All Comments on 'Separate Lives Pt. 01'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments (Page 2)
silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
He is excellent

You got 5* for the betrayed husband's depiction. Incredible and cutting.

She comes off as a total idiot slut and I have to wonder how such a loser ever attracted such a dynamic man?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Pathetic

Before you praise or rate this read the entire series. The last part has the author selling out all his emotions, characterizations, and plot for a bs reconciliation. The story is the totality and the totality sucks. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

I have read the entire story twice. I enjoyed it both times. I liked the fact that you used the fact that people change, four years near death experience things get put into a different perspective. It does not make anyone less of a person because they forgave. He moved on, went full circle and fell in love again. He knew the past, the risks and decided it was worth it. Some people believe every bad has to end bad but it doesn't. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a loser husband

He's only 29 and married for only 4 years and when he finally wakes up to find the Cunt is a heartless cheater. He gets all shaky and wants to cry and pass out. What a sissy. It's no wonder the Cunt is cheating. No mention if he had any sex with the skank in the three weeks before he started to do anything about it and then finds out his so called friends know she is a cheating Cunt and no one told him. Does not matter if he grew a set after page one as he was already established as a loser. And proven by the end with the statement that he still loved her. LOSER!

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Nice Setup

People make poor choices every day, and Sherrie made some doozies! One time, maybe it's a forgivable mistake; all weekend, and keeping it going back home, BTB!

Affairs always end badly (for at least one of the parties), yet people keep on having them. Maybe humans aren't meant to be monogamous?

Now on to part 2....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I smell a RAAC. That final fuck shit bet she got knocked up either by the bull or passing it off as his. 4 years of marriage and he is going through this? And he doesn't have any friends. They let her do that and did not tell the husband. Bull shit. Will wait to rate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent so far

I especially like Ron's dialogue at the final meeting.

One thing he never mentioned to her was that Cal and Melissa stated she planned on getting drunk and laid in Vegas. So again another reason why it didn't just happen or was a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
?

What kind of a brain dead idiot are you h ow the hell can he still love her as much as he did when they married? Do you think we are all fools?

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
She acted out of conceit and deceit.

She has remorse for her sake not his, his thought that he still loves her is insanity. That one line turns this from 4 to 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The END!!!

Over! Done! Finito! ~ Sherrie cheated,a number of times ,and got caught!

Ron,knowing he could never trust,the lying,deceptive,cheating,irresponsible twat,divorced her sorry ass! Any guy with any type of self-esteem and self-respect would not accept being a cuckold!

BUT,since this is only Part 1,I smell a rat! Something's surely rottin' in Denmark,or Jersey City,or wherever the hell this story takes place!

Any reconciliation would be a sell-out on Ron's part and love is not an acceptable reason for being made a wimpy cuckold,and all the demeaning things that indicates about a man's character,or lack thereof!

Prediction : Chapter 2 will stink like Poo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Besides her being a cheating slut. Page 3 is nothing but BS garbage. No normal guy would did all those things.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Reading again

Still five stars.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 6 years ago
Pointless

Pretty pointless since everything in this chapter is sold out. Every emotion and action is meaningless because the author in the end forces a reconciliation that denies every emotion and thought expressed here. Never rate a story until you have read the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Umm...

"I lapped up juices spilling from her vagina, spending a moment or so at the bottom of her slit just because I liked to do that."

