Sensuous Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching between her legs with my right hand, I parted her pussy lips. Grasping the dildo in my left hand, I put the head against her clit, and just moved it in little circles. I moved the head up a little and slowly slid it in, rotating it slightly back and forth. I pushed it in as far as it would go, filling her completely. Slowly I pulled it out, not quite all the way, and then pushed it in again, still slowly, no rush. I kissed her ass cheek, and ran the tip of my tongue down the cheek. Slowly, never quite stopping the movement of the dildo, I teased her. I watched the dildo slide in and out, wet with her juices and excitement. I turned the vibe on, and still slowly moved the dildo in and out, occasionally rubbing her clit a bit with my right hand. The buzz of the vibe was drowned out as Linda moaned. I increased the vibration, and sped up the movement of the vib. Linda couldn't keep still, moving her hips.

I pulled the vibe out and turned it off. Linda looked back at me and pouted. I just smiled, and leaned back to her bag of tricks again. I grabbed the bottle of Astroglide and sat up again. I opened the bottle, and put a dab on my index finger. I just touched her pussy lips with my index finger, mixing the Astroglide with her natural juices, and teasing her a little. I put a bigger dab on my finger, and circled the rosebud of her back door, slowly working my way towards the center, making sure everything was well lubed.

I tossed the bottle back in the pile and rubbed 2 fingers up and down her gash, and plunged 2 fingers deep into her pussy. I moved my fingers in and out to match Linda's back and forth movements. The fingers of my right hand found her clit again, and massaged around it. Linda let out a soft purr. I looked at the site of my fingers deep in her pussy, with a couple more playing with her clit, her ass up in the air, knees spread wide, there were few sights more sexy, more of a turn on to me. I pulled my fingers almost all the way out, left just the middle finger in, and put my index finger on her rosebud. I gently moved it in a circle, mixing the pussy juice and Astroglide. My finger slipped into her asshole. Pushing both fingers in deeper, one in her pussy, and one in her ass, slowly. I gently started to pump my fingers in and out of both holes.

"Would you like to cum Linda?" I asked, innocently.

"Mmmm hummm" and a gasp was her only response.

"Then reach down and start playing with your clit." I instructed.

Linda reached down with her left hand, and used her fingers to play with herself. I was so turned on, seeing her playing with herself, and one of my fingers in each hole, pumping in and out, with an increasing rhythm. She could feel my hard cock against her leg. I wiggled my fingers a bit as I pumped, Linda started to gyrate her hips. I reached down with my right hand and rolled her nipple between my fingers. Her breathing became quicker, heavier. I increased the pace of my fingers pumping in her holes, I could tell she was very close.

"Cum for me sexy!" I said softly.

Linda let out a tortured moan as the wave of passion overcame her. Her hips bucked, her butt cheeks clenched, her toes curled, as my finger was drenched in her love juice. She gulped air as she struggled to breath normally again. I pulled my fingers out and watched a trickle of her juices drip down her leg. Linda collapsed forward and lay on her stomach, drained.

I spun around on my butt, lay down next to her. Linda half lifted herself, and lay half on me, my right arm under her head, the hand caressing her shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. Her right hand started caressing my upper left chest, by the shoulder, her head on my other shoulder. She took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

"You are such a tease!" Linda said with a smile.

"Me? Sweet little ole, errm, young innocent me? A tease? Not I." I replied with my best sweet and innocent look.

Linda started to kiss my upper chest, softly, leisurely. She brought her right hand closer to my neck, tickling the side of my neck with her fingertips. She scooted up a bit and started to kiss my neck. She stuck her tongue out, tickling my neck with the tip. Her hand slid down and her fingers circled my nipple. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her ministrations. She kissed my jawbone, kissing closer and closer to my lips. The tip of her tongue darted across my lips, just tickling me, like a slight electric charge. I parted my lips and touched her tongue with mine. Our lips connected, our tongues swirled around each other. Her hand slid down to my waist, and then slid back up to play with my nipple again.

She kissed her way down my neck, licking occasionally with the tip of her tongue. She walked her fingers down my chest, down my hip, and onto my thigh. Sliding her hand up, she palmed my balls, and slid up further to grasp my semi-hard cock. She wrapped her fingers around my cock, and started to kiss my nipples. She reached down and massaged the inside of my thighs. Her tongue ran slow circles around my right nipple.

She slid her hand back up, grasping the base of my cock, massaging my balls with her fingers. Wrapping her fingers around my shaft, she started to slowly slide her hand up and down the shaft, feeling it harden in her hand. She trailed her tongue down to my belly button, and gave it a kiss.

