Sentenced to Chastity Ch. 01

Story Info
A judge sentences Tony to a year in chastity.
2.3k words
4.02
42k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

Note: this story takes place after laws were put into place to subjugate men. These laws were passed in response to the sexual assaults & harrasment of 2017 & 2018.

Chapter 1

"Guilty!" screams the average looking, middle-age woman from the bench. Tony knew that he didn't have a chance since women have assumed all positions of power.

All Tony was doing was watching the show put on by his gorgeous neighbor, Stephanie. Steph, as he liked to call her, was undressing in front of an open window. Obviously, she liked to show off. Tony didn't think that watching the show was a big deal. After all, who wouldn't watch the unbelievable display of beauty that commenced every night at 9 PM. One minute Tony was standing on the sidewalk enjoying the sight of Steph's perfect, firm, natural C cups with puffy nipples, and the next minute the cops pull up with sirens wailing.

When Tony pled not guilty to the charge of voyueristic peeping, he knew that he was facing an uphill battle. After a day in kangaroo court, Tony was about to find out the penalty for simply watching a willing display of tight, young flesh.

"Mr. Smith, you are hereby sentenced to chastity for a term of 5 years. In addition, you are sentenced to 5 years in prison. The prison term may be suspended if you agree to stay naked 24 hours a day for 1 year. You like to peep on young women, now women will be able to see everything that you have." the judge stated.

"I wasn't exactly peeping, she was putting on a show. She wants guys to..." Tony was interupted by the judge hammering her gavel.

"Mr. Smith, you have been judged guilty. Do you want to stay naked for a year, or do you want to go to prison?" asks the judge.

"I will take one year of nudity, judge." says Tony, with a tear threatening to roll down his cheek.

"Bailiff, take the defendant into custody for the placement of a chastity cage."

Tony was so concerned about being naked that he forgot about the chastity cage. He had heard about this kind of thing happening before. He heard that the cage prevents guys from even getting an erection, much less jerking off. When he takes a good look at the bailiff, Tony realizes she really is beautiful. She is about 25 years old, slightly thick, with blue eyes and shoulder length blonde hair. As he enjoys the sight of the bailiff's tight round ass, his dick starts to harden. Tony realizes that since he won't be able to get another erection for 5 years, he better enjoy this one.

Tony discovers that the bailiff is not only beautiful, but also strong - she grabs Tony by the upper arm and proceeds to drag him to a room located behind the judge's bench. She spins Tony around to face her, and commands him to strip. When he realizes that the bailiff will be installing the cage, he thinks "this might not be so bad after all".

"Drop your pants now, little boy!" orders the bailiff, with a sneer on her lovely face. Having a beautiful women bark orders at him makes Tony's dick swell to epic proportions.

"At least I'll be presenting a good show." thinks Tony. He gladly drops his pants, revealing all five inches of his rock-hard cock. Tony was feeling rather proud of his showing, with his cock throbbing a bright red color from the excitement.

The bailiff, however, had a different opinion. "Hah, is that all you have? My seven year old son has a bigger cock that that" says the bailiff. "It looks like I'll have to use the smallest cage again. Why is it that you little dicks always turn out to be perverts? At this rate, we'll run out of these small cages."

With his pants around his ankles, Tony turns to see a line of women quickly approaching the room. Tony reaches around to cover up his cock and balls with his hands and tells the bailiff that she forgot to shut the door.

"I didn't forget to shut the door, boy. We are expecting some guests soon." replies the bailiff as she rummages through a box of cock cages, looking for a small one. The bailiff hears the women entering the room and turns around to face them with a very small metal cage in one hand.

"Great, our guests are here. You girls are lucky. You arrived just in time to watch me carry out the judge's sentence." says the bailiff. When she sees that Tony is covering his cock with his hands, she steps in front of him and gives him a hard slap across the face. "Drop your hands now, criminal!" she yells at him. "You better get used to having people see your body, boy. Everyone is going to be checking out your naked cock, balls, and ass for the next year."

Tony is completely shocked by the slap, and places both hands at his sides. When the women see his hard little dick, throbbing and reaching for the sky, they begin to snicker. "This is a pre-law class from the local high school taking a tour of the court." says the bailiff.

Tony notices that the teacher is a gorgeous 30-something with lovely tits, and a very firm ass. She is wearing a tight skirt that barely covers her ass and a black sheer top that displays her firm B-cups with large puffy nipples for all to enjoy. All of the students are female, as men are now prohibited from working in the legal profession. Most of the students are very lovely, although there are a couple that are a little too chubby for Tony's taste. All of the attention causes Tony's little cock to swell until it reaches an almost purple color, and it starts drooling pre-cum from the tip.

As pre-cum drips down the length of his cock, the school girls become emboldened to make comments about it. "Look at it, that's about the size of my eight year old brother's" says one of the girls, who is wearing a cheerleader outfit.

"My boyfriend is bigger than that when he is soft" says another of the girls.

"Well, he must like us looking at it. After all, he is completely shaved. That means he wants us to see every inch of it" chimes in the teacher.

"Yeah, an inch is about all he has" says a girl who is wearing very tight short shorts and a tank top without a bra. Her shorts are so short that they only cover 3/4 of her ass, and her thick pussy lips are almost exposed. The tank top is relative loose. Since her tits are freely swinging, you can see most of each tit, including the erect nipple, through the arm holes of the top.