And sucked up all the STDs she had growing there. Yeah, some of us learned the hard way about the wonderful world of syphlific bugs out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Missed An Obvious Possibility

As common as STDs are today, this story begged for her to become HIV Positive. And, I might add, get a dictionary. Look up the words "unfaithful " and "infidelity". " Mistake" is not a definition for either. But what they are, are acts of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY you fucking fag toad

It's a fictional story ass hole. No STD or any other diseases are in it unless the writter wants it. So stop you fucking dumbass comments about STD!!! Reminds you of your dead ex wife I guess.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
Pregnant

That's the word she wanted to use, in that last statement to Ron. Question is, by whom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes. STD's Do Remind Me Of My Ex-Wife

110 million people have STD's. 50.5 million men and 59.5 million women. Roughly 1 out of every 5 people have genital herpes. The rate is more than twice that among our youth. Men, aged 20-24:are most likely to have STD's. In 2015 the rate of STD's was the highest since 1992. The most common STD's are chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis B virus (HBV), genitall herpes, HIV, human papillomavirus, syphilis, and trichomoniasis. I am amazed that STD's don't appear in at least 20% of the stories here because those are the statistics associated with divorce among cheaters.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
All pretty good up until...

That interminable tirade at the end.

What a whiner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
INCISIVE

I just want to differ with Erotfan just before me. I thought the "tirade" was one of the great parts of the story. He got out his feelings about it which she hadn't got to hear before. He showed some very incisive insights into the situation. She got to see things very different from her lopsided and clouded-by-her-actions viewpoint. He got out some of his anger to her which she deserved and needed to feel. It was stellar -- one of the better confrontations I've read on Literotica.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 6 years ago
Bullshit

This entire part of the story is a charade and a fraud on the reader. The last part has them reconciling making the emotion and pain of this chapter meaningless. Staying friends with Cal and Melissa after they knew about Vegas and his wife's cheating is absurd. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Asshole TMSPTGR3

OK, you didn't like the story, fine. Vunderbar! Hooray! Have you heard of "spoilers" you unmitigated asshat? Some of us would like to finish the story and decide for ourselves WITHOUT having some petulant pea-brain screw up the story progression! Next time, try commenting about each individual chapter. If you were at the premier of Empire Strikes Back, you probably came out screaming "Darth Vader is Luke's Dad, Darth Vader is Luke's Dad!" Moron.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
What a dumbass

You can't get to reconciliation for any kind of problem without going through the emotional pain first. That's why they call it reconciliation.

Dumbass does have a point though about Cal and Melissa. Why is he still friends with the people who betrayed him by not telling him about her cheating in Vegas?

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 6 years ago
Just saying

You could have just taken a picture of his liscense plate and saved the cost of the investigator.. Haste makes waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep

Every, and I do mean every woman is a lying, cheating slut when they think they can get away with it.

NicealloverNicealloverover 5 years ago
One dimensional wife

I really like this story. It is well written and engaging. I enjoyed the narrative. I hope in the sequel that Sherrie becomes less one dimensional. This man is intelligent. He does not love a stupid cow. There must be another side for the story to get really good!

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Too long

Sorry but it was way too long and repetitive story for me. Just the same lines being repeated. Length doesn’t mean quality.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good start

I really hope he doesn't take.her back. He has some messed up friendships to deal with too.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
It's the first chapter with two to go

Which means two chapters of RAAC psychobabble to rationalize this decisive decent story character into a weak impotent cuckold who convinces himself that being one is noble and strong.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
Stop Now

Chapter one by itself is a good story. Chapter two is kinda sad. Chapter three smears the whole thing with dung and drops it in the outhouse.

Do yourself a favor and quit reading while it's still a good story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

"The thing was, without proof of some kind, Sherrie would probably be able to take damn near everything we'd put together." - Huh? With no-fault divorce, even WITH proof she'd still get half. He doesn't need proof of shit! Divorce her for irreconcilable differences, get half. I still don't get it, he has to catch her just to get half?,Let's see, he catches her, she gets half; he DOESN'T catch her, she gets near everything; what happens if she catches HIM?!

After he got the pictures, he should have gone to Connie and Tom's house! Gee, Tom, what happened to your poker game? Gee Connie, Sherrie said you and she were on a GNO!

"If only you'd—" - Heh, if only he'd done that before she wouldn't have cheated!

How in the hell could their "friends" not tell him? They thought that Sherrie would tell him?! "It couldn't be kept hidden?" I guess it could!