Linda moved her right leg over my legs, the fishnet stockings brushing against my legs. Rotating her hand around my shaft, Linda dropped her head, held the top of my cock with her fingers, looking up at my face, she stuck out her tongue and licked from the base of the shaft all the way up to the underside of the head, in one long slow sensuous lick, and then planted a kiss on the head. Gently taking the head between her teeth, she flicked her tongue over the head, then circled it, never looking away from my face.

Dipping her head, she opened her mouth wider and and slowly, ever so slowy, slide my cock into her mouth. Her thumb and forefinger were forced down the shaft by her lips. Her left hand caressed my balls, and her mouth and hand slide up the shaft. It felt wonderful, her tongue sliding across the soft skin on the lower side of my cock. Holding my cock shaft in her hands, she kissed the tip, tilted her head to the side, and licked down one side and back up again. She switched hands and licked down, and then up the other side, looking at me occasionally. Engulphing my cock with her mouth again, she slide her mouth over my cock, and started to slide it in and out of her mouth. Moving slightly faster with each stroke, she made me moan.

Linda kissed my lower belly, licked up a little bit, and then kissed again. Alternatively kissing and licking all the way up my chest, neck and finally to my lips. Her nipples dragged across my skin. She kissed my lips, sucking my tongue into her mouth. I reached up, rubbed her back, and slid my hands down to her ass, rubbing the cheeks, squeezing them with my fingers. Linda reached down with her hand, grasped my cock, lifted her hips, and rubbed the head of my cock a couple of times between her pussy lips, before impaling herself on my shaft. I couldn't help but let out a moan.

I slide my hands along her sides, and tweaked her nipples. Linda began to move up and down, nice and slow, just allowing us both to enjoy the feel of each other. I lifted my head a little, and she bent down to kiss. Her tongue invaded my mouth, and I sucked it in, teasing it with my tongue, gently trapping it between my teeth. Linda gyrated her hips a bit, pushing my cock against one wall of her pussy, and then the other, and moved up and down again. She started to speed up, slowly, looking into each others eyes, sharing the moment of pleasure with each other.

Linda moved forward enough so that my wet cock slapped against my stomach. She bent her head down and gave me a quick kiss and smiled. Then she leaned back and grabbed the bottle of Astroglide. Sitting on my legs, she opened the bottle and put a bunch on her hand. She snapped the bottle shut, tossed it aside, and grasped my cock with her slick hand. She rubbed my cock, up and down, spun her hand around my shaft, speading the lube so that nothing was uncovered.

She moved her right leg to my rigth side, moved forward and lay down on her side. I saw what she wanted and I turned on my right side, my belly to her back. My right arm slide under her head. She lifted her left leg, adjusted her hips, and reached down between her lucious fishnet clad legs with her left hand to grasp my cock shaft.

"Go slow and easy" she directed, and put the head of my cock on her asshole.

I tightened my buttocks, slowly, feeling the head of my cock force it's way in. A slight gasp escaped Linda's lips. I stopped.

"No, keep going, your fine." Linda said firmly, and reached behind to pull my hip with her hand. I slowly entered her, she felt tight around my shaft. I kissed her shoulder, sliding in very slowly. I was in as far as I could go, and I slowly withdrew, until I could feel myself almost out of her, and then I pushed forward again, faster this time. My left hand started to massage her nipples, pinching them between my fingers, running my fingers lightly over them, lightly twisting the nipples.

Linda reached down with her hand and thrust a finger into her pussy. Sliding it out, all wet, and rubbed her clit. She moaned as I started to thrust faster.

Linda whispered "I want you to cum baby".

"Mmmm, you feel so good, I don't think that will be a problem." and I kissed her neck, and collarbone. "Let's cum together."

Her fingers dipped back into her pussy, her fingers gliding back and forth across her clit as her fingers plunged into her pussy. I started to pump faster, my breathing coming faster to match Linda's. I could feel the orgasim building. I tweaked her nipple faster, and she pumped her fingers in and out more quickly. Her breathing was coming fast, short gasps between thrusts, hers and mine.

I pulled almost out, and I pushed my cock one last time deep into Linda's tight ass, as my orgasim hit me. I felt Linda shake as her orgasim washed over her. White hit, sticky cum erupted from my cock deep into Linda. I pulled halfway out, and pushed in again, and another spurt erupted. I could feel Linda quiver from the force of her orgasim.

I collapsed, resting my arm and leg heavily on Linda. I kissed the side of Linda's neck. Both of us were breathing hard, a light sheen of sweat on us. I could feel my breath bouncing off her shoulder blade. I wrapped her in a hug and pulled her tight to me.

Neither one of us wanted to move, comfortable in each others arms. I hoped that if I snored, it would not wake Linda...

12