Sentenced to Nudity Ch. 01

Story Info
A typical day in my life..forced to naked by the court.
3.7k words
4.16
129.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,421 Followers

August is hot here in Lobson, but an midafternoon bus with a broken air conditioner...jammed with commuters is just about unbearable.

The air or...lack of it...inside the bus was stifling.

Sweat rolled off of me in bullets. Leaning back, I pressed into my seat next to the window and managed to inadvertently press my thigh into the soft thigh of a pretty, young Hispanic woman in the seat next to me.

Her jeans felt rough against my skin.

"Sorry," I said, turning my head to look at her.

Her gorgeous brown eyes held what looked like contempt as they scanned me, pausing at my ankle cuff for a moment, before returning to her former stare straight ahead.

Instinctively, I pressed my hands together, covering the area between my legs as best I could. For some reason, the swaying motions of the bus always gave me an erection, and this time was no different in that respect.

The young Hispanic woman turned her head again at my movements and dropped her eyes to my hands.

I was covering myself to be polite but my erection was making it difficult. Raising her eyes to mine again, she shook her head slightly in disdain, before staring straight ahead once more.

The ride from the courthouse where I had checked in with my probation officer was long and torturous; made more so by the heat...but the worst parts for me were the stares, looks, glances and whispers.

People pointed. Some laughed. Some...usually young girls, often teased.

It was humiliating to say the least, but then...that was the intended purpose of my punishment.

My ankle cuff told the story...it read "Lobson County Prison System" in bold, red letters. I was sentenced to wear it constantly...24 hours per day, seven days a week, for 2 years.

And for that same amount of time, it was all I was allowed to wear.

Closing my eyes, I replayed the scene over in my mind for the thousandth time since my sentencing. The D.A. had offered a deal. It was a new program intended to rehabilitate offenders by allowing them to move within and participate with the public, but by constantly reminding them and the public of their status.

My jaw had come unhinged when my lawyer returned with the offer; however, the alternative was five long years of hard time.

Not being cut out for things like that, I took it.

After the judge read my sentence, they took me in a back room, removed my clothes and forged my ankle cuff to me for two years, locking it in place.

As a condition of my sentence I was not to leave Lobson County without permission from my probation officer, which was a relatively easy thing, really, given the circumstances of my punishment.

I later found out that there were varying levels of punishment intended under this new program depending on type and nature of the offense and whether the person was a repeat offender.

Had it been my first time before a judge, I'd have gotten off easier...perhaps being allowed to retain my underwear.

But since it was not my first offense, I was given the full punishment.

I was not allowed any clothes at all. I was to remain totally, and completely naked at all times for the next 2 years.

Whether society would be accepting of the new program remained to be seen.

But the ankle cuff served to announce my status. And since the pilot program had recently been voted in by the Lobson system, the public, in a respect, had no choice as of yet, until the test program had run its course...at which time they would decide whether to keep it or not.

So far, I was the only one in Lobson County to receive punishment under the new program, which meant that as far as I could tell, I was the only person ever (in Lobson County at least) to be forced to go completely naked in public at all times in all places.

Now you might think that this would be an exhibitionist's dream. But I can tell you the opposite is true.

Exhibitionism is a fantasy...it's not real. And it's voluntary. By that I mean that while many people get off on the idea of being "forced" to go naked in public...still, the control is eventually at some point in their hands.

Real forced nudity, as in my case, is no fun at all. You don't get to pick and choose where to be naked and not to be naked. You have to be naked everywhere all the time. It's not exhibitionism; it's punishment; it's humiliation at level that tears at your very soul.

And the reactions are generally less than appreciative from a mostly unforgiving public. As I said, it's humiliating beyond comparison. But, I guess, or at least at the time I thought it would be better than being behind bars.

I figured at least I wouldn't have to worry about things like being sexually harassed...but at times, that hasn't always proved true.

As the bus neared my stop, I took a deep breath and steeled myself.

Covering myself with my hands, I stood, and excused myself to the Hispanic woman next to me, indicating that I need to exit.

Smiling somewhat wickedly at my predicament, she didn't move. She merely waved, indicating that I was to step over her.

Carefully, covering myself with one hand, I held onto the back of my seat and stepped over her, one bare leg at a time.

At one point, I nearly lost my balance, squatting, naked, over her lap, facing her.