"Ron, would it make any difference if I told you that the night you took all these pictures...that I told him I wasn't going to see him any more?" - But you DID see him again! Ron wouldn't have those pictures if you didn't!

"I'm your wife." - Too bad she didn't remember that in Vegas!

As I think others have said, you could maybe, MAYBE, write of the first night as a drunken, tired angry mistake. But the next morning? She should have men appalled at what she had done, and kicked the guys ass out; she CERTAINLY shouldn't have been hooking up with him back home!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rambling

Oh, and try to remember: Apostrophes (not "apostrophe's") are not for making plurals. They are for making possessives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I really loath this author becuase of this story

tldr: CUCK ALERT BAIL OUT NOW

Here are a few selected quotes

"I don't have anything left to try with, Sherrie," I said, at last. "I don't believe a word you say. I know for a fact that you've lied in your teeth every day since you started fucking that bastard. You were deceiving me every minute of every day and that's one cruel, heartless thing to do to someone who loves you.

"I can't possibly trust you anymore, Sherrie...I can't imagine ever trusting you again out of my sight. I can't live that way, Sherrie." I sighed, leaning my head back on the back of the chair and looking up at the ceiling tiles.

"And it wasn't a mistake, either," I added. "A mistake is when you reach for a can of tomato soup on a supermarket shelf and you come away with mushroom instead. Hell, this is more like the mother of all catastrophes.

* * *

Any yet over the next two chapters this man will maintain a freindship with the couple that lied to him about his wife's affair, discover the cunt was conviently pregnant with his kids (but completely trusts the whores word on that) takes the cheating slut back, and reamins freind with the people who helped his wife hid the children and steal years of their life from him

If the cuck of an auther wants a RAAC so be it, but dont have the guy stand of for objective moral princibles and the deus ex machia a "fuck it, values dont actually matter to me after all"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah, She's Sorry

One sorry, stupid little tramp, you can teach someone not to be ignorant but ya just can't fix stupid. She certainly has a college education, i.e. a PhD in fact. BS=Bull Shit, MS=More of the Same and PhD=Piled Higher and Deeper. Yep, she has a PhD in Stupid. Now we'll see where LH takes it from here. Still can't figure out the people making comments attacking the author, you know how certain authors write but you still keep reading. What's the old joke definition of insanity? Maybe You too have the same PhD as Laura. I enjoyed the story, I may not care for the ending but I won't attack the author, even adopted Texans have to stick together. Signed: BTW

ibbunkibbunkover 4 years ago

Good story up until the talk in the lawyer's office, which went over the same ground over and over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yuckkkk

She's been sucking and fucking some strange cock. Her lover has come in her pussy ( and her mouth? ) and husband Ron MAKES LOVE TO HER, not like fucking some street whore! How could he put his mouth where someone else's cock has been?- And he slurps up her juices!! What about STD"s??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I haven't read all of the comments, so I apologize for any redundancy. Minolta makes the Dimage not Nikon. I am enjoying the story thus far.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
What!!!

Ron ate the whore out AFTER he knew she had unprotecred sex with the blonde guy!!?? Is he a CUCK, and closet homo??!!

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Great story; ignore the critics.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
I Don't Understand

He discovers his wife is cheating on him, cannot figure out what to do, so he lets the issue hang for a week and a half... WHAT????

This is not a matter of being a 'real man' or being a wimp or a cuckold. It is a matter of right and wrong, regardless of who did what to who.

How is that so hard to understand?

This paragraph made me laugh, really laugh because it was so fucking stupid that the author expected us to believe it:

"At first, I had no idea what to do. I didn't have a clue what I should do. What was the approved reaction from a husband who discovered his wife was cheating on him?"

Really, he needed a guidebook? I know, he should have googled it, right?

What the heck, this is just so silly and implausible.

pamanapamanaalmost 4 years ago
"Ron, I'm—"

.

OOoohh the suspense! Great Writing Dear Sir!

