Separated by Miles

Story Info
A Nurse, a Doctor and a boyfriend quotidian lives.
6.4k words
3.19
22.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, everyone.

I want to let you know this is my first story, so please try not be too hard on me. ;-)

Also, I've had this story edited by oldnakeddad, an American VE, because English is not my native language (Portuguese is). So, it reads smoother than if I hadn't had it edited. My editor, and I, ask for your forgiveness, in advance, for any mistakes that you may find (we're not perfect).

I hope you enjoy my story and your feedback is always welcome.

Enjoy.

************

It's eleven o'clock at night at Felipa and Mark's apartment. Mark is doing his late-night reading on their bed while Felipa prepares herself to go to sleep. She sits on the bed and kisses her boyfriend's cheek in a lovely way.

Mark is a twenty-six-year-old young man with a nice appearance. Despite being only one point seven meters (five feet and seven inches) tall, his bright-green eyes, pretty face, and (somewhat) athletic body rivals the taller men.

Besides that, Mark's kind heartedness, romantic nature, and high intelligence destroys any competition. He's also a young man who works in the finance department of a multi-national company and is showing a lot of promise.

As his girlfriend lies in bed, he proceeds to put his book aside and romantically kiss her lips. His kiss definitely delights Felipa, but she looks at Mark and smiles.

"I'm sorry, Mark. I really need to sleep tonight because I have to get up at five o'clock to get ready for work."

He complies and lets his girlfriend rest.

She's a lovely, twenty-five-year-old woman, with a smile that could conquer the world, with brunette hair, a slightly dark-toned body, and startling brown eyes.

Her body is very attractive. Not that of a top model, but more of a Latina type with thick legs, slightly large breasts that, with the right bra, can make her look like a sex symbol, and an ass somewhat above average size, but firm and it has no cellulite or any other type of excess fat.

She's an attractive woman and most average men certainly covet her. She's a shy girl who'd rather stay and gossip with a small group of girlfriends than be in large groups of people.

She's very proud of her boyfriend and loves him very much. Their personalities are clearly a match as she's also a kind woman with a lovely and attractive personality, just as her boyfriend's, and she works as a nurse at their city hospital.

************

In the morning, Felipa wakes first and starts to get ready. She puts on some warm clothes, for the trip to the hospital, and will change into her nurse's uniform after she gets there. Working there has its perks, such as not having to care too much about what clothes she wears, make up, or how her hair is each day.

On the down side, she has to work changing (rotating) shifts, which often means leaving the house while her boyfriend is still asleep, leaving before he arrives home from his work, or returning home when he's already asleep. This time, he wakes up as she's about to leave the house, so they have time to share a good day kiss before she's on her way.

They've been living together for the last two years of the four years they've been together. Before they met, they were already living in the same city and had plenty of common friends. This led to their meeting each other and, after chatting online for a while, they eventually started dating.

They've each had relationships in the past (not much more than a couple of boyfriends or girlfriends), but theirs is, by far, the most serious of them all. They care for each other very much and it's clear to everyone that they're going to be together for years to come. Felipa feels Mark is the love of her life and she can't live without him. Mark feels Felipa is the most sweet and beautiful woman in the world and he wants to stay with her forever.

She arrives at the hospital around seven thirty, changes into her nurse's uniform, starts the day with her morning routine of checking the patients, and chats with two of her friends, nurses Julia and Tanya.

Julia is a thirty-two-year-old blonde woman with a pretty face, an enthusiastic personality, and an okay body that isn't fat or skinny.

Tanya is a young nurse who's a little shy, somewhat overweight, which could be related to some of her shyness, and is around the same age as Felipa.

******

Later during the morning, as the nurses are working, a young doctor comes into the room. He's Doctor Michael Miles (or Doctor Miles as he is frequently called by the ones who know him).

He's a twenty-nine-year-old doctor who's already very respected at the hospital and the other doctors recognize a lot of intelligence and quality as a fellow professional. He's also a very likable guy with a nice smile and an extroverted personality.

He's also very likable as far as his looks are concerned as he's around one point eighty-five meters (six feet and one inch) tall, has brown hair, brown eyes, and a naturally strong body. He also spends some free time at the gym, which contributes to an athletic look on his strong figure, a trait that, accompanied by his naughty smile, gathers the attention of a lot of women at the hospital.