I looked at her. Her eyes bored into my crotch, hardly concealed by my hand. My erection was more than obvious, and she grinned without sympathy.

"Fucking pervert," she hissed in a thick, Spanish accent.

I blushed, embarrassed as always by my condition, before finally standing, and turning to press through the crowd towards the door.

"Watch it asshole," one large man said threateningly as I brushed against his arm.

"Sorry," I muttered, head down, pressing forwards.

Finally, the bus rolled to a stop as I reached the door.

I pushed the button and trotted down the steps, ignoring the ever-present stares and looks of disdain. You'd think that after several months I'd have gotten used to being the only totally naked person in public...but as of yet, I still hadn't.

Stepping onto the sidewalk in front of a group of people boarding the bus, I felt the heat of the pavement beneath my bare feet.

As the group boarded the bus, I was met with the usual stares of shock, surprise, curiosity and disgust. Two younger, perhaps college-aged, girls leered at me.

"Look, he's totally fuckin' naked..." one of them said, elbowing her companion.

Thank heavens my erection had subsided by that time. I stood, waiting for the group to clear with my hands over my privates...which weren't really all that private anymore.

"He's a prisoner," the other said, pointing to my ankle cuff.

"Wow!" the first girl exclaimed, covering her mouth. Then approaching me, she looked me up and down.

I noticed she was very pretty, but I tried to look away.

"Why are you naked?" she asked, genuinely curious. Her pretty blue eyes bored into mine.

"I uh...well," I stammered, uncertain how to approach the subject.

"Do you have to be naked?' she pressed, smiling.

"Yes actually, yes I do," I answered for lack of anything better.

"Wow," she said again, "that's kind of hot...hey, can I see your dick?"

Placing her arms behind her back, she grasped her hands, one in the other, thrust her breasts forwards and fidgeted slightly, from side to side. The movement was very sexy.

"C'mon Brandy!" her companion said, "we're gonna miss the bus!"

"I uh..." was all I could manage through my shame.

"C'mon, show me your dick," she said again, more urgently.

Releasing my grasp on myself, I placed my hands at my side...allowing my flaccid cock to flop free in front of me.

The girl smiled.

"Hey Kat!" she called to her friend who was standing at the door of the bus with one foot inside.

"Look at his dick!"

The other girl craned to see and smiled before prodding her friend again to board the bus.

"Well, goodbye naked guy," the girl named Brandy said and sped off to meet her friend at the door of the bus. Before boarding, she turned back and waved, then she was gone.

The bus pulled away leaving me standing naked as always on the sidewalk.

The walk home was a long one...about a mile through a town dotted with shops and a park, a library, restaurants, a movie theater and several gas stations.

Under other circumstances it's quite a pleasant walk. When you're naked however, it's a very, very, long way.

The sidewalk burned under my feet and I had to stop several times to cool them off in the grass on my way home...standing naked alongside the road as I did.

Traffic passed in both directions as I went. Many people had seen me about town before and had grown used to it. But many, particularly visitors or passers-through hadn't.

Cars slowed as they passed me. People honked their horns at the totally nude man walking along the sidewalk through town in broad daylight.

I'd long since stop covering myself...I only did that when necessary, say when I had an erection in close quarters.

My cock flopped and bounced in front of me as I walked.

Suddenly, a car slowed to a stop next to me on the road.

Three young women occupied it.

Taunting me with whistles and catcalls, they honked the horn, drawing attention to me.

I walked on, looking straight ahead as they rolled slowly beside me.

"Yo! Nude dude!" one of them shouted from the window of the back seat.

"Look at that cock!" another yelled.

"Hey baby! Wanna ride!" the one from the rear shouted again.

They followed me for quite a ways...ignoring them the whole time, I set my attention on a group of young men, three in all, occupying the sidewalk in front of me.

"Look, it's the naked fag," one of them said, drawing the group's attention to me.

"Hey faggot," he said again as I attempted to pass.

I knew I could have easily taken him, possibly one more, but I wasn't sure about three of them. Besides, part of the condition of my probation is to stay out of trouble...something that is often complicated by nudity.

Leaving the sidewalk to give them a wider berth, I stared straight on and walked on the grass around them, ignoring them.

One of them elbowed me roughly in the ribs.

"Hey you!" the first one said loudly. "I'm talking to you faggot!"

Still ignoring them, I walked on until they were behind me.

"Look at that lily ass!" they taunted me...but they didn't follow.