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Enjoyed it very much

But we will see how it pans out, she's been a slut and an whore, but I hope he doesn't live the rest of his life a bitter twisted man. Much better to eventually forgive than forever live in hell.

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
I can't understand

I cannot wrap my head around or understand the mindset of a person willing to sleep with their spouse/partner once they find out their partner is a cheater. (Much less sleep in the same bed or house.) Not to mention the possibility of HIV or any other STD. I had to skip the sex portion because it started to make me nauseous. I could only want to be rid of the cheater ASAP like a bad case of the clap, no pun intended. I'm not necessarily a BTB , but I know I could never fuck a cheater and never RAAC. Sorry, but 2 stars just because he went ahead with the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The blathering by Ron at the end ?

So much whining and constant finger pointing and " here's why you are a whore". Cripes, a fairly good story ruined by a wuss crying his eyes out orally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Street prostitute

I know it was supposed to be serious, but when he says he decided to treat his wife like a street prostitute and then proceeded to eat her out, I threw up a little in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
enjoyed it

But we will see how it pans out, she's been a slut and an whore, but I hope he doesn't live the rest of his life with this skank .

much better to move on and live in peace with a new woman than live in the hell she created for him to live in .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I would not have Screwed her after finding out what She was doing . I do not need some STD for the rest of My Life .

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great catch the cheating spouse story. I was surprised that he screwed her that last time as he could have gotten an STD or worse AIDS. Her excuses were pathetic at best. Well written 5 stars

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Poor cheating Sherrie is sorry. Too late bitch, he's gone.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

I don't dislike the story, and it's mostly well written, but this is an example of where a writer needs to put a story down for a while, then re-approach it and examine it from a logical perspective. That's 'cause, to me, there are missing pieces and plot holes. To wit:

• Why didn't we get to see (or at least hear about) Sherrie discovering that Ron had left her? We go from Ron dramatically taping incriminating pictures to the mirror to ... not sure ... to weeks later? How did Sherrie react in the immediate aftermath? Where were the hysterics? We'd earned that, and we got nothing.

• We were given minimal explanation for Sherrie's behavior. She's so perturbed that Ron didn't show for this ONE trip ONE time that she, in effect, morphed into a different person? She didn't simply have a discreet tryst with this random guy; she spent the entire weekend with this stranger and didn't care who knew it. WHY?

• Who was this guy, anyway? He doesn't even have a name. Why was Sherrie show smitten with him? (She had to have been to have continued the affair the way she did.) And how come he was both in Las Vegas and back in Sherrie's home town? What was he doing in both places? (Don't try to tell is that Sherrie and the unnamed stud were magically from the same town; that's ridiculous.) So he was actually flying in repeatedly to see Sherrie? How'd Unnamed Guy explain that to his wife?

• Sherrie was open and brazen in Las Vegas. So you expect us to believe that none of the other four — particularly the men — saw fit to tip off Ron? They all just ignored what they'd seen and carried on? Sherrie said herself that she’d never meant for Ron to find out. What sense does that make when everyone one else already knew? It's not as if Sherry been secretive.

• And what was the point of Sherrie having an hour to meet with Ron when, in the event, the "meeting" was nothing more than Ron ranting at length? Up to that point, the entire story had been written from Ron's perspective. We already KNEW what Ron thought. But we knew almost nothing about Sherrie's true thoughts, and that meeting did almost nothing to enlighten us. Very disappointing.

Three stars, but only because it was a lot of work. (The fuck scene detracted from the narrative, by the way.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

(1) Story so far is pretty good.

(2) Previous commenter MeredithX brought up some excellent points 👌. Comments well worth the time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh dear.

She left at dusk to have her tryst. Arriving home well before midnight, having spent 3 hours waiting for her tires to be replaced. That was a pretty short girls night out. ROFL

Then after negotiating for a 30 minute meeting with the moron, he checks his watch and tells her she only has 55 minutes left.