As he enters the room, he smiles at the three nurses and gives them a friendly greeting.

"How are my three favorite nurses doing today?"

He and the group of young nurses are some of the youngest workers at the hospital, and they've built a nice, friendly relationship. Julia smiles and replies.

"It's another morning shift that emphasizes the love I have for my bed."

"What good is an empty bed when you can be here with me and your two lovely colleagues? Unless, of course, your bed wasn't empty this morning!"

Felipa and Tanya lightly chuckle as Julia frowns with her eyebrows.

"I wish!"

He's usually jolly and somewhat flirty with the nurses. The three young women find it funny and are also very cheerful with him, especially Julia and Felipa. He jokes a lot with Julia, but one can see he flirts more seriously with Felipa.

Anyway, Felipa isn't interested in him, but Julia frequently talks about how he's such an attractive man and tells Felipa and Tanya what she'd like to do to him if she only had the chance.

******

The rest of the day goes as normal as a nurse's day can. Felipa does her work while casually passing by her friends in the aisles and exchanging a smile or some words, if they have the time.

The shift comes to an end around four in the afternoon and, as Felipa is on her way to the changing rooms, she finds Doctor Miles is also ending his daily shift.

"Time to go home, Felipa?"

She joyfully answers.

"Yup, and it's about time!"

"That makes two of us. How was your day?"

"Oh, it was normal. We had some problems with Mrs. Jenkins this afternoon, but she's stable now."

"Yeah, I know about that. Do you have any plans right now?"

"Only waiting at home for my boyfriend to come back from work."

"Do you want to grab some lunch with me?"

She's shocked. She'd noticed his subtle flirting towards her, but this is the first time she feels as if he's clearly making a move. She smiles.

"No, I can't. My boyfriend would kill me if I did."

He displays his naughty smile and gives a subtle wink.

"He won't know if you don't tell him."

She's sure he's trying something and feels uncomfortable because she has no interest of meeting him, alone, after work.

"Sorry, but I can't."

He complies and walks away.

******

Felipa arrives home and waits for her boyfriend. While she waits, she thinks of the incident with Doctor Miles. She's somewhat impressed that he'd displayed his interest in her. She says to herself, 'he's a beautiful, intelligent, and nice man. If I was single, I might be interested'. However, she's happy with Mark so Doctor Miles has no chance.

Later, Mark arrives and they go out for dinner to one of Felipa's favorite restaurants, "The Jardim", which belongs to a Brazilian chef. This restaurant is fancy with red brick walls and wood furniture to match the old dry wine Mark has ordered.

They are as in love as ever and, after their appetite for dinner is fulfilled, another appetite arises in the young lovers. They leave the restaurant, go home, and go straight to the bedroom. Their clothes fall to the ground (floor) as he starts kissing her entire body.

He starts with her lips, then passes to her neck, and under her ear to where the warmth of his breath turns on her hot body.

She can't help feeling his body with her hands as she reaches down to his cock and starts to slowly stroke it. He enjoys it for a while before continuing with his kisses on her body. He licks from her neck to her breasts and gently sucks her nipples. She's enjoying it with her eyes closed, one hand in his hair, and another on his body.

He then moves to her belly, delivering some kisses around her bellybutton, then lower until he reaches her vagina. He licks her clit with slow and then faster circular movements, arousing his girlfriend and making her softly moan with pleasure.

This goes on for some minutes, and she's getting wetter during each minute, as she involuntarily starts forcing his head against her vagina with her hand on the back of his head. Eventually, she speaks.

"Lay on top of me, baby!"

He looks up, smiles, and moves his body on top of her hot skin. He kisses her lips and enters her. He starts at a reasonably high rhythm as she's already worked up from the oral he's provided.

He takes his dick almost all of the way out of her and then strongly pushes it in with one stroke. He knows she likes it. He does this fast and strong while grabbing and holding her legs high into the air as his young girlfriend moans and pleads.

"Mark, please don't stop!"

A few moments later, he stops and, with a smile on his face, looks at his girlfriend.

"I'm almost cumming, baby!"

She smiles and kisses his lips with passion. They're both horny and wanting each other. They kiss intensely for a few moments before he lies on his back and she sits on top of him. She strokes him a while before sitting on his cock.

"It's so good to feel you inside of me, baby!"

"I love to be inside of you, love!"

"Hmmm, so good!"