The girls in the car, however, where another matter.

"Hey dude!" the driver shouted at me, "you wanna ride?"

Stopping, I faced them.

"Look," I said, "I'm not out here naked because I want to be." Pointing at my ankle cuff I went on, "I fucked up, made a mistake, and this is my punishment by the court."

Leaning through the window, the girl in the passenger seat looked me up and down.

"So your punishment is to go naked?" she asked, sounding incredulous.

I nodded.

"Wow, that's fuckin' crazy," she said, not unsympathetic.

"Are you dangerous?" the driver asked, leaning over a bit to look at me.

"Do I look dangerous?" I stated flatly.

The three giggled at that.

"Hey, you need a ride?" the driver asked again, sincerely this time.

I mulled on it.

The day was hot and the sidewalk was burning the hell out of my feet. I was tired of the taunting that day and just wanted to get home.

My probation said nothing about sitting in a car with other people. And the idea of sitting with three hot, young girls was kind of appealing.

The one in the back seat pushed the door open.

"C'mon," she said, "get in...we don't bite."

"Well," the one in the front passenger seat giggled, "maybe nibble and lick a bit."

With the decision made, I slid into the back and closed the door.

The girl next to me introduced all of them.

"My name's Jo...this is Linda and Ana," she smiled, pointing at the others.

The girls in the front seat turned and smiled, "hello," they said in unison.

"Dan," I said.

Ana, the one in the passenger seat, was strikingly beautiful. A brunette, with sharp greens eyes and dark skin...flashed me a smile that was intoxicating.

Jo and Linda were both blondes and very pretty.

"So," Jo began, eyeing me, making no pretenses about staring right at my crotch. "Where ya going?"

"I'm headed home," I said, trying to smile.

Jo's eyes continued to return to my crotch as we chatted.

Feeling a stir, I covered myself with my hands.

Noticing, Jo laughed. "Why are you doin' that?" she said.

"Doing what?" Ana asked curious, from the front seat.

Turning her head to look at me, she dropped her eyes to my hands over my crotch.

"Oh..." she giggled.

"What?" Linda said, from the driver's wheel.

"He's getting' a hard on," Jo giggled.

"Does it turn you on to be naked in public?" Ana asked, smiling at me.

"Well, I...not really," I stumbled, then finished quickly, looking out the window.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed," Jo giggled, drawing my attention back to her.

"Ya," Linda interjected, looking at me in the rearview. "No need to be embarrassed by it."

I was silent, flushing a few shades of red.

"I bet it does" Linda answered Ana's question for her.

I swallowed hard, embarrassed, and pressed my hands harder over my unfolding erection, trying to hide it.

"Just look at you," Ana cooed, sexily, half-mocking, in a throaty voice, "all naked, in front of us right here in the car...."

All three of them giggled at that.

But my cock stepped it up a beat, hardening into a full erection under my hands at the sound of her voice.

"Stop trying to hide it," Jo said sweetly. "You can't anyways. Besides, we wanna see."

"Yeah, c'mon," Linda pressed, eyeing me again in the rearview.

For whatever reason, or perhaps because I really wanted to, I moved my hands, resting them on the seat next to my thighs.

Released, my erection bobbed slightly upwards, resting against my lower belly. I was hard...so hard in fact that hurt slightly, pulsating with my heartbeat.

"See?" Ana asked, with a sly smile, "isn't that better?"

I remained silent...embarrassed, yet, somehow, I was becoming too excited to speak.

I noticed again how hot the three of them really were, and my cock jumped visibly in front of them.

I also noticed that we were not heading anywhere near my home...in fact, Linda had never asked for directions, and I hadn't given them.

"Dan," Ana began, slowly.

I turned to look at her...jumping a bit inwardly at the mischief in her gorgeous green eyes.

"Do you ever masturbate?' she asked, sounding innocent.

"I..." was al l I could muster, shocked at her question.

"Do you?" Linda chimed in.

"Yah Dan," Jo teased next to me, "do you ever jerk that big fuckin' cock?'

The three of them had another laugh at that.

I was absolutely mortified. Yet, my erection betrayed me. Throbbing between my legs, it pulled at me...glancing down at myself, I saw that the head had begun to turn an angry purple.

"Well, uh...some...sometimes..." I managed finally."

"So do you always walk around with a hard-on then?" Jo said.

