Sensuality Still Hangs in the Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!" she murmured as she felt the stab of his hardness into her behind.

"Nice and tight," he muttered happily as he pushed in more firmly, impaling her on his saliva covered cock, listening out for the light gasping as he winged his way into her fundament, ramming her hot little hole, filling her entire universe.

He looked down to see her knickers perched precariously around her ankles: all dignity gone in her search for a little death on the shores of eternity.

And as he fucked her, she could only pant harder and think to herself how she was so very near to the oblivion she sought. She tried to keep as still as she could to amplify their respective pleasure by the tense connection between them.

"Clare?"

"Mm so near, Andrew. So very near."

"Come for me, Clare. Come you lovely slut. Let me hear the burning sob of your desire."

He pushed into her as deep as he could and then withdrew, just leaving his cock-head nesting in her tightness. And then repeated the gesture, creating excruciating feelings in the woman.

"Oh fuck I am going to, Andrew. I want to be your arse slut...cunt slut...your wanton, hot girl."

He reached round to her tits and cupped her, squeezing and feeling her big heart pounding, stretching her anus on his embedded prick, his gestures smooth and forceful like his words, now he was fully in control.

"Come, girl. Come Clare. Scream my name as you give yourself away."

"Andrew - do me — do my arse...do my hot slutty cunt now! I'm going to...

"You know where you belong, Clare, You sultry little cuntlet."

He pressed into her, slapping her buttocks as he sodomised her, murmuring meaningless endearments, as she yammered her excitement in front of him. Perspiration beaded both their faces as she squeezed him and came.

"Ohhh myy goddddd! Andrew, Andrew, Andrew"

"You poor...you innocent... you little...bum fucked...child," he smiled, pausing to press home after each word. As he held back he watched her get her breath back and then, suddenly realised from the blind stare she gave him over her shoulder that she was not finished.

She needed more brutal thrusting into her arse to make her complete her quest. He was going to give it to her, again and again and again, until she could never, ever hope to regain her sense of equilibrium. "I will have to spank you very hard indeed you realise, naughty girl," he intoned, trying not to chuckle at her helpless surrender, knowing that his words and his embedded prick would bring her over the edge, "on your freshly fucked posterior..."

"Mm...ooh...god...yes...spank...yes," she stuttered as she felt herself lifted up on the crest of a wave of delight, hearing him faintly through the rush of blood to her head.

"I will have to smack your pussy too, until you come for me like a beacon lighting the whole damned office."

"Ohhhhhh...mmm," she sighed, as he slid from her." That was so... so nice."

"I noticed you seemed to be enjoying yourself."

"I came about three times," she blushed. "The second really hard."

"Kiss me, you sweet lovely," Andrew smiled, pulling her back and cradling her in his arms.

"Oh Andrew," she panted, trying to get her breath back and leaning back to kiss him as his fingers played idly with her nipples and caressed her tits.

"I am so glad to have given you the pleasure."

"Thank you! Thank you...mm...that was lovely, Andrew," she sighed leaning back against his collar bone and raising herself up to plant a huge wet kiss on the underside of his chin.

"Pull your panties up like a good little tartlet."

"Stop making me laugh with your sweet commentaries."

"You decorated my cock with your sweet secretions. You can suck it clean later."

"Yes, sir."

There is time enough for that, Clare, though, perhaps you should go riding less often."

"Then I would get fat and flabby and I would squash Pieter when I fucked him."

"I am sure that I could devise some other more productive form of exercise to give you a good feeling and deprive Pieter of that pleasure," he leered. "I love for you to enjoy yourself."

"Yes, the good feelings are the best," Clare purred, twisting round and laying belly down on the carpet. " So...how do I sound now, Andrew?"

He laughed, pushed her face down towards his dirty cock and leant over her to kiss the crown of her head as her lips made contact.

She was still thinking, as she bent to her task of suckling and pleasuring and sending delightful feelings from his groin to his mind, realising how he felt mesmerized by her proximity and the innate sensuality that still hung in the air...