She bounces on top of, and rides, him as if she's a Latina dancer. He grabs her breast and ass as she works (hard) on his cock, as both of their orgasms are building up, until she cries out.

"Baby, I'm going to cum! Hmm, so good! Ah! Yes, baby, don't stop!"

"I'm almost cumming, too, Felipa!"

She answers while riding (hard) on Mark's pole and with her eyes on his.

"Cum inside of me, baby!"

He can't hold it any longer so he grabs his girlfriend's ass and shoots his load inside of her. They recover their breaths and passionately kiss. She isn't on the pill because her body reacts badly to it. However, she monitors the calendar to do it when it's safe, otherwise, she tells him to wear a condom.

"I love you, Mark."

"I love you, too."

They cuddle and go to sleep satisfied and in love.

******

The following weeks pass without major happenings. Work is somewhat stressful on Felipa, but that isn't strange. Being a nurse, for some time now, she's getting used to stressful weeks. Her relationship with Mark remains stable and they make love every night she isn't working or in desperate need of sleep.

Doctor Michael Miles, however, is flirtier towards the girls, especially her. It's as if he feels more motivated to conquer her after she's rejected him.

She isn't bothered, though. She considers him a friend and takes his flirting as a joke. Sometimes, she thinks he's going too far, but in those cases, she simply ignores him and moves on with the conversation.

After a couple of weeks, he's putting more effort into flirting with her. Whenever he has a chance, he'll stand close and lightly touch her while talking to, or working with, her. This touching appears to be his way of making her more comfortable around him. It's nothing outrageous so she doesn't complain. Instead, she treats it with a friendly attitude.

In addition to his flirting in person, he starts texting her on WhatsApp. At first, she isn't making much out of it and barely responds to his messages. She understands what he's trying to do, but things change when Mark goes on a business trip to Germany for a week. During this week, she's home (alone) and texting Mark all day. This leads to her spending more time on the phone and, being alone, she also starts to talk to Doctor Miles more, which gives him more room to flirt by text messages.

She feels as if she shouldn't do it. She completely understands he's trying to seduce her, but she won't allow him to succeed because she belongs solely to Mark. However, in her mind, she has no interest in Doctor Miles so she doesn't allow it to be a concern.

At the end of this week, she's getting ready to have dinner with some other nurses from the hospital (Julia and Tanya included). She dresses in a black dress that's long, but tight to her body, and it shows a nice amount of cleavage. The dress looks astonishingly sexy against her dark skin. She takes a photo and sends it to Mark. It's marvelous!

"Is it okay if I put it on social media?"

"Why not? You look lovely and, if you'd like to put it on Instagram, too, go for it!"

She posts it then goes to dinner with her friends. She probably drinks a little too much, but maybe not. The fact is, she pays little attention to her phone, but when the dinner is coming to an end, she checks it and sees a text message from one hour before.

[Mark] It's time for me to go to sleep.

She also sees a message on Instagram.

[Michael Miles] You look astonishing.

[Felipa] Thank you very much. (smiley face) Went to dinner with some girls from the hospital.

[Michael Miles] I wish I was invited.

[Felipa] Ahah. It was girls only!

[Michael Miles] Exactly! Ahah. Seriously, though, you look beautiful.

[Felipa] Thank you.

[Michael Miles] Where are you?

[Felipa] Almost home.

[Michael Miles] Oh, your boyfriend must be waiting for you.

[Felipa] Actually, no. He's on a business trip, so I'm alone.

[Michael Miles] I wish I was there to keep you company. (wink)

[Felipa] Ahah. There's no chance *Doctor Miles*.

[Michael Miles] Ahah. Not in a lifetime?

[Felipa] No. If I were single, I'd surely be inviting you to come here, but I'm with Mark, forever! Sorry.

[Michael Miles] What if you were single? What do you think would happen if I knocked on your door?

[Felipa] Something bad would happen. (wink)

[Michael Miles] Like what? (wink)

She suddenly realizes she's gone too far and decides to cut if off.

[Felipa] Sorry, I'm too sleepy. I need to go to bed. (smile)

She knows she's horny. Maybe it's because of the alcohol. After stopping the texts, she starts to feel bad about them. Even though her boyfriend isn't aware of it, it's the closest she's been to cheating on him.

[Michael Miles] Good night, princess.

[Felipa] Good night.