Swing and a miss.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

MeredithX’s analysis is pretty much rock solid.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Good story but way way way too verbose. Probably speed read three pages and didn't miss a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why use one word to get a point across, when you can use 50?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This guy eats her out to multiple orgasms right after the dirty whore that's been stepping out with some asshole has been banging her bareback? Another cuck wannabe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just don't like cheaters. But love seeing them caugh!

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

The so called ‘friends’ need to get some pain also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What's the benefit for any manto get married any more. Where's the logic?

If you knew you had a 50% chance of being run over by a car tomorrow, you would you stay home because the odds are too damn high of it happening.

In North America the divorce rate is about 50%. This generation of young men know this. This statical fact is the reason for the steady decline in marriages for the last 20 years for men between the ages of 20 and 30.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn. This guy was not breaking up with his wife. He was setting a world record for uselessly jacking his jaws. The way he ran on and on, while constantly repeating the same old song, reminded me of a damn politician.TALK TALK TALK. Same old shit every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crap! How could he (Ron) put his mouth to a putrid cunt, that had recently accommodated another man's cock??!! Other than that, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yuk. You would go down on a woman that you know is cheating on you? That's gross to me.. You night as well go down on a street walker. Should have trapped her in a lie the day he saw her and then left instead since he filed for no fault.

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

Hypnotized .... Question.. What do you need to hypnotize a person? Answer = lights and sounds..

The television is the ultimate hypno tool ...

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 3 years ago

Never rate a story until you've read it all and found out how truthful the author is to his characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He pictured a street whore and superimposed the image on Sherrie. Then he sucks her, after lovingly showering kisses on her thighs and cunt; he drinks her juices and licks his fingers. Wow! he would do all that to a street whore? And he SAW her whore herself out to another man, enjoying it thoroughly and then he gives her loving oral sex??! Putting his mouth where another man's cock has been? Absolutely disgusting!!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Let me help you save time. This first chapter is one giant slog. The husband catches his wife cheating right at the beginning but doesn't confront her of course. Noooo, that would make sense. No, instead he spends time ruminating about his routine, how his wife knows his routine. This is all pointless of course because in reality the wife was a slut in Vegas with their friends, none of which bothered to clue in the husband. He STILL doesn't confront her. He seeks MORE evidence. Page 3 is somehow a whole page of boring sexual revenge to give the wife one last fuck. If she is whoring around I have no idea how that will hurt her. Page 4 starts with him leaving and whining about lawyers. The next page and a half is typical confrontation/argument boredom. It was 5 pages of fluff that amounts to maybe 2 pages of actual plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a waste of time this story turned to be !

Wow, I mean I knew the author is called “longhorn”, but I didn’t expect the MC of his stories to be such huge whiny wimpy cucks too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would he screw her after she had sex with someone else ? I did not screw my ex when I caught her cheating on watching another man screw heron me .Nor did I get turned on by it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was pretty bad when compared to LH07s usual story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read this story once before...and I see this chapter is the same...I still want to know what Sherrie felt when her world fell apart.. but we just have to guess...and I hate this kind of guessing......

Galama88aGalama88aover 2 years ago

Awaiting for your new wok

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you still love her the day you married her ,wow so much horse shit , just divorce the whore , keep your mouth shut and move on.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I found this sooooooooooooo damned funny. Stupid misogynistic dipshits. Sorry dudes MEN cheat way more than women. You really need a new place to get your information, and that means stop listening to...well we know where you stick your head. Thats why you have shit for brains kids.

Unless laws are changed to allow for divorce based upon infidelity and a more equitable distribution of assets, within the next 50 years, there will not be more than a handful of marriages in the US. Men are getting tired of cheating wives, who then with the aide of the courts, to rape them of what they spent decades working countless hours building. If a wife cheats, she should be entitled to ZERO of the husband's and marital assets

MyFarktagisAwesomeMyFarktagisAwesomeover 2 years ago

Again I really enjoyed this story and I had to comment upon it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's so much better off without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Measel the misandrist wrong again as per usual. Ask the inter-Google machine for infidelity rates men and women.