"Well, as small as you are, this cage will not fit when your dick is hard. You better start stroking, so you can shoot your weak load and return to the little inch worm that will easily fit into this tiny cage. Enjoy this orgasm, convict. It will be the last one you have for several years." says the bailiff.

Tony grabs his cock and begins to stroke. His hand completely encompasses his cock. "Looks like his whole hand is too much. Maybe you should only use two fingers, little boy." says the teacher while laughing.

Having all these girls looking at his naked body and watching him jerk his cock is too much for Tony. After pumping his cock 4 times, he starts to feel the cum rush from his balls into his cock. "Oooh, shit, here it comes..." announces Tony. Every muscle in Tony's body tenses up, and he stands on his tip-toes as the cum starts to erupt from his dick.

"Eeeww...look, he's actually doing it!" screams one of the girls.

Tony shoots rope after rope of cum - 6 in all. The first 4 ropes were fairly large and landed pretty close to the feet of the girls. In his post-orgasmic bliss, Tony hears the girls clapping.

"Well, even though you have a tiny dick, you can shoot pretty well. That is entertaining, I'll give you that boy," says the bailiff as Tony's dripping dick quickly softens and returns to it's flaccid state.

When his dick is soft, it is only about 1 1/2 inches long. "I knew that you needed the smallest cage" says the bailiff as she grabs his dick and balls by their base and slips a metal ring around them. A shiver runs through Tony's body as he feels the cold steel of the cage slipping over the head of his still-dripping dick. When the cage has completely covered his dick, the bailiff slides a padlock into place and she looks into Tony's face to see abject horror as she snaps the lock shut.

"Now that it is locked up, the sentence has been carried out. He must remain in the cage for the next 5 years. That cage will prevent him from getting an erection, so as not to offend any woman." the bailiff says to the girls.

"Holy shit..5 years without getting a boner? Does that thing really work?" asks the girl in the cheerleader's uniform.

"Oh yeah, I guarantee you it will work. Give it a try if you want." says the bailiff.

The girl decides to accept the challenge. She turns around, bends over slightly, and lifts up her little skirt to reveal that all she is wearing beneath the skirt is a tiny g-string. Her ass is perfect - tight and round. The tiny string running between her ass cheeks leaves her entire ass on display for everyone's enjoyment.

When Tony sees the girl's perfect ass, he inhales sharply. A slight groan escapes from his lips, revealing his desire for the girl, yet his dick remains flaccid because it is trapped in the cage.

When the girl turns around and sees that the cage is still containing his dick, she decides to increase the pressure. She walks up to Tony until they are only inches apart. She then turns around and once again lifts her skirt to reveal her perfect ass. This time she presses her ass into Tony. When she feels the cold steel of the cock cage pressing against the crack of her ass, she starts to move her ass from side to side, grinding it into Tony's hips.

When Tony feels his bare balls pressing against the most amazing ass he has ever seen, his cock tries it's best to grow, but the cage prevents him from getting hard. Tony groans loadly and clentches his fists to deal with the pain he is experiencing as his cock is trying to expand, but only manages to press against the steel bars of the cage that encases it.

While the cheerleader is grinding her ass on Tony's caged cock, the girl in the short shorts and tank top decides it will be fun to increase Tony's distress. She walks up behind him and presses her natural D-cups into his back while placing each of her hands on his ass. She squeezes his ass while she places her chin on his shoulder to whisper into his ear. "Imagine what it would feel like to slide your cock into that tight, warm, young cunt." she whispers to him. Tony continues to grunt in response, while thrusting hips forward as if he could fuck the girl, only to be foiled by the metal cage that prevents his cock from getting hard - no matter how much it tries.

The cheerleader steps away from Tony, and pulls her skirt back down, announcing that she is satisfied that the cage will hold him.

The girl standing behind Tony releases her grip on his ass and also says that the cage is sufficient. Before she returns to the group, she grabs Tony's balls and gives them a squeeze as she laughs in his face.

"Well, as much fun as it been to torture this poor boy, we need to continue with the tour, girls." says the teacher.

Tony's eyes are filled with longing as he watches the line of beautiful young girls walk out the door. The last girl in the line, the one with shorts that expose a great deal of her ass, turns around and blows a kiss toward Tony. "I'm sure we'll see each other again, little dick." she says before walking though the door.

"I'm through with you now, boy." announces the bailiff. "I will escort you out of the building."

She grabs Tony by the arm and leads him through the corridors of the court house toward the exit. Every woman that they pass stares at Tony's naked body, eventually focusing on his caged cock. Most of them turn to watch him walk away, so they can get a good look at his ass. Tony is able to hear some of their comments, mostly about how humiliating it must be to be naked in public - especially with a little dick that is locked up.

When they reach the big doors at the entrance of the court house, the bailiff says "Well, here is where we part ways. Enjoy the next year of your life - being naked eye candy for every woman that you encounter, and even a few men."

As the bailiff shoves Tony through the door, into the bright light of the afternoon, she slaps his bare ass and says "Good luck, I'm sure you will like it. After all, you are a pervert."

To be continued...