******

Mark returns from his business trip and his love life with Felipe resumes with no anomalies. At work, she tries to avoid Doctor Miles and, after he brought up the subject, told him she was drunk that night. He continues his flirting in the same way as before so everything is normal.

One day, a couple of weeks after the nurse's dinner, Felipa, Julia, and Tanya meet in a restaurant near the hospital for their lunch break. As they sit at their table, Julia excitingly announces.

"You will not believe what happened yesterday!"

The girls order their food and with a very big smile, she continues after the waiter walks away.

"Doctor Miles took me to his apartment!"

Felipa and Tanya look at her, surprised.

"I was going to my car, in the hospital's parking lot, when he came to me and asked, 'what are your plans for the rest of the day?' I told him, 'I'm only going home' and he asked me, 'would you like to grab something to eat?' So, I said, 'why not?"

Tanya chuckles and says.

"Oh, my God!"

"We went to a café and had some cake and a couple of beers. Then, he started to get closer to me and started touching my leg. I was clearly into it!"

Felipa is feeling weird. She didn't expect he'd do such a thing with Julia, even more so, he'd used the same tactic he'd had tried to use with her to invite her out after her shift.

"Then he said it, 'do you want to come to my place?' Of course, I said, 'yes'!"

Felipa doesn't say a word as she listens, but Tanya is excited and she's not going to be quiet.

"Did you have sex with him?"

"Yes, my friend, I did! After we got to his apartment, he took my hand, led me to his bedroom, and we didn't need to say a word. We just started kissing and feeling each other!"

"Was it good?"

"Very good! I've wanted to have him for months, so I was determined to give him the best fuck of his life."

The waiter brings the girls their lunch and, after he disappears, Julia continues.

"Girls, we were kissing as he had me pinned against the wall of his bedroom, and tearing our clothes apart. After his pants were pulled down, I immediately took hold of his shaft...it's nice! Then I got on my knees and started to suck him."

Felipa speaks for the first time.

"Whoa, girl! Take it easy."

"Felipa, I'm telling you...he's a stud! A bit rough, though. He grabbed my hair and was literally fucking my mouth, but I won't say I didn't enjoy it because I did!"

Tanya exclaims, again.

"Oh, my God!"

"After he was satisfied with my mouth, he pulled me up and tossed me onto the bed. God, I was horny! He told me, 'get on all fours' and I didn't waste a second. I got on all fours and pointed my ass directly at him. I wanted his cock so much! I thought he was hesitating for a minute so I said, 'come here and fuck me Doctor Miles' and he lost it! He got behind me and shoved it inside of me. I can still hear his voice!"

Julia impersonates him. 'Do you like it bitch?' then went back to her natural voice.

"Oh, I definitely liked it! Every time I asked him to fuck me harder, he complied. It was so hot!"

An excited Tanya asks.

"Oh, my God, Julia! What did you like the most?"

"The ending! He was behind me, grabbing my ass with his strong hands and ravishing me! I bet his neighbors could hear his hips slapping against my ass cheeks as well as my screaming! Then he told me, 'I can't resist any longer.' He took his cock out and blew his load all over my entire back. I expected him to cum that much because he has such big balls!"

Tanya chuckles.

"He has big balls?"

"Yes! He's well packed down there! He has a nice cock, too! It's somewhat long, but very thick! He's a very good specimen!"

Though there's nothing to be suspicious about, Felipa feels she needs to say something so as not to look suspicious.

"Dear, God, Julia. This hospital is insane."

Lunch is over so the girls go back to the hospital.

******

Felipa has been feeling strange all day. She dislikes what Doctor Miles has done to Julia. Actually, she hates it. It's strange because she isn't interested in him, at all! However, she definitely feels jealous. Though she rejects him, she feels as if he belongs to her.

When she passes by him in the aisles, she looks the other way. When she's home, he texts her in WhatsApp, but she doesn't answer.

This is affecting her life at home, too. She barely talks to Mark and appears to be very tormented. Mark tries to talk to her to understand what's going on, but she doesn't want to talk. He figures she's having a bad day because he knows he's done nothing wrong.

The days are passing and Felipa's mood isn't improving. Things are getting cold with Mark and they're fighting because of her sudden mood change, which he can't understand. She knows this is wrong so she decides to talk to Doctor Miles to solve this once and for all. She picks up her phone and sees a text from him.

12