Sensuous Relation of a Mom and Son

Story Info
901 words
2.85
106.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small town is located in Southern part of India which is surrounded by hills and mountains. The place has cold climatic conditions. And it rains throughout the year, except a couple of months which is summer.

It was during 1998 when Rajvardhan and his family moved to the town on his transfer from Northern part of India. Rajvardhan was a government official. He was married to Radha who was a typical village girl. They were happily married since 14 years and they had a son of age 9 and a daughter of 12.

Rajvardhan was brought up in city and was not accustomed to living conditions which prevailed in that town. Radha was born and brought up in village and hence she did not find it difficult to live there. Rajvardhan and family were allotted a small home for living by the department he was working in. The home had three rooms including a hall, a bedroom and kitchen. The home was newly built and was giving to Rajvardhan's family on demand. Some carpentry work was still on. Bathroom Door was not fitted yet. But the family managed to live there and were ready to get the incomplete works done while living there.

Rajvardhan's daughter Shraddha and Son Harsh were joined to a school nearby home in the town. Rajvardhan had a Bike with which he used to drop and pick up his Children from school.

Radha in her early 30s was a typical Indian woman, was more traditional and was adapted to ethnic way of dressing style. She used to wear saree mostly and a few days night gown at home. Radha used to wake up early in the morning and start her routine works of cleaning home, getting bath, doing pooja, preparing breakfast, while Rajvardhan, and her children used to wake up just before they have to go out.

Radha was getting up very early though she had plenty of time for doing her works before her family has to go out. It was because she had to take bath in bathroom which had no door fixed, but a curtain was put to cover the bathroom. Being a lady she was shy over even accidentally showing her body to anyone in her home. Also it was safe she believed as some of her neighbours or friends may come to the house in the late morning.

Harsh was small and pampered by his parents. He was his mother's favourite kid. At his tender age he was fair, short and slim. He was a shy kid and was fairly innocent like any other boy of his age. Shraddha was a matured child who used to completely involve herself in studies.

Radha was fair and tall. She had a good body shape. Her breasts were large, legs were healthy and wide and buttocks were firm. She attracted many eyes in the town. But she was honest to her husband.

On a Sunday Rajvardhan was tired and felt sleeping till afternoon that day. Radha was not willing to disturb him and took Harsh to get vegetables from the Market. Harsh was holding his mother's hand and they walked to nearby market. They entered the market and Radha started buying some fresh vegetables when Harsh saw that a few people standing on the other side of the road looking at his Mother. Their clothes were dirty and seemed to be laborers working in the market.

Harsh was not happy. He felt disgusted. They were looking at his Mom's breast and her uncovered portions of her back and stomach. It created some strange thoughts in his minds, he was shy, he was angry and thought he should protect his mother. He was disturbed by the scene and was having a different feeling talking to his mother after that.

Radha used to cover her well while going outside. She was aware that her body would easily disturb anyone. But in home, she was casual. She was never so conscious about her clothes at home. She used lift her Saree a little up and tug it near her panty to avoid her inner skirt and Saree being drenched washing utensils and clothes and also while cleaning the floor. After all it was her husband and little kids who would see it. She was right too. But after a couple of incidents like market incidents Harsh was thinking beyond his aged boys would think. He was fascinated by female.

Radha used to get her children bathed every day. But now Harsh was shy standing nude and his genitals being washed by his mother. One day Radha woke up early in the morning and finished cleaning home. She took her bra, blouse and panty and a towel to take bath. She closed the curtain and was taking bath. Harsh woke up for nature's call, he went to urinate. He urinated in the toilet and the moment he was aware his mom was bathing he had some strange thoughts, a mixture of excitement and a bit of shyness. He went near the entrance to bathroom. Out of curiosity he pushed the curtain sideways to see his mom. Radha was surprised to see her little son wake up so early. She was worried if he was ill. She asked if he is Ok and asked him get back to sleep. Harsh went back to bed but he couldn't sleep again.