"Well, not always," I said, relieved at the change of subject. "I mean, I try to hide, like when I'm on the bus and stuff." I noticed my voice had taken on a whiny quality; I sounded like a young kid...caught doing something he shouldn't have been.

"Wow!" Linda exclaimed, slowing for a red light. "You go naked on the bus?"

"I have to," I said, meekly, "I don't have a car."

"And you get hard-ons on the bus? Right in front of everyone?" Jo pressed.

"Sometimes it happens, but I try not to..." I said. Breathing noticeably harder, I struggled to finish the sentence.

My cock ached, swollen, and pulsating in front of the three girls.

"Do you ever play with yourself on the bus?" Ana asked next, seemingly serious.

"No..I..." my voice died.

Suddenly, Linda slowed the car, pulling to a stop at the curb next to the park.

"Let's have some fun Dan," turning to face me, she smiled.

I sat silent, now beginning to sweat in the heat, and from my excitement.

"See that trash can over there?" she said, pointing to a green, metal waste can some 25 yards or so into the park.

"Yes," I said, worried.

"Get out of the car, and walk over to it."

On the one hand, being naked in public as part of my punishment was nothing new, but I tried at all costs to avoid appearing in public with a throbbing erection...for my own sense of whatever dignity I may have had left, I guess.

"Why?" I asked.

"Aren't you turned on?" Ana said.

It was obvious that I was.

"We wanna see you walk out in public with a big hard-on," Linda answered.

I swallowed hard.

"C'mon Dan!" Jo said excited, "I'll go with you."

With that, she popped her door open and got out.

Coming over to mine, she opened it as well.

Smiling down at me, she stuck her hand out.

Taking it, reluctantly, I got out and stood up...my erection bounced and throbbed in front of me.

Jo's tanned, bare legs were inches from it.

Leading me the hand, we crossed the sidewalk into the park and went the distance to the trash can.

There were people everywhere. Some noticed us, some didn't. The ones that did stopped and gawked at the naked man with an erection and the pretty young woman dressed in a t-shirt and cutoffs, right in the middle of the park.

In the daylight, I saw that Jo wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples appeared, hardening beneath her shirt as we stood hand in hand in front of the trash can.

Suddenly, a couple, a man and woman appeared on the dirt path in front of us to our right.

I jerked to hide myself, but Jo held fast to my hand.

Before I knew it, the couple was upon us, stopping right in front of us to stare at me.

I felt utterly humiliated...more exposed than ever with my cock jutting in front of me, and powerless to do anything about it.

"Hi," Jo said sweetly at the couple.

"Uh..hi,," the woman returned, somewhat shocked.

The man simply stared in silence.

"This is Dan," she went on, "he's being punished for breaking the law and has to go naked everywhere."

"I see," the man said in thinly-veiled disgust.

"And does he have to have an erection too?" the woman asked.

"No," Jo said matter-of-factly, "but as you can see, being naked out in public where everyone can see turns him on."

The man shifted his weight from foot to foot, obviously agitated.

"Not much of a punishment then, is it?" he asked finally, sarcastically.

Jo laughed as the couple continued on their way. The woman turned her head back to look at me a final time before they were gone.

At long last, Jo squeezed my hand. "God that made me wet," she giggled. Her nipples were obvious nubs under her t-shirt.

The other two, Linda and Ana, applauded from car, whistling and catcalling.

Suddenly, Jo smirked.

"I have an idea," she said.

"Bend over and grab the trash can."

"What?" I stammered, shocked by her words.

"C'mon Dan, it'll be fun," she pressed.

Not really sure why, but with my erection feeling like it was about to explode, I complied.

Grasping the trash can, I bent slightly forward at the waist.

Without warning, Jo cracked my bare ass with her hand, and I jumped slightly at the sting.

"BAD BOY!" she yelled, loud enough to be heard around us, delivering another stinging slap to my ass.

"SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING ALL NAKED AND HARD RIGHT OUT IN PUBLIC!" she yelled very loudly, slapping me again.

"Jo, please..." I said low, mortified.

Another stinging blow landed across my ass cheeks, filling the air around us with a slapping sound.

My cock throbbed and ached.

It was so hard to breathe.

Daring a an upwards glance, I saw that she'd drawn the attention of several people, who stared openly at the lewd sight of a naked man with an erection, getting his bare ass spanked by a sexy young woman in public.

Naked1
Naked1
1,421 Followers
12