Most common answer is 20% of men and 13% of women. Except for Millenial women who have caught up and are taking the lead.

Regardless of what the bio says, the best explanation for LH7's plot machinations is that 'he' is a woman. I know no man that thinks the way 'his' male characters do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That last meeting with is ex went waaay to long. he used 40 ways to say the same shit

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

First off,cal and Melissa were wrong to take her side and be silent. Some righteous anger in their direction was called for. Second, to iameasel a few spaces below, u need to get your fact straight. Women have reached parity in infidelity stats for over 25 years now, and among certain demographics female rates exceed male by as much as 15 percent. The courts still favor women, women are not prosecuted the same way,and women have the strong upper hand in the press and public opinion. Things are changing,and marriage is dying, and men are choosing to opt out because it no longer makes an economic sense. Read the book men on strike, or any of the rational male series. 70 years of toxic feminism has destroyed it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He is a whiney guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

CUCK HUSBAND TOO HIS FINE TIME TO ACT ON THE WHORE WIFE'S CHEATING!! EVERYONE KNEW EXCEPT MR CUCK.

SO MUCH FOR TOXIC BITCH FRIENDS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

TOO MUCH FUCKING DIALOGUE BY THIS PATHETIC WRITER, AS USUAL

Danger09Danger09about 2 years ago

Am I the only woman on the planet who gets drunk and don't want sex? I mean everything is spinning, the last thing on my mind is some strange man on top of me, making shit spin even more. Nothing erotic about projectile vomiting. In these stories the "I was drunk" is used a lot. I'm just baffled how grown adults can't handle their alcohol intake but insist on drinking anyway. When I get drunk everything is spinning and the only thing I want to do is sleep. Sex is nowhere near my alcohol soaked brain. This whore had a million and one stupid excuses. None of which makes sense. Vegas might've been a mistake but when she gave him her number, address, the state she lives in, it's no longer a mistake. It became a deliberate betrayal. Cause she would have to plan her betrayals. She clearly took great pains in making sure he didn't know, to the point that she could lie to him so easily. That's the problem with lying. Lie so much it becomes easy. He's absolutely right, she never would've stopped on her own. Had he not find out, she'd still be at the motel getting jack hammered and finger fuck'd at stop lights. He was also right when he said even if she did break it off with him. why didn't she just call him and tell him it was over, why was a good bye fuck needed? He also said she would eventually find another strange cock to jump on. I agree with him because none of her actions said "I love my husband and I'm tired of betraying him". Everything showed she would definitely cheat again. That saying once a cheater always a cheater is the epitome of this woman. Slut wives like this woman don't really love their husband's, what they love is the security and the fact that the husbands loves them. They're in heaven when they have a lover to fuck'em like a slut and husband to pamper them like a princess. These wives never think they're husbands would love to fuck'em like a slut. Their husbands would feel like the luckiest man on the planet. a lady in the streets and a whore in the bedroom. That's almost every husbands dream. Why would a wife believe their spouse would rather they slut themselves out to other men? Sex is suppose to be special between married folks. once you start giving it away like party favors, you've fuck'd all the special out if it. Nothing special about a penis or a vagina anyone can have.

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

The stupidity and arrogance of cheaters is astounding. Semi-secret sex with another person to supposedly punish your spouse is just irrational. Very compelling and engaging story that I am excited to continue reading. How this all plays out for two people who say they love each other is captivating. My guess she has no idea what love really is and will never know.

Great story so far. Ready for the next part. Thanks for creating this for our entertainment. John

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Ok raise your hand everyone who thinks when Sherrie, right at the end of their time behind closed doors, says “Ron I’m -“ that she was about to say pregnant before Ron cut her off. I do. Thankfully she dropped it. Great story so far. Good writing. Interesting story Lind. Fabulous supporting characters. I am in awe. I am not even worried that at some point they may get back together. I expect it to be well developed and acceptable. Can’t wait to read the other parts and see how it all plays out.

