuality and meeting Helene had been the high point of that morning and the presentation of a Valued Customer card to each of us was an unexpected boon. So, on Wednesday afternoon I walked tiredly along the street in the direction I had been given.

'You can't miss it,' my guide had said, and there it was, just around the corner from Hetherington's. Very convenient for Helene I thought.

'UniSexSensuality' A WORLD OF PLEASURE IN/ON YOUR HEAD'.

Well someone had been original and from the massive plate glass doors and marble frontage someone also had plenty of money.

The girl I remembered handing out the VC cards at Hetherington's now looked more assured, dressed in her charcoal slacks and neat lavender jacket.

"Oh Dr. Johnson, welcome! I'm so glad you could come, would you follow me please."

"You're Monica aren't you, call me Mary. I feel I'm going to be among friends here. What a lovely salon."

"Mmm, yes, but this part here is for the plebs," she whispered, "we go in there." She pointed to the 'VC Lounge - Private'.

I paused at the doorway of a superbly appointed lounge, "if only the doctor's lounges at the hospital could offer us this comfort." I didn't realise I'd spoken aloud.

"Mary, you really look, as they say, 'done in'. What about having a soak in the spa to relax you? Then we'll do your shampoo and set and finish off with the manicure."

"You're so right Monica. Delivering babies and operating isn't what you'd call a 'desk job'. I've been on these feet since six this morning."

"Right, strip off. There's a shift there for you to slip into when you're done, towels over here. And don't bother about putting your undies back on, you'll find a complimentary set in there, plenty of sizes. I guess you'd be about a 28 brief and 36DD?"

"How did you guess?"

"Oh in this profession you get smart at sizing up customers," she chuckled, "maybe for my next job I'll be a fitter in a lingerie and foundation garment store!"

The spa was heavenly. I felt the tension and aches fading away as my body was gently pummelled by the pulsing jets. Pampering myself was something I'd passed up on for years... ever since that sod had left me pregnant and really 'holding the baby'.

I felt a tear drip down my face. I missed touching... I touched plenty of women all day, but nobody, no man touched me. I missed the closeness of a man, the togetherness, even to just walk hand in hand with him. But I'd locked up my feelings and thrown away the key so long ago.

As I sipped the lovely coffee Monica had brought for me I thought: 'Was it time to live again, time for new discoveries? Even my teenage daughter Sally had noticed: 'Mum, you're only forty, its time you had a life'!

But life, other than work, these days seemed to be bound up in our trio. Were we wise in 'swearing off men' as we had done? In my chosen profession I'd seen many men, caring men, loving and protective of their wives and offspring.

Suddenly I felt a stirring in my loins. One of the spa jets seemed to be focused directly on my clitoris, teasing and tingling it. It was so long since I'd felt desire, felt that warmth between my thighs...

"Mary, you seemed to be in a dream."

"Oh I was. It was wonderful, I was reflecting."

"Mmm. Reflecting on the past, the present or future?"

I got out of the spa and vigorously towelled myself dry, more in an effort to dampen my arousal than to keep Monica waiting.

"The past? I don't want to think about it. The present is here and seems nice. As for the future..." I picked up the primrose coloured shift bearing the UniSexSensuality logo and slipped into it. "Monica that coffee was superb, so smooth, would you mind if I had another cup please?"

12