Thanks for sharing this super story. John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's more?? I'm pretty sure you'd shot the load with this, so far...

I'd hate to have to take away the 5 *stars I gave you here!

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

This writer is a screaming joke. Let all know a pathetic undeserved cucky raac is coming. Plus betrayal by the supposed friends and he just accepts that too. This writer spews drivel every time. Do not bother.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

sex on his last night with Sherri was way over the top and I wouldn't have put my tongue any where near her pussy. Maybe left hickies or love bites all over her tits and neck, very visible ones. lasting shame, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written,realistic life drama and plausible.Unfortunately the story is also well ruined. That long on going venting at the end was utter nonsense, had no useful purpose and did not change a thing. The affair still happened and the divorce still went through. The time spent on that useless vent would have been better spent more constructively on the story. Went from a 5 to

2 stars because of that and that rubbish about having sex the last night so she remembers it.. JZK

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

Nice story but I have a hard time understanding a situation. I put the context.

After 4 years of marriage (thus a short marriage) the man discovers that his wife is cheating, and will serve her the next day.

So this last evening, following his wife's request, he agrees to fuck one last time.

He even mentalizes an image of a whore to do so.

Until then, I can understand.

It's after that I don't understand.

Instead of fucking her hard and hard like a whore, he tries to give her the best night of her life.?????

I don't understand at all!

The guy has to wait to be cuckolded, to be betrayed, to try to give his wife as much pleasure as possible, when they are still a few years of marriage.

And what was he doing before then? he didn't give everything sexually with his wife? is it saved?

And if before too, he did his best to satisfy his wife and give her maximum orgasm, what will change tonight?

She was cheating on him before too.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed. Thanks for your writing.

DreddrasDreddrasalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed this, except I can't fathom taking the risk of ejaculating in your wife's unprotected vagina after you know she's cheated and after you've decided to divorce her. Why risk impregnating her and being on the hook for child support for 18+ years at that point? I feel like this happens in a lot of these stories and it just never makes sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That last night bothered me too. Not knowing anything about her lover there’s no way I’d have

Any type of sex with her. Without a condom.

And yes when she took up with him again she nailed her coffin shut.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's just a sex story people, so calm down!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Well page 3 was a giant waste of space and entirely pointless in a story like this. Who wants to masturbate over a story about the death of a marriage. Whomever edited this is an idiot

Page 4 and 5 could have been reduced to one page. Page 5 was entirely too long and repetitive. A competent writer recognizes when she or he had already introduced or discussed a topic. Repetition ruins the narrative.

Again, the editing sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This’s just plain pathetic !

I am sure this writer is a woman, because all the men mentioned in her stories are a bunch of wimps. I couldn’t even make myself read the whole thing, I skipped many sections where the husband was being too much of a wimp or that were just repetitive BS

nitinjozefnitinjozefalmost 2 years ago

While the overall premise of the story was mildly enjoyable, a lot of the details left me confused...on top of that list would the last night before he filed for divorce..I can't imagine a scorned husband trying so hard to pleasure his cheating wife..and he mentions towards the end of the story and he still loved her as much as the day he married her..thats just unbelievable..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy, I’ll bet that by the time Ron finished his diatribe in that final meeting before their divorce Sherry was wishing she had opted for just a half hour meeting. Or maybe just skipped the meeting and called it quits. And I would also bet Ron never heard that old adage about beating a dead horse. I’m not necessarily opposed to the “BTB” proposition but I think I’ll skip the rest of this one. All this anger is affecting my blood pressure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To be honest the fact that he didn't throw her out when she came home the 1st day he saw her in the car.. no man i think would act that way. What he saw was enough. He doesn't need any more info . TC Ireland.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous